Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,159 members, 7,953,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:18 PM

Boko Haram Set To Engage Military In Gwoza, Asks Women, Children To Leave Town - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Set To Engage Military In Gwoza, Asks Women, Children To Leave Town (28412 Views)

‘boko Haram Set Our Daughter On Fire’ (graphic Pic) / Troops Repel Boko Haram Attack In Gwoza, Kill Terrorists (very Graphic Photos) / Chibok Girls Rescue: Military Deploys 2 Fighter Jets, 4 Helicopters In Gwoza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Set To Engage Military In Gwoza, Asks Women, Children To Leave Town by GoodMuyis(m): 3:25pm On Mar 07, 2015
This script means Shekau will be caught in this Season X

cant wait to see him live on AIT and NTA++
Re: Boko Haram Set To Engage Military In Gwoza, Asks Women, Children To Leave Town by jpphilips(m): 3:52pm On Mar 07, 2015
AmaechiLinus:
My prayer for the Boko Haram and everyone that is planning evil against Nigeria is that one day they will sleep and never wakeup again. The Lord God almighty will take away their breathing if they refuse to change.

instead of investing in science and technology? Do you sincerely think that God is happy you have allowed your brains to rot?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Set To Engage Military In Gwoza, Asks Women, Children To Leave Town by nelson212(m): 5:00pm On Mar 07, 2015
When did boko haram start caring about women and children? BBC Hausa!!! BBC Hausa!! BBC Hausa!! How many times I dey call una?? Journalism in Nigeria is still struggling to wake up from its sleep. SMH!!
Re: Boko Haram Set To Engage Military In Gwoza, Asks Women, Children To Leave Town by carlos1(m): 5:19pm On Mar 07, 2015
BiHung:
Lol..since when did boko haram start caring about innocent civilians?

I smell GEJ in this one o.

Chad President pls help us torchlight the matter

Mumu. common sense is not common
Re: Boko Haram Set To Engage Military In Gwoza, Asks Women, Children To Leave Town by golddeejay(m): 5:24pm On Mar 07, 2015
nelson212:
When did boko haram start caring about women and children? BBC Hausa!!! BBC Hausa!! BBC Hausa!! How many times I dey call una?? Journalism in Nigeria is still struggling to wake up from its sleep. SMH!!
U have sense...terrorists dont give a fvck abt women and children...which is y am a bit sceptical with this news.
Re: Boko Haram Set To Engage Military In Gwoza, Asks Women, Children To Leave Town by Rutheby(f): 5:33pm On Mar 07, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
by changing ur brain,to be discipline and not to be corrupt again.never again wil nigeria remain d same
Invalid point. Try again
Re: Boko Haram Set To Engage Military In Gwoza, Asks Women, Children To Leave Town by Rutheby(f): 5:41pm On Mar 07, 2015
vicadex07:

By getting rid of people like you
Invalid point
Re: Boko Haram Set To Engage Military In Gwoza, Asks Women, Children To Leave Town by Qelvin(m): 5:53pm On Mar 07, 2015
As much as I detest this BH scums and hope they are wiped out like the holocaust, you've just got to admire their tenacity sometimes...its clear Gwoza holds a lot of significance to them in a spiritual and territorial sense...thus they will fight to the last man, this battle might be Shekau's last as he might coordinate the battles himself. Good thing( if true) that civilians were asked to leave the town, let the majority NA with some support from Chad and Cameroon move in for the final kill after softening terrorist positions with heavy aerial and artillery bombardment...the battle for Gwoza itself might well last for weeks, cause the difficult hilly terrain of the town might prove very difficult to breach as the fleeing terrorist will most likely seek refuge there and continue a battle of attrition...best way to win this battle will be to bomb them consistently from the air as special forces carefully take them out from well prepared positions with backing from heavy artillery fire on gauged terrorist positions, two batallions respectively will hold the flanks leading to the approaches of the town itself, to cordon off any escape route for the scums when the heat turns on them.
Re: Boko Haram Set To Engage Military In Gwoza, Asks Women, Children To Leave Town by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 07, 2015
u r talking to ur father
carlos1:

Mumu. common sense is not common
Re: Boko Haram Set To Engage Military In Gwoza, Asks Women, Children To Leave Town by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 07, 2015
golddeejay:
ode...what took u so long? All u r able to come up with is anoda silly post. Its like am even underestimating ur st.upidity.

