Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,592 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing - Phones (215) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing (1103054 Views)

How To Root Infinix Hot Note X551 Android 5.1 Lollipop / This Infinix Hot Note Is Only N23,500. Will You Buy? - Jim's BIG Thing / Infinix Hot Note X551 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (508) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by jemmiee(f): 1:35pm On May 27, 2015
enoch273:
they'll be delivering tomorrow.
. Oops
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by jemmiee(f): 1:37pm On May 27, 2015
enoch273:

the way you condemn infinix for l6 thread like coffin i be think say you no go near am, thank God i did not fall for your sugar coated fallacy.
. Lol abi o!
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by BluePearls(m): 1:37pm On May 27, 2015
enoch273:
FINALLY! FINALLY!! i ve gotten my hot note, its a beauty to behold, the grey is sweetus, baba God I thank you for providing for me and we all here that ve gotten this phone and as for those aspiring to get it, bless them with wisdom to make the right choice and also open their hearts and eyes to see that there is more to life than spending hard end cash on a device. thank you all for encouraging me and as for those that tried to keep me off track, thank you too, for I found strength in those words too. thank you all for making my days here worth it, its time to move on to whatsapp, your stories shall be told and your lovely memories'll never be forgotten.
cc:ferhyntorlah, jemmiee, nonny400, zannx, ploutos, gen2briz, bluepearl, coolbatty, grinface98, heeboy94, adelolaa, dragnet, selfmadeolx, maxibrainz and so many i cant remember their monicker for now. God bless you all

Baba God we thank you oo grin grin

don't worry, i will give my own testimony soon, in a HOT way or KEVLAR way grin
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by grinface98(m): 1:44pm On May 27, 2015
Posted the tutorial on how to change fonts but it disappeared again. So Anyone willing to change fonts without the use of any app should hit me up on Whatsapp
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by jemmiee(f): 1:45pm On May 27, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

6 inches is too big oh. That one na tablet and not phone or phablet.
. Yea but I am a lover of large screens!!
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by jemmiee(f): 1:47pm On May 27, 2015
enoch273:
hm, if you guys decide to chase technology, you'll never get to the finish line as they'll keep releasing new phones with jaw dropping specs, you'll just look like a rat in a maze. And it won't be long before mediocrity knocks at the door. You already ve a device, instead get a laptop or better still invest (don't get me wrong brothers/sisters) but I'm sure we all ve a life outside this social network and phone talks. I suggest we also work on building that dream we want to live. Thanks alot.
. Most sensible tin I've eva seen u post in NL!

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by jemmiee(f): 2:11pm On May 27, 2015
grinface98:
Lol. Due to that post of urs, I will remain loyal to this thread. I ain't selling again. Me and my hot note till death do us part. In strength and in weakness.
. Hahahaha cool.. Daz if ull kip to it

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by TechLector: 2:12pm On May 27, 2015
TechLector:
Information reaching us from the desk of Jumia is that 2 awesome Infinix Phablets will be launched at the Jumia Mobile Week Megathon – Nigeria 2015 Best Mobile Phones Deals starting from 1st – 7th June, 2015. The Infinix Zero 2 which is also called #TheNextHero has been making lots of news recently in the country. Though the real specs of the device remain sketchy. But little were known about the plan of Infinix Mobility to silently introduce the re-mastered version of the most sold Infinix smartphone of April, 2015 – Infinix Hot Note.

The Infinix Hot Note Pro is the re-mastered version of the Infinix Hot Note which steps in with a commanding 5.5-inch HD capacitive touchscreen with 1280×720 pixels display resolution for a larger than life dazzling display. It runs on Android 4.4 Kitkat OS and features a large internal memory (ROM) of 32GB with a 1.4 GHz Mediatek Octa-core processor and an increased RAM of 2GB to accommodate all your applications and games. Thanks to its high end 1.4Ghz Mediate Octa Core processor, it delivers unmatched performance. From playing games to streaming videos online, browsing web to downloading applications; you can do it all seamlessly on this device.

The Infinix Hot Note Pro comes with an improved 13 mega pixel back camera and 2 mega pixel front camera which I considered not too bad selfies and wefies and for professional and next perfect camera shots.

The device is powered with a 4000mAh battery juice that Infinix Mobility boast to last up to 2 days of uninterrupted usage: 21hrs of talk time, 8hrs of video playback, 40hrs of music playback and 6.3hrs browsing. With the Fast charging ability, the Infinix Hot Note Pro can charge completely within minutes.

Design and Display

The Infinix Hot Note Pro features a massive 5.5inch HD capacitive display that enhances your viewing experience. You can quickly navigate through different applications on this screen. It provides excellent color richness and contrast that makes images look alive on your mobile screen. The screen can display images with high HD resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels. The front is covered with Shatter proof glass- Triluminos display- X-Reality Engine display which is scratch proof and Dust-proof which protects your phone effectively in case of accidents. Even though the device has a large battery, it is one of the slimmest and lightest devices in its category, with a body weight of 172g and thickness of 8.9mm which is the same size with the Infinix Hot Note. The copper brown color and premium finishing with metallic texture makes this device a complete star.

