Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,266 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Question, Myths, And Answers On Seminal Fluid(sperm) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Question, Myths, And Answers On Seminal Fluid(sperm) (36057 Views)

Top 10 Fertility Myths Debunked / Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis / 6 Ways Many Men Are Unknowingly Killing Their Sperm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question, Myths, And Answers On Seminal Fluid(sperm) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 07, 2015
jerricho:

Actually, sperm, or rather se.men, is great for females — early in the morning most especially. Just don't drink it all up, let him drip some on your face for absolute acne treatment. And not just acne; blackheads too. Matter of fact, spots in general. Don't let the morning sex (specifically se.men) go to waste.

I don't need it

1 Like

Re: Question, Myths, And Answers On Seminal Fluid(sperm) by jerricho(m): 5:40pm On Mar 07, 2015
MarieSucre:
Do you have comprehension issues? How did you come to such an evidence? Have you drank your sperm? pls share here how it tasted?

Lol, weak retaliation. Stunning how a dyslexic spelled comprehension correctly.
Re: Question, Myths, And Answers On Seminal Fluid(sperm) by jerricho(m): 5:41pm On Mar 07, 2015
brito:

I don't need it

Stop lying.
Re: Question, Myths, And Answers On Seminal Fluid(sperm) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 07, 2015
jerricho:

Stop lying.

If we beat each other in the morning, he'll be too weak to go out.

1 Like

Re: Question, Myths, And Answers On Seminal Fluid(sperm) by MarieSucre(f): 5:53pm On Mar 07, 2015
jerricho:

Lol, weak retaliation. Stunning how a dyslexic spelled comprehension correctly.
Ad hominems. Personal attacks, not the answer. pls answer the question. have you drank your sperm? Tell us your experience and how it tasted. thank you.
Re: Question, Myths, And Answers On Seminal Fluid(sperm) by lepasharon(f): 6:08pm On Mar 07, 2015
Madeu:

Sperm is a cell - they are invisible to the nàked eyes.

What a male discharge during ejàculation is a colourless, mucoid fluid known as Sèmen. It smells, it smells a lot especially when it is fermented

NB: Words Like Ejàculation, Sèmen and Nàked seems offensive in this Seun created nairaland. Pls these are some terminologies used in the Medical world.

But this guys spermm had no smell lipsrsealed
Re: Question, Myths, And Answers On Seminal Fluid(sperm) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 07, 2015
diamondvil:
wot abt married women wit flat bombom,ar they nt collectin sperm
sperm expires with years grin
Re: Question, Myths, And Answers On Seminal Fluid(sperm) by bennyzer(m): 7:18pm On Mar 07, 2015
Very Educative.
Re: Question, Myths, And Answers On Seminal Fluid(sperm) by jerricho(m): 1:49pm On Mar 08, 2015
MarieSucre:
Ad hominems. Personal attacks, not the answer. pls answer the question. have you drank your sperm? Tell us your experience and how it tasted. thank you.

Edo babes, smh, always arguing ad hominem. And no I haven't drank my se.men, MarieSucre. The ladies do that for me. You so badly want my warm gooey goodness, lol. PM me so we can rendezvous.
Re: Question, Myths, And Answers On Seminal Fluid(sperm) by jerricho(m): 1:52pm On Mar 08, 2015
brito:

If we beat each other in the morning, he'll be too weak to go out.

Lmao! I like your style, Babe. Your sense of humor is one of a kind. Please keep it up. You just got yourself a fan (with a bon.er).

1 Like

Re: Question, Myths, And Answers On Seminal Fluid(sperm) by jerricho(m): 2:02pm On Mar 08, 2015
lepasharon:

But this guys spermm had no smell lipsrsealed

Lol, you're probably joking. On the assumption you're not kidding, he's got the worst case of watery se.men, or the smell was way too mild to be perceived with a sniff. It's nowhere near odorless.
Re: Question, Myths, And Answers On Seminal Fluid(sperm) by jerricho(m): 2:05pm On Mar 08, 2015
silvermania:
sperm expires with years grin

I'm afraid there's no foundation for your accusation.
Re: Question, Myths, And Answers On Seminal Fluid(sperm) by jerricho(m): 2:19pm On Mar 08, 2015
diamondvil:
wot abt married women wit flat bombom,ar they nt collectin sperm

Apparently, they're thirstily slurping the whole thing down their throats. If only they spared some for greasing, or oiling the two (flat) soft parts of the body that they sit on.
Re: Question, Myths, And Answers On Seminal Fluid(sperm) by simdam500(m): 4:02pm On Mar 08, 2015
emmyblings: what if a guy licks his sperm or dat of another guy's? ;Dwhat if a guy licks his sperm or dat of another guy's?

Wtf What prompted the question? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Question, Myths, And Answers On Seminal Fluid(sperm) by lepasharon(f): 4:56pm On Mar 08, 2015
jerricho:

Lol, you're probably joking. On the assumption you're not kidding, he's got the worst case of watery se.men, or the smell was way too mild to be perceived with a sniff. It's nowhere near odorless.

Im serious. His sperm was like water, no scent. Whats wrong with watery sperm though?
Re: Question, Myths, And Answers On Seminal Fluid(sperm) by jerricho(m): 7:36pm On Mar 08, 2015
lepasharon:

Im serious. His sperm was like water, no scent. Whats wrong with watery sperm though?

Well, to the best of my knowledge, all se.men gets watery after 30 minutes. Should be mainly milky in color though, with compact cloudiness in it. The milky color and cloudiness are actually sperm. But, if it was way crystal clear, he has a low sperm count. And if you're judging his se.men based on what came out of your va.gi.na, then truly his sperm shyly stuck up in there and just the se.men confidently came out.
Re: Question, Myths, And Answers On Seminal Fluid(sperm) by favouryemmy: 8:50pm On Mar 08, 2015
Wrong definition. Sperm is not a fluid it is the semen that is the fluid. Sperm, however is found inside the semen and it has a head and a tail to enable it swim.
Re: Question, Myths, And Answers On Seminal Fluid(sperm) by wtfCode: 10:04pm On Mar 10, 2015
MarieSucre:
Have you drank your own sperm? how did it taste like? holla back,,, keep it flowinh.
sperm tastes "spermy".
Re: Question, Myths, And Answers On Seminal Fluid(sperm) by ChristineNevert: 2:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
xynerise:
That precum theory is a scary shiit

Yeah, that's why it's necessary to use contraception. smiley Though the chances of getting pregnant are quite low, they're still there. Advice how to avoid such pregnancy here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kawu Muhammed Builds 13-Bed Maternity/Clinic In Jos / Nigerian Doctor Uses ‘improvised Incubator’ To Save Baby’s Life - Photos / Masseuse Calls Out Men For Not Wiping Their Butt Before Coming For Massage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.