Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,450 members, 7,830,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing - Phones (439) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing (1104444 Views)

How To Root Infinix Hot Note X551 Android 5.1 Lollipop / This Infinix Hot Note Is Only N23,500. Will You Buy? - Jim's BIG Thing / Infinix Hot Note X551 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) ... (508) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 27, 2015
3 months old Infinix hot note pro lollipop 2gb/32gb version for sale + charger and carton. It's in a perfect condition. I reside in Ibadan. 24k Non negotiable. Face to face transaction is preferable. U can reach me on whatsapp on 08079378467.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by tecnolad(m): 7:56pm On Dec 27, 2015
Enouwem:
Pls my infinix hot note charging port's flex is damaged... Pls can it be fixed and how much?... Am in Akwa Ibom.
I've seen someone with similar issues, and the engineer that did it used the Nokia pin mouth charging port because he claimed the charging port flex is scarce.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Enouwem(m): 8:16pm On Dec 27, 2015
tecnolad:

I've seen someone with similar issues, and the engineer that did it used the Nokia pin mouth charging port because he claimed the charging port flex is scarce.
In this case, the phone will charge but the charging percentage won't increase.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by samutd4u(m): 8:53pm On Dec 27, 2015
yeancol11:
I calibrated my battery and all came to normal

How can I calibrate it
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by yeancol11(m): 9:08pm On Dec 27, 2015
download advance battery calibrator from play store. Follow the steps
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by tecnolad(m): 10:29pm On Dec 27, 2015
Enouwem:
In this case, the phone will charge but the charging percentage won't increase.
it charges and the percentage increases, just that you'll need to do a little permutation. by permutation, I mean that you might need to do some "head switching" of Nokia pin mouth charger and your 2A Infinix charger, so that you can get charges fast.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Enouwem(m): 10:37pm On Dec 27, 2015
tecnolad:

it charges and the percentage increases, just that you'll need to do a little permutation. by permutation, I mean that you might need to do some "head switching" of Nokia pin mouth charger and your 2A Infinix charger, so that you can get charges fast.
I've actually done the connection and soldering myself, but it's not charging properly.. I'm stuck on 1% for the past 3 hours
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by pikapizy(m): 2:08am On Dec 28, 2015
After updating from kk to the newest lollipop the system operations is smooth and more buttery but I noticed some things like ...camera quality and clarity has been greatly reduced. Infact the main camera looks like a 3MP tecno camera ...the front camera is thrash too ...I also noticed that network especially on 3G is now slow and laggy in the afternoon ...maybe it's glo not upgragrading their network for the Easter traffic tho..please who else is having similar issues ..how can it be solved
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by 4llerbuntu(m): 9:39am On Dec 28, 2015
hmnn the latest update is the one that has the XUI 1.1 version, and the high performance mode option

the phone is REALLY SMOOTH and the camera is the best it has ever been. in fact its made me seriously consider getting this infinix for myself too, or maybe the new version.

maybe you are on the very first lollipop version. u have about 6 updates to get to the latest version. or just download the latest version and flash
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by tecnolad(m): 12:23pm On Dec 28, 2015
Enouwem:
I've actually done the connection and soldering myself, but it's not charging properly.. I'm stuck on 1% for the past 3 hours
oops! maybe you did something wrong while soldering
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by tecnolad(m): 12:25pm On Dec 28, 2015
pikapizy:
After updating from kk to the newest lollipop the system operations is smooth and more buttery but I noticed some things like ...camera quality and clarity has been greatly reduced. Infact the main camera looks like a 3MP tecno camera ...the front camera is thrash too ...I also noticed that network especially on 3G is now slow and laggy in the afternoon ...maybe it's glo not upgragrading their network for the Easter traffic tho..please who else is having similar issues ..how can it be solved
go to system update on your phone's menu and wait for it to get new updates, download it and install. you'll need to do this for about six times to get the best performance from your device
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by baye2023(m): 9:50pm On Dec 28, 2015
ABEG MY INFINIX DOESNT CHARGE FAST ANYMORE! IKE IT TAKES LIKE 10MINS FOR A Percent.....
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by jimikata(m): 10:43pm On Dec 28, 2015
tecnolad:

go to system update on your phone's menu and wait for it to get new updates, download it and install. you'll need to do this for about six times to get the best performance from your device
plz, guys abeg help me oo, I can't update my phone to the current lollipop.

