Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,673 members, 7,955,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:02 AM

Boko Haram Set To Engage Military In Gwoza, Asks Women, Children To Leave Town - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Set To Engage Military In Gwoza, Asks Women, Children To Leave Town (28416 Views)

‘boko Haram Set Our Daughter On Fire’ (graphic Pic) / Troops Repel Boko Haram Attack In Gwoza, Kill Terrorists (very Graphic Photos) / Chibok Girls Rescue: Military Deploys 2 Fighter Jets, 4 Helicopters In Gwoza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Set To Engage Military In Gwoza, Asks Women, Children To Leave Town by loomer: 9:07am On Mar 07, 2015
BiHung:
Lol..since when did boko haram start caring about innocent civilians?

I smell GEJ in this one o.

Chad President pls help us torchlight the matter

Mumu, as u old reach u NO wan get sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Set To Engage Military In Gwoza, Asks Women, Children To Leave Town by dpedro1: 9:08am On Mar 07, 2015
LAST FIGHT!!! BOKO HARAM PREPARE MASSIVELY FOR MAJOR COLLISION AGAINST MILITARY IN GWOZA
It has been gathered that the
extremists, Book Haram are preparing in mass for
battle in Gwoza,Maiduguri, Borno State, against
the multinational joint task
force comprising of Nigeria, Chad, Niger and
Cameroon troops.
A woman that was captured by the insurgents in
the town since July
2014 told her daughter that the insurgents were
persuading their captives/civilians to leave the
town as they prepare for
a major collision against the military.
Some of the women in captive had already been
impregnated by the terrorists
Visit www.kelechiukpe.tk/?m=0 to read full story.
Re: Boko Haram Set To Engage Military In Gwoza, Asks Women, Children To Leave Town by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 07, 2015
golddeejay:
Na here 'boss' go die...i dey smell strategy here, r be like they wan divert the NA attentionor catch them unaware smwhere
why you no go join force Mr strategy
Re: Boko Haram Set To Engage Military In Gwoza, Asks Women, Children To Leave Town by Dav24(m): 9:14am On Mar 07, 2015
It is amazing to hear that boko haram now cares about civilians, what massage are they trying to project? the return of their master seems to have set a new fake aganda.its only a fool that will give in for these.
Re: Boko Haram Set To Engage Military In Gwoza, Asks Women, Children To Leave Town by mustymatic(m): 9:18am On Mar 07, 2015
OgaTheTop2:
It's only in Nigeria they can try this, Why can't they try that in Chad?
Because something is fishy

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Set To Engage Military In Gwoza, Asks Women, Children To Leave Town by Dammyjohn(m): 9:21am On Mar 07, 2015
mabeni:
just Vote him in as our Presido nd see for urself.
You see.I know very much well that you are all clueless people.An intelligent person asked you rightful question,how can he(Buhari)chnge the nation and you cannot even reply with the rightful answer.I don't think Buhari and his followers have pratical ways of making the change to occur.Up GEJ!Up PDP!!!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Set To Engage Military In Gwoza, Asks Women, Children To Leave Town by Rutheby(f): 9:23am On Mar 07, 2015
tsdarkside:

and you are too old to make sense..... angry angry
hehehe. Truth is bitter na so I'm not surprise.
Re: Boko Haram Set To Engage Military In Gwoza, Asks Women, Children To Leave Town by persius555(m): 9:34am On Mar 07, 2015
The drones will be eyes for the angels to locate their arsenals and devils might. When the nights come, the dark skies will be litted with hundreds of bombs from an invisible Su-30 and Alpha jets. When their foot soldiers run for cover, there will be none as they will be running straight into the waiting barrels of the nigerian army BTR-48 tank fitted with 17mm guns and artillery cannons. The confusion in the camp of boko haram will be remniscent of the israel and phillistine tales in the bible.Never again will these monsters hold territories in nigeria. Long live nigeria, long live the nigerian army.
Re: Boko Haram Set To Engage Military In Gwoza, Asks Women, Children To Leave Town by golddeejay(m): 9:39am On Mar 07, 2015
silvermania:
why you no go join force Mr strategy
go n die

if ur enemy warned u, they will attack u frm d north. As u prepare to face dem frm the north, leave urself vulnerable on other front. Nl is full of dumb pple, always claiming to know it all n eager to attack other pple's opinion. If u want to rain insult, bring it on. Today is saturday, i get ur time.
Re: Boko Haram Set To Engage Military In Gwoza, Asks Women, Children To Leave Town by Badosqi(m): 9:43am On Mar 07, 2015
Aaahhh.. Yes yes yes!!!
The final battle is finally here. Boko haram going for their last battle just like their rebellious Role model did in Spartacus. Yeye Crixus went for his final quest to conquer Rome, Romans dislodged is fuvking brain from his body.
Stubborn and Rebellious Spartacus for his own too with the little gladiators left. Romans defeated him easily...
So shall it be in this one too...
NA kill them all!!, kill them all!!, kill them all!!!!!!!!!
Re: Boko Haram Set To Engage Military In Gwoza, Asks Women, Children To Leave Town by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 07, 2015
you are a foooooooooool.
BiHung:

Re: Boko Haram Set To Engage Military In Gwoza, Asks Women, Children To Leave Town by Yhemit(m): 9:55am On Mar 07, 2015
OgaTheTop2:
It's only in Nigeria they can try this, Why can't they try that in Chad?

