Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

General Buhari Campaigned For 4 Weeks And Rested For 15 Days – Governor Fayose - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Buhari Campaigned For 4 Weeks And Rested For 15 Days – Governor Fayose (15563 Views)

Even God Rested On The 7th Day, Pres. Buhari Deserves Some Rest - Femi Adeshina / Further Evidence Nnamdi Kanu Campaigned For Jonathan And PDP / Why Hasn't Buhari Campaigned In South-East And South-South? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Buhari Campaigned For 4 Weeks And Rested For 15 Days – Governor Fayose by obinoral1179(m): 12:14pm On Mar 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Even if AIT shows d video of tinubu and buhari stealing money, our foolish and brainwashed supporters will still vote for us! Imagine wad apc said abt dem supporters!
Dis shows how foolish apc thugs re, I pity dem and dem generations!

Fayose will continue to speak for millions of youths cos he's a role model cum mentor of all youths. Buhari is too old to lead d nation!
if fayose is a benchmark for role model then i need to be alone.

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Campaigned For 4 Weeks And Rested For 15 Days – Governor Fayose by tolexy007(m): 12:14pm On Mar 07, 2015
kITATITA:

You think talk is all they do in campaign stops. There are strategy meetings, courtesy visits, and road and air trips. There are speeches to be drafted and rehearsed with interviews. They don't get to eat much and with little sleep. My brother it's not an easy job.
Tank u my broda, dat is y I don't like GMB, we all know d man is Old, APC should hav pick someone like Fasola or kwakwaso, those guys are fit
Re: General Buhari Campaigned For 4 Weeks And Rested For 15 Days – Governor Fayose by divaoflife: 12:14pm On Mar 07, 2015
This Fayose of a man sure has diahorea of the mouth.In saner climes,given his antecedents,he should be mum for life.
Re: General Buhari Campaigned For 4 Weeks And Rested For 15 Days – Governor Fayose by lastpage: 12:15pm On Mar 07, 2015
kayciano:
That was how PDP brought YAR'ADUA in like a THIEF

Buhari came in using a Public Flight.
That plane has a "scheduled" flight time which was to arrive in Nigeria by 5:20am.

So, if we go by the demented brain of Fayose, the other passengers of that plane must be held-up till 12noon so that a THUG like Fayose can watch Buhari arrive? shocked shocked

Fayose is just another nonentity tout that PDP used the Army to rig-in.

The people of Ekiti state cannot stoop low to vote for someone of his calibre.
Like he ran away the first time, this second time, he will "run to JAIL".

The fact that Fayose has nothing to do in the running of Ekiti State (A stolen mandate, which would be recovered eventually) speaks volumes about his state of mind.
Fayose's "day of reckoning" is fast approaching.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Campaigned For 4 Weeks And Rested For 15 Days – Governor Fayose by myramiliassi: 12:16pm On Mar 07, 2015
G00gle pay 85$ per hour my last pay check was about 8 gran working 100 hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12gran for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do
cashbay20.comONLY
do not include "ONLY"
-----------------------------------------
Re: General Buhari Campaigned For 4 Weeks And Rested For 15 Days – Governor Fayose by obinoral1179(m): 12:16pm On Mar 07, 2015
nke001:
Hahaha!

Fayose giving ap c T.K.O since the 2000s.

Buharia should know that he never registered to any existing INEC approved party and has not the basic qualification hence a non presidential candidate et al.

who set this one loosed?

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Campaigned For 4 Weeks And Rested For 15 Days – Governor Fayose by meforyou1(m): 12:18pm On Mar 07, 2015
Hahaha, my excellency. I so love Fayose. He's eternally giving the janjawedeans so much sleepless nights. Now they talk less of the president and more of this their nightmare
Re: General Buhari Campaigned For 4 Weeks And Rested For 15 Days – Governor Fayose by obinoral1179(m): 12:18pm On Mar 07, 2015
customized13:
Last I checked, presidents don't work for 4weeks and rest for 15days. Fayose has point, he will keep resting for 15days after 4weeks of work as president.

