Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 (29144 Views)

Ghanaian Father Assaults His 3-Year-Old Child For Defecating In Bedroom (Photos) / Woman Offered Us N500,000 To Kill Her Husband, Says Suspect (photo) / 17-Year-Old Girl Sells Her Baby In Onitsha For N500,000 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by emmasky90(m): 9:37am On Mar 07, 2015
Being poor isnt d probz bt being POOR, WRETCHED AND HOPELESS...and dat z d cause.

meanwhile #march_for_hu_d_cap_fits
Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by elohorayodele: 9:37am On Mar 07, 2015
Shitty parents, kids are now goods to be sold
Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 07, 2015
Thermythorpe:
All i av got to say is
=====> End Time parents.. Infact
END TIME THINGS.

What has "END TIME THINGS" got to do with selling of a baby?
Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by M4gunners: 9:38am On Mar 07, 2015
Wicked and Senseless
Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 07, 2015
Gboliwe:
It beats me!
How can a married woman and her husband decide to sell their child?
According to the story, one even sold their 12year old and another, their unborn child? What level of illiteracy, foolishness and poverty is this? It beats me I say!

By the way, Abians don't bear ANI as a name. Someone correct me if I am wrong. The name "Ani " is strange in Abia.
Please when will u THINK beyond this CAPACITY..??
What has CONTAINER got to do with CONTENT..?

Leave NAMES out of these nor States.
AFTER ALL, there are ANI's that are REV.fathers, DOCTORS...

IT'S all about HUMAN CONTENT..

2 Likes

Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by ayodeji752: 9:40am On Mar 07, 2015
All those ppl dat commented above are igbos. They are d first to go tribal had it bin it's not igbo.....idiots

6 Likes

Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by deadZONE: 9:42am On Mar 07, 2015
This is what buhari's parents should have done, now see how embarrassing their son has turned out to be..... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by Opiosko: 9:43am On Mar 07, 2015
mulattoclaro:
This is what most people are looking for but this fool and his jezebel of a wife are busy selling theirs. SMH.
Point of correction, the 'wife' is not the mother of the baby.

1 Like

Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by DrizzyJameel(m): 9:43am On Mar 07, 2015
Poor nigeria man with love of money
Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by wemmieslim(f): 9:43am On Mar 07, 2015
Just for #500,000. The man is hopeless and the first wife agreed? Am not surprised much since she doesn't have a child,she sure doesn't know what it takes to have a child or how amazing the joy of motherhood is,she's super hopeless.

To d mother of child,congratulations o,its just unfortunate you find yourself entwined with such a worthless being,I hope you know what you're suppose to do?
In-case you don't know I'll tell you "run for your dear life and that of your child and don't ever imagine to see that man again,make it once bitten,a millions shy"

All the best.
Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by tupacshakur(m): 9:44am On Mar 07, 2015
Dragonking:
Only the Igbos can do such thing..they love money than life itself..if it was possible they will even sell baby Jesus for N20,000. grin

Are you trying to say if Joseph and Mary were Igbo, it would have been easy for King Herod to get hold of baby Jesus?

Are you trying to hypothesize that "eternal Salvation of the soul by the Lord Jesus Christ" wouldn't have been possible if Joseph and his wife, Mary were Igbo? grin grin

This should be a topic for research. Where are the Sociology, Anthropology and Religious study undergraduate and postgraduate students in the house?

5 Likes

Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by Ralphlauren(m): 9:45am On Mar 07, 2015
tupacshakur:
I knew before clicking on the link that the Culprit's gonna be flat-headed! grin grin

I was not disappointed.

These People will never change.

Exactly grin grin

Ibo kwenu grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by mulattoclaro(m): 9:46am On Mar 07, 2015
Opiosko:
Point of correction, the 'wife' is not the mother of the baby.
whether the wife is the mother or not, she's a woman. She has probably passed through the pains of childbirth or have been opportune to see other women go through that same process. She should at least put herself in the shoes of being the mother of the child. Would she allow anyone to sell her child if the child was hers?

1 Like

Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by Ralphlauren(m): 9:46am On Mar 07, 2015
tupacshakur:

Are you trying to say if Joseph and Mary were Igbo, it would have been easy for King Herod to get hold of Jesus?

Of course yes grin

Yet they have the audacity to call themselves 'Jews'. Delusional lot they are, I tell you!

