Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing - Phones (221) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing (1103399 Views)

How To Root Infinix Hot Note X551 Android 5.1 Lollipop / This Infinix Hot Note Is Only N23,500. Will You Buy? - Jim's BIG Thing / Infinix Hot Note X551 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (508) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:28pm On May 28, 2015
Bobbyunitedfc:
As good as this phone,i find it funny that none of u av actually DISCOVERED the most annoying part,which to me is the volume key and the power key on the same side....really annoying

I'm sorry but I disagree with you. I have no issue with the two keys lying side by side.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:30pm On May 28, 2015
Bobbyunitedfc:

One mans meat things,i totally agree with u,d thing just dey vex me anytime i wan press volume i go dy lock d fone

With time, you will get used to it. I actually find it cool.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Drizzle007(m): 12:52pm On May 28, 2015
proffnico:
Oga abeg which sub u dey use? Me sef wan download games
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by lanre316: 1:14pm On May 28, 2015
My only BUT with this phone is the micro sim slot. I personally dislike it. I don't like having to cut my sim card to microsim size and not being able to use that sim on normal phones again.

Other than that, it's a perfect phone.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by grinface98(m): 1:23pm On May 28, 2015
Does anyone know how I can remove the soft key enabler at the bottom of my screen? I enabled it through root explorer but I don't know how to restore it to normal. One guy like that posted the procedure some time ago. Why I want to remove it is because it is the reason my default Camera stopped working. Anybody with a solution should pls help me. Thanks in advance. God bless!!
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Drizzle007(m): 1:49pm On May 28, 2015
jemmiee:
tnx dear. but I don't want to root

What subscription are you doing?
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by thinko: 1:56pm On May 28, 2015
proffnico:
Here's the link. forum.xda-developers.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=12537
*click on "direct download". Na flashable zip sha
Please how did you flash it to your phone? Tru flash tools or cwm
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by BluePearls(m): 2:04pm On May 28, 2015
I think i like the location power button and volume button. Should be easy to reach and for me it's appropriately located.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by enoch273: 3:06pm On May 28, 2015
Umamman:

sir i mean PC MOZILLA.
are you using the mobile ss settings on pc ?
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by enoch273: 3:07pm On May 28, 2015
Ploutos:
Yea. Glo bis.
your head's there.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by enoch273: 3:09pm On May 28, 2015
Ploutos:
I know nothing about that simple server sef sad
hm, meet the gurus.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by koonlay101: 4:06pm On May 28, 2015
lanre316:
My only BUT with this phone is the micro sim slot. I personally dislike it. I don't like having to cut my sim card to microsim size and not being able to use that sim on normal phones again.

You can actually use your micro SIM on another phone.

All you need do is to position the chip of the SIM properly so that the phone detects it.

The way technology is going it will come to a time when you won't find mini SIMs again as technology is trying to make everything smaller (Miniaturisation ). Even computers once upon a time used to be as big as a whole room. #EmbraceChange grin

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Holuwaxheun(m): 4:16pm On May 28, 2015
ijaola:
Where did you order it and how much.

I ordered thru a Jumia agent on this thread... The phone cost #24500.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by proffnico(m): 4:21pm On May 28, 2015
thinko:

Please how did you flash it to your phone? Tru flash tools or cwm
ClockworkMod
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by grinface98(m): 4:37pm On May 28, 2015
koonlay101:

You can actually use your micro SIM on another phone.

All you need do is to position the chip of the SIM properly so that the phone detects it.

