Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,375 members, 7,861,032 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:36 PM

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing - Phones (254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing (1109309 Views)

How To Root Infinix Hot Note X551 Android 5.1 Lollipop / This Infinix Hot Note Is Only N23,500. Will You Buy? - Jim's BIG Thing / Infinix Hot Note X551 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (508) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 05, 2015
osic:

how's the battery life of the innjoo fire
basic. 8hrs
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Richhard(m): 7:49pm On Jun 05, 2015
Prescott001:
I bought My hot Note Pro@ #24000 From Jumia.To know how!
Quote Me.and let's negotiate

lol,absurd,you use the app for the first time,and you use the coupon code AP... Is that what you wanna earn money from? Really absurd...

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Richhard(m): 7:50pm On Jun 05, 2015
jemmiee:
. Wat reviews?? I've not heard anyone complain abt it. And I dnt expect any complain.

sis,that 13mp they promise us,and nobody don talk good about the phone...
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by nani6666: 7:50pm On Jun 05, 2015
jemmiee:
. Lol seems like u dnt even get d point!! We're u commot frm sef?? So I shld sell my hot note that is not up to a month for less dan N20k! With pouch and screenguard, just because of a variant?? And start looking for above 6k to add and buy a variant?? And start putting back my settings, acccounts, etc!! Jeeez! Daz madness

No one is asking you to sell your phone... It's yours, and if you wanna keep using it that's your prerogative.... My issue lies in the fact that people are saying "the difference isn't much"... When in fact the difference is very Clear .... The Hot Note pro is a much better option than the Hot Note ✔

No one is telling you to sell your phone or anything... You don't seem like you need the extra 1GB RAM so there's really no point in selling your phone...

Enjoy your device ✔
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Prescott001(m): 8:10pm On Jun 05, 2015
What's wrong with this Jumia sef....
I ordered a phone that was to get to me by today...now the way things are going...tz like na Monday tinz....Y is jumia doing me like this?
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by tunah2012: 8:31pm On Jun 05, 2015
Prescott001:
What's wrong with this Jumia sef....
I ordered a phone that was to get to me by today...now the way things are going...tz like na Monday tinz....Y is jumia doing me like this?
were did u stay i for give u my own order,i won collect am 2day i now later call d guy to bring it 2moro;now am think of cancel d order.if dont mind dan if ur location is around agege we can whoup, dat is if dont want to wait 4 ur order
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by osic(m): 8:31pm On Jun 05, 2015
mrvocalprowess:
basic. 8hrs

heavy usage?
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Zannx(m): 8:38pm On Jun 05, 2015
donstevico:
how did u solve it sir.. That default launcher stuff

hold your home button and it will show your recent app then below you will see app manager..click on it then swipe to all and look for laucher3 then open it den clear default...your good to go
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by okc326(m): 8:42pm On Jun 05, 2015
mehn!!!.....i don call d person wey i sell my hote note to.......
i need it back ASAP!!!!!!!
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by okc326(m): 8:42pm On Jun 05, 2015
mehn!!!.....i don call d person wey i sell my hote note to i need it back ASAP!!!!!!!
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by eleshin(m): 9:18pm On Jun 05, 2015
Fact is infinix hotnote pro is better than hotnote..... Meanwhile we all have choices so make no bagga play down our choice...... By this time tomorrow I will be posting in hot note pro thread...... My hotnote is still available tho...... Selling it to any pretty babe for 15k. PM me for details.... Pls don't judge me
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by chiMoni37(m): 9:20pm On Jun 05, 2015
eleshin:
Fact is infinix hotnote pro is better than hotnote..... Meanwhile we all have choices so make no bagga play down our choice...... By this time tomorrow I will be posting in hot note pro thread...... My hotnote is still available tho...... Selling it to any pretty babe for 15k. PM me for details.... Pls don't judge me
..Am instrested.. r u in lag ?
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Prescott001(m): 9:31pm On Jun 05, 2015
Do jumia dispaych riders operate on Saturdays?
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by jemmiee(f): 9:38pm On Jun 05, 2015
Richhard:

