Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Father Mbaka. I Am Ready To Refund Your Money. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Father Mbaka. I Am Ready To Refund Your Money. (5660 Views)

Paris Club Loot: Governor Agrees To Refund $2.5m / Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library / Fr Mbaka - I Never Supported Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Mbaka. I Am Ready To Refund Your Money. by Pinkiedearie(f): 3:02pm On Mar 06, 2015
.hmmmmmmm..
Re: Father Mbaka. I Am Ready To Refund Your Money. by Ninapha(f): 3:15pm On Mar 06, 2015
This man is only living his name.

MBA-KA-OGU - meaning shouting is more effective than war! Yet

his first name is - EJIKEME- meaning- not by strenght.

Now Ejikeme Mbahaogu meand - a man who though hv no strenght scares pple with thunderous shout in time of war.

Pls check his prophesies and see he is just a pulpit noise make!
Re: Father Mbaka. I Am Ready To Refund Your Money. by Bitterleafsoup: 4:01pm On Mar 06, 2015
Everything is leaky about APC

Leaky Nyash- tinubu
Leaky Mouth- Father Mbaka
Leaky Accounts- APC State Bank accounts

Too bad!
Re: Father Mbaka. I Am Ready To Refund Your Money. by stigman(m): 4:03pm On Mar 06, 2015
Mbaka why
Re: Father Mbaka. I Am Ready To Refund Your Money. by Bitterleafsoup: 4:06pm On Mar 06, 2015
davidstones:

Of those 16 years, how many of them that ruined Nigeria are now the so called change agents in the APC that has suddenly become born again because they change their party. I can name: Atiku, Amaechi, Saraki, Obasanjo etc. Change is of the heart not in changing a political party.
Where was his revelation 5 years back?
Re: Father Mbaka. I Am Ready To Refund Your Money. by nickxtra(m): 7:41pm On Mar 06, 2015
steppin:
Father Mbaka is trying so hard!
Leave politics for politicians abeg! You fought with Gov. Nnamani and you later failed. You cursed him but it didn't work. Abeg, go siddon!
Bros, where is Nnamani today? That he cursed him did not mean he would die. Take a look at his political career after then, even as a Senator. You don't mock God's anointed and go free

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka. I Am Ready To Refund Your Money. by steppin: 8:07pm On Mar 06, 2015
nickxtra:
Bros, where is Nnamani today? That he cursed him did not mean he would die. Take a look at his political career after then, even as a Senator. You don't mock God's anointed and go free
Story! He's God's anointed, yet he's meddling with politics.
He needs to grow some sense.
You cannot serve God and mammon.

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka. I Am Ready To Refund Your Money. by ojimbo(m): 9:25pm On Mar 06, 2015
Mbaka, if you want to address the issues affecting Nigeria, start from root and then make some suggestions or points which everyone should look into, you dont even know the works of the local govt, state govt, senates and feeral govt. You are busy shouting 'Badluck'
the problem with you (MBAKA) is just Ignorancy, proud and arogancy
Re: Father Mbaka. I Am Ready To Refund Your Money. by cyril: 11:03pm On Mar 06, 2015
alaoeri:
If and only if the likes of Adeboye, Oyedepo etc will use there position to preach good governance just like this man maybe things will change for better.
I feel u bro!
Re: Father Mbaka. I Am Ready To Refund Your Money. by tempest69: 1:02am On Mar 07, 2015
Am an Igbo man and father mbaka spoke for the common man in every nook and cranny of this country. " those Igbo's that are in support of GEJ only support him because they think he is their brother AZIKIWE. Sorry to disappoint you all that they Niger Delta plotted our downfall from gaining biafra. Besides GEJ could not be trusted and I will advise the Igbo nation not to put their egg into one basket.
Re: Father Mbaka. I Am Ready To Refund Your Money. by tonychristopher: 7:26am On Mar 07, 2015
tempest69:
Am an Igbo man and father mbaka spoke for the common man in every nook and cranny of this country. " those Igbo's that are in support of GEJ only support him because they think he is their brother AZIKIWE. Sorry to disappoint you all that they Niger Delta plotted our downfall from gaining biafra. Besides GEJ could not be trusted and I will advise the Igbo nation not to put their egg into one basket.
Efulefu

