Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Jonathan, No One Left To Lie To - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, No One Left To Lie To (1187 Views)

Jonathan: "No Nigerian Was Sent To Prison For What They Said Or Wrote Under Me" / What I Tell People Who Twist My First Name, “lai”, To “lie” – Lai Mohammed / Jimi Agbaje Spoke The Truth. No Jonathan, No Oil. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan, No One Left To Lie To by Larufa(m): 5:11am On Mar 07, 2015
"Let’s start with power. As at New Year’s Eve, the total power generated was 4006.8MW. As at the time I was writing this piece, total power generated was less than 3,700MW – and that was after Jonathan had gone around the country claiming to be commissioning power projects that former President Olusegun Obasanjo had commissioned and which had been performing at about half their installed capacity in the last few years."

"If you have been conned into believing that Nigeria is now generating 5000MW of electricity, then you must be connected to the Jonathans, who neither pay PHCN bills nor have the faintest idea how much the public is paying to maintain the generators in the Presidential Villa."

"Every day, for five years, the NNPC has allocated 445,000bpd whether or not the product could be refined. This allocation works out to $16,253,625,000.00 per year and in Jonathan’s five years, that would be approximately $81,268,125,000.00. Where is the money?"

"Sources in NNPC told me last week that 55 per cent of equity valued at $2billion from the federal government’s divestment in Shell JV assets in OMLs 4, 26, 30, 34, 38, 40, 41 and 42, is being held by the NNPC/NPDC. While Jonathan’s government is lying that this asset is public trust and is in fact servicing its operations using public funds, the $2billion is still being retained by the NNPC/NPDC outside the Central Bank!

That’s why Jonathan will not release the PriceWaterHouse audit report, not at gunpoint or at the threat of litigation. Finance Minister, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala and Petroleum Minister, Diezani Alison-Madueke, the two other presidents in the presidential godhead, know that that report is a smoking gun. They know that NNPC is the ATM of the ruling Peoples Democratic Party, and that’s the way it is."

"Someone is probably reading this piece on a long queue near a petrol station. You’ve probably heard from Jonathan’s government and the ruling party that the opposition is responsible for your misery, when, in fact, the NNPC owes petrol importers N480billion, the last payment being in October."

"Those who wish may believe the lies and enjoy the fool’s ride on the fictitious new roads and in imaginary train cabins contained in campaign posters and on billboards. In the last few weeks especially, there have been enough lies to go round and enough foot soldiers paid to spread them with incredible vehemence. The use of vile language, at which Dame Patience Jonathan is proving a prolific life coach, is another matter."

In the end, there are three kinds of people: those who are paid to lie, those who are happy to be lied to and those who will stand their ground. You’ll have to see through the lies and depend on more than good luck to spot the difference and roll back the tide.

Salvation from Jonathanoid is a personal choice.

http://leadership.ng/columns/415493/no-one-left-to-lie-to

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, No One Left To Lie To by egift(m): 5:37am On Mar 07, 2015
[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B-DAqfJCMAAGKnZ.png:large[/img]

Jonathan's Failures and Incompetence is Unsustainable. Things Must Change. Sai Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, No One Left To Lie To by Badgers14: 6:14am On Mar 07, 2015
Observing this thread from on top of a speeding molue shouting Sai GMB 2015 cool

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, No One Left To Lie To by Zakkyoz: 6:29am On Mar 07, 2015
PDP and her unmatched hypocrisy...
They celebrate the not only brain dead
but incapacitated Dan Baba Suntai as
the governor of Taraba State (depriving
the people of Taraba good governance
by so doing) yet they desperately spite
healthily certified GMB on fabricated
health issues.
Somehow these idiots think Nigerians
are stupid. Verily, we shall know how
stupid we are come March 28.
I have decided to # VoteGMB ...have
you

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, No One Left To Lie To by Ofunaofu: 6:56am On Mar 07, 2015
March 28 is a date with destiny. A day to send pdp to abyss and we can't afford to miss this opportunity. Change is what we need.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, No One Left To Lie To by Nobody: 7:07am On Mar 07, 2015
Ofunaofu:
March 28 is a date with destiny. A day to send pdp to abyss and we can't afford to miss this opportunity. Change is what we need.

