Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Money-rituals(SAKAWA), Share Your Experiences!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Money-rituals(SAKAWA), Share Your Experiences!!! (22311 Views)

5 Supernatural Experiences You Will Have When You Genuinely Encounter God... / The Rituals Of Christianity / Pastor And Native Doctor Confess To Killing People, Paraded With Their Rituals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money-rituals(SAKAWA), Share Your Experiences!!! by bingbagbo(m): 9:03am On Mar 07, 2015
Stories of money rituals run across AFRICA.
As a full-blooded Ghanaian, i cannot deny the fact that, this trend is rife in Ghana just as i believe is pretty common in Nigeria.
I have many mates and childhood friends who have now made it big time apparently through this practice.
Well, to the best of my knowledge, Money rituals includes seeing a spiritualist (often non-Christian) for charms, instructions, amulets, directions, jewellery, etc to enable you amass wealth through various abnormal ways. Some of these money-ritualists sacrifice various kinds of animals, sometimes humans periodically to sustain their wealth. In Ghana, it has names such as 'SAKAWA', 'SIKADURO' and 'AMOKODE'.

I have a childhood friend who is now damn wealthy, but interestingly, his biological dad is living like a beggar, tattered-clothing, general unkemptness, you know how i mean. I know and have heard about others who notwithstanding their wealth, are not permitted to do normal stuff such as bathing, marrying, assisting relations financially etc.

I was at a point taken to one of these money-spiritualists by a friend who attempted to induce me into accepting to engage myself in this ungodly way of amassing wealth. For me, the Lord JESUS CHRIST rescued me that day. I turned down all offers that day, to get myself initiated by these ungodly practitioners. Just about a week ago, after evangelizing to a young friend of mine, he confessed haven gone for some charms to cause his relatives abroad to send him money. In fact, it is the reason behind me opening this thread. It means there are more folks who are into this practice than we think, including so-called noble people, celebrities, 'pastors', politicians, footballers and more.

Share your thoughts, what do you know about money-rituals?

If you are into the practice, drop your experiences here, if you feel like bowing out and accept the LORD JESUS CHRIST, PM me now. GOD BLESS YOU!!! cool

The blessing of the LORD makes a person rich, and he adds no sorrow with it, Proverbs 10:22.

"The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly John 10:10

BE WISE!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Money-rituals(SAKAWA), Share Your Experiences!!! by bingbagbo(m): 9:38am On Mar 07, 2015
cry cry cry cry cry sakawa

Re: Money-rituals(SAKAWA), Share Your Experiences!!! by bingbagbo(m): 9:46am On Mar 07, 2015
sakawa cry cry cry cry

Re: Money-rituals(SAKAWA), Share Your Experiences!!! by iamord(m): 3:30pm On Mar 07, 2015
You need a change of perception.
Re: Money-rituals(SAKAWA), Share Your Experiences!!! by kevoh(m): 3:59pm On Mar 07, 2015
Sakawa, yet still poorer than DANGOTE? undecided SMH
Re: Money-rituals(SAKAWA), Share Your Experiences!!! by edogho(m): 7:35pm On Mar 07, 2015
kevoh:
Sakawa, yet still poorer than DANGOTE? undecided SMH

Ai swear Dangote is richer than sakawa practicers

zis guy needs to learn really hard

btw, me believes sakawa is for lazy minded individuals, simple

Nothing beats hard smart work laced with patience, diligence and intelligence
Re: Money-rituals(SAKAWA), Share Your Experiences!!! by edogho(m): 7:44pm On Mar 07, 2015
And Bin, when sakawa makes u filthy rich, let me know
Re: Money-rituals(SAKAWA), Share Your Experiences!!! by Pr0ton: 9:17pm On Mar 07, 2015
edogho:
And Bin, when sakawa makes u filthy rich, let me know

You'll have to wait for...

eternity.
Re: Money-rituals(SAKAWA), Share Your Experiences!!! by gatiano(m): 11:57am On Mar 08, 2015
There is nothing like ritual money making, why we no get dubai and qatar inside lagos? Nollywood made matters worse by making such movies to deceive people.
why are albinoes the main target of this evil? it is because albinoes dominant genes are deep down under their recessive genes; and the non-black people have not dorminant genes. so the albinoes body parts is well suited for the non-black people for transplanting. the black people too is manageable. It is a black market business. body parts for rich people whose body parts are failing. kidney,liver, hearts, eyes, bone marrows cost millions. that is the money, they pay nollywood to do movies with to deceive the masses of lies. The nollywood people may not have a clue though.