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Carlcaresophia: 7:18am On Dec 29, 2015
Divinehenrich:
Pls I need help. am facing a serious challenge here. My infinix hot note cannot charge expect when I shut down the phone. Plz some one should help me on what to do to find solution to this charging problem as soon as possible.
Hello Divinehenrich, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by twinskenny(m): 7:42am On Dec 29, 2015
Carlcaresophia:

Hello Divinehenrich, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!

have you guys resume operation>>
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:18am On Dec 29, 2015
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:19am On Dec 29, 2015
jimikata:
plz, guys abeg help me oo, I can't update my phone to the current lollipop.
Bros you are still on KitKat. U need to flash lollipop via a PC.

Recommend u take your device to Carl care for upgrade, to avoid stories that touch
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Carlcaresophia: 8:34am On Dec 29, 2015
twinskenny:

have you guys resume operation>>
We will start to work on next Monday. Thank you!
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by dustmalik: 9:14am On Dec 29, 2015
I've never seen or used this device, but I'm wondering if it's possible to enable lollipop's onscreen navigation on this device.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by pikapizy(m): 12:00pm On Dec 29, 2015
is this the latest version? if not which is it?

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by jimikata(m): 12:12pm On Dec 29, 2015
4llerbuntu:

Recommend u take your device to Carl care for upgrade, to avoid stories that touch
Thanks.
Can't it be done through OTA?
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by 4llerbuntu(m): 12:51pm On Dec 29, 2015
jimikata:
Thanks.
Can't it be done through OTA?
no
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Ramirezkhay(m): 2:31pm On Dec 29, 2015
guys please i need to repair my infinix hot note screen, i need to know the price you guys here paid to repair yours.....kindly come to my aid [color=#990000][/color] embarassed
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by tecnolad(m): 3:07pm On Dec 29, 2015
Ramirezkhay:
guys please i need to repair my infinix hot note screen, i need to know the price you guys here paid to repair yours.....kindly come to my aid [color=#990000][/color] embarassed
Carlcare is your best deal
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Divinehenrich(m): 3:52pm On Dec 29, 2015
I currently reside in EKET, AKWA IBOM STATE.
Carlcaresophia:

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by swisscarter(m): 4:40pm On Dec 29, 2015
Ramirezkhay:
ah ah bro....you've not still repaired it Oboi...I even reach Carlcare center today to repair Infinix hot 2 touch calibrator but them close... Them say na till January
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Ramirezkhay(m): 5:06pm On Dec 29, 2015
tecnolad:
Carlcare is your best deal

them dy talk trash o!
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Ramirezkhay(m): 5:08pm On Dec 29, 2015
swisscarter:
ah ah bro....you've not still repaired it Oboi...I even reach Carlcare center today to repair Infinix hot 2 touch calibrator but them close... Them say na till January

dem dy mad now....
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by kadree(m): 5:56pm On Dec 29, 2015
4llerbuntu:

Pls are dey gng to bill me for upgrade n how do i locate carl care ? M in lagos bro
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by babatee2013: 7:41pm On Dec 29, 2015
Pls house I noticed my hot note back camera quality is now bad compare to how it was b4. Pls what is the solution to this problem?
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Youpele52: 9:18pm On Dec 29, 2015
babatee2013:
Pls house I noticed my hot note back camera quality is now bad compare to how it was b4. Pls what is the solution to this problem?

Remove the back and try cleaning the camera lens with a clean cotton cloth. Do the same to the front camera.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Folarinibrahim1(m): 9:37pm On Dec 29, 2015
Anybody got idea on how to fix low audio?.... My speaker volume dropped to like 50% after flashing a lollipop rom

(1) (2) (3) ... (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) ... (508) (Reply)

How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.