They have asked for forgiveness

Must every one and region support bunch APC

Your stupid

Igbo are not supporting Jonathan cos he is igbo ...igbo are supporting him for various reason

Stop claiming igbo

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka. I Am Ready To Refund Your Money. by maxdozie(m): 7:44am On Mar 07, 2015
tempest69:

Ur From Igbo u say??
So who should we vote for
YOU?? OR THAT GRANDFATHER CALLRD BUHARI!...
Your a Shame to we Igbo's for supporting buhari ..
And this Man that keeps talking like a Woman .. The Holy spirit is telling u things to say abi?..
that same holy spirit told u that u should advice us to Vote in APC.. A party filled with Formal PDP members ... Sometimes I just start to Doubt pastors ...

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka. I Am Ready To Refund Your Money. by maxdozie(m): 7:47am On Mar 07, 2015
steppin:

Thank You My Bro .. u just said my Mind...
Ppl just keep letting this men of God deceive them
Re: Father Mbaka. I Am Ready To Refund Your Money. by dpedro1: 7:52am On Mar 07, 2015
LESSON TO SOME GUYS!!! WOMAN
POUR HOT WATER ON HER
NEIGHBOUR FOR PEEPING HER
WHILE BATHING
A pregnant woman in Enugu State,Akwuke,
Awkunanaw whose name is Mrs. Mercy Chintua
had attacked her neighbour with a hot water for
peeping while she was bathing. She was later
arrested by the Enugu State police command for
the assault.
Read more at www.kelechiukpe.tk/?m=0
Re: Father Mbaka. I Am Ready To Refund Your Money. by tempest69: 8:17am On Mar 07, 2015
[quote author=maxdozie post=31380466]

Ur From Igbo u say??
So who should we vote for
YOU?? OR THAT GRANDFATHER CALLRD BUHARI!...
Your a Shame to we Igbo's for supporting buhari ..
And this Man that keeps talking like a Woman .. The Holy spirit is telling u things to say abi?..
that same holy spirit told u that u should advice us to Vote in APC.. A party filled with Formal PDP members ... Sometimes I just start to Doubt pastors ...[/quote ] a religious and ethnic bigot talking out of hatred. Shame on ur kind who are still dreaming their brother is the president.
Re: Father Mbaka. I Am Ready To Refund Your Money. by Chubhie: 8:52am On Mar 07, 2015
A friend gave me the Mbaka why VCD to watch which I did few days back. I laughed all through not cos of some of the valid points and half truths the bbc guy raised but for his rendition of such in the local dialect made me miss home. It was pure comedy!
Re: Father Mbaka. I Am Ready To Refund Your Money. by Abdullah007: 9:03am On Mar 07, 2015
APC LIE LIAR MUHAMMAD

APC WITCHCRAFT BROOM CARRYING PARTY

The Schizophrenic demented sick Pa Buhari is a terrorist, deranged old brainless super clueless bastard
Apc is boko haram
Thiefnu.bu is a pedophile drug dealer and a cocain sniffer property seized in the usa for his drug deals.

Buhari can only be president in sambisa and shekau would hand over to him with his forged result.

Osinbajo is fake and a loafer

Amechi and Fashola are errand boys

Ambode new recruit errand boy

Buhari boko haram spiritual head

Atiku and Thiefnu.bu boko haram sponsor
Re: Father Mbaka. I Am Ready To Refund Your Money. by nickxtra(m): 7:57pm On Mar 09, 2015
steppin:

If men of Giod are completely sidelined in politics, we would have allowed certain satanic forces to fester and take strong hold of our body politics. We want men of God to put these forces where they belong. You can't kill Spirit!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opportunity To Live & Work In Abroad / Why Engr. Suleiman Hussaini Adamu FNSE, MASCE Should Be A Minister. / Check Out Dis Obituary Poster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.