Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,541 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Guys, Rejoice With Me - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Guys, Rejoice With Me (21081 Views)

Help Me Rejoice O My People. At Last (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Rejoice With Me by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 06, 2015
EggovinMma:
By the way where my beer? cheesy

The two better jobs wey Dem give me na so so CORE NORTH. cry cry cry.Had to turn them down. Federal jobs.

Eggovinmma, next time If u wan turn down d offer just gimme d slot.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Rejoice With Me by anonimi: 4:40pm On Mar 06, 2015
Vision4God:
God will do more for u. Congratulation.

.....coupled with his continuing DILIGENCE, hard work and smart exercise & constant stretching of the talent, knowledge and intelligence that God already deposited inside of him.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Rejoice With Me by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 06, 2015
Tino86:
congratulations my bro. may the good lord that did it for also do the same for me. amen

Amen!
Re: Guys, Rejoice With Me by Sleekyshuga(f): 4:41pm On Mar 06, 2015
A big congrats to you...

Eerrrmmm... Don't forget my share of your 1st salary wink wink.. You know I prayed for you cheesy cheesy...
Re: Guys, Rejoice With Me by vicadex07(m): 4:41pm On Mar 06, 2015
Peppyluv:
CONGRATULATIONS

My wife, how have u been?
Re: Guys, Rejoice With Me by benmac4sure: 4:41pm On Mar 06, 2015
CONGRATS BRO, I wish u more favour in your place of work.
Re: Guys, Rejoice With Me by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 06, 2015
wristwatch:

Eggovinmma, next time If u wan turn down d offer just gimme d slot.

Really?? Will you be able to stay? It's a war zone down there.My job is getting prepared.
Re: Guys, Rejoice With Me by segbuwa: 4:42pm On Mar 06, 2015
please do share with us the process involve, so that we can as well learn from u and also key into ur success
Re: Guys, Rejoice With Me by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 06, 2015
freemon50:
Congratulations brother, I tap into your kind of favour......and I believe I will share my testimony very soon also. Cheers

Amen o.
Re: Guys, Rejoice With Me by nodullin(m): 4:48pm On Mar 06, 2015
ur user name though...
Re: Guys, Rejoice With Me by ogiewanye(m): 4:49pm On Mar 06, 2015
congrats bro....Am hoping to share my testimony soon.....ijn
.............amen

1 Like

Re: Guys, Rejoice With Me by tomzman: 4:51pm On Mar 06, 2015
Congratulations op. I'm happy for you.
Re: Guys, Rejoice With Me by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 06, 2015
KobraSerpent:
Good day everyone,

I am so happy right now, I just got a job in one of the multinational companies around. I am so very happy. The salary is very ok, considering my qualification. Nairalanders, if you are still looking for job, don't give up. Believe in your God. I have been job hunting since i was laid off of my previous job. Though, I got several job offers (80% marketing job, while the rest are commission based). I accepted most of these offers, to keep myself going, and now am back in my real profession.
Thanks to Nairaland.... I got the job through this forum, all details, including the interview process.
Thanks all!
congrat bros..
promotion all the way frm now on...when God remember his children,its alwys the best.

But guy person need to eat sharwama & bullet na...lol

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Rejoice With Me by mezebel(f): 5:03pm On Mar 06, 2015
KobraSerpent:
Good day everyone,

I am so happy right now, I just got a job in one of the multinational companies around. I am so very happy. The salary is very ok, considering my qualification. Nairalanders, if you are still looking for job, don't give up. Believe in your God. I have been job hunting since i was laid off of my previous job. Though, I got several job offers (80% marketing job, while the rest are commission based). I accepted most of these offers, to keep myself going, and now am back in my real profession.
Thanks to Nairaland.... I got the job through this forum, all details, including the interview process.
Thanks all!
am patiently seeking for where i can contribute my experience/quota. I finished service on February this year,studied marketing as a course. Any legal organization that need the services of an Marketer should contact me via my provided email address. I tape from ur blessing op,but ur name fear pass my own.
Re: Guys, Rejoice With Me by DeDonn1: 5:14pm On Mar 06, 2015
Glory be to God on ur behalf
Pray to get to me soon.
Re: Guys, Rejoice With Me by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 06, 2015
You dey find sugar mummy? undecided

vicadex07:

My wife, how have u been?
Re: Guys, Rejoice With Me by evisexxy(f): 5:32pm On Mar 06, 2015
Congratulations bro, I tap als from this testimony,I receive mine in JESUS name Amen
Re: Guys, Rejoice With Me by zicoraads: 5:36pm On Mar 06, 2015
mezebel:
am patiently seeking for where i can contribute my experience/quota. I finished service on February this year,studied marketing as a course. Any legal organization that need the services of an Marketer should contact me via my provided email address. I tape from ur blessing op,but ur name fear pass my own.
Why the preference for a legal organisation? And, do you still sell the hairs at that location?
Re: Guys, Rejoice With Me by Engrpj(m): 5:37pm On Mar 06, 2015
Congrat Bro.... Mine also is just by the Coner...... Also got mine tru Nairaland.... When it Click will Notify d forum
Re: Guys, Rejoice With Me by vicadex07(m): 5:40pm On Mar 06, 2015
Peppyluv:
You dey find sugar mummy? undecided

Seriously? Are you that old?
Re: Guys, Rejoice With Me by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 06, 2015
Yes na,abi I resemble your mate undecided I was born in 1954 tongue

vicadex07:

Seriously? Are you that old?
Re: Guys, Rejoice With Me by sheyoo1(f): 5:49pm On Mar 06, 2015
Congrats bro am so hapi 4 u oo, i also tap in2 ur testimony
Re: Guys, Rejoice With Me by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 06, 2015
CONGRATULATION BROTHER
Re: Guys, Rejoice With Me by OOLUSOGA(m): 6:00pm On Mar 06, 2015
congrats bros i believe my own testi is on de way.once again congrats.
Re: Guys, Rejoice With Me by Chekoson: 6:02pm On Mar 06, 2015
Happy for you
Re: Guys, Rejoice With Me by vicadex07(m): 6:12pm On Mar 06, 2015
Peppyluv:
Yes na,abi I resemble your mate undecided I was born in 1954 tongue

Chai. Its a lie, I refuse to believe. Pics or adonbilivit.
Re: Guys, Rejoice With Me by rhames(m): 6:37pm On Mar 06, 2015
KobraSerpent:
Good day everyone,

Thanks all!

May the Good Lord Be with you on the job.
Re: Guys, Rejoice With Me by Aystarz: 7:00pm On Mar 06, 2015
ObiOkpor:
congrats! It calls for celebration then.

Yep, congrats are well in order

1 Like

Re: Guys, Rejoice With Me by SuperSuave(m): 7:28pm On Mar 06, 2015
bobbyod:
Congrats I celebrate you!!!
«««« coza members be like
Re: Guys, Rejoice With Me by Heymus(m): 7:38pm On Mar 06, 2015
Congratulations
Re: Guys, Rejoice With Me by trebron(m): 7:44pm On Mar 06, 2015
Congrats broda.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Npower Relocation Matters / Facebook To Employ 3000 - Mark Zuckerberg / What It Was Like To Tell My Kids I Lost My Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.