Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,284 members, 7,815,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

"Forming Be Gone" - A Write Up By A Conscious Nigerian - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Forming Be Gone" - A Write Up By A Conscious Nigerian (1092 Views)

This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get / How I Disgraced A Benin Girl Forming Sexy On Facebook / Wooing(toasting) Gone Bad -if Only Money Could Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Forming Be Gone" - A Write Up By A Conscious Nigerian by GIYAZZ(m): 9:52pm On Mar 06, 2015
So i just disembarked from a WIW (Willie Is Working)
public transportation bus that's going to Unizik round
about Awka. Went into a fastfood store to grab an
eggroll and a bottle of sprite to refresh my tired
system. As i was gently wackin my nice appetizer, my eyes caught this beautiful lady. She was nicely built, fair and tall, about 6'2 or so. Her figure was as curved as
that numerical number 8. Looking at the way she is
dressed, one would be fully convinced that she's a
student. More convincing, a student of the famous
Nnamdi Azikiwe university.
While i was still
fantasizing... BOOM! Here comes this broad beardy guy not far behind. The guy looked so sturdy and mean, i
started thinking "maybe its her boyfrend?" or maybe her bodyguard, while i was still trying to contrast, they both
got a table and sat next to each other, almost cuddling,
Now am fully convinced thats her boyfrend.
Meanwhile, their table was like 2meters behind mine,
so i could grasp every sound they make. Me on the
other hand was watching the replay of the Man-Utd & New Castle match while sippin the 50cl bottle of sprite
slowly so as to not finish it before the match would be over. The couple behind was busy doing alot of things, while alot of mouth watering dishes were on their table. I kept wishing i was Hiro Nakamura so i would
freeze everything and then eat the meal, damn it was alot there. While some random thoughts was running through my head, then pause... "Fred stop please, told
you i DISHATE that thing, pls stop."
This was the next thing i heard, then i was ashamed. English is not by force, even God knows it's not our mother tongue. You
are Igbo and he is Igbo, why speak english for him
when you know you are not good at it and he can fully fathom Igbo language. I want to now use this medium and tell you, if you are Igbo and can understand & speak
igbo fluently, and i happen to get your number and give you a call, please don't speak english for me. And this also goes
out to you if you are plannin to call me.

#Peace

SOURCE: Henry Morris

Follow me on Twitter: @RealGiyaz

Phone No: 991
Re: "Forming Be Gone" - A Write Up By A Conscious Nigerian by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 06, 2015
what is dishate and what if the girl is not igbo and she can't speak Englishundecided
Re: "Forming Be Gone" - A Write Up By A Conscious Nigerian by Princecalm(m): 10:02pm On Mar 06, 2015
So why bringing everything down to following you on twitter?
Re: "Forming Be Gone" - A Write Up By A Conscious Nigerian by GIYAZZ(m): 10:03pm On Mar 06, 2015
Princecalm:
So why bringing everything down to following you on twitter?
Prince, calm. wink
Re: "Forming Be Gone" - A Write Up By A Conscious Nigerian by GIYAZZ(m): 10:04pm On Mar 06, 2015
jemimaa01:
what is dishate and what if the girl is not igbo and she can't speak Englishundecided
Madam, I think this goes/generates to every tribe out there.
Re: "Forming Be Gone" - A Write Up By A Conscious Nigerian by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 10:07pm On Mar 06, 2015
Which one is DISHATE again?
Re: "Forming Be Gone" - A Write Up By A Conscious Nigerian by Princecalm(m): 10:15pm On Mar 06, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Prince, calm. wink
yes, any problem?
Re: "Forming Be Gone" - A Write Up By A Conscious Nigerian by akinsadeez(m): 10:18pm On Mar 06, 2015
so what exactly are we to do with your phone number? undecided
Re: "Forming Be Gone" - A Write Up By A Conscious Nigerian by GIYAZZ(m): 10:19pm On Mar 06, 2015
Princecalm:
yes, any problem?
It's a Nameplay - Wordplay - Pun

Your name is "Princecalm."

