Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,790 members, 7,851,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:55 AM

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing - Phones (159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing (1107762 Views)

How To Root Infinix Hot Note X551 Android 5.1 Lollipop / This Infinix Hot Note Is Only N23,500. Will You Buy? - Jim's BIG Thing / Infinix Hot Note X551 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (508) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by grinface98(m): 10:43am On May 15, 2015
orekelewa09:

If you don't change ur imei it won't work!
Thanks for d correction
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Bhordmars: 10:45am On May 15, 2015
enoch273:

so sorry boss, my phone started acting funny again,first of all do you ve a cwm back up?
...You have no prob bro...All u need to do is dat Open ur King user app or super su...Den remove Root permission from dere..For Your Font...Ask Fr anoda infinix hot note user iFont backup Present at sd card/ifont/backup den E zip d backup folder den send to u...So u can use ifont to restore d backup font...You have no problem....Drop ur number So i can add you to d hot note whatsapp group...
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Lionheart64: 11:03am On May 15, 2015
sum1 should answer me na how much is d glass screen guard
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by klexycole(m): 11:12am On May 15, 2015
Can Someone Please Explain Apparently How To Use Mobile Uncle In Changing The IMEI Of The Droid?[code]
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by enoch273: 11:14am On May 15, 2015
orekelewa09:

who changes imei this days? I don't change imei unless am tweaking, and before i tweak, i backup my imei so i wont end up corrupting my nvram, then for the glo stuff, all i ve to do is take my h6 backup imei from my mum phone and send to my android device and then i flash, and my nvram remains new like it was from factory. The beauty of using an android's by understanding it. I'm off to study.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by therealesttin(m): 11:14am On May 15, 2015
Do you want to find out what all the buzz about #thenexthero is? Will you like to find out what the next Infinix device is?
Do you want to see the latest technology unveiled right before your very eyes, then send a mail with your name, phone number and infinix phone imei to sns.ng@infinixmobility.com to stand a chance to be at the greatest party in mobile phone history in Nigeria. Dont miss out on this!!!

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by enoch273: 11:23am On May 15, 2015
Bhordmars:
...You have no prob bro...All u need to do is dat Open ur King user app or super su...Den remove Root permission from dere..For Your Font...Ask Fr anoda infinix hot note user iFont backup Present at sd card/ifont/backup den E zip d backup folder den send to u...So u can use ifont to restore d backup font...You have no problem....Drop ur number So i can add you to d hot note whatsapp group...
mr bodmas, i think there ve been a glitch in your calculation, I'm enoch, the dude that left m6 group, and i don't ve the problem you proffered solutions to neither do i use and android phone. Been a while, how're you?
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by enoch273: 11:25am On May 15, 2015
grinface98:
Lemme know ur big boss sir. I'm getting excited already!! grin Lemme know ur big boss sir. I'm getting excited already!!
hovate*k
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by gen2briz(m): 11:31am On May 15, 2015
jazz04:
guys.... what's the flaw with infinix hot note....i know it's a good phone, but even the best phobrds have flaws.....whats the bad parts you have discovered plz....

For now the only flaw i see is the 1g RAM.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by klexycole(m): 11:32am On May 15, 2015
therealesttin:
Do you want to find out what all the buzz about #thenexthero is? Will you like to find out what the next Infinix device is?
Do you want to see the latest technology unveiled right before your very eyes, then send a mail with your name, phone number and infinix phone imei to sns.ng@infinixmobility.com to stand a chance to be at the greatest party in mobile phone history in Nigeria. Dont miss out on this!!!
Sir!Any Freebie For Invited Guests??
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by iheanyi40(m): 11:32am On May 15, 2015
enoch273:

who changes imei this days? I don't change imei unless am tweaking, and before i tweak, i backup my imei so i wont end up corrupting my nvram, then for the glo stuff, all i ve to do is take my h6 backup imei from my mum phone and send to my android device and then i flash, and my nvram remains new like it was from factory. The beauty of using an android's by understanding it. I'm off to study.
u backup imei ? Mehn u b guru o
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Opistorincos(m): 11:36am On May 15, 2015
Guys,infinix still cant find my ihot note screen... I've been to i.b and lag... What do u suggest i do??
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by gen2briz(m): 11:39am On May 15, 2015
samintegrity:

Jesus!! Well m enjoying it oo.. Buh on d hype abt d battery menh. I noticed mine is 10% for 1hr. Gud thou.. M a badt surfer oooo if there's any.. M always online with my H+ buh i got approximately 10hrs of use. So i debunked dos shouting dey use 4 a whole day oo.. Meanwhile i avnt charged with Nepa light oo.. Na moi 12k power bank i used, bought it yesterday from someone, its a month old thou.. So my submission... Its a very great device. Good value for money, especially the battery and good ram optimization *.

I rest my case!!

Your post happen to be the actual review of the ihot note battery. With my H+ on, browsing, chatting and gaming, I got 13hrs of usage. And with this, am very okay with it because I only have to charge once and that's around 1.00am.

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by grinface98(m): 11:45am On May 15, 2015
enoch273:

hovate*k
I don't get it. Is dat his name or wat? Pls i nid to do this fast. The rate at which my clients are calling is frightening. Brother abeg
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by abs4uall2000(m): 11:47am On May 15, 2015
enoch273:

is it with dark face!
Yes
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by orekelewa09(f): 11:47am On May 15, 2015
enoch273:

Ur beginning to sound like you really know too much. Has the babe ever changed her imei and then back up. How on earth is she supposed to browse on an android device without changing to blackberry imei. Changing, flashing it doesn't matter, what matters is having ur android imei replaced by a bbs before u can ever use the glo bis

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by samintegrity(m): 12:05pm On May 15, 2015
gen2briz:

Your post happen to be the actual review of the ihot note battery. With my H+ on, browsing, chatting and gaming, I got 13hrs of usage. And with this, am very okay with it because I only have to charge once and that's around 1.00am.

