Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,295 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Money-rituals(SAKAWA), Share Your Experiences!!! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Money-rituals(SAKAWA), Share Your Experiences!!! (22351 Views)

5 Supernatural Experiences You Will Have When You Genuinely Encounter God... / The Rituals Of Christianity / Pastor And Native Doctor Confess To Killing People, Paraded With Their Rituals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Money-rituals(SAKAWA), Share Your Experiences!!! by CodeTemplar: 8:57pm On Apr 13, 2019
Money ritual is real just like magic and witchcraft.
It involves death, either spiritual death or physical death.
Getting money requires spiritual power whether we like or not. Everyone of us have varying level of power and that power counts in the physical. The bible talks about "God thy Lord that giveth thee power to get wealth". Money ritual doesn't neccesarily mean magical money appearance but entails manipulating spirit energy or the spiritual realm to get magical money or power to get money.
Re: Money-rituals(SAKAWA), Share Your Experiences!!! by bingbagbo(m): 9:58am On Apr 16, 2019
AccessME:
hello, pls are u in Ghana and 4rm Ghana?

sure, am a Ghanaian and based in Ghana
Re: Money-rituals(SAKAWA), Share Your Experiences!!! by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 16, 2019
bingbagbo:

OK thanks 4 replying. pls I want to confirm if truly they exist money making spiritualists in Ghana that increases money for peoples however, Chief Obuafor told me wen i pay $1000 dollars to carry out his sacrifice, i will get 100,000 dollars in return after the work is successfully down. Pls how true is this? are u sure these spiritualist are legit or are they hardened scammers?
Re: Money-rituals(SAKAWA), Share Your Experiences!!! by bingbagbo(m): 9:31am On Apr 30, 2019
AccessME:
OK thanks 4 replying. pls I want to confirm if truly they exist money making spiritualists in Ghana that increases money for peoples however, Chief Obuafor told me wen i pay $1000 dollars to carry out his sacrifice, i will get 100,000 dollars in return after the work is successfully down. Pls how true is this? are u sure these spiritualist are legit or are they hardened scammers?

My brother, the end of your quest will be absolute regret ok . pray to Jesus and work hard.
Re: Money-rituals(SAKAWA), Share Your Experiences!!! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 30, 2019
bingbagbo:

My brother, the end of your quest will be absolute regret ok . pray to Jesus and work hard.
thanks and Obuafor was telling me that there wouldn't b any side effects in the long run.
Re: Money-rituals(SAKAWA), Share Your Experiences!!! by bingbagbo(m): 11:36am On May 03, 2019
AccessME:
thanks and Obuafor was telling me that there wouldn't b any side effects in the long run.

Big lies bro

Don't start what u can't end

The blessing of the lord maketh rich bro.
Re: Money-rituals(SAKAWA), Share Your Experiences!!! by holywind(m): 1:13pm On Sep 27, 2019
bingbagbo:

bingbagbo how can i contact you, we need to talk.
Re: Money-rituals(SAKAWA), Share Your Experiences!!! by bingbagbo(m): 2:24pm On Sep 27, 2019
holywind:
bingbagbo how can i contact you, we need to talk.

Drop your WhatsApp line, I will contact you
Re: Money-rituals(SAKAWA), Share Your Experiences!!! by holywind(m): 3:18pm On Sep 27, 2019
bingbagbo:

Drop your WhatsApp line, I will contact you
not is whatsapp though, are you on facebook
Re: Money-rituals(SAKAWA), Share Your Experiences!!! by Sirniyeh(m): 3:19pm On Sep 27, 2019
There are two different things:
One, MONEY RITUAL
Two, BLOOD MONEY RITUAL

The two are REAL!

You can be rich with native formula without using HUMAN BLOOD or PARTS

This is a confirmed FACT as an IJEBU MAN.

The word Ritual is misinterpreted by ignorant people. Ritual is biblical, quranic and traditional.

Jesus performed RITUAL
Mohammad performed RITUAL

You can do ritual to enhance financial status

Only the application of HUMAN PARTS OR BLOOD that is forbidden by me

with HERBS it is CONFIRMED?

1 Like

Re: Money-rituals(SAKAWA), Share Your Experiences!!! by bingbagbo(m): 5:56pm On Sep 27, 2019
holywind:
not is whatsapp though, are you on facebook

Yeah

But have been off Facebook for a while

What is your Facebook ID?

You can call or text me on +233 242183511
Re: Money-rituals(SAKAWA), Share Your Experiences!!! by holywind(m): 7:19pm On Sep 27, 2019
bingbagbo:

Yeah

But have been off Facebook for a while

What is your Facebook ID?

You can call or text me on +233 242183511
alright i'll call you, facebook ID, holy wind, add me

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Whole Duty Of Man, Please Read Through / Police Release Suspected Killers Of Eunice Elisha, Abuja Evangelist / [Thread Updated daily] Bible Study/devotionals? Click Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.