Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,941 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing - Phones (217) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing (1100125 Views)

How To Root Infinix Hot Note X551 Android 5.1 Lollipop / This Infinix Hot Note Is Only N23,500. Will You Buy? - Jim's BIG Thing / Infinix Hot Note X551 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (508) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by proffnico(m): 6:00pm On May 27, 2015
ferhyntorlah:
Who've tested this?.." amazing"

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:03pm On May 27, 2015
Zannx:

It got to 4% i off the phone.. Then pluged it buh it shows charging with lighting sign and disappears.. It doesnt show the ba3 percentage

It won't show the battery charging percentage. To check the percentage, just press the power button.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 27, 2015
Sometimes I find it difficult to delete multiple SMS in my inbox. I downloaded dis new android SMS app to replace the obsolete sh-tty one. You can install it after downloading it.. and set as your default.

www50.zippyshare.com/v/leZijXeF/file.html
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Zannx(m): 6:20pm On May 27, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

It won't show the battery charging percentage. To check the percentage, just press the power button.

. Am not new to android.. Have already pressed the power button... I still wont show me... I on the phone and was charging it.. With the follow come charger and it took it 1hr to charge from 4% to 16%... I fear..
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by thinko: 6:24pm On May 27, 2015
Zannx:

. Am not new to android.. Have already pressed the power button... I still wont show me... I on the phone and was charging it.. With the follow come charger and it took it 1hr to charge from 4% to 16%... I fear..
Your current is very low.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:16pm On May 27, 2015
Zannx:

This is strange...
I'm speechless.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:16pm On May 27, 2015
proffnico:
Nope.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by BluePearls(m): 7:23pm On May 27, 2015
Enoch273 why not give us your hands-on review, abi is it too early to ask grin
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Zannx(m): 7:31pm On May 27, 2015
thinko:

Your current is very low.

I used nepa to charge it... And using the follow come charger
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by koyla: 7:39pm On May 27, 2015
Zannx:

I used nepa to charge it... And using the follow come charger
suggest to get another battery or a fellow friend's hot note battery to test and confirm the fault.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Engineer2447: 7:44pm On May 27, 2015
proffnico:
Give us the link Dear, we gonna try it.... I love music players, especially good ones
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Zannx(m): 7:51pm On May 27, 2015
koyla:
suggest to get another battery or a fellow friend's hot note battery to test and confirm the fault.

How much do you think i get the hot note ba3??
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by iheanyi40(m): 7:58pm On May 27, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

Just exercise patience.
yeah yeah thanks dear
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by koyla: 8:01pm On May 27, 2015
Zannx:

How much do you think i get the hot note ba3??
sorry,no idea
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by cafedeluv(m): 8:28pm On May 27, 2015
All these imei tweakers are bastard. imagine all the 4 Infinix hot note I bought in the last one week have been used. and to make matter worse Jumia/MTN now attached a sticker on each pack with the caption "FREE 2015MB INSTANTLY".
My clients are now questioning my sincerity. They are not accepting my explanation of " unknown tweaker".
WHAT CAN I DO? sadsadsad
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by coolbatty: 9:06pm On May 27, 2015
enoch273:
....... and as for those aspiring to get it, bless them with wisdom to make the right choice and also open their hearts and eyes to see that there is more to life than spending hard end cash on a device.......thank you all for making my days here worth it......
cc:ferhyntorlah, jemmiee, nonny400, zannx, ploutos, gen2briz, bluepearl, coolbatty, grinface98, heeboy94, adelolaa, dragnet, selfmadeolx, maxibrainz and so many i cant remember their monicker for now. God bless you all
smiley smiley Looks like some lines from a rap song.. smiley smiley Just joking smiley
Very Nice piece of writing/speech by d way.. Thumbs up, My Man.. smiley
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by enoch273: 9:10pm On May 27, 2015
cafedeluv:
All these imei tweakers are bastard. imagine all the 4 Infinix hot note I bought in the last one week have been used. and to make matter worse Jumia/MTN now attached a sticker on each pack with the caption "FREE 2015MB INSTANTLY".
My clients are now questioning my sincerity. They are not accepting my explanation of " unknown tweaker".
WHAT CAN I DO? sadsadsad
don't call my friends bastard boss, blame it on the nation, but direct your friends here for testimony or teach them how to steal mb.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by enoch273: 9:12pm On May 27, 2015
coolbatty:
smiley smiley Looks like some lines from a rap song.. smiley smiley Just joking smiley Very Nice piece of writing/speech by d way.. Thumbs up, My Man.. smiley
no love lost boss, your boy's loyal.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by enoch273: 9:16pm On May 27, 2015
BluePearls:
Enoch273 why not give us your hands-on review, abi is it too early to ask grin
boss, the phone's good, as for me i no send new phone with nepa theory, I charged with gen, ain't scared of battery ish, cause when you tend to pamper it, it tend to start acting up, i ve not rooted not tweaked sha, still hoping on lolipop update, but the battery's good and the phone too's great, but I no go lie, e too big.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by enoch273: 9:18pm On May 27, 2015
starbuck:
Enoch273, congratulations on your hot note... As you be android guru, please I need your assistance.. My whatsapp number is 08165465647
thanks alot bro, na God get power o, I go ping you soon.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by enoch273: 9:20pm On May 27, 2015
jemmiee:
. Gud. My baby is growing fat everyday!! Hehehe evidence of God living
hm, you stood corrected! Evidence of good living, say me well to her and keep feeding her well o.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by enoch273: 9:21pm On May 27, 2015
Zannx:

Wooo... Happy for you bro.. Hope you wont regret buyin the phone
.. Btw still waitin for the tweak you promised me
your boy no forget! And as for your phone untweak it and see what happens, if it persist, change the battery but if it keeps acting up then you're having a hardware problem.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by enoch273: 9:23pm On May 27, 2015
Ploutos:
Yes sir! cheesy
funny boss! Am still a small boy o, check my dp.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by enoch273: 9:23pm On May 27, 2015
gen2briz:

Amen
whatsapp things
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Zannx(m): 9:33pm On May 27, 2015
enoch273:

your boy no forget! And as for your phone untweak it and see what happens, if it persist, change the battery but if it keeps acting up then you're having a hardware problem.

The problem isnt from my modules... Am suspecting its from the ba3... Need new tweak asap nah u dey hold me oo
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 27, 2015
enoch273:

funny boss! Am still a small boy o, check my dp.
Small boy wey fit impregnate woman. grin
I hail o wink cheesy
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 27, 2015
cafedeluv:
WHAT CAN I DO? sadsadsad
Hahahahahahahahahaaaaaa!!!!

Na so we see am o
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by jemmiee(f): 9:40pm On May 27, 2015
proffnico:
gud for u. im not a music person
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by jemmiee(f): 9:41pm On May 27, 2015
iyke926:
Sometimes I find it difficult to delete multiple SMS in my inbox. I downloaded dis new android SMS app to replace the obsolete sh-tty one. You can install it after downloading it.. and set as your default.

www50.zippyshare.com/v/leZijXeF/file.html
tnx. will get it wen i want
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by jemmiee(f): 9:42pm On May 27, 2015
Zannx:

loool dat ur phone needs deliverance
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by jemmiee(f): 9:43pm On May 27, 2015
cafedeluv:
WHAT CAN I DO? sadsadsad
hahahahahaha! sori! den stop placing emphasis on it
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Zannx(m): 9:45pm On May 27, 2015
jemmiee:
loool dat ur phone needs deliverance

Lol.. I think the prob is from the ba3

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (508) (Reply)

How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.