Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,348 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

T.b. Joshua Predicted My Victory’—ghana’s Leader - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / T.b. Joshua Predicted My Victory’—ghana’s Leader (1494 Views)

My Victory Saved Nigeria, $1 Would Have Been N1000 By Now - Buhari / Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account / My Victory Is The Fulfilment Of Pastor Adeboye’s Prophecy- Osinbajo Testifies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

T.b. Joshua Predicted My Victory’—ghana’s Leader by comfort3: 8:07am On Jan 13, 2009
T.B. Joshua Predicted My Victory’—Ghana’s Leader
January 12, 2009 16:40, 204 views

By Simon Ateba

Newly elected president of Ghana, Prof. John Evans Atta Mills, yesterday, narrated how prophet Temitope Joshua of the Synagogue Church of All Nations, Ikotun, Lagos, predicted his victory.

The 64-year-old law professor had come to T.B. Joshua’s church for his first thanksgiving service outside Ghana since he emerged winner of an incredibly tight run-off presidential election on 3 January.

Mills narrated that when he informed prophet Joshua before the contest that the presidential election in his country will take place on 7 December, 2008, he added that he expected the results to be out a few days after.

But, he said, the man of God, as Joshua is fondly called in his church, looked at him for some time and told him with authority that the election will not be decided until January 2009, adding that this will be after three contests.

T. B. Joshual & Prof. John Atta Mills

“He (T.B. Joshua) looked at me for some time and smiled and said, ‘I can see three different elections ahead of you and that the results are going to be declared in January,’” Mills recounted.

“And the results were announced in January!” he exclaimed.

The Ghanaian president prayed to God to give him wisdom to lead his people in unity, peace and prosperity.

“My prayer to God is to give me wisdom to undertake my responsibility. To give me a big heart to play the role that he has given me,” he said.

Talking directly to prophet Joshua, Atta Mills said: “Man of God, I want to thank you and I want to thank the Almighty for using you and many others. God, we thank you. May your name be praised for ever and ever.”

Mills also disclosed that he had been a member of Joshua’s church for over 10 years, adding that he has known the man of God since he was Vice President of Ghana.

“I am no stranger to this church. I have known the man-of-God for more than 10 years. I first met him when I was Vice President of the Republic of Ghana”

He also disclosed that T.B. Joshua showed special interest in his election as he organized prayer sessions for him. Mills called on the church members to continue to pray for him and Ghana for unity and prosperity.

“I will urge that we continue to pray not only for Atta Mills, but for mother Ghana” The Synagogue Church choir, waving Ghana’s red, yellow and green national flag, welcomed the Ghanaian leader with a song: “This is your day Atta Mills. The day you have always dreamt of. Remember to make God’s word the standard for your life.”

Asking rhetorically, the choir added :“Are you a president? There are many presidents out there without a difference. But the promise of God is to make you one with a difference.”

Joshua, on his part, said Mills represents the hope of Ghananians. He explained that the impressive turn out during Mills’ inauguration in Accra, last week, was an indication that Ghanaians are full of hope that his government would ameliorate their plight.

He called on the new president to totally depend on God and nothing else. “Our Excellency, the only reason God gives power to rule nations is when we see him as the only king.

”He reiterated that the foundation for the stable political and economic growth now enjoyed by Ghana was laid more than two decades ago by former President Jerry Rawlings, a member of his National Democratic Congress (NDC)

“When there is total dependence on God, there is hope for the weak, the lonely and the physically-challenged,” Joshua said. The man in the synagogue also admonished the new president to conduct a free-and-fair election when his mandate is over, adding that he must support charity organisations in his country.
Re: T.b. Joshua Predicted My Victory’—ghana’s Leader by olanajim(m): 8:15am On Jan 13, 2009
Victory time!
Re: T.b. Joshua Predicted My Victory’—ghana’s Leader by palmwine(m): 9:23am On Jan 13, 2009
Whatever!
Re: T.b. Joshua Predicted My Victory’—ghana’s Leader by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 13, 2009
Typical
Re: T.b. Joshua Predicted My Victory’—ghana’s Leader by noetic(m): 2:49pm On Jan 13, 2009
one thing stupefies me about this pastor Joshua guy,

the press demonises him, but yet his conduct and acts speak volume of him.

I remember during the oykilome and okotie saga. while okotie was unmistakably insinuating wrong deeds about oyakilome and joshua (which was unbecoming of a Man of God, considering his choice of words) and oyakilome was busy defending himself in videos being shown in all his parishes. his (oyakilome) defense evoked someone who did not want to loose membership patronage, Joshua only had kind words for both of them. And I tink that this was well documented in the Tell mag that year.

Now again he prophesied to the pred of Ghana and refused to publicise it. Considerin the amount of publicity MOG's normally give to their prophecies many of which , , one can but commend the humility and simplicity of joshua.
Re: T.b. Joshua Predicted My Victory’—ghana’s Leader by Areosapien(f): 9:17am On Apr 07, 2011
Upping!

(1) (Reply)

Delta Guber Rerun: Uduaghan Returns • Ogboru Protests, Rejects Results / Bakare Floors Opponents In Nn24 Vp Debate / Why Do People Curse And Hate On Political Issues?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.