Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:58 AM

How Girls And Guys React To Their Mates Finding New Partners - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Girls And Guys React To Their Mates Finding New Partners (879 Views)

See How Guys React When Beautiful Girl Enters The Class / How Girls Feel When You Touch There Breast / See How Girls Deceive Guys (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Girls And Guys React To Their Mates Finding New Partners by tzoracle: 11:57pm On Mar 06, 2015
Girl 1: I just met a new man today
Girl 2: is he tall
Girl 3: is he handsome
Girl 4: what car does he drive
Girl 5: can he take us out

Guy 1: I just met a new girl today
Guy 2: she carry nyash
Guy 3: boobs nko
Guy 4: u don fvck am
Guy 5: when she dy come? make sure say she carry her friends come

Am I right cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Girls And Guys React To Their Mates Finding New Partners by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 07, 2015
grin
Re: How Girls And Guys React To Their Mates Finding New Partners by Blanc8(m): 12:16am On Mar 07, 2015
That one self dey.. you right..
Re: How Girls And Guys React To Their Mates Finding New Partners by tzoracle: 12:19am On Mar 07, 2015
Blanc8:
That one self dey.. you right..

grin grin grin
U no wan dash me orijin
Re: How Girls And Guys React To Their Mates Finding New Partners by phlio(m): 12:29am On Mar 07, 2015
not bad...
Re: How Girls And Guys React To Their Mates Finding New Partners by HrtBrkSteve(m): 1:02am On Mar 07, 2015
Correct!
Re: How Girls And Guys React To Their Mates Finding New Partners by niqqa(m): 1:29am On Mar 07, 2015
Someone should politicalize this thread in favor Sai Buhari aka change
Re: How Girls And Guys React To Their Mates Finding New Partners by Nobody: 4:10am On Mar 07, 2015
*rolling* this actually happens truly.

10/10 for you @op
Re: How Girls And Guys React To Their Mates Finding New Partners by YoshiMaster: 4:32am On Mar 07, 2015
Reminds me of one joke I heard:

Why cant guys answer their phones on SPEAKER in front of their ladies when their guy friends call?

For instance, your girlfriends friend calls her on speaker in front of you:

Your-Girl: Hello
Her-Friend: Hey Girl!
Your-Girl: Hey you, how are you?
Her-Friend: I'm Okay, just...

Now what happens when your guy-friend calls you on speaker in front of your bae:

You: Hello!
Guy-Friend: [size=15pt]BIIITCHES, BIIITCHES, BIIITCHES, WHERE THEM BIIITCHES AT[/size]
Re: How Girls And Guys React To Their Mates Finding New Partners by Blanc8(m): 5:30am On Mar 07, 2015
tzoracle:

grin grin grin
U no wan dash me orijin
No vex, na the last one I give my guy yesterday.. I go reason you later
Re: How Girls And Guys React To Their Mates Finding New Partners by tzoracle: 8:03am On Mar 07, 2015
niqqa:
Someone should politicalize this thread in favor Sai Buhari aka change
oga not everyone cares about buhari or jonathan smiley
Re: How Girls And Guys React To Their Mates Finding New Partners by SkinnyDude(m): 8:42am On Mar 07, 2015
my friend: i met a new girl today
me: she make sense? hope say she geh figure 8

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

To Those Ladies With Cheating Boyfriends / Husbands.. / 10 Bad Habits That Drain Your Energy / Ladies Do You Really Fall For Six Packs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.