Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,360 members, 7,822,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ (32185 Views)

Video Of A Lady Almost Beating A 3-Month-Old Baby To Death Goes Viral / Sos: Woman Who Killed Abuja Biker And Police Alleged Cover-up(picture) / I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by chrisviral(m): 2:58pm On Mar 07, 2015
I don't understand undecided
Mtcheeeew, I did not make front page self angry
Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by free2ryhme: 2:59pm On Mar 07, 2015
grin grin
Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by Emmysteve(m): 3:00pm On Mar 07, 2015
Things must change
Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by playcharles(m): 3:00pm On Mar 07, 2015
Wondas
Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by Mckmouth: 3:00pm On Mar 07, 2015
Nobody close to her to lock her up?nawah o
Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by NnamdiN: 3:01pm On Mar 07, 2015
Dimples192:
Ain't the Biatch of a hooker ever heard about abortion!
17 yrs old? What an animal. I hate people who have face for other people even at the expense of their soul. angry angry angry
whats the difference between what she did and abortion

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by adepiero: 3:02pm On Mar 07, 2015
onyedikachukwue:
BREAKING NEWS.
SEALORDS ENDORSE GEJ
I've always known you are a cultist. better face your studies or end up dead like your predecessors

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 07, 2015
Problem=islam, solution=eradicate islam

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by tintingz(m): 3:02pm On Mar 07, 2015
This is ignorance and foolishness.

May Allah forgive them.
Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by tintingz(m): 3:04pm On Mar 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
How is the word Islam related to this story??

Stupidity is really chopping some people brain.
Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 07, 2015
NnamdiN:
whats the difference between what she did and abortion
The difference is strangling your child. If their reason was premarital pregnancy they could have aborted before the baby was fully formed. The Biggest difference of course is one is legal.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 07, 2015
adepiero:
I've always known you are a cultist. better face your studies or end up dead like your predecessors
mumu i work with nafdac. I graduated four years ago.
Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by Hafyz23(m): 3:07pm On Mar 07, 2015
While some are crying to Lord for the fruit of the womb after marriage.
Ilu agidigbo l'oro aiye,t'oba koju s'enikan,eyin l'ako s'eni keji.
Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by adepiero: 3:09pm On Mar 07, 2015
onyedikachukwue:

Aboki I work with nafdac. I graduated four years ago.
Congratulations
Hw does this change the fact that you are a cultist? so much for education yet nothing to show for it #SMH
you've been sniffing the drugs you are meant to confiscate
Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by matingo(f): 3:10pm On Mar 07, 2015
Religious hypocrisy and illiteracy led to this disaster. They don't deserve the innocent child, let them rot in jail

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by Dera25(m): 3:10pm On Mar 07, 2015
And am sure that as soon as they were release now they will start having a marital sex to have a marital child. This act is more sinful than abortion I mean this girl must have had the heart of murder without having a guilty conscience. RIP to the soul of the innocent child

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by NnamdiN: 3:10pm On Mar 07, 2015
Dimples192:

The difference is strangling your child. If their reason was premarital pregnancy they could have aborted before the baby was fully formed. The Biggest difference of course is one is legal.
abortion is illegal in Nigeria ma'am(punishable by death in northern Nigeria). By the way, Murder is Murder whether by strangulation or abortion smiley

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 07, 2015
Dimples192:
Ain't the Biatch of a hooker ever heard about abortion!
17 yrs old? What an animal. I hate people who have face for other people even at the expense of their soul. angry angry angry

Abortion in the rural areas of the North is not that possible. In most instances....you can only get the services of a quack....who will take your money and really give you five star treatment (sarcasm fully intended).

Five star treatment...which might land you in a real hospital where we poor docs and nurses have to labor to put you back together again.(Sometimes we are not lucky).

