Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,132 members, 7,821,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Now Buhari’s Brain Is Bracing Up - VANGUARD - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now Buhari’s Brain Is Bracing Up - VANGUARD (21498 Views)

I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari / Adeyanju Who Once Called Buhari 'Brain Dead' Meets His Wife & Son & Takes Pic / Pay Your Workers Now, Buhari Orders Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now Buhari’s Brain Is Bracing Up - VANGUARD by biafranqueen: 7:58pm On Mar 06, 2015
See it!
When I said he had dementia I was called a hater. Tinubu knows why he picked up Buhari, did he mention how Buhari will no longer probe pass crooks like his new Lagos Godfather? Is it he just forgot that all these guys are thieves he is rolling with or has he been a master deceiver all along?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now Buhari’s Brain Is Bracing Up - VANGUARD by betacitizen(m): 7:59pm On Mar 06, 2015
GMB

1 Like

Re: Now Buhari’s Brain Is Bracing Up - VANGUARD by honeric01(m): 7:59pm On Mar 06, 2015
He even asked the press men to tell Nigerians if he looks like a sick man..

But at 72, this one fine sha..

wondering how he looked in his 20s and 30s..

3 Likes

Re: Now Buhari’s Brain Is Bracing Up - VANGUARD by opiaoku: 8:00pm On Mar 06, 2015
MOG1D1:
Whose brain is bracing up, abeg Buhari is senile, dementia has already set in, unfortunately it is non reversible.

grin

1 Like

Re: Now Buhari’s Brain Is Bracing Up - VANGUARD by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 06, 2015
K
Re: Now Buhari’s Brain Is Bracing Up - VANGUARD by abduljabbar4(m): 8:01pm On Mar 06, 2015
Click like for GMB
Click share for gej with his idiotic wife

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now Buhari’s Brain Is Bracing Up - VANGUARD by MOG1D1: 8:02pm On Mar 06, 2015
opiaoku:

grin

His brain died in the 70s. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Now Buhari’s Brain Is Bracing Up - VANGUARD by Pweetyradiance(f): 8:05pm On Mar 06, 2015
I respect General's wife so much, she is not as lousy as that madam Jona. the best answer to a fool is to keep silent. #fact# if a so called sane person start exchanging words with a mad person then it's obvious the person is not sane but insane. keep shut and get going madam general. God will fight for you while you hold your peace. bless u

6 Likes

Re: Now Buhari’s Brain Is Bracing Up - VANGUARD by Pweetyradiance(f): 8:07pm On Mar 06, 2015
Pweetyradiance:
I respect General's wife so much, she is not as lousy as that madam Jona. the best answer to a full is to keep silent. #fact# if a so called sane person start exchanging words with a mad person then it's obvious the person is not sane but insane. keep shut and get going madam genera. God will fight those who fight for you while you hold your peace. bless u

2 Likes

Re: Now Buhari’s Brain Is Bracing Up - VANGUARD by DaBullIT(m): 8:10pm On Mar 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Apc thugs shld wake up from dem slumber, buhari is not going to smell aso rock.

Òpònú na you I find come how market? you still dey hate?

Orangutantus

When Buhari enter kee ya sef

3 Likes

Re: Now Buhari’s Brain Is Bracing Up - VANGUARD by agabusta: 8:12pm On Mar 06, 2015
MichaelSokoto:
Buhari/Osinbajo 2015-2019
& then
Buhari/Okorocha 2019-2023
cool

then...

Okorocha 2023-2031 smiley smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now Buhari’s Brain Is Bracing Up - VANGUARD by bakila: 8:15pm On Mar 06, 2015
frankyychiji:
He said so when the sponsors of bh were in pdp. Today, they are in apc.
Kai pdp, excuse excuse excuse. The name of PDP is now excuse me.

