Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,539 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 (29142 Views)

Ghanaian Father Assaults His 3-Year-Old Child For Defecating In Bedroom (Photos) / Woman Offered Us N500,000 To Kill Her Husband, Says Suspect (photo) / 17-Year-Old Girl Sells Her Baby In Onitsha For N500,000 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by omanifrank(m): 10:06am On Mar 07, 2015
imagine
Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by cococandy(f): 10:06am On Mar 07, 2015
tupacshakur:

...had to check the profile of the person who made this comment and I was wowed by the delectable physiognomy.

Cococandy, you're beautiful!

O fine gan, Olorun!
thank you
Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by morbeta(m): 10:06am On Mar 07, 2015
Dragonking:
Only the Igbos can do such thing..they love money than life itself..if it was possible they will even sell baby Jesus for N20,000. grin
our mouth and body odour is seriously ozzing from your baseless typography.

4 Likes

Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by Tirham1: 10:07am On Mar 07, 2015
Two wives and U no get money.

1 Like

Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by Alexisu: 10:09am On Mar 07, 2015
Jobless with two-wives.

1 Like

Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by chibecanglobal(m): 10:11am On Mar 07, 2015
Dragonking:
Only the Igbos can do such thing..they love money than life itself..if it was possible they will even sell baby Jesus for N20,000. grin
SHAMELESS BIGOT OR WHAT SHOULD YOU BE CALLED?CONTINUE LIVING IN SELF-DELUSIONS AND FESTER RESENTMENT AND HATE TO YOUR SUFFOCATION. MAY YOU NEVER BE RATIONAL AND ONBECTIVE THE REST OF LIFE IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN COUNTLESS VICES LIKE THIS AND THIS BEFORE(www.nairaland.com/2171586/bizarre-how-cleric-poisoned-client )
MAY YOU REMAIN BLINDED TO REASON FOR THE REST OF YOUR MISERABLE EXISTENCE YOU TAKE FOR A LIFE IF YOU CONTINUE TO ADDRESS ISSUES WITH RECKLESS ETHNIC BIAS.

1 Like

Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by comfyluv(f): 10:11am On Mar 07, 2015
Too bad!
Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by hikmojj(m): 10:13am On Mar 07, 2015
u see how rought dis country is?..... why ll d buyer's identity kept secret? perhaps he is a political figure or...

3 Likes

Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by wtfCode: 10:13am On Mar 07, 2015
I don't think that bastard is a human. angry
Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by Chosen1Je: 10:14am On Mar 07, 2015
You are invited to attend the forth coming International Crusade titled, 'GOD’S TIME TO TAKE OVER'. Organised by the Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement, and the venue is at Old Oba Airport, Old Oba Road, Onitsha, Anambra State, Nigeria.
DATE: Today Saturday March 7 & Sunday March 8, 2015; 8am daily.

AS MANY AS WOULD ATTEND THIS CRUSADE, THERE LIVES SHALL NEVER REMAIN THE SAME. REMAIN BLESSED.ALL YOUR YOKES MUST BE DESTROYED BY THE ANNOINTING; MINISTERING BY THE GRACE OF GOD IS THE GENERAL OVERSEER, PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA.
BE THERE!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWh5tuWQVjM
Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 07, 2015
dat does nt give u d right to sell Gods gift to u..
ahan pple who dnt have are looking for children nd anoda who has is selling them..total rubbish no excuses allowed angry sad
Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by Vikky014(f): 10:15am On Mar 07, 2015
Dragonking:
so your tribe hate moneynt supportn d act though. bt stp being tribalistic
Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by blackjack21(m): 10:16am On Mar 07, 2015
tupacshakur:
I knew before clicking on the link that the Culprit's gonna be flat-headed! grin grin

I was not disappointed.

These People will never change.

They are the biggest problem of Nigeria. tongue

10:16:41
Sat, Mar 7, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by wtfCode: 10:17am On Mar 07, 2015
hikmojj:
u see how rought dis country is?..... why ll d buyer's identity kept secret? perhaps he is a political figure or...
...or buhari. angry
Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by salmonkay: 10:18am On Mar 07, 2015
The picture is not real because the officer behind the handcuffed man is a customs deputy comptroller,so the man in the picture might be a smuggler......
..or what did you think.
Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by fairygeh(f): 10:20am On Mar 07, 2015
Shameless thing. I pray u rot in hell fire. Selling ur own child.
Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by tupacshakur(m): 10:21am On Mar 07, 2015
cococandy:
thank you

You're heartily welcome, Arewa ti o lafiwe!

I would like to know if we could be together someday, you know...

Or is your heart presently under the colony of some other Nigger?
Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by mmsen: 10:22am On Mar 07, 2015
If we are going to keep the death penalty on the books we may as well use it.