Colors

The Infinix Hot Note Pro has a premium finishing with metallic texture and design that derives roots from one of the five fundamental elements – metal. The overall style matches high-contrast colors with subtly exquisite textures. Space Grey represents metal in its ultrafine particle state; Champagne Gold glitters of wealth and fortune; Astral Copper is tinted modest; Pastel Green reflects of metal compounds. and comes in colours that include Grey, Copper Brown, Gold and Mint Green.

Hardware and Operating System

This smartphone comes with 1.4GHz Mediate Octa-Core processor that delivers powerful and consistent performance. Its 2GB RAM and features a large internal memory (ROM) of 32GB which is an upgrade to its brother (Infinix Hot Note), and combines with the processor to provide a seamless web browsing experience and enables you to multitask without facing any time lag. You can run a range of Android applications on this device as it is equipped with the Android 4.4.2 KitKat operating system that is upgradable to 5.0 Lollipop. It enables you to download endless applications to sync with your lifestyle.

Multimedia

The Infinix Hot Note Pro comes with a 13MP rear camera which is far much sharper and brilliant than the 8MP rear camera found on the Infinix Hot Note. This device makes you capture beautiful memories effortlessly. It is integrated with an OV8865 image sensor that helps provide an efficient performance. This camera enables you to record HD videos at 30fps. For selfie and wefie lovers.

At the front of this awesome device comes a 2MP front camera, which supports 75 percent wide angle shooting for easy recording of pictures. Apart from this, the device supports different music formats like MP3, AMR, and WAV so that you can listen to all your favorite feet tapping songs of different genres anytime anywhere. A range of sensors such as the proximity sensor, G sensor, light sensor, and Hall sensor come equipped with this device... [CONTINUE via source:=> http://techlector.com/hot-infinix-hot-note-pro-full-review/ ]

OMG! you guys need to see this.

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by jemmiee(f): 2:16pm On May 27, 2015
Ploutos:
Sorry guys. This is the correct link. http://xclusivegospel.com/2015/05/24/vote-now-next-rated-fans-choice-recognition-awards/

Enoch273, eleshin, ferhyntorlah, nonny400, jemmiee, grinface98, selfmadeolx, bluepearls, missjennifer, realness, gen2briz, iheanyi40, everyone, make una help me with one vote biko. grin
. No problem, we will help u with one vote! Enoch?? Pls vote as our representative! He asked for one vote.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by jemmiee(f): 2:17pm On May 27, 2015
Peace55:

#24,500
. Good cool
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by jemmiee(f): 2:20pm On May 27, 2015
enoch273:
FINALLY! FINALLY!! i ve gotten my hot note, its a beauty to behold, the grey is sweetus, baba God I thank you for providing for me and we all here that ve gotten this phone and as for those aspiring to get it, bless them with wisdom to make the right choice and also open their hearts and eyes to see that there is more to life than spending hard end cash on a device. thank you all for encouraging me and as for those that tried to keep me off track, thank you too, for I found strength in those words too. thank you all for making my days here worth it, its time to move on to whatsapp, your stories shall be told and your lovely memories'll never be forgotten.
cc:ferhyntorlah, jemmiee, nonny400, zannx, ploutos, gen2briz, bluepearl, coolbatty, grinface98, heeboy94, adelolaa, dragnet, selfmadeolx, maxibrainz and so many i cant remember their monicker for now. God bless you all
. Wooooow Enoch!! Like seriously?? U needed to c me jumping here! Infact, my husband tot its cos dey hv paid salary!! Hahahaha finally indeed cool!! Hehehe. We now hav anoda asset. I told u d grey colour is divine!! N matured!!
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by jemmiee(f): 2:24pm On May 27, 2015
Ngutor:
Good day guys. Bin following this thread from day one. In fact I believe I was one of the first to order for this phone during pre-order but it took too long so I canceled, but I have maintained an active interest, testimony is quite good. I know it is has bin treated but I want to confirm if it is better to charge from the box or use before charge? Based on individual experiences
. Dnt use before charging o!! Charge from d box!!
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by jemmiee(f): 2:27pm On May 27, 2015
georgecso:
Please Gurus l need your help on the following...

1. How do l change the font style on whatsapp, BBM..etc

2. I saw a new update on the "System Update app". Is there any need to Upgrade?

Thanks
. Yes deris a need to update and upgrade ur system!! Download kii keyboard and choose font from there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Dumchuks(m): 2:27pm On May 27, 2015
Can someone post the stock recovery of this ihotnote?
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Baadal(m): 2:36pm On May 27, 2015
samintegrity:
Hope you phone is rooted oo.. If not u may have to use openvpn to blaze. Buh if yes.. Then follow me**SUBSCRIBE TO THE MTN BBLITE PLAN OF N70/DAY BY SENDING ''BBLITED TO 21600''
OR weekly plan by sending BBLITEW to 21600 @ N350
OR monthly plan by sending BBLITEM to 21600 @N1000

NEXT;
*Configure your android phone settings as below
name: MTN
apn : web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net OR simply use the default settings..