1 Like

Re: Now Buhari’s Brain Is Bracing Up - VANGUARD by bjbukzy(m): 8:19pm On Mar 06, 2015
frankyychiji:
He said so when the sponsors of bh were in pdp. Today, they are in apc.
But buhari was never in pdp now! Still believe buhari has no hand in boko haram mayhem

1 Like

Re: Now Buhari’s Brain Is Bracing Up - VANGUARD by ybalogs(m): 8:23pm On Mar 06, 2015
Pray for Nigeria.I know we will soon be liberated from selfish and callous leadership.May God help Us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now Buhari’s Brain Is Bracing Up - VANGUARD by yungcyrus(m): 8:25pm On Mar 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Apc thugs shld wake up from dem slumber, buhari is not going to smell aso rock.
hehe, themselves knw the truth...
Re: Now Buhari’s Brain Is Bracing Up - VANGUARD by Sobeautiful: 8:30pm On Mar 06, 2015
frankyychiji:
You are correct. I fear bokoharam will renew their bombings now that gmb is back.
it's either u misunderstood the guy u quoted or u r being ironical. If it's d second, then it's hahahahahaa. U na no go kill one with laugh. That was 'wicked'. Hahahahahaha, l can't stop laughing.

1 Like

Re: Now Buhari’s Brain Is Bracing Up - VANGUARD by LogicPower(m): 8:32pm On Mar 06, 2015
DRANOEL:

"From the South-East through the South-South and to the South-West, support for Buhari has skyrocketed to the point that he has become a potent threat to the PDP’s Jonathan in a number of southern states.

In the Southeast, a number of dissidents within the PDP are believed to be covertly or openly working for Buhari including a son of a foremost crusader of Nigeria’s independence"

1. This is exactly what we have been trying to drum into the ears of some nincompoops here, whose level of intelligence is too low to understand that 2015 presents A BIG TWIST of realities on the grounds for GEJ and GMB.

2. While GMB is enjoying an unprecedented, and largely unexpected, SURGE in his popularity ACROSS ALL THE REGIONS (compared with his performance in 2011), GEJ is battling with an unprecedented, and largely unexpected, DROP in his popularity ACROSS ALL THE REGIONS (compared with his performance in 2011).

3. With GEJ getting FEWER votes in in ALL the 36 states than he got in 2011 and GMB getting MORE votes in ALL the 36 states than he got in 2011, the final outcome of the election is almost a foregone conclusion.

3 Likes

Re: Now Buhari’s Brain Is Bracing Up - VANGUARD by stronger: 8:33pm On Mar 06, 2015
Why would anybody ask Aisha to respond to Mama Violence (not peace)??

Insult! Aisha is too dignified and classy to be exchanging words with that thing. Please if na joke, stop am abeg. grin

3 Likes

Re: Now Buhari’s Brain Is Bracing Up - VANGUARD by M4gunners: 8:37pm On Mar 06, 2015
A 73yrs old Man has nothing to offer in Aso Rock. But if he feels he can work as EFCC Chairman, the idea could be welcome till then GEJ till 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Now Buhari’s Brain Is Bracing Up - VANGUARD by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 06, 2015
@ 1st when he bided 4 d presidency 4yrs ago i never endorsed him coz d clueless gej moronic face blindfolded me 2 d truth but now if there is anythin i ve learned frm general,its dat one shld never give up in d face of defeat but rada kip trying till victory is captured.....buhari is with no doubt a man iof clear ambitions 2 take dis nation closer 2 d promise land n 4 dat i made a vow 2 convince 15 more persons includin me 2 boldly thumbprint change on dat votin card....sai baba

3 Likes

Re: Now Buhari’s Brain Is Bracing Up - VANGUARD by dpedro1: 8:48pm On Mar 06, 2015
LESSON TO SOME GUYS!!! WOMAN
POUR HOT WATER ON HER
NEIGHBOUR FOR PEEPING HER
WHILE BATHING
A pregnant woman in Enugu State,Akwuke,
Awkunanaw whose name is Mrs. Mercy Chintua
had attacked her neighbour with a hot water for
peeping while she was bathing. She was later
arrested by the Enugu State police command for
the assault.
Read more at www.kelechiukpe.tk/?m=0
Re: Now Buhari’s Brain Is Bracing Up - VANGUARD by madjune(m): 8:55pm On Mar 06, 2015
agabusta:
Vanguard again? When Buhari came in and press guys were interviewing him, he asked for the representative of Vanguard, the person just keep mute. I thought Vanguard reported that Buhari was sick, why the person come dey fear make Buhari no go throw am punch na grin grin grin

I knew it! Any such report that sort of dish out camouflaged insult to the People's General will grace the front page.

