Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,147 members, 7,860,116 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:56 AM

Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone (37679 Views)

Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos / Nigerians React To President Buhari's Return In Funny Tweets / Watermelon Seller Refuses To Collect Money From Buyer Because Of Buhari's Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by madridguy(m): 5:37pm On Mar 06, 2015
All is well sister. Please smile if you can't laugh out. God will take total control. Amin

Kentrasso:
I wish I could laugh but am too sad....
Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by Akshow: 5:37pm On Mar 06, 2015
#Babawhileyouweregone# The president or chad bust Ogogoro master's lie that he was d one who move for the offensive attack on Bokoharam.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by ozo13(m): 5:37pm On Mar 06, 2015
grin bt em still get plenty like unlike ya own dry joke that got none.try to b creative like APC fans.pele.
ichidodo:
Chai... E pain am wella...

babawhileyouweregone, APC have
been reeling from one knockout punch
after another...first From Fayose to
FFK even PEJ herself couldn't resist
smashing five-hit combos on your
person Baba....#
babawhileyouweregone, Your Boys
boko have been suffering defeat after
defeat by our gallant soldiers,the
islamists need morale support....#
babawhileyouweregone, Thieffnubu
youe financier was exposed as a very
corrupt politician,now Nigerians in the
streets are believing that your party is
filled with hypocrites with chains to
enslave Nigerians..#
babawhileyouwer....

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by johnsonjosbles(m): 5:39pm On Mar 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I pity d youth of dis generation, an old man as old as 73 is now d saviour undecided?
stuupiid you, abraham was 90! Yet he became father of great nation. Are you doubting God?

6 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 06, 2015
#Babawhileyouweregone...d clueless kleptos ran 4rm pillar to post yet scored no goal but obj scored!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by ichidodo: 5:41pm On Mar 06, 2015
ozo13:
grin bt em still get plenty like unlike ya own dry joke that got none.try to b creative like APC fans.pele.
Go, watch basketmouth for jokes,nobody get your time.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by olaolayink(m): 5:41pm On Mar 06, 2015
#babawhileyouweregone Nigeria army told GEJ that never again will dey rig for PDP.....
#babawhileyouweregone some youth in lagos plus dis one that i quote below sell their right....plz bring hope for them

ichidodo:
#babawhileyouweregone,this poster like your other supporters have been hostile,insultive and vicious to neutral voters and observers even decampees like barcanista haven't been spared...please teach them British civility and conservativism that you have been exposed to abroad.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by Eluwilussit(m): 5:42pm On Mar 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
so happy ya tink dis way, d buhari all dis agents of devil/change insulted in 2011 is now d saviour of nigeria, I just feel its children dat re shouting change. Dey don't know anytin.

Foolish people. The man was not good in 2003, 2007, 2011 and suddenly in 2015, he's the best thing that has ever happened to nigeria. Really?

Did that vagabond go back to school and start a successful business? On what grounds do we base this new philosophy of agent of change?

A man who cannot improve his persona and his lot, has nothing to offer. Isn't there a yoruba adage that goes like this:" if a man promises you a pair of shoes, you should first check what he has on his feet"? A man who has not added any personal economic value to himself, can't be the "only" one among 170m people. It is common sense. You don't give what you don't have.

This vagabond would have ended as a WOII if he were from the south. He wouldn't have made it to the NDA. Imagine getting admitted with a letter whereas his southern counterparts had to go through Fire to make it. Buhari should go and sit down. He's a disgrace.

If he's honest, why has he refused to tender his certificates for the world to see? Where is the integrity he talks about? Muhammadu Buhari is a fraud. He's a hypocrite.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by jacabi(m): 5:42pm On Mar 06, 2015
Kentrasso:
I wish I could laugh but am too sad....
Just for a while, there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by Icekyng: 5:43pm On Mar 06, 2015
Peppyluv:
Ok,that's the poem they sing for you at home everyday,that is why you are posting it everywhere ...nice. Next!

Drink poison, bt that's non of my business
Next plz
#babawhileyouweregone# this mugu was misbehaving grin
Peppyluv:
Ok,that's the poem they sing for you at home everyday,that is why you are posting it everywhere ...nice. Next!

