Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? (1483 Views)

My Last Relationship, My Story - Please Read! / Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Yemgaf(m): 12:44pm On Mar 10, 2009
Hmm, We ve 2 leav eachoda cos d location and my job. I stay in lag, i do go 2 abia wit my boss, so i met her dere, we luv ourself, bt wen i quit i cant go there again. Bt we do cal eachoda.
Re: Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 10, 2009
He just wasnt worth it!!
Re: Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 10, 2009
ujujoan, afo ole ka e di?
dont take it the wrong way. im just curious?

my apologies if i murdered igbo!
Re: Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by leisure: 10:25am On Mar 11, 2009
she takes my silence 4 a fool 4 yrs.so,i refuse being a fool now she want me bac.

1 Like

Re: Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by dae(f): 7:46pm On Mar 11, 2009
He's a muslim -- i love Jesus (he wants me to convert --- NO WAY!!)

He's so damn busy, all he cares about is WORK WORK WORK and more WORK

All he thinks about all day is $$$$$$$

whever i call -----> Voicemail straight!!!!

So pretty much his priority is $$$$$

But he so damn sexy and foinee though, lol
Re: Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Moyola(f): 7:48pm On Mar 11, 2009
I jus felt like! cool
Re: Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 12, 2009
dae:

He's a muslim -- i love Jesus (he wants me to convert --- NO WAY!!)

He's so damn busy, all he cares about is WORK WORK WORK and more WORK

All he thinks about all day is $$$$$$$

whever i call -----> Voicemail straight!!!!

So pretty much his priority is $$$$$

But he so damn sexy and foinee though, lol

Moyola:

I jus felt like! cool

so you ladies single right now?
Re: Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by CrazyMan(m): 9:12am On Mar 12, 2009
@Onyi Ibo, I can sense that there's vacancy in your heart again. I wonder how many people you employ each day because that heart of yours really looks crowded to me
Re: Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Ben13: 9:34am On Mar 12, 2009
crazykid:

@Onyi Ibo, I can sense that there's vacancy in your heart again. I wonder how many people you employ each day because that heart of yours really looks crowded to me

hmmmmm
Re: Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by CrazyMan(m): 9:44am On Mar 12, 2009
@Ben. Are you gradually going dump grin
Re: Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Ben13: 10:17am On Mar 12, 2009
Not really.

I'm just admiring the green set of teeth above me cheesy
Re: Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by tytylayor: 10:35am On Mar 12, 2009
he dont know wat he wants
Re: Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by bridget007(f): 10:41am On Mar 12, 2009
He was a serial cheat, cheap and a pot smoking liar!
Re: Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 12, 2009
OMO IBO:

ujujoan, afo ole ka e di?
dont take it the wrong way. im just curious?

my apologies if i murdered igbo!

Oh c’mon, you know how sensitive us ladies are with our ‘afo’. You really don’t expect me to tell you do you?

Besides why you wan know?  undecided
Re: Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by rhufffryda(m): 11:48am On Mar 12, 2009
She ended it because she caught me cheating. It wasnt like i was cheating i just happened to have sex with a girl i met in the club when i was alone, i took the hoe home , fukced her, and my girlfriend came to my house unannounced at 7.30 am because she wanted to surprise me with some good news (she passed her exams). She met the other girl in my flat, cussed the hell out of me, packed all her stuff and left. I called and called and called but she wouldnt hear anything from me. After a while, i let her be. We were together for 7 months.
Re: Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 12, 2009
Ujujoan:

Oh c’mon, you know sensitive us ladies are with our ‘afo’. You really don’t expect me to tell you do you?

Besides why you wan know? undecided
i guessed as much. i never expected you answer that question.
well, dont take it the wong way, i asked cos i sense some sort of anxiety to get hitched. this may be down to your 'afo' or how mature you are or even the fact that you were with someone you thought was worth it.
now, i maybe wrong but please put me right if i got it all wrong.
Re: Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 12, 2009
crazykid:

mba kwa, there is no space at all.
lets just say im curious
Re: Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 12, 2009
OMO IBO:

i guessed as much. i never expected you answer that question.
well, dont take it the wong way, i asked cos i sense some sort of anxiety to get hitched. this may be down to your 'afo' or how mature you are or even the fact that you were with someone you thought was worth it.
now, i maybe wrong but please put me right if i got it all wrong.

Sorry oh. I decided to modify abd delete what I put dere before. grin I don’t think I want to give out that much infor on myself here grin

Newways, its not exactly what you think. lets just say I'm a fast person cheesy
Re: Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by ariblaze(m): 12:15pm On Mar 12, 2009
she was a serial killer
Re: Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 12, 2009
Ujujoan:

Sorry oh. I decided to modify abd delete what I put dere before. grin I don’t think I want to give out that much infor on myself here grin

Newways, its not exactly what you think. lets just say I'm a fast person cheesy
thanks for clearing that up and my sincerest apologies for thinking otherwise. wink
Re: Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by 190: 12:25pm On Mar 12, 2009
@ ariblaze
u mean she was a serial killer
she kill ur papa or wetin
did u tell efcc

anyway
i left mine cos she wasnt gud in bed 1bit
she just lay ther like a log of wood
i mean, dammnnn, she was BAD
Re: Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by Amigoz(f): 12:27pm On Mar 12, 2009
ariblaze:

she was a serial killer

I hope shez in jail now o,

cos God forbid u let her loose back into d society shocked shocked tongue

@topic
I will find out and come back to u
Re: Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by konkocious(m): 1:00pm On Mar 12, 2009
may God bless the soul she has killed

my girl is a real player(playin for two team) infact world best player, then i now use DO ME theory for her she now decide to live my team
Re: Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by tytylayor: 1:15pm On Mar 12, 2009
may be ur team don dey loose
Re: Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by whitelexi(m): 1:19pm On Mar 12, 2009
'What will not be' can never be!
Re: Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by JJYOU: 1:32pm On Mar 12, 2009
whitelexi:

'What will not be' can never be!
some people spoil what will or could be with bad ugly rumour character too.
Re: Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by yme1(f): 1:33pm On Mar 12, 2009
interesting
Re: Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by chuksGod(m): 2:55pm On Mar 13, 2009
my said i don,t ve the type of money she wants, she lives a high class life while she is still unemploy imagine.
though i luvd her
Re: Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by whitelexi(m): 4:07pm On Mar 13, 2009
JJYOU:

some people spoil what will or could be with bad ugly rumour character too.

Yet some people dont even need to spoil it with anything, they just manage to spoil it sha grin
Re: Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by SeanT21(f): 4:49pm On Mar 13, 2009
I could not see myself being with him forever!!

We are still friends though.I am close with his family and sometimes go on trips with them.
Re: Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by ijleke(f): 2:12pm On Mar 14, 2009
He WAS A HOT BLOODED LIAR,
Re: Re: Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? by dani1luv: 2:19pm On Mar 14, 2009
" shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Know A Girl Who Luvs Me? / tyujkfdsaghnjidsabnhjkfudikss / Bomb Blast Rockz Gombe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.