No thanx to nl, fagg.ots like u that still live off ur parents calling someone kid. When i opened this acct, am very sure u were still playing with sand. The last thread u created says a lot abt u...complainin abt how mtn zone is 40k and u didnt make a call all day because of that....that tells a lot abt u.

Next time, u feel lyk showcasing ur bad manner...pick ur mate.
Re: Boko Haram Set To Engage Military In Gwoza, Asks Women, Children To Leave Town by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 07, 2015
[quote author=silvermania post=31398763][/.
Re: Boko Haram Set To Engage Military In Gwoza, Asks Women, Children To Leave Town by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 07, 2015
golddeejay:
ode...what took u so long? All u r able to come up with is anoda silly post. Its like am even underestimating ur st.upidity.

No thanx to nl, fagg.ots like u that still live off ur parents calling someone kid. When i opened this acct, am very sure u were still playing with sand. The last thread u created says a lot abt u...complainin abt how mtn zone is 40k and u didnt make a call all day because of that....that tells a lot abt u.

Next time, u feel lyk showcasing ur bad manner...pick ur mate.
kid am giving you more assignments keep reviewing my profile . When you done look for a nearby transformer and give it a hug.
Re: Boko Haram Set To Engage Military In Gwoza, Asks Women, Children To Leave Town by Wuna(m): 7:25pm On Mar 07, 2015
They are gathering for final DEATHin JESUS name.
Re: Boko Haram Set To Engage Military In Gwoza, Asks Women, Children To Leave Town by Wheezcarter(m): 8:14pm On Mar 07, 2015
hmm, final battle....... But N.A. Go win
Re: Boko Haram Set To Engage Military In Gwoza, Asks Women, Children To Leave Town by golddeejay(m): 8:20pm On Mar 07, 2015
silvermania:
kid am giving you more assignments keep reviewing my profile . When you done look for a nearby transformer and give it a hug.
see dis dumba.ss...u cant even pretend to be sensible for once. I always ignore mofo like u but ur st.upidity keeps increasing that dont know the right person to fvck with. Next time, u stay off my mention.

Mind u fvcker, u r too dumb for my mention. This is the last mention u will be gettin frm me, so Bleep off.
Re: Boko Haram Set To Engage Military In Gwoza, Asks Women, Children To Leave Town by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 07, 2015
golddeejay:
see dis dumba.ss...u cant even pretend to be sensible for once. I always ignore mofo like u but ur st.upidity keeps increasing that dont know the right person to fvck with. Next time, u stay off my mention.

Mind u fvcker, u r too dumb for my mention. This is the last mention u will be gettin frm me, so Bleep off.
kid
Re: Boko Haram Set To Engage Military In Gwoza, Asks Women, Children To Leave Town by juman(m): 8:54am On Jun 26, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

This boko thing is a big problem.

Problem created by the useless "leaders".
Re: Boko Haram Set To Engage Military In Gwoza, Asks Women, Children To Leave Town by Iceking1(m): 5:24am On Jun 20, 2020
mabeni:
thats why we need Change. SAI BUHARI!

I hope u are enjoying ur change now
Re: Boko Haram Set To Engage Military In Gwoza, Asks Women, Children To Leave Town by mabeni(m): 7:20pm On Jun 20, 2020
Iceking1:

I hope u are enjoying ur change now
I was a fool.
Re: Boko Haram Set To Engage Military In Gwoza, Asks Women, Children To Leave Town by nairalandankrah: 7:44pm On Jun 20, 2020
GboyegaD:
These guys are getting too confident. I hope the Nigerian Army can defeat them with the weapons they are equipped with of late.
You talk like a child...sorry, how old are you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Supporters Hails Tinubu After Eid-El-Kabir Prayer In Lagos / Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa Are Real Beneficiaries Of Banditry – Governor Bala Mohammed / Search For New Notes Gets Fiercer As Tinubu Declared President-elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.