Next plz
#babawhileyouweregone# this mugu was misbehaving

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by FemiFaniKayode: 5:44pm On Mar 06, 2015
Ajarney:
#babawhileyouweregone Femifanikayode sneaks into tinubu house to beg for mercy..knowing that if you eventually become the president,you may whup his ass

Huh?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by MalcoImX: 5:45pm On Mar 06, 2015
ichidodo:
#Babawhileyouweregone,Nigerians were expecting your arrival in tow with your cambridge certificate....Now the man in the street have seen how hypicritical and desperate you have been with your forgeries.....#babawhileyouweregone, Ffk said members of your entourage are without Toothpaste and Pampers.We hope you branched at Tesco's on their behalf.#babawhileyouweregone,Nigeria had been touted as one of the five most promising economies in the world despite negative global economic trends...#babawhileyouweregone....Chelsae won carling cup....help us swear for dem,chelsae fans.
Ichidodo, why not save your time? This thread is about celebrating Buhari. We are not reading all this bad belleism you an your friends worry yourself with.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 06, 2015
Frustrated soul..mtchewwwwwwww

Icekyng:

Next plz
#babawhileyouweregone# this mugu was misbehaving grin
Next plz
#babawhileyouweregone# this mugu was misbehaving
Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by ichidodo: 5:50pm On Mar 06, 2015
olaolayink:
#babawhileyouweregone Nigeria army told GEJ that never again will dey rig for PDP.....
#babawhileyouweregone some youth in lagos plus dis one that i quote below sell their right....plz bring hope for them

babawhileyouweregone,youths like ^^^ have been suffering from malnourishment as you have observed how thieffnubu's hands are tied by Daar communication thus he cannot help their kwashiokor state,that is why they rant like hungry rabid dogs....hope you came with their bone.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by holatin(m): 5:53pm On Mar 06, 2015
darlenese:
#babailliteratewhileyouwereincoma ur boko brothers were killed,
see this female satanist.
buhari is boko haram Commander and his boys go around killing people that will vote for him most.
think like human for once

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by tsdarkside(m): 5:53pm On Mar 06, 2015
the general is back and safe...

THANK GOD!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by holatin(m): 5:55pm On Mar 06, 2015
Eluwilussit:

I have been saying that we have more idiots in naija than any other part of the world. Is the man only 73? He is semi-illiterate, senile and hopelessly selfish.

What did this vagabond achieve in the last 29 years? He is a failure and a product of quota system;Unintelligent and unintelligible. Among all the past leaders, he's one of the few that couldn't pass most of his officers' courses.

As a retired officer, how has this egghead improved himself? All his dream is to rule better qualified people. He is the least qualified nigerian to rule us. I will rather vote PEJ than Buhari. He's too selfish and unfortunately the North seems to think that his personal ambitions represent that of the North.
re you done ranting ?
if you called buhari failure what will you call GEJ.
living dead abi ?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by ichidodo: 5:58pm On Mar 06, 2015
MalcoImX:
Ichidodo, why not save your time? This thread is about celebrating Buhari. We are not reading all this bad belleism from you and your friends worry yourself with.
Tactfully pleading,are we?Ok Just say GEJ till 2019 and we will not disturb your thread nor pour odioum on your demi god Buhari for the viewng pleasure of neutral spectactors.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by darlenese(f): 6:00pm On Mar 06, 2015
holatin:
see this female satanist.
buhari is boko haram Commander and his boys go around killing people that will vote for him most.
think like human for once

if u think like human u'll know that a desperate tyrant can do anything to make the country "ungovernable" just as he promised .

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by Eluwilussit(m): 6:01pm On Mar 06, 2015
[quote author=MzJackBaueress post=31366321] I think it should be the other way round.

Mumu![/quote

Like attracts like. If you sincerely think that that oaf is the best APC has to offer, I guess you are either his daughter or an idiiot.

Tell me one single thing that vagabond achieved personally, in the last 29 years that makes you think that he has what it takes to rule educated and intelligent people?

What's weong if we field people like Duke, Fash, Rochas, el-Rufai, Ribadu, Lamido and all the vibrant politicians? Must we always run to this same generation that wasted our opportunity to greatness? Are you not tired of hearing names like Buhari, IBB, Obasanjo? Right from independence, these fellows have fed fat on our collective wealth. Today, we are worshipping the same rogues and you see nothing wrong with that? When are we gonna be free from these military boys? Shame on you, young woman. You have sold your soul and conscience, your future as well to the evil generation.

We should actually stone all of them to death. The destroyed nigeria.
Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by Eluwilussit(m): 6:06pm On Mar 06, 2015
holatin:
re you done ranting ?
if you called buhari failure what will you call GEJ.
living dead abi ?

