Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing - Phones (502) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing (1100478 Views)

How To Root Infinix Hot Note X551 Android 5.1 Lollipop / This Infinix Hot Note Is Only N23,500. Will You Buy? - Jim's BIG Thing / Infinix Hot Note X551 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) ... (508) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Abeos(m): 4:48am On Nov 28, 2016
Any one who has a good and working infinix hot2 circuit board for sale for not more 2k should pls quote
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Ndissle(m): 6:21am On Nov 28, 2016
Good day.. This is ur boy Ndizzle a qualified ex-carlcare engineer. You can contact me on any issue you are faced with on your mobile phones or tablets.... For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your MOBILE PHONES whether it is BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, GIONEE, INFINIX, ITEL PHONES, No matter the model and the fault is has, whether screen problem, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc),or it gets hot, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4.. for repairs. And I also use the same number for whatsapp. I work at computer village and i make sure that you get your phone fixed the same day. Please I don't root phones...... Thanks!!!!
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Carlcaresophia: 9:39am On Dec 01, 2016
Chibaby87:
My infinix hot phone panel spoil, where can I repair it and how much
Hello Chibaby87! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, and about the price of it, you need to counsel with our local Carlcare Service Center directly, our colleagues there will check it for you. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the state and city you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Carlcaresophia: 9:43am On Dec 01, 2016
Chidexter:
I really need help, my infinix Hot note battery doesn't last long anymore, it drains quite fast whether am using it Or not. The worst of all is that it doesn't charge fast anymore, it hates like seven hours or more to be fully charged and doesn't even last half the time, a couple of months ago I changed the charging port, then it was getting from zero to full in a little under three hours, now it's worse. I think I need a battery replacement but my fear is that will it charge fast again? And plea so how much do you think a new battery would cost. Thanks
Hello Chidexter, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by optimised: 8:24pm On Dec 01, 2016
Breaking news:- The original charger for this phone that you have looking for is here www.nairaland.com/3494179/meizu-up1220-best-original-flash
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by abionaalli(m): 11:50pm On Dec 01, 2016
swisscarter:
More XOSP screen shots

Can this XOSP ROM be flashed using SP Flash Tool?
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by enoch273: 9:16am On Dec 02, 2016
check out this device with over 10,000mAH battery, click link below for more specs, images and price in nigeria and kenya

http://www.enochtekng.com/2016/12/specifications-of-yaao-6000-plus-in.html
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by KealDrogo: 11:43am On Dec 02, 2016
Chidexter:
I really need help, my infinix Hot note battery doesn't last long anymore, it drains quite fast whether am using it Or not. The worst of all is that it doesn't charge fast anymore, it hates like seven hours or more to be fully charged and doesn't even last half the time, a couple of months ago I changed the charging port, then it was getting from zero to full in a little under three hours, now it's worse. I think I need a battery replacement but my fear is that will it charge fast again? And plea so how much do you think a new battery would cost. Thanks
I was having this problem too. Until I use cwm recovery to flash/delete everything on the phone including the system data. And restore my backup kitkat Rom. Since then it has been relatively good.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by enoch273: 1:15am On Dec 04, 2016
finally the long awaited cyanogenMod custom ROM is here for TECNO boom J8, click the link below to download and also get instructions on how to flash the custom ROM on your J8

http://www.enochtekng.com/2016/12/cyanogenmod121-stable-custom-rom-for.html
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by proffnico(m): 4:51am On Dec 07, 2016
Guys abeg ..
How can I get INFINIX x551 battery.. Pls I need it badly.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by LeoFish92(m): 6:47pm On Dec 10, 2016
samintegrity:
Viper 4 Android Profile.

Lets op nairaland gree make i upload oo den i will modify lata to give u procedure

Guuud it dos, so now hia it is.. Check under my signature oo, download d profile, its already zipped, extract to d root of ur SD now either u Google or play store tinz Viper4android, and busybox download and install, it will ask u to download one stuff lyk dat, which will launch busybox and u wil need to install busybox update, den back to Viper which will den install wat it prompted. mind u it requires root oo.., now once done, launch it and select option ( use ur option ohm key on ur phone oo) den load profile, now select sam, dats d profile name, load it, now select option again, and click on UI settings, select expert and u are good to goooo..

Mind u, activate as default equalizer 4 ur default music player to enjoy unbeatable booom sounds on all ur apps, and don't forget if u are using any optimization app, kindly add Viper 2 ur protected list to avoid force closing.

Once done successfully boss.m or bosses i assure u, i make use of d default ear piece dat came wif d phone and it boom jst like dr dra.. M not joking ooo... I hardly increase to volume 2 unless m in a crowded area.

@bluepeals and @baada..perdon my spelling of ur ID oo

Boss of life, I'm on lollipop, I initially couldn't get viper to work until I flashed one zip I downloaded from xda developers, now it's working but I can't get it to power all my media, only works with my default music app, it has muted my TTpod and my video players, I uninstall driver and reboot my phone anytime I want to watch movies or use other media like ttpod, and anytime I want to use viper, I install driver and reboot again, tired of that method

what could be the problem?
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by samintegrity(m): 12:42pm On Dec 11, 2016
LeoFish92:

Boss of life, I'm on lollipop, I initially couldn't get viper to work until I flashed one zip I downloaded from xda developers, now it's working but I can't get it to power all my media, only works with my default music app, it has muted my TTpod and my video players, I uninstall driver and reboot my phone anytime I want to watch movies or use other media like ttpod, and anytime I want to use viper, I install driver and reboot again, tired of that method

what could be the problem?