sis,that 13mp they promise us,and nobody don talk good about the phone...
XdddfcDfdddddD. Eh but nothing spoil. The phone is still cool like ur hot note
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by jemmiee(f): 9:40pm On Jun 05, 2015
okc326:
mehn!!!.....i don call d person wey i sell my hote note to
i need it back ASAP!!!!!!!
. Lol how much dd u sell it??
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by jemmiee(f): 9:42pm On Jun 05, 2015
eleshin:
. Lol hu is judging u?? Its ur choice.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by jemmiee(f): 9:44pm On Jun 05, 2015
Ndissle:
Hello... For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your MOBILE PHONES whether it is BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, INFINIX, ITEL PHONES, No matter the model and the fault is has, whether screen problem, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc),or it gets hot, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 08038603994 for repairs. And I also use the same number for whatsapp. I work at computer village and i make sure that you get your phone fixed the same day. Please I don't do custom ROM. Thanks!!!!
. So u are wishing our phone will be bad!! Ur plans will not work IJN amen!!!!!!!
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by philo3(m): 9:47pm On Jun 05, 2015
I love my infinix hot note
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by eleshin(m): 9:59pm On Jun 05, 2015
chiMoni37:
..Am instrested.. r u in lag ?
U be pretty babe?
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Mizzzbeee(f): 10:02pm On Jun 05, 2015
Richhard:

lol,absurd,you use the app for the first time,and you use the coupon code AP... Is that what you wanna earn money from? Really absurd...
lmao... He tinks we r otondos grin

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by okc326(m): 10:09pm On Jun 05, 2015
eleshin:

can we meet?.....am in ph
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by okc326(m): 10:12pm On Jun 05, 2015
jemmiee:
. Lol how much dd u sell it??
18k!!!....i need it back oh......*cryin*
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by okc326(m): 10:14pm On Jun 05, 2015
jemmiee:
. So u are wishing our phone will be bad!! Ur plans will not work IJN amen!!!!!!!
lol!!......na back to sender tins sef
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by eleshin(m): 10:14pm On Jun 05, 2015
okc326:

can we meet?.....am in ph
U r not a baby nd u r not even in lagos
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by just2endowed: 10:24pm On Jun 05, 2015
And some latest movies like;
*1/2 of a yllow s0n,
*The device
*Edge of tomorrow
*Ex Machina
*The lovers
*walking the halls
*wont be back
*Date night
*12 rounds*
*Act of valor
*Amour
*Project almanac
*the mummy resurrected
*One small hitch
*XY
*Focus
*careful what you wish for
*The historian
*the boy next door
*robot overload
*love and basket ball
*Obsessed
*Christian mingle
*One small Hitc
*About alex
*Flirting with forty
*hackers
*horrible bosses
*the in betweeners
*the longest week
*The extinction
*chappie
*the vow
*Goodbye to All That
*tyler perry collections
*complete season of smallville 1 to 10
*complete 94 episodesof samurai X

ALL THE ABOVE MOVIES IN TOP HD QUALITY AND ALL FOR FREE

https://www.nairaland.com/1853577/genuine-class10-advance-microsdcard-16g32gig64g/9
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by gen2briz(m): 10:31pm On Jun 05, 2015
After so much consideration, i have decided not to sell my ihot note again.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by madgoat(m): 10:49pm On Jun 05, 2015
jemmiee:
. Madgoat!! I miss ur posts here oh!! Was abt asking of u!! Lol. If u are crazy about the 2gb ram uve always wanted, go for it, let ur mind rest!

Lol... Not really crazy abt the 2gb ram. Let me enjoy my Hot Note at least for a year grin
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by BluePearls(m): 10:52pm On Jun 05, 2015
I think the topic of this thread should be edited to include Infinix Hot Note and Hot Note Pro...
after all they are same, no difference, just the ROM and Ram variants. My 2 cents.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by cafedeluv(m): 11:00pm On Jun 05, 2015
nonny400:

No,it's not madness. Gradually,you guys are beginning to make those that sold their hot notes for this look stupid. It's a matter of choice. If most people here had found someone to buy their hotnote for 24/25k,they would have sold theirs. Any issues whatsoever about specs misjudgement is appreciated and understood,but should be channelled to Jumia,not making those that sold theirs to look foolish. I sold mine for 24k,to get the pro for 26,500 (500 for shipping). All i have to do is put my sim, restore my backup,and i'm good. Last i checked,2gb/32gb is better than 1gb/16gb. We were led astray by 13mp,but we still got something better. We already enjoyed 2015mb,now we're going to get 3gb from Mtn,the stingiest network. It's a deal breaker.
at the bolded, don't expect any 3gb. its another scam from Jumia.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by keldude: 11:14pm On Jun 05, 2015
Prescott001:
I bought My hot Note Pro@ #24000 From Jumia.To know how!
Quote Me.and let's negotiate
HOW

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (508) (Reply)

How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.