Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,304 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

Guys, Rejoice With Me - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Guys, Rejoice With Me (21080 Views)

Help Me Rejoice O My People. At Last (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Rejoice With Me by ignis: 4:03pm On Mar 06, 2015
Congratulations. ..
Re: Guys, Rejoice With Me by Rexphobia(m): 4:03pm On Mar 06, 2015
Don't forget ur first fruit... cheesy
Re: Guys, Rejoice With Me by lalasticlala(m): 4:03pm On Mar 06, 2015
Congratulations
Re: Guys, Rejoice With Me by eedris07(m): 4:04pm On Mar 06, 2015
Congrate am so hapi 4u
Re: Guys, Rejoice With Me by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 06, 2015
Congrats man... Im next! Cheers.
Re: Guys, Rejoice With Me by lilflipnerd: 4:05pm On Mar 06, 2015
KobraSerpent:
Good day everyone,

I am so happy right now, I just got a job in one of the multinational companies around. I am so very happy. The salary is very ok, considering my qualification. Nairalanders, if you are still looking for job, don't give up. Believe in your God. I have been job hunting since i was laid off of my previous job. Though, I got several job offers (80% marketing job, while the rest are commission based). I accepted most of these offers, to keep myself going, and now am back in my real profession.
Thanks to Nairaland.... I got the job through this forum, all details, including the interview process.
Thanks all!
pls d company name. Thanks
Re: Guys, Rejoice With Me by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 06, 2015
Goodnews op!!Blackett see ur life undecided#na only to dey yab people u sabi,nothing empty brain undecided undecided
Re: Guys, Rejoice With Me by uche785(m): 4:07pm On Mar 06, 2015
KobraSerpent:
Good day everyone,

I am so happy right now, I just got a job in one of the multinational companies around. I am so very happy. The salary is very ok, considering my qualification. Nairalanders, if you are still looking for job, don't give up. Believe in your God. I have been job hunting since i was laid off of my previous job. Though, I got several job offers (80% marketing job, while the rest are commission based). I accepted most of these offers, to keep myself going, and now am back in my real profession.
Thanks to Nairaland.... I got the job through this forum, all details, including the interview process.
Thanks all!
Re: Guys, Rejoice With Me by tyehmi(m): 4:07pm On Mar 06, 2015
congrats brother, looking forward to hearing more of such testimonies.
Re: Guys, Rejoice With Me by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 06, 2015
Re: Guys, Rejoice With Me by AmakaDNB(f): 4:08pm On Mar 06, 2015
Good news
Re: Guys, Rejoice With Me by tammie24: 4:09pm On Mar 06, 2015
Happy for u... now let's pop champagne
Re: Guys, Rejoice With Me by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 06, 2015
KobraSerpent:
Good day everyone,

Thanks all!

Congrats Brother. Thumbs up to Nairaland. I always feel incomplete if i dont log on to nairaland daily.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Rejoice With Me by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 06, 2015
i also got my keke marwa through nairaland. With it, i have been feeding myself and my family, I eat what i want, wear what i want and even have much rest of mind.
#God bless Nairaland
#God bless Mr Seun the Founder.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Rejoice With Me by Nstella(f): 4:15pm On Mar 06, 2015
Waoh...that is goodnews.i wish you fulfilment in your new job.my own is next in Jesus name.Amen
Re: Guys, Rejoice With Me by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 06, 2015
html14java:
[size=28pt]Good News... My Turn Next[/size]

Your turn kwa? no be you dey sell pipes? grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys, Rejoice With Me by otujep: 4:15pm On Mar 06, 2015
congrats and God bless the job
Re: Guys, Rejoice With Me by darepoju(m): 4:17pm On Mar 06, 2015
menix:

Happy 4 u buh u nid buy mii harp dis wkend mk u fit collect manager 6month afta resumption..
ha....this guy funny die...na warri u be from...?
Re: Guys, Rejoice With Me by ude25: 4:17pm On Mar 06, 2015
I celebrate with you! God is indeed faithful. Congrat bro. I tap into ur testimony.
Re: Guys, Rejoice With Me by Sanuzi(m): 4:18pm On Mar 06, 2015
heeeyah .Congrat ooooo
Re: Guys, Rejoice With Me by Osezzua(m): 4:18pm On Mar 06, 2015
Guys still get Job without lobbying and some persons just seat back whining and wishing that a change come around and give them job. The change we so crave for is here, why not calm down and embrace it rather than lament. Congrats bro.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Rejoice With Me by goodman41: 4:20pm On Mar 06, 2015
Comgrts am the next
Re: Guys, Rejoice With Me by Faculti(m): 4:22pm On Mar 06, 2015
KobraSerpent:
Good day everyone,

Thanks all!
I tap the anointing

1 Like

Re: Guys, Rejoice With Me by yorke1: 4:27pm On Mar 06, 2015
Photocopy of your letter of appointment or i don't believe.
Re: Guys, Rejoice With Me by Tino86(m): 4:28pm On Mar 06, 2015
congratulations my bro. may the good lord that did it for also do the same for me. amen
Re: Guys, Rejoice With Me by Olutola88(m): 4:30pm On Mar 06, 2015
Korede Bello, Don Jazzy eh... Omo olope, Mega superstar, Oda naa... You don get offer na Godu win, you be don dey wait since but Godu win, As your level don change na Godu win, 6 figure no be joke na Godu win. Anytn u win na Godu win o, na Godu win. Una wey dey find job na small remain, put all ur hopes in God make u rejoice soon, you go soon change ur name to Godu win o to Godu win...

1 Like

Re: Guys, Rejoice With Me by Abiesakpotu(f): 4:33pm On Mar 06, 2015
Congratulations my brother am happy for you
Re: Guys, Rejoice With Me by okoroko(m): 4:33pm On Mar 06, 2015
congratulation... i rejoice with u.. mine is on the way!
Re: Guys, Rejoice With Me by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 06, 2015
By the way where my beer? cheesy

The two better jobs wey Dem give me na so so CORE NORTH. cry cry cry.Had to turn them down. Federal jobs.
Re: Guys, Rejoice With Me by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 06, 2015
Am so happy for you. I will share my own testimony IJN

1 Like

Re: Guys, Rejoice With Me by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 06, 2015
wristwatch:
Am so happy for you. I will share my own testimony IJN

Amen!!!!
Re: Guys, Rejoice With Me by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 06, 2015
okoroko:
congratulation... i rejoice with u.. mine is on the way!

Amen!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Npower Relocation Matters / Facebook To Employ 3000 - Mark Zuckerberg / What It Was Like To Tell My Kids I Lost My Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.