Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Human Resource Officer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Human Resource Officer (884 Views)

Human Resource Officer Vacancy / Human Resource Officer / JOIN CONNECT SOCIAL MEDIA FOR FREE AND SHARE IN THE COMPANY REVENUE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Human Resource Officer by Nmanice: 1:41pm On Mar 06, 2015
JOB PURPOSE:
Supports human resources processes by assisting the implementation of strategic direction for the Human Resource Department. Support in ensuring effective and efficient running of the overall functions of Human Resources
You must be a self starter, results driven and used to working efficiently in a highly pressured competitive environment.
MAIN ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Working with and assisting the HR Personal in implementing the strategic direction for the Human Resource function of M-P Group.
• Maintain update information on staff file.
• Collate attendance of staff in the entire business unit.
• Assists with recruitment and interview process.
• Schedules meetings and interviews as requested by HR Personal.
• Assist the HR Personal in the implementation of compensation strategy and reward system.
• Maintaining and updating information in staff files
• Prepares new employee files
• Assist with employee relations issues as the need arises
• Assist with conducting new hire orientation.
• Assist in providing payroll information by collecting time , attendance records and Sanction etc.
• Provides secretarial support by entering, formatting, and printing information; organizing work; answering the telephone; relaying messages; maintaining equipment and supplies.
• Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Assists with processing of terminations.
• Assists with the preparation of the performance review forms.
• Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:

• First degree in Social Sciences, Humanities or any related field.
• 2 or more years of progressive Human Resource experience
• CIPM Professional is an added advantage

Suitable and interested candidate should please send their Resume to miriam.aguzie@brentconsulting.com with position applied for as subject of the mail.
Re: Human Resource Officer by bigyomite(m): 3:36pm On Mar 06, 2015
I just forwarded my resume, I have more than 4yrs experience in HR/Admin profession-bigyomite2005@yahoo.com
Re: Human Resource Officer by capriconeve(f): 10:44am On Mar 07, 2015
Hi bigyomite, did you check your mail if your resume was actually delivered because i tried sending mine and it failed.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies In A Multi-sector Multinational / Apply Online For Oil & Gas Job At Hobark International Limited / Are You Still Unemployed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.