Me...I oppose abortion. But even if I supported it(being legalized in Nigeria)...we then run into the issue of access to care.Yes America legalized abortion in 1973....by which time they had enough doctors and nurses. When they did not...abortion was illegal.
Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 07, 2015
adepiero:
Congratulations
Hw does this change the fact that you are a cultist? so much for education yet nothing to show for it #SMH
you've been sniffing the drugs you are meant to confiscate
Go get yourself life
Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 07, 2015
And to think that we have millions of women in the world looking for kids and this eediot killed her baby is sad, wicked and pathetic....... angry angry

1 Like

Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by unite4real: 3:16pm On Mar 07, 2015
olu77:
Does it mean her pregnancy wasn't visible while she was doing her wedding 2 months earlier?

After wearing that Ninja gown called hijab, no one will know.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

No, the problem is premarital s''x....which affects everyone regardless of religon.

After all....there are tales of abandoned babies in your region...and I doubt there are many Muslims there.

Let us get ideas to stop this from happening.
Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by abdulkayus(m): 3:17pm On Mar 07, 2015
Vision4God:
A result of wat is called "FORCED MARRIAGE"

SMH

From reading the article, I didn't see any sign of force marriage there.
Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by antifailure(m): 3:17pm On Mar 07, 2015
Hausa Mumu non be here ooooooooooooo kaiiiii

1 Like

Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 07, 2015
I understand. cry I believe in the freedom of choice. Maybe instead of having a wedding they could have gone to a main city to carry out the abortion. It's sick state of affairs. cry

bushdoc9919:

Abortion in the rural areas of the North is not that possible. In most instances....you can only get the services of a quack....who will take your money and really give you five star treatment (sarcasm fully intended).

Five star treatment...which might land you in a real hospital where we poor docs and nurses have to labor to put you back together again.(Sometimes we are not lucky).

Me...I oppose abortion. But even if I supported it(being legalized in Nigeria)...we then run into the issue of access to care.Yes America legalized abortion in 1973....by which time they had enough doctors and nurses. When they did not...abortion was illegal.
Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by abdulkayus(m): 3:20pm On Mar 07, 2015
NnamdiN:
abortion is illegal in Nigeria ma'am(punishable by death in northern Nigeria). By the way, Murder is Murder whether by strangulation or abortion smiley

Abortion is nt punishable by death in the north, pls stop spewing out things u dont know about. its peeps like u that spread false rumours everywhere about what u don't know about.
Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 07, 2015
abdulkayus:

From reading the article, I didn't see any sign of force marriage there.

Exactly they were having 3ex so how could it be forced. The silly people are coming out to play grin
Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by Atlanta2015(m): 3:22pm On Mar 07, 2015
It's there tradition. To kill,but come to think of it I think it's better to kill d baby now b4 he grows up and become Shekau

1 Like

Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by abdulkayus(m): 3:23pm On Mar 07, 2015
Dimples192:

Exactly they were having 3ex so how could it be forced. The silly people are coming out to play grin

Don't mind them, its jus hatred of anything that has to do with north.
Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by abdulkayus(m): 3:24pm On Mar 07, 2015
Atlanta2015:
It's there tradition. To kill,but come to think of it I think it's better to kill d baby now b4 he grows up and become Shekau

C one of them here.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 07, 2015
NnamdiN:

Really your comparing strangling an infant looking up at you to aborting a fetus which is a blood clot. You aren't very rational me thinks but to each their own.
Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by NnamdiN: 3:25pm On Mar 07, 2015
abdulkayus:

Abortion is nt punishable by death in the north, pls stop spewing out things u dont know about. its peeps like u that spread false rumours everywhere about what u don't know about.
hehehe when they cut off your hand for stealing? Don't you people bury adulterers neck down before stoning to death? Heck, you even have to smuggle alcohol. Dude I have lived in the north. There's nothing to sell about the north, a little too late for the damage control.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Arrest Killer Of Groom-To-Be In Ebonyi State (Photos) / Begging For Sex Is Rape - Nigerian Lady Argues (photos) / Hooker Beats Up Man Who Picked Her For N7k Without Having A Dime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.