Buhari, iga ebulikwe oru a?
which school did you attend?
Re: General Buhari Campaigned For 4 Weeks And Rested For 15 Days – Governor Fayose by simplisity(m): 12:20pm On Mar 07, 2015
all these argument and attack btwen the PDP and APC nairaland supporters will end in just 21 days, wen Jonathan wins Buhari, althou nothin is impossible, but it is very hard to win the incumbent President. I mean no harm to APC supporters, am jst emphasizin the on the fact.
Re: General Buhari Campaigned For 4 Weeks And Rested For 15 Days – Governor Fayose by obinoral1179(m): 12:22pm On Mar 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
even if buhari killed those innocent corpers ya still vote apc, even if tinubu steals d hell out of lagos ya still vote apc. Even if buhari says he will sharia nigeria ya will still vote apc, even if he says d dog and d monkey will be soaked in blood ya will still vote apc, even if he says abacha govt is not corrupt ya will still vote apc, u see ya stupidity?
what happens to immigration scam, oduahgate, 20billion missing fund, where is efcc, fuel subsidy, and boko haram menace. Goodluck as more blood in his hands than buhari. Please what is the exchange rate of naira to dollars?
Re: General Buhari Campaigned For 4 Weeks And Rested For 15 Days – Governor Fayose by asiwajumi(m): 12:23pm On Mar 07, 2015
kITATITA:
So what? I rest for two days after five days of less rigorous task.
RESTED. Aficeee
Re: General Buhari Campaigned For 4 Weeks And Rested For 15 Days – Governor Fayose by IYANGBALI: 12:24pm On Mar 07, 2015
Fayose will be one of the reasons I will vote for Buhari,thank God I have my PVC

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Campaigned For 4 Weeks And Rested For 15 Days – Governor Fayose by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 07, 2015
obinoral1179:
which school did you attend?
Why the question?

Are you jealous of my intelligence?
Re: General Buhari Campaigned For 4 Weeks And Rested For 15 Days – Governor Fayose by mexzzy47(m): 12:32pm On Mar 07, 2015
nke001:

I concur with you, but not for ill health related activities .

*modified*

never against you Buhari but those power drunked men hiding behind you.

With thy brooms we shall sweep you all out of our beloved Nation.

Forward Ever!!!
Insha Allah!
U see ur lyf sweeping witout packing, wat dose dat make of U Forward Ever INDEED.....Ewu Hausa
Re: General Buhari Campaigned For 4 Weeks And Rested For 15 Days – Governor Fayose by ldpele(m): 12:37pm On Mar 07, 2015
Orijin101:
*In MI's voice
BAD BELLE!!!!!

Sai Buhari don put them in don put them in panic mode grin while he was in Uk tearing chicken and enjoying himself, mumu PDP dey here dey talk trash....

keep calm and vote Buhari
#I_Have_Decided
GMB 2015
na only UK them dey rest and tear chicken? Buhari take your health seriously, don't allow theifnbu to deceive u, health is wealth
Re: General Buhari Campaigned For 4 Weeks And Rested For 15 Days – Governor Fayose by asiwajumi(m): 12:42pm On Mar 07, 2015
change9ja:
Whenever d master comes back, d dog start backing.
wrong coat when d master arrived dogs use to be happy not backing..GEJ all d way thou
Re: General Buhari Campaigned For 4 Weeks And Rested For 15 Days – Governor Fayose by elmisti(m): 12:53pm On Mar 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Even if AIT shows d video of tinubu and buhari stealing money, our foolish and brainwashed supporters will still vote for us! Imagine wad apc said abt dem supporters!
Dis shows how foolish apc thugs re, I pity dem and dem generations!

Fayose will continue to speak for millions of youths cos he's a role model cum mentor of all youths. Buhari is too old to lead d nation!
May God purnish ........I wld av said U
Re: General Buhari Campaigned For 4 Weeks And Rested For 15 Days – Governor Fayose by oseo1(m): 12:58pm On Mar 07, 2015
saints2:
FELLOW NIGERIANS.

If BUHARI can make jonaTAN, who has never been serious in SIX YEARS to be this serious in less than SIX WEEKS to election date, it simply means SIX WEEKS of BUHARI in Aso rock will be a GREAT BLESSING to Nigerians.