No matter the insults, no matter the hate campaign, no matter the sickness and death wishes, there is going to be a GeneralMarch4Buhari (GMB) on the 28th of March.

#Ihavedecided.

GMB is a very simple, honest and sincere man. He will stamp out corruption, demonstrate honesty and accountability and thus revive Nigeria and make us an envy. He will kick-start REAL development and nationhood for us.

GMB/PYO is a wonderful pair. The Vice is a decorous man and a thoroughbred honest intellectual! He will perfectly complement the incorruptible General.

I indulge everyone wishing Nigeria well to support the duo irrespective of tribal/religious affiliation.

Misgovernance and maladministration does not know tribe/religion.

May God bless you. Amen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now Buhari’s Brain Is Bracing Up - VANGUARD by Olutola88(m): 8:56pm On Mar 06, 2015
#IHaveDecided... The best hashtag of the century

1 Like

Re: Now Buhari’s Brain Is Bracing Up - VANGUARD by agabusta: 8:57pm On Mar 06, 2015
madjune:

May God bless you. Amen.

And you too. smiley
Re: Now Buhari’s Brain Is Bracing Up - VANGUARD by Shubbylee(m): 9:00pm On Mar 06, 2015
steppin:

If he likes, let him wear Obi of Onitsha's garment, he's losing like before.
He has no vote in South-south and South east.
Once a loser, always a loser.
Losing is in his DNA, he can't shake it off!
GEJ till 2019

LOL!! The number of registered voters in the South-south and Southeast put together is not up to that of the Northwest Alone!! and they are 100% Buhari!! So what's ur noise about?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now Buhari’s Brain Is Bracing Up - VANGUARD by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 06, 2015
Even if it is BUHARI/CLUELESS JONATHAN at 2019-2023 I want my general as d presido. Jonathan can stay clueless as the Vice tongue grin
MichaelSokoto:
Buhari/Osinbajo 2015-2019
& then
Buhari/Okorocha 2019-2023
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now Buhari’s Brain Is Bracing Up - VANGUARD by steppin: 9:10pm On Mar 06, 2015
Shubbylee:

LOL!! The number of registered voters in the South-south and Southeast put together is not up to that of the Northwest Alone!! and they are 100% Buhari!! So what's ur noise about?
100% foolhari? See Jega for Nairaland o!
Dis ganjaweed fans are delirious!
Re: Now Buhari’s Brain Is Bracing Up - VANGUARD by mustymatic(m): 9:15pm On Mar 06, 2015
GeneralBosco:

Bokoharam = PDP, PDP = Bokoharam (Gen. Azazi). There's a reason why that man said those words.
He was killed afterwards
Re: Now Buhari’s Brain Is Bracing Up - VANGUARD by Shubbylee(m): 9:15pm On Mar 06, 2015
steppin:

100% foolhari? See Jega for Nairaland o!
Dis ganjaweed fans are delirious!

Mr Man!! what point are u trying to make? are u disputing the fact I put to u or u're looking for who to insult? which one?
Re: Now Buhari’s Brain Is Bracing Up - VANGUARD by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 06, 2015
few nigerians are misunderstanding GMB just because of one particular incident - The Post electoral violence of 2011

Apart from that, nothing else Gej and his satanist team has on GMB!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose Gifts 3 Teachers Cars: Hyundai Xcent And KIA RIO [photos] / Fulani Herdsmen invade Ondo Speaker’s farm, destroy cash crops / CJN Suspension: Our Democracy Is On Fire - House Of Reps Speaker, Dogara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.