Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Re: BUSTED: How Fuel Stations Cheat Customers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Re: BUSTED: How Fuel Stations Cheat Customers (671 Views)

Gana's Kidnap Gang Led By A Woman Busted In Benue. Photos / Bride Trying To Abort Pregnancy In Uganda Busted / BUSTED: How Fuel Stations Cheat Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Re: BUSTED: How Fuel Stations Cheat Customers by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 06, 2015
Re: BUSTED: How Fuel Stations Cheat Customers

I laughed so hard when I saw how naive the op was and decided to put him straight

When you go to a pump station and ask for fuel of #5000 and the attendant gives you that of #1000 there is no way he/she will cheat you of anything when he completes the remaining 4000

In some cases the fuel attendant will even run into minor shortage if the pump wasn't programmed

Say you asked for #5000 and he gave you 1000, when he didn't program it, it will be above say 1001.35 (1.35*87=#117.45loss) He only cheats you when the meter reading is not up to #1000

It's so laughable when an educated fellow claim his tank was filled with "hot air" grin grin how is that possible? You mean they filled the station tank with fuel mixed with some hot air? (Is that possible? chemistry students?)

*See how fuel attendants cheat customers!!*

1st. the best time in their career is during scarcity or during hike in pump price.

When they is scarcity or hike in price and you drive in and see the attendant with CALCULATOR forget it Bro he already cheated you before you even you entered!!

SEE HOW THEY CHEAT WITH CALCULATOR
1. You ask him to fill your tank and he gives you 77.06l (@#90=6,935.40 He collects 7000k from you)

2. This one is a big secret that not just fuel attendants but some other sales agents use.
Calculator manipulation:
Before they bring the calculator they add about 2-10 litres as the case may be

How?

Calculator at default reads 0. right? before he punches it in your presence he'll add his: He secretly enters 5+0 which is equal to "0" for your mind the calculator is ok and he quickly enters your real bill 77.06*90(=7115.4) you end up paying 7200 and #264 goes to their pocket!!!

There're so many tricks that I've forgotten grin When you buy at night is the worst. I remember going home those days with 5-10k daily!!

sweet oyel money!! grin

I'll add more when I remember

But note:
My name is Nosa Samson-osagie jnr
I have 35 filling stations across Nigeria, Ghana, Senegal, Kenya and south Africa. I made my first #10million @ 17 My Dad is currently running for Senate

cc randomFYO lalalasticlala seun

1 Like

Re: Re: BUSTED: How Fuel Stations Cheat Customers by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 06, 2015
kay29000:
Hmm! I thought I read a similar post this morning.

The brother was wrong on his assertion
Re: Re: BUSTED: How Fuel Stations Cheat Customers by Seun(m): 6:39pm On Mar 06, 2015
Yungwizzzy, your debunking of the earlier example sounds right, but we are more interested in the tricks you know. Pls share in a new thread.

1 Like 1 Share

(1)

Alibaba Cries About Use Of His Pic To Campagin For GEJ Without His Permission / (picture)south African Police Support Xenophobia / Wow! Crazy Pick-pockets In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.