Yeske boss.. I might equally get 13hrs of usage ooo mayb wen i charged wif PHCN...
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by coolbatty: 12:07pm On May 15, 2015
iheanyi40:
u backup imei ? Mehn u b guru o
Nothing special.. Mobile uncle will back up ur imei.. No undeserved hype. cool
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by orekelewa09(f): 12:08pm On May 15, 2015
coolbatty:

Nothing special.. Mobile uncle will back up ur imei.. No undeserved hype. cool

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by therealesttin(m): 12:22pm On May 15, 2015
klexycole:
Sir!Any Freebie For Invited Guests??

Each invited guest gets a customised Infinix accessory along with the chance to take home #thenexthero through a raffle draw and other competitions. Other side attractions are will also be available.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by gen2briz(m): 12:23pm On May 15, 2015
samintegrity:

Yeske boss.. I might equally get 13hrs of usage ooo mayb wen i charged wif PHCN...

After the 13hrs, I still have up to 15-17% that will surely last another 2-2½ hours on H+. But when I don reach like 7-8%, Na to switch to ultra power saver that will last another 1hr 30min.

But so far so good, the phone na superb
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by jemmiee(f): 12:31pm On May 15, 2015
chrisley024:
Using it to post this. Just change ur imei to that of a bb, send comonth to 777(cost 1k). Change your apn to blackberry.net and start browsing(takes 1hr for the subscription to be active) . To be on the safe side, subscribe with a bb and browse for about 20mins. Then transfer the sim to the phone.
. Tnx dear
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by jemmiee(f): 12:33pm On May 15, 2015
grinface98:
Yes it's still available.

Make sure you subscribe to it on a blackberry phone, by sending COMONTH to 777...1k will be deducted & u'll be given 3gb. I
Use it to browse with that blackberry for some minute before
you remove the SIM,
Then Insert that SIM to your Android phone.
Configure the APN of your Android phone with blackberry.net
and activate it as your default setting.
Switch on your data connection (H won't display yet).
Off your Android phone again and remove the SIM (make sure
the APN is set to blackberry.net ).
Insert the SIM to BB phone again (make sure it’s on 3G also
and it display BB sign beside it)
Browse for some mins (download if possible)
The return it back to your Android phone and keep surfing.
Hope that helps!
. Woow cool!! Tnx dear
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by jemmiee(f): 12:34pm On May 15, 2015
enoch273:

thanks alot. I'm so glad you ve gotten your long anticipated phone, but i'm sure your baby's the most happiest, she has gotten a good toy she can fling about, God bless your hustle.
. Hahahahahahahahahaa!! Tnx dear
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by jemmiee(f): 12:35pm On May 15, 2015
iheanyi40:
I tell u, I saw d gold wit ma coursemate, I still prefer d grey colour
. Datz tru
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by jemmiee(f): 12:36pm On May 15, 2015
orekelewa09:

tnx for d info
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by jemmiee(f): 12:40pm On May 15, 2015
madgoat:

Im using the black on gold colour and i luv it... It looks metallic. grin best colour ever grin
. Hehehehe I c!!!
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by jemmiee(f): 12:41pm On May 15, 2015
madgoat:

Camera is okay... Just get good lighting.... Dnt worry abt dat RAM... i had dat fear too.. But so far so good, i have alot of apps and it hasnt filled up.
. I hope so!!! Tnx dear for ur concern

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by easyhopes(m): 12:44pm On May 15, 2015
jazz04:
guys.... what's the flaw with infinix hot note....i know it's a good phone, but even the best phobrds have flaws.....whats the bad parts you have discovered plz....
Flaws uh?
OK, d 3key buttons has no light,
No notification light too,
It uses two micro Sim cards,
Battery power is overhyped deadly strong (e no dy die like other phone's)
It has only 1GB RAM but works flawlessly,
The phone is 5.5inches in size (too big for some, too small for some)
Its design is awesome,
Supports OTA,
Wait ooo, u said flaws abi? shocked
Wat was I saying sef

OK, u too can get urs anywhere u are. Cash On Delivery
Check my signature for contacts. wink

5 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by jemmiee(f): 12:45pm On May 15, 2015
samintegrity:

Jesus!! Well m enjoying it oo.. Buh on d hype abt d battery menh. I noticed mine is 10% for 1hr. Gud thou.. M a badt surfer oooo if there's any.. M always online with my H+ buh i got approximately 10hrs of use. So i debunked dos shouting dey use 4 a whole day oo.. Meanwhile i avnt charged with Nepa light oo.. Na moi 12k power bank i used, bought it yesterday from someone, its a month old thou.. So my submission... Its a very great device. Good value for money, especially the battery and good ram optimization *.

I rest my case!!
dazz tru doh!!! On by way back from umuahia, I watched movies with brightness set maximum, for abt 3hrs, 20% only was removed frm my 100%
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by jemmiee(f): 12:48pm On May 15, 2015
Opistorincos:
Guys,infinix still cant find my ihot note screen... I've been to i.b and lag... What do u suggest i do??
. Sori dear, d only option is carlcare
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Saucekide25(m): 1:10pm On May 15, 2015
Av neva Seen Any Smartphone In Nigeria With this Amount of Good Reviews... Neva
.. Check my Signature for contacts to get Yours Now...

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (508) (Reply)

How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.