Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

What Will It Take You To Prostitute Yourself? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will It Take You To Prostitute Yourself? (537 Views)

Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute / Old Man Remains Attached To Prostitute After He Died During Sex (photos) / Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. (2) (3) (4)

What Will It Take You To Prostitute Yourself? by mumumugu(m): 1:07pm On Mar 06, 2015
!st let me explain i do not bash prostitutes,however i dont condone it lying,stealing,murder,rape and all the other possibilites of unlawful & sinful behavior.

Definition of prostitute ;
A prostitute is someone who performs sexual acts for pay.

I was discussing with a female friend who told me she was a virgen. However when financial troubles looms, she visits her male admirers in beer parlour and clubs. Those who spend lavishly on girls.
There ,she let them touch her body, she sits on their lapse,they kiss her,squeeze her melons etc.
At the end,she gets cash to solve financial problems.

She swore to me that she never let them touch her gspots.i told her she was a prostitute but she denied it as long as sex wasnt involved.

It got me thinking, there may be many girls in this category who had to bend for one reason or the other.
E.g job security,marketets, actors,models, financial troubles etc.
There are girls who would permit certain acts from a classmate just to get assignment done.
What wil make u flirt? A large amount of money? Political appointment etc
Re: What Will It Take You To Prostitute Yourself? by Fatalveli(m): 1:12pm On Mar 06, 2015
mumumugu:
!st let me explain i do not bash prostitutes,however i dont condone it lying,stealing,murder,rape and all the other possibilites of unlawful & sinful behavior.

Definition of prostitute ;
A prostitute is someone who performs sexual acts for pay.

I was discussing with a female friend who told me she was a virgenVirgin. However when financial troubles looms, she visits her male admirers in beer parlour and clubs. Those who spend lavishly on girls.
There ,she let them touch her body, she sits on their lapse,they kiss her,squeeze her melons etc.
At the end,she gets cash to solve financial problems.

She swore to me that she never let them touch her gspots.i told her she was a prostitute but she denied it as long as sex wasnt involved.

It got me thinking, there may be many girls in this category who had to bend for one reason or the other.
E.g job security,marketets, actors,models, financial troubles etc.
There are girls who would permit certain acts from a classmate just to get assignment done.
What wil make u flirt? A large amount of money? Political appointment etc

Virgin

Re: What Will It Take You To Prostitute Yourself? by Rilwayne001: 1:17pm On Mar 06, 2015
Fatalveli:
Virgin

Re: What Will It Take You To Prostitute Yourself? by ghost1718(m): 1:17pm On Mar 06, 2015
yaba left
Re: What Will It Take You To Prostitute Yourself? by alberto2k(m): 1:27pm On Mar 06, 2015
Op, why are ur topic always about aristos na? undecided

Abi u get brothel? embarassed
Re: What Will It Take You To Prostitute Yourself? by theorbiters: 1:30pm On Mar 06, 2015
I wonder why this Op is sooo interested in prostitutes.
Re: What Will It Take You To Prostitute Yourself? by sinaj(f): 1:31pm On Mar 06, 2015
she allows dem to cross d river but does not let dem enter calabar grin

wise gurl cool
Re: What Will It Take You To Prostitute Yourself? by MisterLongman(m): 1:49pm On Mar 06, 2015
@Op you get serious problem

The First Taught / Be Happy With Your LIFE And Make The Best Of Whatever Phase Of LIFE Ur In / Can I Get The Attention Of The Men?