Shoro niyen
Re: Boko Haram Set To Engage Military In Gwoza, Asks Women, Children To Leave Town by ahaz: 9:59am On Mar 07, 2015
BiHung:

or u smell buhari and tinubu in it?
Re: Boko Haram Set To Engage Military In Gwoza, Asks Women, Children To Leave Town by wolegold2008: 10:00am On Mar 07, 2015
I smell d end of shekau nd him co boko haram is very near,peopl should leave d town 4 d period for dere safety
Re: Boko Haram Set To Engage Military In Gwoza, Asks Women, Children To Leave Town by goodgood2(m): 10:20am On Mar 07, 2015
Rutheby:
How can he Change dis nation?
By ordering his boys to stop making the nation ungovernable.

Meanwhile, Gej till (you know na) 2019.
Re: Boko Haram Set To Engage Military In Gwoza, Asks Women, Children To Leave Town by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 07, 2015
BiHung:

Empty headed one like u ought to be banned for typin dumb posts. It's sad but that's what the politicians and forces that will chaos prey upon..

Your dumb state of mind, full blown illiteracy and ignorance.

Next time just read and move on
Re: Boko Haram Set To Engage Military In Gwoza, Asks Women, Children To Leave Town by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 07, 2015
SuperSuave:
No matter how the devil smokes weed, he can never be the most high. Shekau, God pass you o. Your end is very near and certain...hope you remember say actor and boss last fight dey always brutal? Dem dey always beat boss like...

Depending on which God you are talking about.
Re: Boko Haram Set To Engage Military In Gwoza, Asks Women, Children To Leave Town by vicadex07(m): 11:20am On Mar 07, 2015
Rutheby:

By getting rid of people like you
Re: Boko Haram Set To Engage Military In Gwoza, Asks Women, Children To Leave Town by warrior101: 11:31am On Mar 07, 2015
this is scary

GboyegaD:
These guys are getting too confident. I hope the Nigerian Army can defeat them with the weapons they are equipped with of late.
Re: Boko Haram Set To Engage Military In Gwoza, Asks Women, Children To Leave Town by Josco24685(m): 11:31am On Mar 07, 2015
no retreat no surrender..... Match d great armies of my fatherland, go nd d gods of d land shall b their 2 fight 4 u. by d tym next week d so called shekau will b in police custody nd so shall it b. amen
Re: Boko Haram Set To Engage Military In Gwoza, Asks Women, Children To Leave Town by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 07, 2015
eazysally:
This is the mess GEJ has turned our army into, where small small boys will even clear a village to engage them, it can't happen under buhari, NEVER!!!! We need our reputation and pride back. Besides how will there perform when he has turned them to brick layers in Borno state

no b new tin na. remember OBJ. the militant engaging the NA in a gorilla war-fare and Killing Hundreds of Them like chickens. if not for Air-strike Intervention.
I love those Boko guys, love there unity, tactics, nd there boldnes, but hate what they are fighting for, they have no genuine point.. I still smell politics in this tin.. it's obvious those mumu Okukpe nd co, have a good point in thier permutations. GEJ to pull 40% of bornu. Gambori is really playing the balls right.
Re: Boko Haram Set To Engage Military In Gwoza, Asks Women, Children To Leave Town by yazz09(m): 11:46am On Mar 07, 2015
SuperSuave:
No matter how the devil smokes weed, he can never be the most high. Shekau, God pass you o. Your end is very near and certain...hope you remember say actor and boss last fight dey always brutal? Dem dey always beat boss like...

Lolzzzzzzz guy you wan kill me wif laf.

No matter how the devil smokes week, he can never be the most high

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Set To Engage Military In Gwoza, Asks Women, Children To Leave Town by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 07, 2015
So this rag tag bunch of militants that was defeating the great Nigerian military after 13 years conflict is now so supreme and powerful that it cannot not only contain a multinational force of African states, receiving military and aerial assistance from France, it has been opening up new war fronts and carrying out attacks in other border countries.

Abeg how did get so powerful?

How are they getting so much arms?

Why has full force of our military never been unleashed on them since 2010?

And yet our government has accepted a multinational force imposed by France that contain only its puppet Francophone nation at least two of whom have history of border dispute with Nigeria to unilaterally prosecute a war in our country, without coming under the command and control of Nigeria?