The way technology is going it will come to a time when you won't find mini SIMs again as technology is trying to make everything smaller (Miniaturisation ). Even computers once upon a time used to be as big as a whole room. #EmbraceChange grin
Seconded!
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by grinface98(m): 4:44pm On May 28, 2015
Peeps waiting for the Infinix Kevlar and Note Pro should consider one thing - PRICE. What I'd the price is way unaffordable? Like 30k plus? Wetin una go kon do? Port back to Hot note? Lol... From Grace to Grass lol
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by realone18(m): 4:52pm On May 28, 2015
Well... The price might not be that much.... But it's default going to be more than that of hot note
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Romanciella(f): 5:19pm On May 28, 2015
can they make a delivery to zamfara gusau
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Romanciella(f): 5:22pm On May 28, 2015
JumiaOnline:

Yes, we will always deliver!
hey uhm I wanna speak with u in private.... hope u don't mind dropping yr no
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by dmockingbird: 5:25pm On May 28, 2015
I need help fellow Nigerians. I deleted my OOBE apk and odex files from my device Infinix Hot Note X551. Please anyone having this phone should help use ES File Explorer and copy these files from /system/app/OOBE.apk and /system/app/OOBE.odex and upload it here so that I can download and replace them. Thank you. Please if the files are large to be uploaded here send it to my email inusajoseph@gmail.com
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by eleshin(m): 5:35pm On May 28, 2015
I
grinface98:
Peeps waiting for the Infinix Kevlar and Note Pro should consider one thing - PRICE. What I'd the price is way unaffordable? Like 30k plus? Wetin una go kon do? Port back to Hot note? Lol... From Grace to Grass lol
You were using one phone before u bought hotnote cos u believe hotnote is a better device, plus u av the purchasing power and in some ways the phone meets your needs .... in the same line of thinking some peeps Blv Hotnote pro is a better device than hotnote and they have the purchasing power shikena. Preference and Purchasing power Boss, may God help us all.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Zannx(m): 5:53pm On May 28, 2015
My hot note is up for sale #24000 i stay in nsukka...my reason:just tired of 1gb ram..just cant stop dreamin about hot note pro
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by lanre316: 5:54pm On May 28, 2015
eleshin:
I
You were using one phone before u bought hotnote cos u believe hotnote is a better device, plus u av the purchasing power and in some ways the phone meets your needs .... in the same line of thinking some peeps Blv Hotnote pro is a better device than hotnote and they have the purchasing power shikena. Preference and Purchasing power Boss, may God help us all.

Excellent post!

And the cycle goes on and on and on. By July-August, another phone better than hot note pro with the same price range will be released and what would we do then? If we're not satisfied with what we have, we will forever be chasing new products and we would never be satisfied with whatever we have, no matter how good it is. That's not the best way to live life.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by lanre316: 5:56pm On May 28, 2015
Zannx:
My hot note is up for sale #24000 i stay in nsukka...my reason:just tired of 1gb ram..just cant stop dreamin about hot note pro

Very funny.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by grinface98(m): 6:04pm On May 28, 2015
eleshin:
I
U're ryt boss. I've got no ill feelings towards them but just trying to share the funny side to peeps on here. May God provide for us all.

#Peace
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by grinface98(m): 6:08pm On May 28, 2015
lanre316:

Excellent post!

And the cycle goes on and on and on. By July-August, another phone better than hot note pro with the same price range will be released and what would we do then? If we're not satisfied with what we have, we will forever be chasing new products and we would never be satisfied with whatever we have, no matter how good it is. That's not the best way to live life.
In summary; We humans will always demand for MORE!
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Romanciella(f): 6:11pm On May 28, 2015
grinface98:
In summary; We humans will always demand for MORE!
can they make a delivery to zamfara
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:15pm On May 28, 2015
lanre316:

No be small cutting. I had to measure and cut to size. I almost cut off the chip.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:18pm On May 28, 2015
lanre316:

Excellent post!

That is it my brother.
As for me, Hot Note is okay just as Jk is okay!
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by eleshin(m): 6:28pm On May 28, 2015
lanre316:

Excellent post!

Boss u r funny oo, it's their money and it's not in anyway affecting me. That's their own way of life and it is the best to them cos it's working for them.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by grinface98(m): 6:31pm On May 28, 2015
Romanciella:
can they make a delivery to zamfara
Sure they can. U can contact Jumia agents on here tho

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (508) (Reply)

How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.