There are ritual used to prolong life of this old people, but never includes the death of the victims, else, it won't work. They just use the fear of the victim, fear is a big emotion of energy which is taken ......
however the white people low in knowledge kills, some ignorant blacks too do. but all is evil. you want to live long, just eat good food moderately.
money, think smart with hard work.
Re: Money-rituals(SAKAWA), Share Your Experiences!!! by bingbagbo(m): 8:14pm On Mar 09, 2015
gatiano:
There is nothing like ritual money making, why we no get dubai and qatar inside lagos? Nollywood made matters worse by making such movies to deceive people.
why are albinoes the main target of this evil? it is because albinoes dominant genes are deep down under their recessive genes; and the non-black people have not dorminant genes. so the albinoes body parts is well suited for the non-black people for transplanting. the black people too is manageable. It is a black market business. body parts for rich people whose body parts are failing. kidney,liver, hearts, eyes, bone marrows cost millions. that is the money, they pay nollywood to do movies with to deceive the masses of lies. The nollywood people may not have a clue though.

There are ritual used to prolong life of this old people, but never includes the death of the victims, else, it won't work. They just use the fear of the victim, fear is a big emotion of energy which is taken ......
however the white people low in knowledge kills, some ignorant blacks too do. but all is evil. you want to live long, just eat good food moderately.
money, think smart with hard work.

my brother, that's a lie

I am telling you on authority that ritual-money is real. Come to Ghana and see

1 Like

Re: Money-rituals(SAKAWA), Share Your Experiences!!! by gatiano(m): 8:42pm On Mar 09, 2015
The truth just elude most of us. There is nothing superficial, nothing mytery, everything is always in the end backed up with mathematics, sciences and most importantly differenciating reality from imagery. This sciences are called 33 degrees plus 3 neters making 36 neters knowledge, it was given to us Black people and it was also given to the other races.
Black people are eternal people, they are the only eternal people, nothing else in the whole universe can, not even the universe itself.
Other races were made from our recessive genes, Thus were not meant to last long at all(a very short time of 7000 years), since they (the other races) knew this, they began mixing their germs with other creatures hoping that it may help them live much more longer, they made very ugly creatures that you may now be seeing on utube, black people had to help them make it well, by taking the genetic material of the white people mixing it with the mammals, insects and reptiles, thus getting humanoid beings called andromedans, greys and reptilians. These humanoid beings have inturn after been helped by the black people to leave the planet, they made other beings out of their own genetic materials.
all these humanoid beings plus the non-blacks here can not exceed past 7000 years nomatter the sciences or tech, they have only 900 years left, and as it is, their organs are failing extremely fast, you hear things like surrogate mothers, baking babies in artificial oven etc. Our organs is what they steal and harvest, the extra-terrestrial still harvest from whites, but if possible they would with blacks(they can't force us), so they trick with money, whites pay directly. why doesn't the money come in other currency? who prints the money that seems to pour from no where?
body parts for paper money now(fiat), you bring more, they pay more, the day when parts don't come as per agreement, then they take the person that looked for quick pay.

