Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing - Phones (220) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing (1103108 Views)

How To Root Infinix Hot Note X551 Android 5.1 Lollipop / This Infinix Hot Note Is Only N23,500. Will You Buy? - Jim's BIG Thing / Infinix Hot Note X551 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (508) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by jemmiee(f): 8:40am On May 28, 2015
cafedeluv:

How were you able to post a link without the bot removing it?
. Interesting! I'm suprised myslf!
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Umamman(m): 8:42am On May 28, 2015
enoch273:
the simple server settings on mobile is different from that of PC.
sir i mean PC MOZILLA.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by samintegrity(m): 8:46am On May 28, 2015
ijaola:

Na wa o, nobody deem it fit to answer me.

Abeg, current price.

I think #24,500 sir.. Btw m selling mine oo.. That note pro won scatter moi small head ooo... What's app 08068212790
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Nobody: 8:55am On May 28, 2015
Thespecialone:

Present sir. grin
Na you be the sir o. grin Good morning.
Wanted to ask you something in the business section but I can't post there for now. I want to ask; shey when one orders samples of goods, it's supposed to be sent free of shipping cost and all that??
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Thespecialone(m): 9:06am On May 28, 2015
Ploutos:
Na you be the sir o. grin Good morning.
Wanted to ask you something in the business section but I can't post there for now. I want to ask; shey when one orders samples of goods, it's supposed to be sent free of shipping cost and all that??

grin it works in different ways.

1. Supplier may give you the sample for free but you pay shipping cost to Guangzhou.

2. Seller may give you the sample for free and ship it to Guangzhou for free.

It all depends on the arrangement but this will give you an idea on what to do.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by madgoat(m): 9:12am On May 28, 2015
jemmiee:
. Hahaha Amen!!

But..... grin grin grin
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by madgoat(m): 9:13am On May 28, 2015
Opeyemi001:
Pls guyz, I wanna ask a question. Does dis phone adjust its screen display when in sunlight? I need an honest answer please. thanks

YES IT DOES. Put the screen brightness on auto.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Nobody: 9:45am On May 28, 2015
chrisley024:
bblited @ N70 is unlimited. I use it on pc
abeg how you using it on PC.. and what's your simple server configuration for PC
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Nobody: 9:50am On May 28, 2015
Thespecialone:

grin it works in different ways.

1. Supplier may give you the sample for free but you pay shipping cost to Guangzhou.

2. Seller may give you the sample for free and ship it to Guangzhou for free.

It all depends on the arrangement but this will give you an idea on what to do.
But I am not staying in Guangzhou.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Thespecialone(m): 9:59am On May 28, 2015
Ploutos:
But I am not staying in Guangzhou.

Please can we chat on

Whatsapp 08122036728
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Thespecialone(m): 10:00am On May 28, 2015
madgoat:

YES IT DOES. Put the screen brightness on auto.
Mine doesn't.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Nobody: 10:03am On May 28, 2015
Thespecialone:

Please can we chat on

Whatsapp
Alright boss. grin
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by chrisley024(m): 10:13am On May 28, 2015
Damite2ky:

abeg how you using it on PC.. and what's your simple server configuration for PC
Pls go to naijacruxdotcom
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 10:51am On May 28, 2015
As good as this phone,i find it funny that none of u av actually DISCOVERED the most annoying part,which to me is the volume key and the power key on the same side....really annoying
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by lanre316: 11:04am On May 28, 2015
Bobbyunitedfc:
As good as this phone,i find it funny that none of u av actually DISCOVERED the most annoying part,which to me is the volume key and the power key on the same side....really annoying

Annoying? I disagree. I call it genius. I hate the way it was arranged on my phantom a plus where volume is on one side and the power is on another. I like all hardware buttons on just one side for easier control. One man's meat is another man's poison, indeed.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Orubebed: 11:16am On May 28, 2015
Bobbyunitedfc:

lol that does not really mean anything
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by nonny400(m): 11:20am On May 28, 2015
Bobbyunitedfc:

You should have just told us your reservations about the phone,not forcing it upon us. Like the others said,I find it cool.

One man's meat...

For me,I couldn't select messages randomly and delete them. It was enabled in the updates. but I couldn't do the update.
So, I'm using tetra messenger. It's superb.

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Orubebed: 11:22am On May 28, 2015
Dumchuks:

Oh you get time go view ma old profile pic? Lol... Am feeling like a celebrity. That shows how retard you are by been the only person to be really touched by the truth I said here.... Na only you dey this thread? Abi others no see what I posted? Why are you hating? Imagine this guy o...... Anyway you are free to type whatever you wish.... Na weti Online dey cause...... Keep ranting....... Soon you go rest. Smh

celebrity? Yes you are dic.k head,just like the mad man at the outskirt of my city....

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by proffnico(m): 11:32am On May 28, 2015
Engineer2447:

Thanks dear, hope it worth the risk!!!
Yeah. no fear "your fon won't get bricked"
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by proffnico(m): 11:33am On May 28, 2015
cafedeluv:

How were you able to post a link without the bot removing it?
I dunno.. I Jz Did It..
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 11:33am On May 28, 2015
lanre316:

Annoying? I disagree. I call it genius. I hate the way it was arranged on my phantom a plus where volume is on one side and the power is on another. I like all hardware buttons on just one side for easier control. One man's meat is another man's poison, indeed.

One mans meat things,i totally agree with u,d thing just dey vex me anytime i wan press volume i go dy lock d fone
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 11:35am On May 28, 2015
Orubebed:

lol that does not really mean anything

orubebe...lols bro na so we see am,thats just my own reservation abt d fone sha,u gat any new one u noticed?
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by lanre316: 11:40am On May 28, 2015
Bobbyunitedfc:

One mans meat things,i totally agree with u,d thing just dey vex me anytime i wan press volume i go dy lock d fone

LOL. You'll get used to it as time goes on I'm sure. Sorry about that.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by jemmiee(f): 11:45am On May 28, 2015
madgoat:

But..... grin grin grin
. Hehehe I understand
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by jemmiee(f): 11:48am On May 28, 2015
Bobbyunitedfc:
. Hehehe! I tot its only me that hates it!! Screenshoting is diff!
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 12:03pm On May 28, 2015
nonny400:

You should have just told us your reservations about the phone,not forcing it upon us. Like the others said,I find it cool.

One man's meat...

For me,I couldn't select messages randomly and delete them. It was enabled in the updates. but I couldn't do the update.
So, I'm using tetra messenger. It's superb.

nonny...i did the update o,buh me didnt notice any change,
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 12:05pm On May 28, 2015
jemmiee:
. Hehehe! I tot its only me that hates it!! Screenshoting is diff!

finally.....someone here hates it too,,,yeaaahhhh
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by nonny400(m): 12:09pm On May 28, 2015
Bobbyunitedfc:

nonny...i did the update o,buh me didnt notice any change,

The update changes how the drop down menu on your phone shows. And you can also delete multiple messages at once
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by klexycole(m): 12:15pm On May 28, 2015
Ploutos:
TheSpecialOne
Why Did You Call My Boss??
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Drizzle007(m): 12:19pm On May 28, 2015
youngwiz:
Playing around with gravity box n 7null

Broadway abeg how u change icon colours?!
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Drizzle007(m): 12:20pm On May 28, 2015
youngwiz:
Playing around with gravity box n 7null

Bros abeg how u change icon colours?!
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:21pm On May 28, 2015
madgoat:
Infinix Hot Note pro again ... #I resit the temptation to sell my Hot Note.

Amen!

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (508) (Reply)

How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.