Why is such an international war shrouded in so much secrecy, that the only video footage of the "war" being released is from the rag tag bunch of militants purporting to show fleeing Nigerian troops. Abeg even the civil car that lasted only 3years in the 1960s has hundreds of video footage.

Think about these questions, perhaps you may start to gain some insight into the fact Nigerians are being kept in the dark about what is happening.

Boko Haram at least since 2010 have never appeared to be anything, but a tool for the govt to use to terrorise Nigeria and distract our attention whenever we try to protest or remove the government.

Remember how BH assisted government to scatter fuel protests in 2012, releasing bombs.
BH again helped government use them as excuse to postpone elections that government is certain lose by a landslide , by increasing its attacks and has favoured the government by calling for cancellation of the same elections.

In short Boko haram appears to be all powerful because in reality they are the multinational forces including France, and change into mufti for photos or to terrorise and intimidate civilians.

Our government is in full collusion and is purposely allowing our territory to be taken and eventually annexed by France (working with America) via its puppets in order to break up Nigeria.

Nigeria may not even last until the new date for the elections.

This is why we must agitate for the immediate setting up of a parallel government by the opposition, before the concept of Buhari as president of Nigeria becomes merely academic.

Make we shine our eyes sharp sharp!
Re: Boko Haram Set To Engage Military In Gwoza, Asks Women, Children To Leave Town by Themandator: 1:06pm On Mar 07, 2015
Before this time next week, gwoza would be free of the maggots.
Re: Boko Haram Set To Engage Military In Gwoza, Asks Women, Children To Leave Town by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 07, 2015
golddeejay:
go n die

if ur enemy warned u, they will attack u frm d north. As u prepare to face dem frm the north, leave urself vulnerable on other front. Nl is full of dumb pple, always claiming to know it all n eager to attack other pple's opinion. If u want to rain insult, bring it on. Today is saturday, i get ur time.
This how you know them nAiraland kids. You watch too much of James Bond movies and it affecting your thinking do the needful
Re: Boko Haram Set To Engage Military In Gwoza, Asks Women, Children To Leave Town by Oiselenjakhian(m): 1:34pm On Mar 07, 2015
Hello I am a web developer. My personal website is [url]trustondevcenary.com[/url] please visit my site and get in touch with me if you want a website.

In addition [url]afrogearclothing.com[/url] is a website that I designed for a client. Please visit it and subscribe by email to receive updates when we launch.
Re: Boko Haram Set To Engage Military In Gwoza, Asks Women, Children To Leave Town by SuperSuave(m): 2:02pm On Mar 07, 2015
post=31385977:

Depending on which God you are talking about.
anyone you know
Re: Boko Haram Set To Engage Military In Gwoza, Asks Women, Children To Leave Town by golddeejay(m): 2:27pm On Mar 07, 2015
silvermania:
This how you know them nAiraland kids. You watch too much of James Bond movies and it affecting your thinking do the needful
ode...what took u so long? All u r able to come up with is anoda silly post. Its like am even underestimating ur st.upidity.

No thanx to nl, fagg.ots like u that still live off ur parents calling someone kid. When i opened this acct, am very sure u were still playing with sand. The last thread u created says a lot abt u...complainin abt how mtn zone is 40k and u didnt make a call all day because of that....that tells a lot abt u.

Next time, u feel lyk showcasing ur bad manner...pick ur mate.
Re: Boko Haram Set To Engage Military In Gwoza, Asks Women, Children To Leave Town by rileyy(m): 2:46pm On Mar 07, 2015
Killing old folks +while studying the Holy scripture and some dumb head called em jihadist. Meanwhile, can chadians jst mess em up for us, my believe in NA has diminished. Death to all enemy of islam and humanity!
Re: Boko Haram Set To Engage Military In Gwoza, Asks Women, Children To Leave Town by Jesusloveyou: 2:51pm On Mar 07, 2015
Rutheby:
by changing ur brain,to be discipline and not to be corrupt again.never again wil nigeria remain d same

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Set To Engage Military In Gwoza, Asks Women, Children To Leave Town by Jesusloveyou: 3:00pm On Mar 07, 2015
Dammyjohn:

You see.I know very much well that you are all clueless people.An intelligent person asked you rightful question,how can he(Buhari)chnge the nation and you cannot even reply with the rightful answer.I don't think Buhari and his followers have pratical ways of making the change to occur.Up GEJ!Up PDP!!!
and gej and u saTANiod have practical ways of making change for 6yrs now,with trillions and nothing to show for it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okorocha Selling Imo Government's Property — Deputy Governor, PDP / Search For New Notes Gets Fiercer As Tinubu Declared President-elect / Fayose Shares Money To Children Who Flocked Around Him After Project Inspection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.