You are daydreaming, maybe you are not yet matured enough educationally as to carry out some research about the chances/powers of a sitting president and his popularity, you are still coming up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, No One Left To Lie To by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 07, 2015
Even if AIT shows d video of tinubu and buhari stealing money, our foolish and brainwashed supporters will still vote for us! Imagine wad apc said abt dem supporters!
Dis shows how foolish apc thugs re, I pity dem and dem generations!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, No One Left To Lie To by GeneralBosco: 7:20am On Mar 07, 2015
[s]
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Even if AIT shows d video of tinubu and buhari stealing money, our foolish and brainwashed supporters will still vote for us! Imagine wad apc said abt dem supporters!
Dis shows how foolish apc thugs re, I pity dem and dem generations!
[/s]
Fool, when is AIT releasing a documentary on "Jonathan's Rigging of Fayose into Power"??

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, No One Left To Lie To by Ofunaofu: 10:32am On Mar 07, 2015
freeboy604:

You are daydreaming, maybe you are not yet matured enough educationally as to carry out some research about the chances/powers of a sitting president and his popularity, you are still coming up.
I think you are the one daydreaming, because you are yet to come to terms the power of the masses determined to send parking a sitting president with records of failures like GEJ
Re: Jonathan, No One Left To Lie To by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 07, 2015
Ofunaofu:

I think you are the one daydreaming, because you are yet to come to terms the power of the masses determined to send parking a sitting president with records of failures like GEJ

How many of you? Well, I'm 99% sure GEJ is still there till 219, and I have seen all the spiritual signs of it, till then will shall talk more.
Re: Jonathan, No One Left To Lie To by Nobody: 4:55am On Mar 21, 2015
Ofunaofu:

Have you notice that Me. President chances of winning is on the high side as i have said??
Re: Jonathan, No One Left To Lie To by Ofunaofu: 5:21am On Mar 21, 2015
freeboy604:

Have you notice that Me. President chances of winning is on the high side as i have said??
no, but what i have notice is that His chances of winning has drastically reduce.
Re: Jonathan, No One Left To Lie To by Nobody: 5:27am On Mar 21, 2015
Ofunaofu:

no, but what i have notice is that His chances of winning has drastically reduce.

So with what your ear and is seeing you are still deceiving yourself, nawao.
Re: Jonathan, No One Left To Lie To by Ofunaofu: 7:12am On Mar 21, 2015
freeboy604:

So with what your ear and is seeing you are still deceiving yourself, nawao.
Freeboy, ask people around you what/how they feel about the present govt, ask them if the policies and programmes of the present govt has any positive impact on their wellbeing. That should help reshape your thoughts
Re: Jonathan, No One Left To Lie To by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 21, 2015
Ofunaofu:

Freeboy, ask people around you what/how they feel about the present govt, ask them if the policies and programmes of the present govt has any positive impact on their wellbeing. That should help reshape your thoughts

And you think somebody who left power years ago and there is no account of his continues education after he left power, instead he sat down at home and enjoyed his "Furadenunu" is he the right person you think will give you the right policies? Can first generation computer do what present ones are doing? Wake brother. In addition ; if such people keep coming back to power when will it get to our turn, once again wake up bro! Thanks.
Re: Jonathan, No One Left To Lie To by Ofunaofu: 8:26am On Mar 21, 2015
freeboy604:

And you think somebody who left power years ago and there is no account of his continues education after he left power, instead he sat down at home and enjoyed his "Furadenunu" is he the right person you think will give you the right policies? Can first generation computer do what present ones are doing? Wake brother. In addition ; if such people keep coming back to power when will it get to our turn, once again wake up bro! Thanks.
freeboy, what is education? Buhari rose through the ranks in the military, attended many trainings and courses both in and outside the country. He may not be the right person but he will perform better than what we have there now. And voting out what we have there now is the only way forward for this nation toward greatness. Think again. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan's New Technology To Ban People Who Opposes Him (practical) / Opinion: Lagos Anti-jega Protest, Are They Really OPC Members(picture) / This Election Will Be Bloody-nasir Elrufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.