Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 (29135 Views)

Ghanaian Father Assaults His 3-Year-Old Child For Defecating In Bedroom (Photos) / Woman Offered Us N500,000 To Kill Her Husband, Says Suspect (photo) / 17-Year-Old Girl Sells Her Baby In Onitsha For N500,000 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by tupacshakur(m): 10:46am On Mar 07, 2015
od4life:

I think you are not well upstairs. You need to have your head examined; you think you can joke with everything including sacred issues. Sick Fellow!!!

Sacred to you, Folklore to me.

Id!ot!

1 Like

Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 07, 2015
Worrisome what poverty can do.
Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by flavour360blog: 10:54am On Mar 07, 2015
This is evil! Jeezzzz!

www.flavour360blog.com
Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by bengems(m): 11:21am On Mar 07, 2015
Dragonking:
Only the Igbos can do such thing..they love money than life itself..if it was possible they will even sell baby Jesus for N20,000. grin

Egbe igwe tigbuoro m gi ebe ahu! Anumpama nwuru anwu!...onye Ofe mmanu.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by Lexusgs430: 11:24am On Mar 07, 2015
GEJ & SAMBO, una see wetin una economic policies or lack of dey cause ?
This una Personal dEnrichment Party(PDP) !!!!

1 Like

Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by pwerrymansion(f): 11:41am On Mar 07, 2015
olu77:

I like the world Aliens and that cute boy in your dp but your signature though and I quote:

"These dayz am more interested in money than people cos I never met a dollar I didn't like! "

that gave me a weird feeling that this couple probably share your school of thought. Maybe they didn't like the child but they liked the N500,000 and they might have been paid in the ever-likeable dollars.
. Hahaha! Wow u got me laffing. well that quote has a rationale behind it. Read deep and see what you can infer from it! I can't share the same school of thought with those creatures! I have values and respect for humanity, moreso I can't trade my family, my kids inclusive for any price in this world. Btw that's one of my jewels. Thanks all the same. Will reconsider my signature if people read wrong interpretation to it. cheesy kiss
Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 07, 2015
I stopped reading when i got to the part he had two wives and he's poor

1 Like

Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by abubkhr: 11:55am On Mar 07, 2015
Dey don't send shildren on street but dey sell shildren and dey don't like people from that side because dey send shildren on the street.
Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by pwerrymansion(f): 12:01pm On Mar 07, 2015
bengems:

Egbe igwe tigbuoro m gi ebe ahu! Anumpama nwuru anwu!...onye Ofe mmanu.
ina atupuru alika onu! Ndi ogwu ego cheesy

1 Like

Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by olu77(m): 12:08pm On Mar 07, 2015
pwerrymansion:
. Hahaha! Wow u got me laffing. well that quote has a rationale behind it. Read deep and see what you can infer from it! I can't share the same school of thought with those creatures! I have values and respect for humanity, moreso I can't trade my family, my kids inclusive for any price in this world. Btw that's one of my jewels. Thanks all the same. Will reconsider my signature if people read wrong interpretation to it. cheesy kiss

cheesy cheesy Just being sarcastic. I am very sure your kids and family are more precious to you than all the golds in the world. I totally agree with your personal text though even in relation to this topic, we tend to see things from different angles.

Cheers! smiley

1 Like

Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by simdam500(m): 12:09pm On Mar 07, 2015
The police can handle this?
Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by myramiliassi: 12:17pm On Mar 07, 2015
Single person Makes $389,844/Yr in Her Spare Time on The Computer Without Selling
Anything,,, through the site given below
cashbay20.comONLY
do not include "ONLY"
"I basically make $30,000-$40,000 a month online.Through this site.
=================================
Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by armadeo(m): 12:33pm On Mar 07, 2015
Why is the buyers name not revealed. What did the buyer want to do with the child.

Until all this people are exposed this would continue. All this name withheld shit has to stop. Let the world know, let your family know who u really are.

Police would collect their own and set the bastrd free.

This has to stop.

1 Like

Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by deebrain(m): 1:07pm On Mar 07, 2015
The child becomes a success tomorrow, these same people will become saints, holiness and forgiveness preachers!

They would bring a cleric that it going to preach a touching story to soften the heart of the child-"cos God forgives us we must forgive-no matter what. And besides, they are your PARENTS! abi?"

between humans and Satan, who is more wicked?
Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by Decryptor(m): 1:52pm On Mar 07, 2015
tupacshakur:

Are you still pained by the annihilation of over 3 million Flat-heads and the "20 Pounds" policy?

Guy, e don pass na. Get over it!