This is a time when everybody must be careful.
bingbagbo:

my brother, that's a lie

1 Like

Re: Money-rituals(SAKAWA), Share Your Experiences!!! by Blackfire(m): 4:40pm On Jun 22, 2015
The more u look the less u see
Re: Money-rituals(SAKAWA), Share Your Experiences!!! by bingbagbo(m): 3:13pm On Aug 26, 2015
Blackfire:

Re: Money-rituals(SAKAWA), Share Your Experiences!!! by iamrealdeji(m): 11:52pm On Sep 07, 2015
bingbagbo:
Stories of money rituals run across AFRICA.
As a full-blooded Ghanaian, i cannot deny the fact that, this trend is rife in Ghana just as i believe is pretty common in Nigeria.
I have many mates and childhood friends who have now made it big time apparently through this practice.
Well, to the best of my knowledge, Money rituals includes seeing a spiritualist (often non-Christian) for charms, instructions, amulets, directions, jewellery, etc to enable you amass wealth through various abnormal ways. Some of these money-ritualists sacrifice various kinds of animals, sometimes humans periodically to sustain their wealth. In Ghana, it has names such as 'SAKAWA', 'SIKADURO' and 'AMOKODE'.

I have a childhood friend who is now damn wealthy, but interestingly, his biological dad is living like a beggar, tattered-clothing, general unkemptness, you know how i mean. I know and have heard about others who notwithstanding their wealth, are not permitted to do normal stuff such as bathing, marrying, assisting relations financially etc.

I was at a point taken to one of these money-spiritualists by a friend who attempted to induce me into accepting to engage myself in this ungodly way of amassing wealth. For me, the Lord JESUS CHRIST rescued me that day. I turned down all offers that day, to get myself initiated by these ungodly practitioners. Just about a week ago, after evangelizing to a young friend of mine, he confessed haven gone for some charms to cause his relatives abroad to send him money. In fact, it is the reason behind me opening this thread. It means there are more folks who are into this practice than we think, including so-called noble people, celebrities, 'pastors', politicians, footballers and more.

Share your thoughts, what do you know about money-rituals?

If you are into the practice, drop your experiences here, if you feel like bowing out and accept the LORD JESUS CHRIST, PM me now. GOD BLESS YOU!!! cool

The blessing of the LORD makes a person rich, and he adds no sorrow with it, Proverbs 10:22.

"The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly John 10:10

BE WISE!!!

money rituals is very common in Nigeria,i know a lot of people that are involved in it. The categories of people that do it are 1. Politicians,politicians do it most and they make most human sacrifices just to emerge as winners in elections and for poower and protection. 2. People that are fed up of poverty,this is very common and lots of people that are not patient do it and most of the times it's human sacrifice,sometimes they use the people they love most,virgin,their lifespan,etc, and the repercussions are numerous,e.g rotting of the skin with maggots coming out,etc. 3. People that don't want to die. They kill other people to remain on earth..... etc etc 4. Business people that want success in business 5. Celebrities for fame and money

2 Likes

Re: Money-rituals(SAKAWA), Share Your Experiences!!! by bingbagbo(m): 5:10pm On Sep 08, 2015
iamrealdeji:
money rituals is very common in Nigeria,i know a lot of people that are involved in it. The categories of people that do it are 1. Politicians,politicians do it most and they make most human sacrifices just to emerge as winners in elections and for poower and protection. 2. People that are fed up of poverty,this is very common and lots of people that are not patient do it and most of the times it's human sacrifice,sometimes they use the people they love most,virgin,their lifespan,etc, and the repercussions are numerous,e.g rotting of the skin with maggots coming out,etc. 3. People that don't want to die. They kill other people to remain on earth..... etc etc 4. Business people that want success in business 5. Celebrities for fame and money

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Money-rituals(SAKAWA), Share Your Experiences!!! by wisemanj(m): 10:55pm On Jan 08, 2016
Blackfire:
that is black magic
Re: Money-rituals(SAKAWA), Share Your Experiences!!! by wisemanj(m): 11:02pm On Jan 08, 2016
money ritual is one act that can never leave earth until Jesus come the rate of poverty is too much people are willing to do anything to get out of it Ghana for instance some of there spiritualist vanish money from time air do u want to say it fake the choice is ur
Re: Money-rituals(SAKAWA), Share Your Experiences!!! by bingbagbo(m): 7:51pm On Jan 15, 2016
wisemanj:
money ritual is one act that can never leave earth until Jesus come the rate of poverty is too much people are willing to do anything to get out of it Ghana for instance some of there spiritualist vanish money from time air do u want to say it fake the choice is ur