BECAUSE.................................................

In SIX YEARS, jonaTAN never care to visit Maiduguri but he summoned the courage to visit there just SIX WEEKS to election.

in SIX YEARS, jonaTAN NEVER care to visit the OBAS in Edo state and South west, but he started visiting them just SIX WEEKS to election.. who he wan deceive?

in SIX YEARS, jonaTAN NEVER care to reduce fuel price, but in less than SIX WEEKS to election, he blindly and jokingly reduced the fuel price with just 10 naira... who dis man wan deceive wit 10 naira?

in SIX YEARS, jonaTAN NEVER care to include AZIKIWE to his name as president, BUT started answering AZIKIWE again just SIX WEEKS to election... igbo kwenu, una wan allow dis man deceive una again?

in SIX YEARS, jonaTAN told the whole world he has killed Abu Shekau more than three times, but the same jonaTAN is asking the soldiers to capture the same Shekau alive... Abi na ghost jonaTAN want make our gallant soldiers captured?

in SIX YEARS, jonaTAN has been budgeting 2 BILLION NAIRA for feeding allowance for himself and his family in Aso rock which amount to 12 BILLION NAIRA in six years (d money dat wud hav feed 70% of Nigerians for 20 years), but just barely SIX WEEKS to election, he want to reduce the feeding budget to 500 million naira.... hmmmmmm

jonaTAN think say na Nursery school we still dey...

May GOD protect our live to WITNESS March 28.......Ameen!!

Guy at least do small research before u post, GEJ was in Maiduguri in 2013, he has been bearing azikiwe for years, the price of crude went down thus the slight reduction in pump price, 12 billion feed 70% of Nigerians?? Let's do small math, our population is say 170 million (rough estimate) so 70%is about 119m people so if a plate of food is 10 naira it will cost 1.19 billion per meal for the 70% 10 meals at 10 naira is all that money will buy. When last did you buy anything for 10 naira? Yet you expect it to feed them for 20 years. I guess that's why you support GMB cos like you he sucks at math.

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari Campaigned For 4 Weeks And Rested For 15 Days – Governor Fayose by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 07, 2015
What's your business?
Re: General Buhari Campaigned For 4 Weeks And Rested For 15 Days – Governor Fayose by arobest10(m): 1:08pm On Mar 07, 2015
now Mr fayose is coming with good sense of reason,by reading only d topic i tink he's trying to tell us dat GMB is d JESUS of Nigeria because JESUS will com like a thief in d night to save d good people of dis world, so as APC brought GMB to save d good people of Nigeria. thanks to APC. #SAI BABA till corruption frees Nigeria#, fvck fayose and ffk, bullshit GEJ and PEJ. ayangbe gbogbo pdp
Re: General Buhari Campaigned For 4 Weeks And Rested For 15 Days – Governor Fayose by lanred81: 2:08pm On Mar 07, 2015
Orijin101:
*In MI's voice
BAD BELLE!!!!!

Sai Buhari don put them in don put them in panic mode grin while he was in Uk tearing chicken and enjoying himself, mumu PDP dey here dey talk trash....

keep calm and vote Buhari
#I_Have_Decided
GMB 2015
Yes oo
Re: General Buhari Campaigned For 4 Weeks And Rested For 15 Days – Governor Fayose by yetunsbay(m): 2:27pm On Mar 07, 2015
clevvermind:
it is a lie. I guess you are the one that will be like that.
d tin pain. Haba shey u be Fayose namesake
Re: General Buhari Campaigned For 4 Weeks And Rested For 15 Days – Governor Fayose by Ebukaokeke5: 2:49pm On Mar 07, 2015
Rtd Gen Buhari I wudnt think wud have anytime 4 any ranting lil dog like Gov. Fayose.D big man is back home healthy n strong 2 continue his services as a perfect statesman n the rytful president for the state of Nigeria come may 29.
Re: General Buhari Campaigned For 4 Weeks And Rested For 15 Days – Governor Fayose by Ajalekoko76(m): 3:16pm On Mar 07, 2015
Fayose I love ❤ U. U march dis rogues calling themselves APC.
Re: General Buhari Campaigned For 4 Weeks And Rested For 15 Days – Governor Fayose by naira0(m): 3:19pm On Mar 07, 2015
[b]I am enjoying Nigerian politcs. Our nascent democracy is coming of age with these level of quality opposition.

