Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,273 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Ex-beauty Queen "Anna Banner" Expelled From Dubai University - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex-beauty Queen "Anna Banner" Expelled From Dubai University (47229 Views)

Former Beauty Queen, Anna Banner Shows Off Some Cleavage, In Sexy Jumpsuit. / Ex Beauty Queen, Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Super Trim Post Baby Bod / Singer Flavour’s Expectant Baby Mama Anna Banner, Expelled From University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-beauty Queen "Anna Banner" Expelled From Dubai University by millionboi(m): 1:31am On Mar 08, 2015
Missmossy:
Chai!
so u dey
Re: Ex-beauty Queen "Anna Banner" Expelled From Dubai University by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:40am On Mar 08, 2015
I don't even feel sorry for her cus she walked into it with her eyes wide open.
Re: Ex-beauty Queen "Anna Banner" Expelled From Dubai University by daresimon(m): 7:16am On Mar 08, 2015
Mimienudles:
Wishing her a saf
e and stressless delivery, Amen!

Safe yes

Stressless not guranteed

Unless she go vomit the baby
Re: Ex-beauty Queen "Anna Banner" Expelled From Dubai University by bukatyne(f): 7:43am On Mar 08, 2015
aflyingbird:
IS PREGNANCY BEFORE MARRIAGE NOW A TREND IN AFRICA?! Y ARE SO MANY WOMEN IN THE PUBLIC EYE GETTING PREGNANT WHEN THEY'RE NOT MARRIED?!

Because They are in the public.
Re: Ex-beauty Queen "Anna Banner" Expelled From Dubai University by encryptjay(m): 8:17am On Mar 08, 2015
Someone's role model is pregnant outside wedlock sha grin

1 Like

Re: Ex-beauty Queen "Anna Banner" Expelled From Dubai University by haryomikun(m): 10:43am On Mar 08, 2015
AsherStorm:

lol...
no homo brov... gotta watch my back now
Jesus! Ur moniker sounded female tho! cheesy
Y didn't you indicate it in your profile sef
Now to people on NL I be homo undecided
Re: Ex-beauty Queen "Anna Banner" Expelled From Dubai University by Defcon1(m): 10:47am On Mar 08, 2015
pretydiva:
So as dat gal small reach,she don mk herself baby mama..if dis news is actually true, den she's a disgrace 2 womanhood. In short all d baby mama's r disgrace 2 womanhood.

God save dis generation
l still prefer it to abortion.
Nobody holy pass,as Tuface would say.
Re: Ex-beauty Queen "Anna Banner" Expelled From Dubai University by Defcon1(m): 10:50am On Mar 08, 2015
Vivly:
See as Flavor just ruined this girl.
You are blaming Flavor ?
Really??
Did he rape her??
ls she a kid??
Do you even really believe this story?
Re: Ex-beauty Queen "Anna Banner" Expelled From Dubai University by Defcon1(m): 10:53am On Mar 08, 2015
scribble:
How true?

But seriously Flavour is destroying so many young womens lives

Anyway na the women know wetin dem go find

To settle with a regular joe, na lie, they want Mr. Superstar

All of una don turn ashewo for public glare now

Not just Anna...the other one(s) too

Your second sentence was preposterous,but you redeemed yourself well with the subsequent ones.
way to go
Re: Ex-beauty Queen "Anna Banner" Expelled From Dubai University by Defcon1(m): 10:58am On Mar 08, 2015
axortedbabe:
she opened legs for him..
Thanks for this smart response
It made my day

l would solely blame Flavour if he had raped her,or she an innocent kid.

l don't even believe the story.
Re: Ex-beauty Queen "Anna Banner" Expelled From Dubai University by UncleJudax(m): 11:46am On Mar 08, 2015
Vivly:
See as Flavor just ruined this girl.
Ruined? I beg to differ. I think she couldn't be happier. Moreover, many a lady would jump at the opportunity to babymama for a certain Flavour.
Re: Ex-beauty Queen "Anna Banner" Expelled From Dubai University by LadyH(f): 1:21pm On Mar 08, 2015
Ok. These baby momma stories are seriously becoming embarrassing to woman hood. What is going on??!!
Re: Ex-beauty Queen "Anna Banner" Expelled From Dubai University by Etetejake(m): 1:45pm On Mar 08, 2015
[quote author=Vivly post=31384272]See as Flavor just ruined this girl.[/quote

pls what ar u saying? who ruined who here?
was she raped? she willingly gave him the key to unlock and he did it perfectly.
stop blaming an innocent man.
Re: Ex-beauty Queen "Anna Banner" Expelled From Dubai University by akwadedon(m): 2:35pm On Mar 08, 2015
Women! All pretenders, they are the same thing even the ones here criticizing her will do worse, who knows their own secret or hidden story? Some will be speaking here as if they are holier than virgin mary. They will utilize the opportunity without wasting time. It has happened already, urs is to advise her and not to abuse her and criticize her destructively. Most of u girls criticizing her are not better than her trust me i know what I'm saying.
Re: Ex-beauty Queen "Anna Banner" Expelled From Dubai University by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 08, 2015
excuse me guys,is she the girl he used in Gollibe's video
Re: Ex-beauty Queen "Anna Banner" Expelled From Dubai University by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 08, 2015
prettydiva89:
excuse me guys,is she the girl he used in Gollibe's video
Yes..
Re: Ex-beauty Queen "Anna Banner" Expelled From Dubai University by Harmony222(m): 6:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
No big deal na, Flavour is simply taking after his mentor "2baba...
Re: Ex-beauty Queen "Anna Banner" Expelled From Dubai University by yumyspiced(f): 6:31pm On Mar 08, 2015
I use to like him,I was even planning to invite him to com and entertain on my day wink,tho noting change!! i can still give em the contract,everybody wit there lifestyle,if not dey know the price of co*Dom..
Re: Ex-beauty Queen "Anna Banner" Expelled From Dubai University by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 08, 2015
. luv this nation like mad! grin

4k critics!
Re: Ex-beauty Queen "Anna Banner" Expelled From Dubai University by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 09, 2015
fighal:
Yes..
thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tboss In The List Of Worst Dressed Celebrities At AMVCA 2018. She Reacts / Beverly Osu Slept With Men To Take Care Of Her Family’ / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.