Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ? (1348 Views)

11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl / When Your Partner Is Addicted To BBM, 2go, Whatsapp Et Al. / Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

? by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 06, 2015
Re: ? by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 06, 2015

Re: ? by IamLEGEND1: 8:33am On Mar 06, 2015
of coz there is a way.....as his close friend open your legs for him and help him out.........it's called

DAMAGE CONTAINMENT......
Re: ? by Enegod(m): 8:34am On Mar 06, 2015
undecided
Re: ? by valmunich(m): 8:35am On Mar 06, 2015
Better meat dey this food oh...

Who cook am ? cool
Re: ? by Glowstone(m): 8:36am On Mar 06, 2015
pour petrol on his jt and roast it and I assure you konji will never know him again
Re: ? by agohmamuda(m): 8:38am On Mar 06, 2015
I guess you will just have to allow what happened in 1916 happen again. That's d best thing you can do for him.
*peace*
Re: ? by sokotoburundi(m): 8:40am On Mar 06, 2015
whizbrain:
I don't know if this is the right section for this story but mods move it to the best place.

I have a male friend who I regard as a very close friend.This guy is so much addicted to sex that even as we make efforts to curtail it,it gets worse.He came to me and told me his problem and that his sexual activity is beginning to affect his academics and that he needs to stop and get his life in order.He asked for my help and I had no other option than to help him.It is important i mention that this guy is also in Medicine and Surgery.

We started the rehabilitation process.Not long after he broke up with the girl friend because of the series of problems they were having.For him, it was a welcome development since he won't be seeing her again so there would be no way of having sex again.Everything was going on fine until a new girl packed into a room near his.It happened i know the girl.So when he started telling me he was lusting after her,I told him the gal was just 16, that he shld even try it.

I began having some problems with him last sunday so we were just on hi basis when we see in school. He ran to my room yesterday, that he really needed to talk to me. I agreed and to my greatest dissapointment, dude told me he had sex with the gal and 2 other people all the while we weren't talking.When he finshed, he said i should hug him that he was feeling so down. I declined and bade him good night.

My question is
1.Can he ever stop?.
2.Should i run away from him? The way he was demanding for a hug was weird to me
3.Can there be any other ways to save this soul?

N. B:I don't have anything to do with him apart from him being a close friend and a coursemate.Mature advice needed only. No bashing please.
get him a vaseline , u know the rest. grin
quote me if u wanna...
Re: ? by Glowstone(m): 8:40am On Mar 06, 2015
konji na bastard aswearcheesycheesy
Re: ? by DuchessLily(f): 8:40am On Mar 06, 2015
OP be careful with dat ur friend, dis one he is asking for a hug like dat , maybe he is lusting after u too

D best u can do 4 him is to Pray for him, den anytime u r opportuned, u talk to him too
Re: ? by adahgold(m): 9:04am On Mar 06, 2015
He will change wen something terrible happen to him..
Re: ? by kodded(m): 9:06am On Mar 06, 2015
Stay clear of that beast
Re: ? by sokotoburundi(m): 9:13am On Mar 06, 2015
DuchessLily:
OP be careful with dat ur friend, dis one he is asking for a hug like dat , maybe he is lusting after u too

D best u can do 4 him is to Pray for him, den anytime u r opportuned, u talk to him too
a typical witch hunter cheesy
Re: ? by justmag(m): 9:26am On Mar 06, 2015
YOU Asking NAIRALAND QUESTIONS that only JESUS can fix.

(1) (Reply)

My Life / a / Question For The Guys 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.