The ruling party has been kept on their toes as they make conscious efforts go prove their mettle, while the opposition-in-chief, APC, are laboriously working to gain relevence. This summarises the status of our present democracy cum polity. Perhaps, with one more quality oposition created, we'll get to that point where parties must float credible figures to stand a chance at the polls. I'm liking it grin

At this point I have to say that PDP has presented the most credible and formidable force to match this country forward. Time and space will not permit me to reel-off GEJ's achievements in just 5yrs. I trust you all know that.

Conversely, APC is fronting a spent vessel who has lived beyond his "sell-by-date". His 2yrs maladministration is better remembered than experienced again. Can a leopard chage its skin? NO.

Dear electorates, be wise and vote wisely!
[/b]

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Campaigned For 4 Weeks And Rested For 15 Days – Governor Fayose by Eluwilussit(m): 4:14pm On Mar 07, 2015
dunkem21:
^^ Hate this dude as much as you can but he is damn right.

Paragraphs' 3 & 4 is classic and so on point.

I don't need Fayose to tell me that Buhari went for a medical check up ..Is it bad to do that? ..Hell No! ..We are bound to fall sick as humans ..

Why the APC is lying to us is the issue..

You are very right. They probably thought it was gonna be a matter of few days. 15 days after, Buhari had to open up. The lies are the issues sha.

While I didn't expect APC to tell us the truth for political reasons, we should also realize that pdp had to use it for political gains. It's a game.
Re: General Buhari Campaigned For 4 Weeks And Rested For 15 Days – Governor Fayose by vanilson(m): 10:00pm On Mar 07, 2015
Yes oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All Nigerians wake-up wherever you are for #change#! Buhari and Osinbajo. Can change this country and Nigeria will be better again. Yes he can do it. Don't let people deceive people party, deceive you.They are coming again!!! Shine your eyes well, OJB, called them hawks that surround GEJ, Its has been proven that we are not moving forward for past 6 years now, all what they do is to recycle themselves and continuity embezzlement of Nigerians money. You can see for yourself, people deceive people PDP party, that is their mentality. They said Buhari will take us back if elected President! Nigerians say it's a good decision to go back when you've lost your way on a 6 years. PDP journey where our destination as a nation is no longer visible. Please, Buhari, take us back to the era where:1. One Dollar was less than one Naira. It is incredible today!2. Everything was on first come first serve basis.3. There was zero tolerance for corruption.4. Oil refineries in PortHarcourt, Warri & Kaduna were built & running at full capacity.5. Anybody with questionable wealth was afraid to display it in public. 6. There was Zero tolerance for indiscipline. Everything was in order7. Nigeria had no debt at all.8. Neglecting your children was a crime9. Littering the public place was a crime10. Twenty oil depots were built and functioning.11 Western world can't interfere into our nation.12. Chad invaded Nigeria, we sent them packing but did not harness their Land13. Our economy was NOT running on generator14. We can sleep with our eyes closed because we were secured.15. Countries like Indonesia and Malaysia need not to set example on how to deal with drug pushers. 16. The Maitaseine Islamic Sect insurgency in the North was crushed on record time. 17. We want those days when Buhari was a military Governor but did not amass illegal wealth. 18. We want those days when Buhari was a Minister of Petroleum but did not hire a private jet for N10 billion. 19. We want those days when Buhari was a Head of State but did not loot the Treasury. 20. We want those days when Buhari was Head of PTF but did not steal the Fund even in the days of Abacha when stealing was the order of the day. Pls, Buhari & Osinbajo, take us BACK! We can't afford another 4yrs of waste in the hands of PDP!!! Take us BACK to the good old days of this our great nation. #ihavedecided to vote for #change#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stop Offering Excuses, Face Challenge Of Governance- PDP Tells Buhari / Nigerians Assess Buhari's First Year In Office (Video) / Emergency Powers Bill: LCCI, MAN, NLC, Others Back Buhari’s Proposals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.