Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,280 members, 7,860,649 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:44 PM

Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone (37681 Views)

Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos / Nigerians React To President Buhari's Return In Funny Tweets / Watermelon Seller Refuses To Collect Money From Buyer Because Of Buhari's Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by olaolayink(m): 5:12pm On Mar 06, 2015
ichidodo:
#babawhileyouweregone, APC have been reeling from one knockout punch after another...first From Fayose to FFK even PEJ herself couldn't resist smashing five-hit combos on your person Baba....#babawhileyouweregone, Your Boys boko have been suffering defeat after defeat by our gallant soldiers,the islamists need morale support....#babawhileyouweregone, Thueffnubu youe financier was exposed as a very corrupt politician,now Nigerians in the streets are believing that your party is filled with hypocrites with chains to enslave Nigerians..#babawhileyouwer....

#babawhileyouweregone dis poster i just quote lose his sense of reason.....

10 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by masseratti: 5:12pm On Mar 06, 2015
darlenese:
#babailliteratewhileyouwereincoma ur boko brothers were killed,
try harder...DRY undecided undecided

11 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by change9ja(f): 5:13pm On Mar 06, 2015
wemmieslim:
shocked shocked
Nigerians are beautiful people grin
and u are sexy

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by mightycrown1(m): 5:13pm On Mar 06, 2015
[size=17pt] #BabaWhileYouWereGone OBJ PLAYED NOVELTY FOOTBALL MATCHES FOR MORE THAN 45MINS AT HIS AGE, WHAT THE PEOPLE TELLING THE WHOLE WORLD THAT YOU ARE OLD CAN NOT DO WITHOUT COLLAPSING [/size]

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by arobest10(m): 5:14pm On Mar 06, 2015
#babawhileyouweregone-one Fulani man came to me and he z olohun fun wa ni Nigeria fun wa ni buhari o, sai babaaa

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I pity d youth of dis generation, an old man as old as 73 is now d saviour undecided?
I can bet it with my dinner that this thread hailing Buhari just annoyed you big time.
God! U sound painedlipsrsealed

14 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by efilefun(m): 5:14pm On Mar 06, 2015
Harrisonn:
GEJ TILL 2019

#babawhileyouweregone some people like this poster refuse to borrow sense and decided to remain clueless

12 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 06, 2015
Eluwilussit:

I have been saying that we have more idiots in naija than any other part of the world. Is the man only 73? He is semi-illiterate, senile and hopelessly selfish.

What did this vagabond achieve in the last 29 years? He is a failure and a product of quota system;Unintelligent and unintelligible. Among all the past leaders, he's one of the few that couldn't pass most of his officers' courses.

As a retired officer, how has this egghead improved himself? All his dream is to rule better qualified people. He is the least qualified nigerian to rule us. I will rather vote PEJ than Buhari. He's too selfish and unfortunately the North seems to think that his personal ambitions represent that of the North.
so happy ya tink dis way, d buhari all dis agents of devil/change insulted in 2011 is now d saviour of nigeria, I just feel its children dat re shouting change. Dey don't know anytin.
Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 06, 2015
#baba while u were gone fayose talk e nonsense and i abuse am, wey my own pounds sir abi mama shirley

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by tablu: 5:15pm On Mar 06, 2015
Baba while you were gone GEJ and his cohorts have been working earnestly to boycot elections and install an interim government.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by Badebim(f): 5:16pm On Mar 06, 2015
Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone

While u were away some political parties went to court asking it to stop INEC from using reader's card.
They are on their own.
Sai Buhari carry go.
1bn likes for baba himself.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by victorazy(m): 5:16pm On Mar 06, 2015
Tolexander:
#BabaWhileYouWereGone this poster didn't understand our politi anymore

He will soon gone forever
Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by millionaireman: 5:18pm On Mar 06, 2015
stephanieJoy:
I pity the way u reason if u think GMB is too old
Not only that GMB is too old and sick, he does not have the knowledge background of such old leaders like Nelson Mandela, former war time British Primeminister, Winston Churchill; talkless the other healthy and very well-learned US presidents who served their countries in their 70s.
Comparing GMB to these people is deception.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by lolademariam: 5:18pm On Mar 06, 2015
kekakuz:
[size=20pt] #buhariwhileyouareaway
Nigeria experienced peace and book aram almost got wiped out [/size]
is not funny tongue
kekakuz:
[size=20pt] #buhariwhileyouareaway
Nigeria experienced peace and book aram almost got wiped out [/size]
is not funny

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 06, 2015
macpetrus:
O lord have Mercy!!!!.... I don't even understand our Politics any More!!!