Hmmm.... It's so real
Re: Money-rituals(SAKAWA), Share Your Experiences!!! by Evemarcy155: 3:21pm On Dec 27, 2017
HOW TO MAKE MONEY RITUAL INSTANTLY WITHOUT HUMAN SCARIFIES JOIN THE GREAT DRAGON LORD OCCULT TEMPLE IN NIGERIA FOR WEALTH AND PROTECTION To see how to perform money ritual without blood sacrifice and become rich in few days without harm to anybody to the learn the act, its free to learn. No side effect. everything there is free. just register as a member and enjoy the benefit of membership. Even dragon lord Solution Order will help you perform money Ritual without any human sacrifice or blood involved. To Join Solution order Brotherhood where you can do money ritual with peace of mind whatspp +2348167554235 and if you want money or do you need money to pay bills? then here is the solution to earn fast money, ... if u need money,Go do the rituals yourself. Order Without killing or drain teenager's blood for money ritual call we will help you just prepare with 35 to 40,000 money for your items.......
Re: Money-rituals(SAKAWA), Share Your Experiences!!! by bingbagbo(m): 11:40am On Dec 28, 2017
Evemarcy155:
HOW TO MAKE MONEY RITUAL INSTANTLY WITHOUT HUMAN SCARIFIES JOIN THE GREAT DRAGON LORD OCCULT TEMPLE IN NIGERIA FOR WEALTH AND PROTECTION To see how to perform money ritual without blood sacrifice and become rich in few days without harm to anybody to the learn the act, its free to learn. No side effect. everything there is free. just register as a member and enjoy the benefit of membership. Even dragon lord Solution Order will help you perform money Ritual without any human sacrifice or blood involved. To Join Solution order Brotherhood where you can do money ritual with peace of mind whatspp +2348167554235 and if you want money or do you need money to pay bills? then here is the solution to earn fast money, ... if u need money,Go do the rituals yourself. Order Without killing or drain teenager's blood for money ritual call we will help you just prepare with 35 to 40,000 money for your items.......

Get behind me Satan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money-rituals(SAKAWA), Share Your Experiences!!! by MurphyInc(m): 11:18pm On May 19, 2018
Money Ritual is real in Africa, I know lots of Yahoo boys that engage in it though I don't know how their money comes but I can see how flamboyant they are living and the kind of concoction soap they use to bath with. I know of a guy always sip from a special bottle every 30 or 40 minutes. When I looked closely the content of the bottle was small dead snake, round stuff that looks like a black soup and gin. Trust me, I have heard many stories about young boys going mad every month as a result of money Ritual sacrifice.

2 Likes

Re: Money-rituals(SAKAWA), Share Your Experiences!!! by supergist1(m): 12:20pm On Jun 17, 2018
In Nigeria black magic is known as juju, and in Nigeria this was common in the 80s and 90s and it has potency till today. Black magic which is also known as voodoo or Juju comes from the traditional African religion. This includes blood money and spiritual attacks and lots more. http://www.supergist.com.ng/how-to-do-money-rituals-in-nigeria/

1 Like

Re: Money-rituals(SAKAWA), Share Your Experiences!!! by bingbagbo(m): 9:28am On Jan 24, 2019
supergist1:
In Nigeria black magic is known as juju, and in Nigeria this was common in the 80s and 90s and it has potency till today. Black magic which is also known as voodoo or Juju comes from the traditional African religion. This includes blood money and spiritual attacks and lots more. http://www.supergist.com.ng/how-to-do-money-rituals-in-nigeria/

Now its gotten to panty stealing .. Oh my
Re: Money-rituals(SAKAWA), Share Your Experiences!!! by forgiveness: 11:56pm On Mar 19, 2019
Re: Money-rituals(SAKAWA), Share Your Experiences!!! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 13, 2019
bingbagbo:

my brother, that's a lie

hello, pls are u in Ghana and 4rm Ghana?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apostle Matthew Idongesit: Nsima Ekere Will Win Akwa Ibom Governorship Election / Dominican Republic: TB Joshua Gets Highest Senate, Congress Awards / The Whole Duty Of Man, Please Read Through

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.