IP: 127.0.0.1
Port: 8080

Save And Activate it as your default phone settings APN

NEXT.. .
*Configure your Simple android server as below..
**Proxy host : 10.199.212.2
**Proxy Port : 8080
* *Injection Method: get
**Injection query/url: http://web.blackberry.com
**Injection Host : web.blackberry.com
**Injection line : press your enter key 4 times
**Log level: debug

NOTE : Some apps like Whatsapp and the rest may fail to work with Simpleserver, so in order to avoid that download the Autoproxy lite app to bypass the restriction. .Download the Autoproxy from playstore

Once you have downloaded the autoproxy..

Open, and click on add proxy.

Ip: 127.0.0.1
Port :8080

Then back so whenever you start the simple server, simply connect your autoproxy and my brother you are blessed in the world of unlimited boss.. Tot there are various threads hia about this.. Buh if your not using a rooted device and you don't want to root..

Openvpn is your free gate to mtn 24/7 unlimited with just 1k a month boss.
Sorry boss how do i configure "simple android server" thats the only part i dont understand

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by samintegrity(m): 2:59pm On May 27, 2015
Baadal:

Sorry boss how do i configure "simple android server" thats the only part i dont understand

Same settings as d one u quoted boss.. Jst click on d settings and us d set up hia to set it up.. Jst follow same instructions.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by enoch273: 2:59pm On May 27, 2015
jemmiee:
. Wooooow Enoch!! Like seriously?? U needed to c me jumping here! Infact, my husband tot its cos dey hv paid salary!! Hahahaha finally indeed cool!! Hehehe. We now hav anoda asset. I told u d grey colour is divine!! N matured!!
Na God get power
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Baadal(m): 3:01pm On May 27, 2015
samintegrity:

Same settings as d one u quoted boss.. Jst click on d settings and us d set up hia to set it up.. Jst follow same instructions.
Ok you mean i shuld create new apn?
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by enoch273: 3:01pm On May 27, 2015
jemmiee:
. No problem, we will help u with one vote! Enoch?? Pls vote as our representative! He asked for one vote.
I be casted my vote, how is baby?
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by enoch273: 3:02pm On May 27, 2015
jemmiee:
. Most sensible tin I've eva seen u post in NL!

I am dead, are you for real?
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by enoch273: 3:07pm On May 27, 2015
BluePearls:

Baba God we thank you oo grin grin

don't worry, i will give my own testimony soon, in a HOT way or KEVLAR way grin

either one you buy, we'll celebrate you. as far as an the same work them go do
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by femarse: 3:16pm On May 27, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

Thanks Femi for your help. Sync is currently having problems at the moment. My contact and email aren't syncing. Please what could be wrong? App data and calendar synced except the to I mentioned above.

follow this procedure goto settings data usage then touch the left soft keys and and select auto sync except you don't have your contact backed up in gmail before now it will work but if you dont have your contact in gmail and you are probably thinking you did you have to start all over don't forget to disable auto sync after this process

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 27, 2015
enoch273:
Wow!! So happy for you man!! Big congrats boss. No forget us here ooo. . grin
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 27, 2015
Big thank you to all those that took out time out of your busy schedule to vote. I'm grateful.
Cc: Enoch273, eleshin, ferhyntorlah, nonny400, jemmiee, grinface98, selfmadeolx, bluepearls, missjennifer, realness, gen2briz, iheanyi40,

@Enoch273 no be me be the person o. cheesy na my brother. grin
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by enoch273: 3:21pm On May 27, 2015
jemmiee:
. Lol abi o!
you see the guy that time na
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:26pm On May 27, 2015
Ploutos:
Big thank you to all those that took out time out of your busy schedule to vote. I'm grateful.

You are highly welcome.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by enoch273: 3:27pm On May 27, 2015
jemmiee:
. Lol no sori ooo! My phone came wen I needed it most!! Except infinix bring about a larger screen and 4000mah battery n above!! With 2gb r.a.m
yeah! my point exactly
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Umamman(m): 3:31pm On May 27, 2015
Ploutos:
Firefox?? Go download UC Web bro.
i tot it need some setting changes.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:34pm On May 27, 2015
jemmiee:
. Yea but I am a lover of large screens!!

Madam large screen. Lol
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by enoch273: 3:35pm On May 27, 2015
dragnet:
Just make sure u don't break nairaland rules with it...lol grin
Congrats wink
thanks a lot sir, I won't
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by enoch273: 3:36pm On May 27, 2015
gen2briz:

You suppose don see alert #Godwin

I've seen it, may God bless you exceedingly and may your house hold never know sorrows
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by nonny400(m): 3:36pm On May 27, 2015
enoch273:

bros i no be new commer na, e never reach 3 weeks wey you drop your bbm pin na. But if say she fugly you for go any further?

Lol. Funny. She's having difficulties accessing her bbm,so we can't chat. Best is Facebook or whatsapp,and for me it's Facebook.
Lol.

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (508) (Reply)

How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.