2 Likes

Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by AmaechiLinus(m): 9:47am On Mar 07, 2015
This is to tell u that Poverty is worst tha H. I. V AIDS

1 Like

Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by 400billionman: 9:47am On Mar 07, 2015
Very unfair.

What poverty can do..
Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by holyokoto(m): 9:48am On Mar 07, 2015
Is GEJ that caused it
Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by kevoh(m): 9:49am On Mar 07, 2015
No job but he get two wives angry , even some people wey dem salary be 150k per month neva marry due to financial responsibilties.
Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by 400billionman: 9:49am On Mar 07, 2015
tupacshakur:

Are you trying to say if Joseph and Mary were Igbo, it would have been easy for King Herod to get hold of Jesus?

Are you trying to hypothesize that eternal Salvation of the soul by the Lord Jesus Christ wouldn't have been possible if Joseph and his wife, Mary were Igbo.

This should be a topic for research. Where are the Sociology and Religious study undergraduate and postgraduate students in the house?

Stop tribalizing everything..

We are all Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by donodion(m): 9:50am On Mar 07, 2015
angry in a state with a presiding state governor and general overseeing chief security of the federation? In the days of old,they were refereed to as "kings".... Kings that would hear this confession and breakdown like the story in 2 Kings 6:28-31, pic 1,when citizens being to eat their children due to lack and hunger.

But alas,even while this story is out there on www..Nigerian rulers are busy in PIC 2

Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by tupacshakur(m): 9:52am On Mar 07, 2015
400billionman:

Stop tribalizing everything..

We are all Nigerians.

Iwo ati tani?

3 Likes

Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by free2ryhme: 9:53am On Mar 07, 2015
sad sad

some Igbos and madness for money! As long as it has to do with money some igbos can sell anything

2 Likes

Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by SmooshCHN: 9:54am On Mar 07, 2015
sophtaf:
travelled! grin
It's so so bad.
Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by dnwabz: 9:55am On Mar 07, 2015
Gboliwe:
It beats me!
How can a married woman and her husband decide to sell their child?
According to the story, one even sold their 12year old and another, their unborn child? What level of illiteracy, foolishness and poverty is this? It beats me I say!

By the way, Abians don't bear ANI as a name. Someone correct me if I am wrong. The name "Ani " is strange in Abia.
I also thought as much....that surname Ani mostly are people from Enugu and sometimes Anambra.......
Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by bogolobango(m): 9:56am On Mar 07, 2015
IGBO KWENU

2 Likes

Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 07, 2015
Such heartlessness!

Smh. Joy had better runaway with her baby.
Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by cococandy(f): 9:59am On Mar 07, 2015
So he was battling with poverty and went ahead to marry another wife?
How do some people reason?
I won't be surprised if they (him and his first wife) planned this all the while before even marrying the second wife.

Nothing person no go see for this world.

He should also be charged with kidnapping and attempted murder because that was exactly what he did to the second wife. Locking her up without food or water for day.

Evil people angry

1 Like

Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by RALPHOW(m): 10:02am On Mar 07, 2015
PDP/ GEJ PLEASE GO BEFORE NIGERIANS GET TO THE BOOK OF

2 KING 6:28-29

And the king said to her, "What is the matter with you?" And she answered,
"This woman said to me,
'Give your son that we may eat him today,
and we will eat my son tomorrow.'

"So we boiled my son and ate him;
and I said to her on the next day,
Give your son, that we may eat him';
but she has hidden her son."
Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by comfyluv(f): 10:03am On Mar 07, 2015
Too bad
Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 07, 2015
Many of you idiiots condemning the couple have never witnessed hunger and poverty at extreme level. If you do, u will gladly sell your body parts if necessary for a plate of porridge. I don't blame them.

Vote for Buhari so we can be free of poverty and have a better Nigeria.

Vote out GEJ

3 Likes

Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by tupacshakur(m): 10:04am On Mar 07, 2015
cococandy:
So he was battling with poverty and went ahead to marry another wife?
How do some people reason?
I won't be surprised if they (him and his first wife) planned this all the while before even marrying the second wife.

Nothing person no go see for this world.

He should also be charged with kidnapping and attempted murder because that was exactly what he did to the second wife. Locking her up without food or water for day.

Evil people angry

...had to check the profile of the person who made this comment and I was wowed by the delectable physiognomy.

Cococandy, you're beautiful!

O fine gan, Olorun!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) / EFCC Arrests 49 Internet Fraud Suspects In Ekiti, Oyo / Soldiers And Armed Herdsmen Clash In Benue, Scores Killed [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.