Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,717 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! (11852 Views)

My Wife To Be Is Addicted To Her Phone / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] / Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by OCTAVO: 6:48pm On Nov 21, 2012
She said “whenever I‘m with my husband, he presses his phone. 95% of the times, he is busy commenting on threads in ROMANCE SECTION. When you talk to him atimes, his response will be totally annoying & off point/topic.“
This is tearing her heart apart, what can she do to get her husband‘s attention back?
Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by freecocoa(f): 6:54pm On Nov 21, 2012
Let her join NL and start commenting as well.

10 Likes

Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by Odunnu: 6:55pm On Nov 21, 2012
OCTAVO: She said “whenever I‘m with my husband, he presses his phone. 95% of the times, he is busy commenting on threads in ROMANCE SECTION. When you talk to him atimes, his response will be totally annoying & off point/topic.“
This is tearing her heart apart, what can she do to get her husband‘s attention back?
What is the husband's moniker lets know if he is for or against.
Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by k2039: 6:56pm On Nov 21, 2012
Join nairaland and follow him and stalk his posts

2 Likes

Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by RedLight1: 6:58pm On Nov 21, 2012
Lol i suspect mynd_44 or sexkills to be her husby..
Those niggaz stalk every post on nl romance/sexuality section like a jobless m0fos ..without any meaninful tin to say than criticize grin grin

topic.. Tell her to take her hubby to a psychiastrist or any good rehab center

52 Likes

Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by dubem3(m): 7:01pm On Nov 21, 2012
tell us his user name and we may be able to give him back to you smiley

2 Likes

Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 21, 2012
Loool. It is recommended that she herself gets addicted to it as well... Nairaland is a website that everyone would wish getting addicted to... smiley

2 Likes

Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by omotola1(m): 7:20pm On Nov 21, 2012
Tell her to beg Seun to release her husband, or better still Seun should help her ban him.

8 Likes

Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by Afam4eva(m): 7:59pm On Nov 21, 2012
Nairaland is like HIV/Aids cos once you contract it there's no cure.

3 Likes

Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 21, 2012
Odunnu:
What is the husband's moniker lets know if he is for or against.

You want to ban him?

2 Likes

Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by babarazy: 8:03pm On Nov 21, 2012
omotola1: Tell her to beg Seun to release her husband, or better still Seun should help her ban him.
Lobatan!
Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by naffysa(f): 8:04pm On Nov 21, 2012
Am addicted too help me
Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by cyril83(m): 8:04pm On Nov 21, 2012
He's only wasting his time and about to crash his marriage coz most of Nlander gurls are amoeba wen it comes to shape,termites and most r divorcee

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by amokemi(m): 8:06pm On Nov 21, 2012
I hope I'm nt the one.
Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by remmyton(f): 8:07pm On Nov 21, 2012
tell her to join NL n always b d first to comment on any thread on romance section.

Also make NL romance section their daily meal, since her husband is addicted to it already.
Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by DANILSA(m): 8:07pm On Nov 21, 2012
THE GUY DON SEE ONE CHAIKING OTEPU, MAY BE IDOWUGBO DON CAGE THE GUY. SEE WHAT YOU DO, STEAL HIS PASS WORD ENTER URSELF, GO TO ISLAMIC SECTION ABUSE THE MOD AND HE WILL BE BANNED TILL 2095.

44 Likes

Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 21, 2012
naffysa: Am addicted too help me
you don't need help, you need a man
Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by dopeJemi: 8:08pm On Nov 21, 2012
damn!

Hau can I get a date on nL wen alL of u r either married or above 30

Age restriction z advised

Old peeps shud nat be found or seen on some sites

If y'alL oldies take over d sites, wah r d teens n youths gonna take over

Back 2 d topic

D wife shud register on nL n be addicted 2 d religion section. Kay dahz just me being naughty

She shud register on nL wiv a diff name n stalk him see wah hez upto b4 making a move or taking actions
angry
Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by bblacky(f): 8:13pm On Nov 21, 2012
He needs to be taking to rehab asap!!! Buh d man sef, him no gt self control?
Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 21, 2012
She should beg onila..
If onila don't bi.itch on him, no one else will. :p :p

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 21, 2012
afam4eva: Nairaland is like HIV/Aids cos once you contract it there's no cure.
lol.... It high time scientists start finding the cure. Probably come up with a drug called nairaland red capsule. Boys are not smilling ooo ~ ~
Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by cyril83(m): 8:14pm On Nov 21, 2012
DANILSA: THE GUY DON SEE ONE CHAIKING OTEPU, MAY BE IDOWUGBO DON CAGE THE GUY. SEE WHAT YOU DO, STEAL HIS PASS WORD ENTER URSELF, GO TO ISLAMIC SECTION ABUSE THE MOD AND HE WILL BE BANNED TILL 2095.
idowuogbo again? Why is it dat some dumbass mentiond diz chik name wen it comes to romance, is she a really a cute babe?

3 Likes

Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by a1solution: 8:17pm On Nov 21, 2012
Its only a womanizer or about to become that can be addicted to Romance section. Tell her to pack her load now from the mans house.
Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by xynerise: 8:24pm On Nov 21, 2012
Funny couple
Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by maingwaest(f): 8:26pm On Nov 21, 2012
freecocoa: Let her join NL and start commenting as well.
Gbam.
Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by ikekings(m): 8:27pm On Nov 21, 2012
Hmmm... “SUPER STORY”... undecided undecided undecided...
Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by boron10(m): 8:27pm On Nov 21, 2012
OCTAVO: She said “whenever I‘m with my husband, he presses his phone. 95% of the times, he is busy commenting on threads in ROMANCE SECTION. When you talk to him atimes, his response will be totally annoying & off point/topic.“

Is the husband by chance mynd44?

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by searay2(m): 8:27pm On Nov 21, 2012
On-Topic: I'll counsell that the woman should file a formal complain to his royal highness Seun Osewa requesting for a ban.
Off-Topic: I blame Seun and GEJ for this.
Why do I blame Seun? Because he should be able create a JOINT account for couples on NL but He's not.
Why do I blame GEJ? I don't know

3 Likes

Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 21, 2012
Red-Light:
Lol i suspect mynd_44 and sexkills to be her husby..
Those niggaz stalk every post like on nl romance/sexuality section like a jobless m0fos ..without any meaninful tin to say than criticize grin grin

topic.. Tell her to take her hubby to a psychiastrist or any good rehab center
bahahahahahaha!!! especially Mynd, that nigga is truly ubiquitous.

2 Likes

Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by DANILSA(m): 8:28pm On Nov 21, 2012
cyril83: idowuogbo again? Why is it dat some dumbass mentiond diz chik name wen it comes to romance, is she a really a cute babe?
WHY IS IT DAT SOME DUMTREMBLE MUST COMMENT ON EVERY TOPIC THEY SEE IDOWUGBO'S NAME, ABI NA YOUR ROMPIUS NI? NAIRALAND NA FUND JOO, NO CARRY AM FOR HEAD, SEUN NOBI YOUR FATHER BRODA.FREE ME, IDOWU ATTACK DOG

2 Likes

Re: Her Husband Is Addicted To Nairaland Romance Section. Pls Advise Her!!! by MMM2(m): 8:29pm On Nov 21, 2012
Op

Try register with 2go undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

9 Reasons Why A Woman’s Vagina Will Smell, No 5 Will Surprise You / What I Am Watching When She Is Praying (adult Pictures) / Before You Marry A Woman Above 30 Years Of Age Think About This 5 Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.