GEJ too isn't any better. He's at least a democrat. He represents true change from the military ranks and northern domination. He can do better with total support and constructive criticism. I am not his advocate. I just know that it is wrong to change him with Buhari. Why not Fash, Ribadu, Rochas, el Rufai etc? Why Buhari?
Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by tolux247(m): 6:08pm On Mar 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I pity d youth of dis generation, an old man as old as 73 is now d saviour undecided?

Mandela Become the president of South Africa at 75years, see what South Africa is enjoying today. #ChangeYourThinking

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by JOKLEVIZ(m): 6:09pm On Mar 06, 2015
No even swt sef... Mtcheeeew rubbish #neverAqain
Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by Takim107(f): 6:10pm On Mar 06, 2015
madridguy:
Sai Baba
Happy to have you back.
Long life GMB
Long life democracy
God Bless Nigeria
where did he go to? As a strong supporter pls tell a weak supporter what he was doing where he went.
Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by wazobiaN9(m): 6:14pm On Mar 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

no, pity urself as u wallow in bigotry and shallow mindedness.

Mandela saved SA from the abyss and repercussions of apartheid in its moment of need.. u can google his age when he did so...

while you are at it... google septuagenarians who became presidents... ode oshi

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by MalcoImX: 6:14pm On Mar 06, 2015
ichidodo:
Tactfully pleading,are we?Ok Just say GEJ till 2019 and we will not disturb your thread nor pour odioum on your demi god Buhari for the viewng pleasure of neutral spectactors.
Why not create your own tag! like: GejWhileYouWhereHere? Maybe it will trend.
Kikikikiiiii!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by Islie: 6:14pm On Mar 06, 2015
olaxco2f:
ogbeni islie, no be trend na thread! haba go sch u wont went na GEJ till 2019 or SAI Baba u go dey shout for NL

cry cry cry cry

no vex say i spot u!!!

Am sure you saw the heading of the post........
Twitter trend
Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by saudatu(m): 6:14pm On Mar 06, 2015
#babawhileyouweregone, PHCN didn't give us light for 4 days.

#babawhileyouweregone, Nigerians queue for every hours to get fuel at 120 per litter.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by holatin(m): 6:15pm On Mar 06, 2015
Eluwilussit:

GEJ too isn't any better. He's at least a democrat. He represents true change from the military ranks and northern domination. He can do better with total support and constructive criticism. I am not his advocate. I just know that it is wrong to change him with Buhari. Why not Fash, Ribadu, Rochas, el Rufai etc? Why Buhari?
tell how dat democrat has affect us positively in the past four years.
isn't the same PDP showing a video that is fashola has sold Lagos to tinubu.
true change when he gives criminal pardon ?
true change when he haven't prosecute anybody in his four years even when all sector has step up their game in corruption ?
true change when he underestimate boko haram.
Abeg tell me more

ba3 low, even electricity don worse.
off to buy fuel

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by MalcoImX: 6:15pm On Mar 06, 2015
ichidodo:
Why not create your own tag, like: GejWhileYouWhereHere? Maybe it will trend.
Kikikikiiiii!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by vanilson(m): 6:16pm On Mar 06, 2015
#babawhileyouweregone OBJ scored two goals @ 78 during a novelty match for his b'day
Old soldier never dies.

SAI BUHARI

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 06, 2015
johnsonjosbles:
stuupiid you, abraham was 90! Yet he became father of great nation. Are you doubting God?

My friend what concern Abraham in this generation do u think Abraham and God were into politics

And by the way Abraham was a Good man right from the beginning even when he was from a home of idiol worshipping practices he stood unique unlike buhari that right from the day of his arrival to earth he has been fucking evil and what u myopic nigerians fail to that is that an evil man from Africa would continue to be an evil man from Africa no matter how he try to change

Am not a PDP or an APC or a political soilder I don't give a fvuk about that shit call politics but as young as I am I know and HV seen the footmarks of GMB and GEJ and if I am in place to just I ll follow the footstep of GEJ because biblically he is the Joshua and psychologically he is the Einstein and physically he is the Tobacco I Smoke

So Bleep it and be wise... in politics half bread is better than none does not work it is no bread is better than half and all

So Can I Continue Smoking

Yes before I forget don't call anyone stupid again this is just a discussion not a Village meeting

So Can I Continue Smoking

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Remi Sonaiya Apologizes For Sharing Fake News About Tinubu-CSU Discourse / Festus Mbisiogu, Igbo Man of the Year sets agenda for Buhari / Makinde Recalls Oyo TV Staff Sacked By Ajimobi 4 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.