3 million of our tribes men died and their money taken from them by awolo-ole and yet, we grew up to be the commercial powerhouse of Nigeria today! Where is your useless pa awo now? He died by drinking otapiapia because he didn't want to go on exile. At least, the great Ojukwu died a natural death and was given a heroic burial. So smell off you yorubastard red-zinc inhabiting mongrel.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by lanred81: 2:06pm On Mar 07, 2015
Baawaa:
This is combination of POVERTY and MADNESS
grin
Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by eyinjuege: 3:44pm On Mar 07, 2015
breadandbutter:
Many of you idiiots condemning the couple have never witnessed hunger and poverty at extreme level. If you do, u will gladly sell your body parts if necessary for a plate of porridge. I don't blame them.

Vote for Buhari so we can be free of poverty and have a better Nigeria.

Vote out GEJ

Well, from your post, the couple should be commended. A round of applause for them. What a brilliant idea to sell their child. Wowww. I guess you would also commend assasins, ritualists and co since its all about the money, and saying byebye to poverty.
Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 07, 2015
eyinjuege:

Well, from your post, the couple should be commended. A round of applause for them. What a brilliant idea to sell their child. Wowww. I guess you would also commend assasins, ritualists and co since its all about the money, and saying byebye to poverty.

Yes i support them undecided
Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by cococandy(f): 4:06pm On Mar 07, 2015
tupacshakur:

Would it be appropriate "toasting" you without knowing your status?

...just wanted to know if you're attached or something before going on with the "toasting" proper. grin grin

Oya, answer my question make I know whether to proceed or simply back out!

Well I'm not available but even if I were, I wouldn't come 10 feet near you so you don't kill me in my sleep for being Igbo embarassed
Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by jpphilips(m): 4:35pm On Mar 07, 2015
Vote government of hunger then sell your baby, when will they sell the sai Jonathan crew?
Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by tupacshakur(m): 6:14pm On Mar 07, 2015
cococandy:

Well I'm not available but even if I were, I wouldn't come 10 feet near you so you don't kill me in my sleep for being Igbo embarassed

grin grin

You really think online persona is always the same as the real "offline" one?
Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by cococandy(f): 6:25pm On Mar 07, 2015
Tupacshakur Pls don't be nasty undecided

What's all that?
Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by tupacshakur(m): 6:55pm On Mar 07, 2015
cococandy:
Tupacshakur Pls don't be nasty undecided

What's all that?

No vex, Madam Cococandy!

You've been polite so far...really cool. Some girls go don change am for me! grin...Abeg, no vex!

So would you please tell me what made you fall for him? What exactly did he say? Abi na you toast the guy? grin
Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by cococandy(f): 7:02pm On Mar 07, 2015
Kindly edit that post then.

I don't remember what he said that made me fall for him. It just happened smiley

Sometimes it is not the words but the attitude. Wise Girls don't fall for words anymore as we all know you guys can say anything to woo a girl.

tupacshakur:

No vex, Madam Cococandy!

You've been polite so far...really cool. Some girls go don change am for me! grin...Abeg, no vex!

So would you please tell me what made you fall for him? What exactly did he say? Abi na you toast the guy? grin

Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by slimfancier(f): 7:34pm On Mar 07, 2015
Naija! Dis is really CRAZY .....POVERTY!!!! Oga Oooooo..
Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by tupacshakur(m): 7:40pm On Mar 07, 2015
cococandy:
Kindly edit that post then.

I don't remember what he said that made me fall for him. It just happened smiley

Sometimes it is not the words but the attitude. Wise Girls don't fall for words anymore as we all know you guys can say anything to woo a girl.

I don edit that post o!

"Sometimes it is not the words but the attitude. Wise girls don't fall for words anymore..." - Cococandy

Thanks for the info and forgive me for my prior misyans. grin
Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 07, 2015
cococandy:

do you guys still toast girls like this? Na wa o. My sisters don suffer grin
Shey the babe go just answer yes or no immediately?
Nairaland and funny folks.
And why not? Nobody goes the long-winded road anymore these days. Not even in obodo oyinbo. No time.
Re: Husband Colludes With Wife, Sells Only Child For N500,000 by od4life(m): 6:38pm On Mar 08, 2015
tupacshakur:

Sacred to you, Folklore to me.

Id!ot!
You are indeed CRAZY!!!! You should be admitted to a mental rehabilitation center.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7-Year-Old Boy Kidnapped In Abuja Found In Kaduna (Photos) / Man Beats Wife To Death / Soldiers And Armed Herdsmen Clash In Benue, Scores Killed [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.