Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Couples Working In The Same Organisation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couples Working In The Same Organisation (1486 Views)

Guys: Can You Work In The Same Organisation With Your Wife / How Do Couples Maintain Noise During Sex / Wife Swapping, Your Take??? Do You See This Working In Nigeria??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couples Working In The Same Organisation by kinzolic(m): 6:12pm On Aug 30, 2006
I always wonder why some couples still work in the same organisation even though they met each other in that same organisation.Guys wht do u think?
Re: Couples Working In The Same Organisation by iice(f): 6:19pm On Aug 30, 2006
What do you mean? That one shud quit the organization just because they are now a couple? undecided undecided
Re: Couples Working In The Same Organisation by bechex(m): 10:37am On Aug 31, 2006
Some orgs discriminate against it, some have standing policies against it while some hav no problems wit it. so it all depends on the coy policies
Re: Couples Working In The Same Organisation by Oracle(m): 4:46am On Oct 10, 2006
Well thatz something i won't like to experience the act of working in different places is really adventurous but if you find yourself in that situation, i guess you'l, just have to cope.
Itz hard to get jobs in Nigeria
Re: Couples Working In The Same Organisation by Basildon1(m): 3:24pm On Aug 21, 2009
It's not ideal especially if they work in the same or close departments, it gives room to see the person in another light which might be unsuitable, flirty,bossy,clumsy,

(1) (Reply)

Me And My Girlfriend / Guys And Girls Who Are More Emotional / What Is The Perfect Gift For A Lady At Valentine Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.