Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Will You allow Your Pregnant Wife Do Any Of These? (Pictures) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Will You allow Your Pregnant Wife Do Any Of These? (Pictures) (54262 Views)

UN Asks Zika-Hit Nations To Allow Abortion / Isnt Kaduna State The Dirtiest State In Nigeria With These Pictures??? / How To Take Care Of Your Pregnant Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You allow Your Pregnant Wife Do Any Of These? (Pictures) by bbjummy: 4:06pm On Mar 06, 2015
Oops!
Re: Will You allow Your Pregnant Wife Do Any Of These? (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 06, 2015
opiaoku:

Buhari is a certified terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam

PDP is Boko Haram. Boko Haram is PDP -- General Azazi (Rest in peace)

1 Like

Re: Will You allow Your Pregnant Wife Do Any Of These? (Pictures) by killercute16(m): 4:09pm On Mar 06, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
I did more than this during my first pregnancy.

Kini big deal?

grin grin
Look here woman,you can't just come here and post something like this without Pictures....its not legal here
Re: Will You allow Your Pregnant Wife Do Any Of These? (Pictures) by bbjummy: 4:11pm On Mar 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Sometimes we nid somtin like dis to cool our head in dis section. Thumbs up OP
Yea
Re: Will You allow Your Pregnant Wife Do Any Of These? (Pictures) by jaz(m): 4:15pm On Mar 06, 2015
i concur!!!
kunletiwoo:
Hell NO! shocked
Re: Will You allow Your Pregnant Wife Do Any Of These? (Pictures) by repogirl(f): 4:25pm On Mar 06, 2015
I played basket ball at 6 months pregnant, nothing too physical though. The exercise is really good for the body when pregnant.
Re: Will You allow Your Pregnant Wife Do Any Of These? (Pictures) by nerilove(m): 4:25pm On Mar 06, 2015
kunletiwoo:
Hell NO! shocked
the first two pictures are NO NO but the last pic is OK just for man and wife

1 Like

Re: Will You allow Your Pregnant Wife Do Any Of These? (Pictures) by bobkezel(m): 4:26pm On Mar 06, 2015
The last one only.
Re: Will You allow Your Pregnant Wife Do Any Of These? (Pictures) by deletrue: 4:35pm On Mar 06, 2015
liilmaxfidel:
which party is she for pdp or apc coz i dont recognise her as a politician
He be like say na business woman him be.
Re: Will You allow Your Pregnant Wife Do Any Of These? (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 06, 2015
WTF! shocked not with my child.
Re: Will You allow Your Pregnant Wife Do Any Of These? (Pictures) by cheezy4whizy: 4:41pm On Mar 06, 2015
am sure dis is just some pot bellied women doing their stuffs* winks*
Re: Will You allow Your Pregnant Wife Do Any Of These? (Pictures) by Adefrancey(m): 4:47pm On Mar 06, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
he didn't take it to be anything. Its my body and I know I feel good about it.
Yeah, is your body but the problems will become your hubby's own right?
Re: Will You allow Your Pregnant Wife Do Any Of These? (Pictures) by Mrpauch(m): 4:58pm On Mar 06, 2015
The last one will be our weekend sports. Its more fun than spors.
Re: Will You allow Your Pregnant Wife Do Any Of These? (Pictures) by markpenk: 5:00pm On Mar 06, 2015
Damn... but that fourth picture... she backin' that thing up to me like that... it'll get "dangerous" real fast cheesy cheesy
ochejoseph:
Saw some of these pictures of Pregnant women doing "extremely dangerous" stuff.

In my opinion I honestly feel that such acts not only endangers the life of the women but ‎puts the babies at risk! 

Will you allow you Pregnant wife to get involved with any of these?

Re: Will You allow Your Pregnant Wife Do Any Of These? (Pictures) by Missmossy(f): 5:15pm On Mar 06, 2015
The woman lifting the weight may be related to Bash Ali grin
Re: Will You allow Your Pregnant Wife Do Any Of These? (Pictures) by enomakos(m): 5:29pm On Mar 06, 2015
yeah only the last pic
Re: Will You allow Your Pregnant Wife Do Any Of These? (Pictures) by masqot(m): 5:38pm On Mar 06, 2015
All of them are very risky attempts. So, it's a NO for me
Re: Will You allow Your Pregnant Wife Do Any Of These? (Pictures) by deebrain(m): 5:53pm On Mar 06, 2015
All are possible and encouraged during pregnancy but with specific caution.

I would personally vouch for picture 2.
Re: Will You allow Your Pregnant Wife Do Any Of These? (Pictures) by afrikanns: 6:07pm On Mar 06, 2015
during my pregnancy period, I will climb a very big tree and jump to another and I will sometimes landed with my face down. nah excersice
Re: Will You allow Your Pregnant Wife Do Any Of These? (Pictures) by Takim107(f): 6:24pm On Mar 06, 2015
Hell yeah for the last pix.
Re: Will You allow Your Pregnant Wife Do Any Of These? (Pictures) by Haywhymido(m): 6:47pm On Mar 06, 2015
D last picture i can condole with,she is a basketball player.Telling her nt to do dat is like stopping me 4rm watching chelsea fc match which wont be fair. As long as,she feels ok doing dat,i av nt problem with it. #YOLO
Re: Will You allow Your Pregnant Wife Do Any Of These? (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 06, 2015
opiaoku:

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam - DSS

PDP is Boko Haram. Boko Haram is PDP -- General Azazi (Rest in peace)
Re: Will You allow Your Pregnant Wife Do Any Of These? (Pictures) by MrHighSea: 7:15pm On Mar 06, 2015
Love preggy women alot, i just dunno y. Bt any of dos except d last pic z nt acceptabl.
Re: Will You allow Your Pregnant Wife Do Any Of These? (Pictures) by Gbexy(m): 7:36pm On Mar 06, 2015
I will, so far she av no previous records of complications! Exercise is gud for pregnant women.
Re: Will You allow Your Pregnant Wife Do Any Of These? (Pictures) by PLEXPLEX(m): 7:52pm On Mar 06, 2015
NOPE!
Re: Will You allow Your Pregnant Wife Do Any Of These? (Pictures) by temitopeoluwa1(m): 8:27pm On Mar 06, 2015
No
Re: Will You allow Your Pregnant Wife Do Any Of These? (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 06, 2015
In engineer Friday's voice, u be real mumu. u be real mumu.
Re: Will You allow Your Pregnant Wife Do Any Of These? (Pictures) by ndidibabe(f): 9:26pm On Mar 06, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
I did more than this during my first pregnancy.

Kini big deal?

grin grin
Naija girls and "mouth"..
Re: Will You allow Your Pregnant Wife Do Any Of These? (Pictures) by emmabest2000(m): 9:31pm On Mar 06, 2015
kay29000:
NEVER!!! Especially not the second pic, where the lady is lifting weights. I think I can still be cool with the last pic.
You never see something then ... shocked

2 Likes

Re: Will You allow Your Pregnant Wife Do Any Of These? (Pictures) by purplekayc(m): 9:59pm On Mar 06, 2015
The first pic is it real or photoshoped?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Masoumeh Ebtekar Diagnosed With Disease As Outbreak Spreads / Common Toilet Disease : Symptoms And Prevention / Why Are My Hands Shaking For No Reason?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.