RIP (rot in piss) to these two 'parents'.
Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by 9jatatafo(m): 10:23am On Mar 07, 2015
This is stupidity and over Owu things. Sell a baby for 0.5million naira. Silly man
Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by Missmossy(f): 10:24am On Mar 07, 2015
Chai! Such a combo of heartless people. What on earth is this?
Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by tsdarkside(m): 10:24am On Mar 07, 2015
kirikri....strait forward... angry angry angry
Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by Gboliwe: 10:26am On Mar 07, 2015
kayciano:

Please when will u THINK beyond this CAPACITY..??
What has CONTAINER got to do with CONTENT..?

Leave NAMES out of these nor States.
AFTER ALL, there are ANI's that are REV.fathers, DOCTORS...

IT'S all about HUMAN CONTENT..

What is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by wtfCode: 10:28am On Mar 07, 2015
that man is from akpugo, Enugu state.
but that pic looks like a malam to me.
Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by cococandy(f): 10:32am On Mar 07, 2015
tupacshakur:

You're heartily welcome, Arewa ti o lafiwe!

I would like to know if we could be together someday, you know...

Or is your heart presently under the colony of some other Nigger?

do you guys still toast girls like this? Na wa o. My sisters don suffer grin
Shey the babe go just answer yes or no immediately?
Nairaland and funny folks.

1 Like

Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by kelvinnn(m): 10:37am On Mar 07, 2015
People bad oo.

Brand new gionee m3 for sale.....whatsapp 08075753750
With the full pack.
Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by olu77(m): 10:37am On Mar 07, 2015
pwerrymansion:
These are the kind of stories we hear these days! Evil people lurking around our ecosystem. To imagine a woman that is looking for a child was an accomplice to this heinous crime, is a huge shame. I thought children bring joy to intending parents? How can one think of selling his child to make profits? These people are nasty and wicked!!! I hope justice be meted and served rightly to these Aliens! >: angry

I like the world Aliens and that cute boy in your dp but your signature though and I quote:

"These dayz am more interested in money than people cos I never met a dollar I didn't like! "

that gave me a weird feeling that this couple probably share your school of thought. Maybe they didn't like the child but they liked the N500,000 and they might have been paid in the ever-likeable dollars.
Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by Decryptor(m): 10:38am On Mar 07, 2015
Punch! Throwing tribal punches on igbos since the suicide of Awo. You will see stories of igbos who are selling their children, eating cockroach, going on a date with satan etc. And the story will only appear on punch! One time, they wrote a story of a man and a woman whoroasted the legs of their house maid and used a street in owerri. I went to that street and found out that the number of the street they used was not in existence. Shame on the enemies of Ndigbo. The more they defame us, the stronger and more prosperous we get!

2 Likes

Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by tupacshakur(m): 10:40am On Mar 07, 2015
cococandy:

do you guys still toast girls like this? Na wa o. My sisters don suffer grin
Shey the babe go just answer yes or no immediately?
Nairaland and funny folks.

Would it be appropriate "toasting" you without knowing your status?

...just wanted to know if you're attached or something before going on with the "toasting" proper. grin grin

Oya, answer my question make I know whether to proceed or simply back out!
Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by od4life(m): 10:41am On Mar 07, 2015
tupacshakur:

Are you trying to say if Joseph and Mary were Igbo, it would have been easy for King Herod to get hold of baby Jesus?

Are you trying to hypothesize that "eternal Salvation of the soul by the Lord Jesus Christ" wouldn't have been possible if Joseph and his wife, Mary were Igbo? grin grin

This should be a topic for research. Where are the Sociology, Anthropology and Religious study undergraduate and postgraduate students in the house?
I think you are not well upstairs. You need to have your head examined; you think you can joke with everything including sacred issues. Sick Fellow!!!

3 Likes

Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by tupacshakur(m): 10:44am On Mar 07, 2015
Decryptor:
Punch! Throwing tribal punches on igbos since the suicide of Awo. You will see stories of igbos who are selling their children, eating cockroach, going on a date with satan etc. And the story will only appear on punch! One time, they wrote a story of a man and a woman whoroasted the legs of their house maid and used a street in owerri. I went to that street and found out that the number of the street they used was not in existence. Shame on the enemies of Ndigbo. The more they defame us, the stronger and more prosperous we get!

Are you still pained by the annihilation of over 3 million Flat-heads and the "20 Pounds" policy?

Guy, e don pass na. Get over it!

2 Likes

Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by nigerhead(m): 10:44am On Mar 07, 2015
dre11:

So a JOBLESS man has 2 wives, and decides to sell his only child, after they will say that some "evil spirit" is doing them from somewhere. Illiteracy and greed are two terrible things to have together.
Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by jameschibuike(m): 10:46am On Mar 07, 2015
dre11:

May God have mercy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers And Armed Herdsmen Clash In Benue, Scores Killed [PHOTOS] / I Paid N240,000 To Sleep In Hotel –burglar (photo) / 7-Year-Old Boy Kidnapped In Abuja Found In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.