Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,792 members, 7,851,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:03 AM

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing - Phones (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing (1107767 Views)

How To Root Infinix Hot Note X551 Android 5.1 Lollipop / This Infinix Hot Note Is Only N23,500. Will You Buy? - Jim's BIG Thing / Infinix Hot Note X551 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (508) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by jemmiee(f): 8:38am On May 15, 2015
samintegrity:
Pls house.. . Se this infinix Hot Note no get light 4 d key ni?? I meant d home key and back, none dey on light oo
. Ehhehehe! It doesn't hav light o!!
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by abs4uall2000(m): 8:40am On May 15, 2015
abs4uall2000:
Gold colour is available... 07031181467(call/whatsapp/sms)
Grey is a nice colour too....
It is beautiful...
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by jazz04(m): 8:40am On May 15, 2015
guys.... what's the flaw with infinix hot note....i know it's a good phone, but even the best phobrds have flaws.....whats the bad parts you have discovered plz....
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by jemmiee(f): 8:41am On May 15, 2015
enoch273:
just read a lot of messages, so am now the other guy? Anyway, everything get reason.
Mr. Grinface that was so not cool, if you're observant and not egocentric, you'll notice i ve not been active here for a while now, the little nokia i'm using finally let me down, but am back for the mean time, still managing the phone, hope your paroblem ve been resolved?
. Sori abt dat!! He probably ddnt remember ur name.. Sori abt ur phone. Cos I noticed u haven't been around
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by jemmiee(f): 8:44am On May 15, 2015
coolbatty:
smiley Bad belle is allowed. Let dem see ur definition of beauty if u dnt mistake it for rough n unkept. cool Dat's why it's hard to move forward.
. explain ds post! angry
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by jemmiee(f): 8:47am On May 15, 2015
TechLector:
Am scared of 9ja now ooo... The Infinix hot Note Gold and Grey color was released for order yesterday on Jumia... And not less than an hour the gold color was sold out... What are you guys seeing in that gold color self..... THE GREY COLOR IS AWESOME...
. I'm using d grey color n I love it. It looks metallic
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by jemmiee(f): 8:49am On May 15, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
Yeah it is.
. Al ryt!
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by jemmiee(f): 8:53am On May 15, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
Jemmiee, how is your experience so far with iHot Note?
. My dear, I've nat even had tym for d phone! I'm jst too excited seein my dad after a lng tym! So I'm spendin tym wt him, nat d phone
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by jemmiee(f): 8:55am On May 15, 2015
jazz04:
guys.... what's the flaw with infinix hot note....i know it's a good phone, but even the best phobrds have flaws.....whats the bad parts you have discovered plz....
. Only d camera.. I dnt fancy it. D colours are a lil bit washeed out. Doh I dnt knw if I'm supposed to use a particular setting, and ram management, d available ram for user is low, abt 500MB, after clearing all background processes
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by jemmiee(f): 8:57am On May 15, 2015
Is glo bis still workin on android?? If yes, how can I use it?? Tnx! I've nat been able to browse wt d phone. Its jst der
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by trollander247: 8:57am On May 15, 2015
enoch273:

mr. Man, now i know you ve a complex, did i say you were insulting me? I was not even complaining, i was only acknowledging to be the other guy you were refering to.

It's okay.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Talktrue2: 8:58am On May 15, 2015
grinface98:
I did exactly that yesterday but I'm stuck here finding a way to completely erase my phone. Most inbuilt apps are not opening again. Abeg bro, i just buy d fone ni. I fit commit suicide.
lol guy no kill me wit laugh..... Just forget that update thing and enjoy your phone
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by abs4uall2000(m): 8:59am On May 15, 2015
The two are readily available bro... Contact me through my signature....
enoch273:

do you ve the gold and black colour?
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by youngwiz(m): 9:07am On May 15, 2015
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by grinface98(m): 9:14am On May 15, 2015
enoch273:

so sorry boss, my phone started acting funny again,first of all do you ve a cwm back up?
Not sure but I tried it with Mobile uncle & later restarted my fone. Is dat cwm?
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by chrisley024(m): 9:21am On May 15, 2015
jemmiee:
Is glo bis still workin on android?? If yes, how can I use it?? Tnx! I've nat been able to browse wt d phone. Its jst der
Using it to post this. Just change ur imei to that of a bb, send comonth to 777(cost 1k). Change your apn to blackberry.net and start browsing(takes 1hr for the subscription to be active) . To be on the safe side, subscribe with a bb and browse for about 20mins. Then transfer the sim to the phone.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by enoch273: 9:26am On May 15, 2015
abs4uall2000:
how much can i get it along with the screenguard?
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by selfmadeOLX(m): 9:30am On May 15, 2015
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by grinface98(m): 9:33am On May 15, 2015
jemmiee:
Yes it's still available.