My oga patapat...

Like seriously I never knew this thread was still alive oooo... Chia

However, its been long I Handled viper ooo... Maybe we shd ask the bosess around to come to our rescue
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by LeoFish92(m): 12:45pm On Dec 11, 2016
samintegrity:

My oga patapat...

Like seriously I never knew this thread was still alive oooo... Chia

However, its been long I Handled viper ooo... Maybe we shd ask the bosess around to come to our rescue

The chair, don't worry, later got it working after a few hours of quoting you, I it's been an orgasmic feeling ever since, viper has transformed my normal infinix follow come ear piece to a home theater, I wonder what would happen if I should use it with the infinix XE02 Earphone which I plan to purchase soon, I can't wait!! !
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by samintegrity(m): 3:27pm On Dec 11, 2016
LeoFish92:

The chair, don't worry, later got it working after a few hours of quoting you, I it's been an orgasmic feeling ever since, viper has transformed my normal infinix follow come ear piece to a home theater, I wonder what would happen if I should use it with the infinix XE02 Earphone which I plan to purchase soon, I can't wait!! !

grin grin grin enjoy bro...

I jst cant recall wen last I used it... Taaahhh missed my note pro, Infinix shd pls release note 3 pro nau...note 2 pro don tire me
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by 7agaza(m): 3:29pm On Dec 11, 2016
Please how do i off my infinix note 3 layoff
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by LeoFish92(m): 11:45am On Dec 12, 2016
samintegrity:

grin grin grin enjoy bro...

I jst cant recall wen last I used it... Taaahhh missed my note pro, Infinix shd pls release note 3 pro nau...note 2 pro don tire me
Can't you use it on note 2 pro?
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Youngtrice(m): 8:47pm On Dec 12, 2016
Please I'm planning to upgrade my hot note from KitKat to lollipop. But I don't know if upgrading is done at Carlcare for free or I have to pay. And how much it will cost. Cc Carlcaresophia
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by skywalker240(m): 9:59pm On Dec 12, 2016
Pls who have a fairly used hot note for 18 -20k k...pls call 08169821237 and i reside in sapele delta state
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by olo2phemmy: 11:04am On Dec 13, 2016
Really beautiful phone with nice specs and cheap also
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Carlcaresophia: 7:58am On Dec 15, 2016
Youngtrice:
Please I'm planning to upgrade my hot note from KitKat to lollipop. But I don't know if upgrading is done at Carlcare for free or I have to pay. And how much it will cost. Cc Carlcaresophia
Hello Youngtrice, we suggest you bring your phone to the nearest Carlcare Service Center and ask our technicans there to check it for you. Before you vist our service center you can call the hotline and counsel about the repair price. Thank you!
Below web you can find contact info of our Carlcare Service Center in Nigeria.
https://www.nairaland.com/2078618/address-hot-line-carlcare-service/6
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Youngtrice(m): 9:47am On Dec 15, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hello Youngtrice, we suggest you bring your phone to the nearest Carlcare Service Center and ask our technicans there to check it for you. Before you vist our service center you can call the hotline and counsel about the repair price. Thank you!
Below web you can find contact info of our Carlcare Service Center in Nigeria.
https://www.nairaland.com/2078618/address-hot-line-carlcare-service/6
Nothing is wrong with the phone, I'm not inquiring for a repair but a system upgrade.
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Thebrightest(m): 5:04pm On Dec 15, 2016
Pls how much is infinix hot note Screen now ooo...
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Thebrightest(m): 5:05pm On Dec 15, 2016
Pls HOT NOT SCREEN is how much??
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by enoch273: 12:44am On Dec 16, 2016
Finally its is here, a detailed tutorial on how to root and port twrp on Infinix zero 4, click link below for full information

http://www.enochtekng.com/2016/12/how-to-root-and-port-twrp-on-infinix.html
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by stephinnoyewole(m): 9:22pm On Dec 16, 2016
enoch273:
Finally its is here, a detailed tutorial on how to root and port twrp on Infinix zero 4, click link below for full information

http://www.enochtekng.com/2016/12/how-to-root-and-port-twrp-on-infinix.html
Mr man, ure in d wrong lane, kindly goto the respective phone's thread
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by Thebrightest(m): 12:10am On Dec 18, 2016
Infinix hot note screen is how much now
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by skywalker240(m): 9:17am On Dec 18, 2016
does anyone has an infinix hot note for sale
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by hallyluv(f): 12:58pm On Dec 18, 2016
yes. hotnote pro 35k ibadan.08028321794
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by enoch273: 4:05pm On Dec 18, 2016
WhatsApp introduces new feature to it's platform, now you can revoke messages send in error and either delete or edit them,. click the link below for full information

http://www.enochtekng.com/2016/12/whatsapp-to-introduce-edit-and-revoke.html
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by soloxxng: 3:20pm On Dec 20, 2016
It crypains me to leave but I'm moving on for good. cry
Re: Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing by skywalker240(m): 8:21am On Dec 21, 2016
hallyluv:
yes. hotnote pro 35k ibadan.08028321794
I can only afford 20k and am in delta state

(1) (2) (3) ... (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) ... (508) (Reply)

How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Blackberry 10 Devices Home: Z10, Q10 Etc / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.