Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,874 members, 7,828,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Funny Names You Will Find In A Typical Nigerian Girl's PHONEBOOK - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Names You Will Find In A Typical Nigerian Girl's PHONEBOOK (2108 Views)

10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl / For The Guys, Lets See The Funny Names You Save Your Side Chicks Number With / 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Names You Will Find In A Typical Nigerian Girl's PHONEBOOK by vjsmiles: 6:14pm On Mar 06, 2015
[size=13pt] beatrice ;whitenicious angry [/size]
Re: Funny Names You Will Find In A Typical Nigerian Girl's PHONEBOOK by Fabdedon(m): 6:18pm On Mar 06, 2015
Mariojane:
cheesy cheesy cheesy seriously?
dat girl fall mah hand.. She gave me ha phone to charge oo...
Sha my fault i didnt know what made me go through her contacts.. I saw different funny names tho.... grin
anthony (Keke)
Bright Mr biggs
philip plantain chips
I nearly broken my head laughing until one cell in my brain pushed me to dial her number..
Lol and behold
Emeka Banana undecided
Re: Funny Names You Will Find In A Typical Nigerian Girl's PHONEBOOK by magnifecent(m): 7:19pm On Mar 06, 2015
when you meet a girl for the first time, she save ur number using some funny names. Such do happen because she doesnt want to forget you soon! With that she use that in other not to forget you. But i tell you its only for a short time she would change it to your name! From your name to my love. The thing is that everything is time.
Re: Funny Names You Will Find In A Typical Nigerian Girl's PHONEBOOK by Aminat508(f): 7:15am On Mar 07, 2015
Maga 1
Maga 2
Maga 3
Tunde captain cook
femi osibanjo
Tobi Facebook
Yinka Airforce

1 Like

Re: Funny Names You Will Find In A Typical Nigerian Girl's PHONEBOOK by SkinnyDude(m): 12:05pm On Mar 07, 2015
she saved my number with 'earthworm'.
she said i slim like earthworm. and i also saved her's with 'cricket'. kai, that girl can talk. non stop.
Re: Funny Names You Will Find In A Typical Nigerian Girl's PHONEBOOK by Adinije(f): 12:41pm On Mar 07, 2015
I saved a guy's name with PEST. I didn't know him from Adam all of a sudden, he start sending me msg, I query him on how he got my number. when he couldn't give reason explanation, I decided to ignore his pings but he wouldn't stop

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 New Ways Guys are using to Catch Babes On Nairaland / Because of val, girls dont make your man do this / How Important Is Genotype In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.