Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,656 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. (97628 Views)

Carlcare Is Here With You / Swiftkey Might Have Displayed Your Email Address And Phone Numbers To Others / Carlcare Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by ojotobiloba1: 6:35am On Aug 13, 2016
Pls moi phone is not flash charging and it can take me up to 6*hours before charging at 100 percent rate.. Pls how much can it be fixed at carl care centre at aba and can it be done dat same day.. Help a colleague
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by butter(m): 7:12pm On Aug 29, 2016
hello

i was at your ibadan centre to get my battery replaced. i was told you don't have the battery in stock and was asked to keep calling back to know when it will be available which i wasn't ok with.

any idea how much it costs to replace infinix zero2 battery? i forgot to ask.

1 Like

Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by topzywazzy(m): 7:37am On Sep 25, 2016
please any Engineer here that can teach me how to repair phone contact me if you are interested on it to teach me 08146001689
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 01, 2016
Please will the carlcare office open this weekend?
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by iamspeedracer(m): 7:32pm On Oct 03, 2016
Bought my hot 4 last week Saturday and by Wednesday the WiFi and hot-spot had stopped working. I dropped it at Carlcare on Wednesday,
I'm just worried as why a new phone of less than a week should be having WiFi issues and what's the guarantee that my phone will be fixed before Wednesday cos that's when I was asked to come pick it up..
Pls I need my phone to be ready by Wednesday
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by Thollu01(m): 4:04pm On Oct 04, 2016
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by Geebanks(m): 4:49pm On Oct 08, 2016
Hi,pls I have a tecno 8H tab that has a broken screen,how much will the replacement screen(complete) cost me.. Am in Abuja
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by tonadochelsea(m): 7:27am On Oct 18, 2016
pls i have an archos tab and xtourch tab both with broken screen am in ibadan where can i fix them thanks
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by cryptic21(m): 4:47pm On Oct 19, 2016
I have techno l8 plus and it has been misbehaving. Do Carl Care have any office in akure. thanks
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by kings11ng(m): 7:15pm On Oct 19, 2016
my friend took his tecno m5 to carlcare onitsha for flashing and they told him that they have phased out the phone.. I don't understand why they can't flash and restore the phone smh
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by Carlcaresophia: 8:24am On Oct 24, 2016
KingJB:
Please will the carlcare office open this weekend?
Hello KingJB! Carlcare Service Center do not open during official holiday and each sunday, as well as the last Saturday of each month. Thank you!
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by Carlcaresophia: 8:30am On Oct 24, 2016
iamspeedracer:
Bought my hot 4 last week Saturday and by Wednesday the WiFi and hot-spot had stopped working. I dropped it at Carlcare on Wednesday,
I'm just worried as why a new phone of less than a week should be having WiFi issues and what's the guarantee that my phone will be fixed before Wednesday cos that's when I was asked to come pick it up..
Pls I need my phone to be ready by Wednesday
Hello Iamspeedracer, is your phone working now?
Please CC me so that we can response quickly.
BTW, you can call the hotline of the Carlcare Service Center, our collegues there will help you check it. Thank you!
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by Carlcaresophia: 8:35am On Oct 24, 2016
tonadochelsea:
pls i have an archos tab and xtourch tab both with broken screen am in ibadan where can i fix them thanks
Hello tonadochelsea, about the price of repair phones, you need to counsel with local Carlcare Service Center directly, our colleagues there will check it for you. You can find contact info in below website. Thank you!
https://www.nairaland.com/2078618/address-hot-line-carlcare-service
CC Geebanks
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by Carlcaresophia: 8:39am On Oct 24, 2016
cryptic21:
I have techno l8 plus and it has been misbehaving. Do Carl Care have any office in akure. thanks
Hello Cryptic21, we do not have Carlcare Service Center in Akure now, but you can send your phone to our collecting points there. Below please find contact info. Thank you!
NO.128 Oba-Adeshida Rd(opp. Catholic Cathedral), Akure, Ondo, Nigeria +2347069493033
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by Carlcaresophia: 8:42am On Oct 24, 2016
kings11ng:
my friend took his tecno m5 to carlcare onitsha for flashing and they told him that they have phased out the phone.. I don't understand why they can't flash and restore the phone smh
Hello Kings11ng, sorry for the problem. Please let us know your phone number, IMEI, Work Order Number, as well as which Carlcare Service Center you sent your phone to, so that we can transfer your info to our colleagues to check the details. Thank you!
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by kennyAutosLTD: 2:04pm On Oct 29, 2016
I bought Infinix Note3 it stopped working a week later i took it to carlcare at ikeja after 16 days i got a text message that my phone is ready i put it on and found out its still not working well.. thats so bad and the lady that even attended to me was so harsh on me sh said i should drop it again for another 10 working days or i should go... that she needs to attend to other customers that its a new phone there is nothing she can do about it. does it mean new phones cant be repaired?
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by airclipse(m): 5:48pm On Nov 06, 2016
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by saintjimos(m): 7:08am On Nov 08, 2016
pls I need a screen for my M-horse mandela
location Aba,abia state
+2348023726122
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by Carlcaresophia: 7:40am On Nov 08, 2016
airclipse:
Hi carlcaresophia.. Please I bought an infinix hot 4 on the 31-10-2016(brand new), and to be sincere am really loving the fone, everything about the fone has been awesome.. However i havent really enjoyed making calls with the fone because the speaker sound as if its bursted,the person at the other end voice goes high and low continually(it fluctuates)and then there is this annoying sound,like the one u hear when listener of a radio station call in and then forget to turn down the volume of their radio set.. But wen i made a call wit it using whatsapp it sounded okay.. Pls i wud like to know if there is something wrong with the speaker/fone or there's a setting somewhere that needs Adjustment.. Thanks in anticipation of ur response..
Hello Airclipse, for the problem we suggest you take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by Postboiswag(m): 1:09pm On Nov 09, 2016
My Tecno phantom Z (A7) screen got broken not showing anything How much to fix it?
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by HIScraziness(m): 7:37am On Nov 10, 2016
Infinix note 2 for sale