Make sure you subscribe to it on a blackberry phone, by sending COMONTH to 777...1k will be deducted & u'll be given 3gb. I
Use it to browse with that blackberry for some minute before
you remove the SIM,
Then Insert that SIM to your Android phone.
Configure the APN of your Android phone with blackberry.net
and activate it as your default setting.
Switch on your data connection (H won't display yet).
Off your Android phone again and remove the SIM (make sure
the APN is set to blackberry.net ).
Insert the SIM to BB phone again (make sure it’s on 3G also
and it display BB sign beside it)
Browse for some mins (download if possible)
The return it back to your Android phone and keep surfing.
Hope that helps!
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by enoch273: 9:33am On May 15, 2015
grinface98:
Not sure but I tried it with Mobile uncle & later restarted my fone. Is dat cwm?
kind of, but no, but incase you ve flashed the cwm and reset the phone through it, and the problem persist, then get the stock rom and flash it and you phone'll be good as new.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by enoch273: 9:34am On May 15, 2015
abs4uall2000:
The two are readily available bro... Contact me through my signature....
i mean the gold with a black face.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by grinface98(m): 9:36am On May 15, 2015
enoch273:
kind of, but no, but incase you ve flashed the cwm and reset the phone through it, and the problem persist, then get the stock rom and flash it and you phone'll be good as new.
Sir are u sure of wat u're saying? Pls of yes where can I get d stock rom... Pls tell me more
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by enoch273: 9:36am On May 15, 2015
jemmiee:
. Sori abt dat!! He probably ddnt remember ur name.. Sori abt ur phone. Cos I noticed u haven't been around
thanks alot. I'm so glad you ve gotten your long anticipated phone, but i'm sure your baby's the most happiest, she has gotten a good toy she can fling about, God bless your hustle.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by enoch273: 9:38am On May 15, 2015
abs4uall2000:
is it with dark face!
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by iheanyi40(m): 9:39am On May 15, 2015
jemmiee:
I tell u, I saw d gold wit ma coursemate, I still prefer d grey colour
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by enoch273: 9:40am On May 15, 2015
grinface98:
Sir are u sure of wat u're saying? Pls of yes where can I get d stock rom... Pls tell me more
yeah boss, the stock rom will set your phone straight, meet my big boss for it
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by grinface98(m): 9:45am On May 15, 2015
enoch273:

Lemme know ur big boss sir. I'm getting excited already!! grin
enoch273:

Lemme know ur big boss sir. I'm getting excited already!!
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by orekelewa09(f): 10:20am On May 15, 2015
grinface98:
Yes it's still available.

Make sure you subscribe to it on a blackberry phone, by sending COMONTH to 777...1k will be deducted & u'll be given 3gb. I
Use it to browse with that blackberry for some minute before
you remove the SIM,
Then Insert that SIM to your Android phone.
Configure the APN of your Android phone with blackberry.net
and activate it as your default setting.
Switch on your data connection (H won't display yet).
Off your Android phone again and remove the SIM (make sure
the APN is set to blackberry.net ).
Insert the SIM to BB phone again (make sure it’s on 3G also
and it display BB sign beside it)
Browse for some mins (download if possible)
The return it back to your Android phone and keep surfing.
Hope that helps!

If you don't change ur imei it won't work!
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Lionheart64: 10:22am On May 15, 2015
jemmiee:
. Heheheh!! I was told the glass screen guard is better, so I bought it!
sorry how much did u get d glass screen guard
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by madgoat(m): 10:34am On May 15, 2015
jemmiee:

Im using the black on gold colour and i luv it... It looks metallic. grin best colour ever grin
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by madgoat(m): 10:35am On May 15, 2015
jemmiee:
. Only d camera.. I dnt fancy it. D colours are a lil bit washeed out. Doh I dnt knw if I'm supposed to use a particular setting, and ram management, d available ram for user is low, abt 500MB, after clearing all background processes

Camera is okay... Just get good lighting.... Dnt worry abt dat RAM... i had dat fear too.. But so far so good, i have alot of apps and it hasnt filled up.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by samintegrity(m): 10:38am On May 15, 2015
jemmiee:
. Ehhehehe! It doesn't hav light o!!

Jesus!! Well m enjoying it oo.. Buh on d hype abt d battery menh. I noticed mine is 10% for 1hr. Gud thou.. M a badt surfer oooo if there's any.. M always online with my H+ buh i got approximately 10hrs of use. So i debunked dos shouting dey use 4 a whole day oo.. Meanwhile i avnt charged with Nepa light oo.. Na moi 12k power bank i used, bought it yesterday from someone, its a month old thou.. So my submission... Its a very great device. Good value for money, especially the battery and good ram optimization *.

I rest my case!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (508) (Reply)

How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.