Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

10types Of People In A Night Vigil Programme. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10types Of People In A Night Vigil Programme. (1174 Views)

Pastor 'Heals' A Mad Man In Imo During Monthly Vigil (Photos) / Eunice Olawale's Daughter, Jessica: "What Mum Told Me A Night Before Her Death" / David Cameron Prays At Sikh Temple After Attending Redeemed Church London Vigil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10types Of People In A Night Vigil Programme. by teemanbastos(m): 10:22pm On Mar 06, 2015
1. The People who came to pray..
They'll be at the venue as early as possible... And you see them interceeding,even when the program hasnt started.. They stay awake throughout the programme and you wonder how they did it..the conveners,pastors,'serious' christians belong here.

2.The 'forced' people - These set of people are angry and dnt wish to attend but they have no choice... They believe in enjoying sweetnight sleep cool than in one 'yeye' night vigil..dy are lyk 'abeg i tok sae witch dy follow me 4rm village' ... Most people who belong here are children of pastors who dnt wana offend their parents.

3.The phone/lamps chargers- these set of people see every opportunity in going to church to charge.... Sumtyms you wonder whether NEPA no dy exist for their area... You'll see them bring lamps,phones,even laptops to charge in the church..these people usually find it difficult to pray/sleep as their eyes are always fixed on their phonesgrin grin

4. The chatters,pingers..-na the youths belong to this section... Since they arent interested in the vigil,dy bring their androids and blackberries to liven themselves up...since they dnt wana be seen as sleepmongers, they occupy their time with pinginq,nairalandinq..u con dy wonder who dy are chatting with at that time of the night.

5.The Toasters- If some people get chance,they go still toast in heaven. These set of people see night vigil as an avenue to meet new babes and talk overnight... Sum claim they met their 'missing ribs' during night vigils cool.. Yet many young people...you meet them under the dark of the night outside toasting while prayer is going on..na God go 4qive you o.. Researches show that itz pastors' wards that do that most.

6.The Children - their own is to come,chat with fellow wards, disturb their mummies for biscuits,golden morn cool...then sleep and wake if film-showing is an item on the vigil and sleep back when the film show ends grin i loved this and burged my mum to wake me up during film shows when i was yyoung.. cool goodold days

7. The sleepers-truly body no be wood at least, we must doze off durinq a vigil program but sum people dia own na die... Sum women wud be coming 4 a vigil program and be bringing bed
Re: 10types Of People In A Night Vigil Programme. by jimohibrahim(m): 10:23pm On Mar 06, 2015
I'm guilty of some
Re: 10types Of People In A Night Vigil Programme. by teemanbastos(m): 10:25pm On Mar 06, 2015
Re: 10types Of People In A Night Vigil Programme. by Ithee(m): 10:30pm On Mar 06, 2015
Ok o
Re: 10types Of People In A Night Vigil Programme. by CuteInBlack(m): 10:51pm On Mar 06, 2015
Where's 7,8,9 and 10?
Re: 10types Of People In A Night Vigil Programme. by teemanbastos(m): 10:53pm On Mar 06, 2015
Re: 10types Of People In A Night Vigil Programme. by Emmyk(m): 10:25am On Mar 07, 2015
cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How Did Cain Got Married To A Woman When There Are Only Just 3 People On Earth? / Interesting Conversation Between A Christian And An Atheist / Interview With Rabbi Abraham Finkelstein

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.