Got a screen crack

1 Like

Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by decepticos(m): 7:33pm On Nov 21, 2016
Is there a carlcare in Benin republic
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by CarlcareOpebi(f): 12:56pm On Nov 24, 2016
Whizpeter:
I thought that's the purpose of the the carlcare app pre-installed in our phones?
It is @Whizpeter You can even make a reservation (a day ahead of when you plan to visit) in the app, to skip long queues.
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by CarlcareOpebi(f): 1:13pm On Nov 24, 2016
decepticos:
Is there a carlcare in Benin republic
Hello @decepticos You can find that information & more on your Carlcare App. We have a Service Centre in Cotonou though.. See details below:
Benin-Cotonou
2nf Floor, No. 147, Rue Agontikon, Cotonou, Benin.
+22961208057
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by CarlcareOpebi(f): 1:19pm On Nov 24, 2016
Postboiswag:
My Tecno phantom Z (A7) screen got broken not showing anything
How much to fix it?
Hi @postboiswag Please call out Hotline to find out if the accessory is available & the price. Thanks
LAGOS – HQ
HOTLINE: 08138615848, 08090011413, 09098834535
ADDRESS: NO. 77, OPEBI ROAD, IKEJA, LAGOS STATE, NIGERIA
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by CarlcareOpebi(f): 1:24pm On Nov 24, 2016
kennyAutosLTD:
I bought Infinix Note3 it stopped working a week later i took it to carlcare at ikeja after 16 days i got a text message that my phone is ready i put it on and found out its still not working well.. thats so bad and the lady that even attended to me was so harsh on me sh said i should drop it again for another 10 working days or i should go... that she needs to attend to other customers that its a new phone there is nothing she can do about it. does it mean new phones cant be repaired?
Hello @kennyAutoLTD If this issue has not been rectified, send the following details to us Inbox: Your Full Name, Phone Number, IMEI Number & Build Number. It's pertinent that you send them soon as you see this message.
Also visit the address below ASAP, come along with the Phone's Pack & Receipt of Purchase. Thanks.
LAGOS – HQ
HOTLINE: 08138615848, 08090011413, 09098834535
ADDRESS: NO. 77, OPEBI ROAD, IKEJA, LAGOS STATE, NIGERIA
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by Whizpeter(m): 4:03pm On Nov 24, 2016
CarlcareOpebi:

It is @Whizpeter You can even make a reservation (a day ahead of when you plan to visit) in the app, to skip long queues.

Welcome to Nairaland ooo... Get ready for the bashing that would come your way... cheesy
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by Ojestas(m): 7:56pm On Dec 11, 2016
Carlcaresophia, pls where can i get an Infinix zero battery in Ibadan? Pls acknowledge. . Thank you
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by Carlcaresophia: 8:02am On Dec 12, 2016
Ojestas:
Carlcaresophia, pls where can i get an Infinix zero battery in Ibadan? Pls acknowledge. . Thank you

Hello Ojestas, for the battery you need to counsel with local retailer or online shops like Jumia, Konga etc. Thank you!
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by TheGuy5: 3:47pm On Dec 12, 2016
Great Opportunity For You!-Grab IT Now!!

Mobile Phones and Tablets Repairs Book Now Selling @ $24.99(No more $37.99 until January 2017)on Amazon and other marketplaces!!!. Take advantage NOW. Learn and make money supporting the most important device to all humans! Become a communication device engineer!

(Kindle ebook version discontinued due to piracy attempts)

Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by strongtech2(m): 11:24am On Dec 23, 2016
where's your center in akure, ondo state
Re: The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. by CarlcareOpebi(f): 12:19pm On Dec 23, 2016
strongtech2:
where's your center in akure, ondo state
Hello @strongtech2 we do not have a Service Centre in Akure just yet. However, there's a collection point there.
NO. 128, OBA-ADESHIDA ROAD (OPP. CATHOLIC CATHEDRAL), AKURE, ONDO STATE
HOTLINE: 07069493033

Thanks!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

More Data Or More Airtime: Which Do You Prefer? / Best Cheap 2015 Android Phones And Prices In Nigeria / Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.