And you kinda came up "heated" on me with your first post here, hence the pun/Nameplay -Prince, Calm. (Prince, calm down)
Re: "Forming Be Gone" - A Write Up By A Conscious Nigerian by chidekings(m): 10:22pm On Mar 06, 2015
GIYAZZ:
So i just disembarked from a WIW (Willie Is Working)
public transportation bus that's going to Unizik round
about Awka. Went into a fastfood store to grab an
eggroll and a bottle of sprite to refresh my tired
system. As i was gently wackin my nice appetizer, my eyes caught this beautiful lady. She was nicely built, fair and tall, about 6'2 or so. Her figure was as curved as
that numerical number 8. Looking at the way she is
dressed, one would be fully convinced that she's a
student. More convincing, a student of the famous
Nnamdi Azikiwe university.
While i was still
fantasizing... BOOM! Here comes this broad beardy guy not far behind. The guy looked so sturdy and mean, i
started thinking "maybe its her boyfrend?" or maybe her bodyguard, while i was still trying to contrast, they both
got a table and sat next to each other, almost cuddling,
Now am fully convinced thats her boyfrend.
Meanwhile, their table was like 2meters behind mine,
so i could grasp every sound they make. Me on the
other hand was watching the replay of the Man-Utd & New Castle match while sippin the 50cl bottle of sprite
slowly so as to not finish it before the match would be over. The couple behind was busy doing alot of things, while alot of mouth watering dishes were on their table. I kept wishing i was Hiro Nakamura so i would
freeze everything and then eat the meal, damn it was alot there. While some random thoughts was running through my head, then pause... "Fred stop please, told
you i DISHATE that thing, pls stop."
This was the next thing i heard, then i was ashamed. English is not by force, even God knows it's not our mother tongue. You
are Igbo and he is Igbo, why speak english for him
when you know you are not good at it and he can fully fathom Igbo language. I want to now use this medium and tell you, if you are Igbo and can understand & speak
igbo fluently, and i happen to get your number and give you a call, please don't speak english for me. And this also goes
out to you if you are plannin to call me.

#Peace

Follow me on Twitter: @RealGiyaz

Phone No: 08142124991

are u having problems with ur social life?

Why bring this here?

Why must we follow u on twitter?
Re: "Forming Be Gone" - A Write Up By A Conscious Nigerian by GIYAZZ(m): 10:23pm On Mar 06, 2015
akinsadeez:
so what exactly are we to do with your phone number? undecided
Sir, I think G'IYAZ left that number there so he'd do justice to his closer:

"I want to now use this
medium and tell you, if you are Igbo and can
understand & speak
igbo fluently, and i happen to get your number and
give you a call, please don't speak english for me.
And this also goes
out to you if you are plannin to call me."

1 Like

Re: "Forming Be Gone" - A Write Up By A Conscious Nigerian by Princecalm(m): 10:28pm On Mar 06, 2015
GIYAZZ:
It's a Nameplay - Wordplay - Pun

Your name is "Princecalm."

And you kinda came up "heated" on me with your first post here, hence the pun/Nameplay -Prince, Calm. (Prince, calm down)

i hear you.
Re: "Forming Be Gone" - A Write Up By A Conscious Nigerian by GIYAZZ(m): 10:33pm On Mar 06, 2015
chidekings:

are u having problems with ur social life?

Why bring this here?

Why must we follow u on twitter?
1. No sir

2. Cause I thought Nairaland is a cool forum with enough publicity to spread this message around Nigeria.

3. Twitter is an online social networking service that
enables users to send and read. . . .
Re: "Forming Be Gone" - A Write Up By A Conscious Nigerian by ChurchillStorm: 10:55pm On Mar 06, 2015
You people should see the kind of person Giyaz really is, click this link and see how he stole this write up from someone https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1418126965153855&id=100008696943979&refid=7&_ft_=qid.6123237001319154190%3Amf_story_key.-7186783690756585763
Re: "Forming Be Gone" - A Write Up By A Conscious Nigerian by MztaIkp(m): 10:33am On Mar 22, 2015
#Stolen

(1) (Reply)

Its A Date! Not A Ceremony / Plz Which Is More Dangerous Among D 4? / N'lander Havin Fun Wit 9ja Futbal Heroe Sam Okwaraji Statue(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.