IT IS NOW COMICAL.
A COUNTRY FILLED WITH JOKERS

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by babestella: 5:19pm On Mar 06, 2015
No matter what APC does, GEJ is winning the election come March 28. It's going to shock Buhari and those who are globe trotting to gain cheap popularity. It reminds me of the loafers I see in Unilag on a daily basis and use to think they were also students until convocation day you then realize they had been wasting their time running around the campus and even attend lectures sometimes and toast girls as always. APC is a bunch of loafers waiting to be shown the way out after March 28.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by vanilson(m): 5:19pm On Mar 06, 2015
#babawhileyouweregone patience Jonathan said u were brain dead and FFK reaffirmed it yesterday

SAI BUHARI

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by hazyfm1: 5:19pm On Mar 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I pity d youth of dis generation, an old man as old as 73 is now d saviour undecided?

how old was Moses when he lead the children of Israel out of Egypt

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by ichidodo: 5:20pm On Mar 06, 2015
#Babawhileyouweregone,Nigerians were expecting your arrival in tow with your cambridge certificate....Now the man in the street have seen how hypicritical and desperate you have been with your forgeries.....#babawhileyouweregone, Ffk said members of your entourage are without Toothpaste and Pampers.We hope you branched at Tesco's on their behalf.#babawhileyouweregone,Nigeria had been touted as one of the five most promising economies in the world despite negative global economic trends...#babawhileyouweregone....Chelsae won carling cup....help us swear for dem,chelsae fans.
Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 06, 2015
Kentrasso:
I wish I could laugh but am too sad....
Laugh it off dear, you only live oncegrin
Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by TechMen: 5:20pm On Mar 06, 2015
Welcome GMB
Sai Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by lifeisshort1: 5:20pm On Mar 06, 2015
#babawhileyouweregone, FFk, Okupe, Abati and co were all checking on nairaland to know when you wan come back, now that ur back fear don dey catch dem again.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by change9ja(f): 5:20pm On Mar 06, 2015
millionaireman:

Not only that GMB is too old and sick, he does not have the knowledge background of such old leaders like Nelson Mandela, former war time British Primeminister, Winston Churchill; talkless the other healthy and very well-learned US presidents who served their countries in their 70s.
Comparing GMB to these people is deception.
Ehe ehn tell us something

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by darlenese(f): 5:21pm On Mar 06, 2015
masseratti:
try harder...DRY undecided undecided

who be this[sup][/sup]

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by MzJackBaueress(f): 5:21pm On Mar 06, 2015
Eluwilussit:

[s] I have been saying that we have more idiots in naija than any other part of the world. Is the man only 73? He is semi-illiterate, senile and hopelessly selfish.

What did this vagabond achieve in the last 29 years? He is a failure and a product of quota system;Unintelligent and unintelligible. Among all the past leaders, he's one of the few that couldn't pass most of his officers' courses.

As a retired officer, how has this egghead improved himself? All his dream is to rule better qualified people. He is the least qualified nigerian to rule us. I will rather vote PEJ than Buhari. He's too selfish and unfortunately the North seems to think that his personal ambitions represent that of the North. [/s]
Buhari is still better than your father.

Nonsense!

8 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
...hmmm.please who is the ideal man to save Nigeria?I am sure it's not GEJ..

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by babestella: 5:23pm On Mar 06, 2015
macpetrus:
O lord have Mercy!!!!.... I don't even understand our Politics any More!!!

I hope he didn't visit ISIS and other terrorist organization to seek endorsement. I can see lots of violence if he loses which is obvious. But guess what, our army is ever ready to crush any insurgent from any part of the country.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by abdul4new(m): 5:23pm On Mar 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
When the current crop of leaders went on looting spree.
When the current crop of leaders put their interest above national interest.
When the youth have no tomorrow under the current crop of leaders.
When the youth are tired of cluelessness and lack of ideology on the current crop of leaders, that is why they put their hope on a 70 something old man that boast of credibility and accountability. #WEHAVEDECIDED.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by vanilson(m): 5:24pm On Mar 06, 2015
#babawhileyouweregone fashola,PYO and d rest APC goons declared tomorrow for one million people to march for you in lagos

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 06, 2015
Why are you insulting his father,did he insult yours? Don't you insult GEJ every moment? Old fool that denies her own father.

MzJackBaueress:
Buhari is still better than your father.

Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone by babestella: 5:26pm On Mar 06, 2015
lifeisshort1:
#babawhileyouweregone, FFk, Okupe, Abati and co were all checking on nairaland to know when you wan come back, now that ur back fear don dey catch dem again.

That picture you posted here?

The man (OBJ) who spent more than 16 billion dollars on power is yet your APC party's mentor and promoter today. Are you thinking at all? or you just post pictures to make yourself happy with your fake certificate forger. I hope your fake general came back with his Cambridge result?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Makinde Recalls Oyo TV Staff Sacked By Ajimobi 4 Years Ago / Obi: INEC Should Have Had Pictures Of Presidential Candidates On Ballot Papers / Remi Sonaiya Apologizes For Sharing Fake News About Tinubu-CSU Discourse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.