Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,039 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ (32205 Views)

Video Of A Lady Almost Beating A 3-Month-Old Baby To Death Goes Viral / Sos: Woman Who Killed Abuja Biker And Police Alleged Cover-up(picture) / I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by Missmossy(f): 3:25pm On Mar 07, 2015
Holy heavens what a wicked and heartless couple!

1 Like

Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by NnamdiN: 3:28pm On Mar 07, 2015
Atlanta2015:
It's there tradition. To kill,but come to think of it I think it's better to kill d baby now b4 he grows up and become Shekau
guy you mean o cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by gebest: 3:29pm On Mar 07, 2015
[quote
author=olu77 post=31384558]Does it mean her pregnancy wasn't visible
while she was doing her wedding 2 months earlier?[/quote]i smell lies in the op
Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by NnamdiN: 3:32pm On Mar 07, 2015
Dimples192:

Really your comparing strangling an infant looking up at you to aborting a fetus which is a blood clot. You aren't very rational me thinks but to each their own.
not comparing. Both are cruel. Whichever way you look at both of them, a murder occurred. It's best not to get preggies if she wasn't ready for the baby.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by Marvellouzkk(f): 3:32pm On Mar 07, 2015
chai north its not boko haram this time
Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by abdulkayus(m): 3:33pm On Mar 07, 2015
NnamdiN:
hehehe when they cut off your hand for stealing? Don't you people bury adulterers neck down before stoning to death? Heck, you even have to smuggle alcohol. Dude I have lived in the north. There's nothing to sell about the north, a little too late for the damage control.

And u have to add more lies to it to suit ur hatred mind. Where have u seen someone punish by death fpr abortion? where have u seen someone stone to death in the north? na where have u also seen someone hand cut apart from that zamfara case? Guy, pls be easy with the lies. I doubt if u have ever even been to the north. U are one of those ppl that just believe every rumours being spread around about a location.
Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by octopusfreaky(f): 3:34pm On Mar 07, 2015
Thanks be to God ,,,would have comited such crime also
Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by NnamdiN: 3:38pm On Mar 07, 2015
abdulkayus:

And u have to add more lies to it to suit ur hatred mind. Where have u seen someone punish by death fpr abortion? where have u seen someone stone to death in the north? na where have u also seen someone hand cut apart from that zamfara case? Guy, pls be easy with the lies. I doubt if u have ever even been to the north. U are one of those ppl that just believe every rumours being spread around about a location.
lol all of a sudden the north is now a safe haven?
Some northerners are nice though wink cheesy (I know you're on a damage control mission, won't work, but good luck). I feel like taunting you more but i'd just let it slide grin
Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by Sugarpeaches(f): 3:39pm On Mar 07, 2015
So while she was pregnant didn't she face any embarrassment ? it is after she's been properly married n had the baby dat de embarrassment became too much to bear ,people are funny!

1 Like

Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by Jennifer89(f): 3:45pm On Mar 07, 2015
After going through pregnancy wahala she killed the baby.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by Takim107(f): 3:48pm On Mar 07, 2015
Wonders they say will never end. ..change chanters chant this one...Buhari you must change this.
Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by blackjack21(m): 3:49pm On Mar 07, 2015
Dahjhi:
Where else can this happen if not that side....and they will say they arnt Daft.. Murder in place of premarital sex

cHaii! You are lucky your were not sold by your parent parent for #200,000. Omo ale jati jati.

15:48:52
Sat, Mar 7, 2015
Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by redsun(m): 3:52pm On Mar 07, 2015
Backward animals. And they think they can rule rational people.
Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by Dahjhi: 3:55pm On Mar 07, 2015
blackjack21:

cHaii! You are lucky your were not sold by your parent parent for #200,000. Omo ale jati jati.

15:48:52
Sat, Mar 7, 2015
see for urself

Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by mtchris(m): 4:08pm On Mar 07, 2015
Go school, dem no gree... Na to become suicide bomber na him dem sabi. Brainless people

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by sphinx54: 4:08pm On Mar 07, 2015
Dahjhi:
Where else can this happen if not that side....and they will say they arnt Daft.. Murder in place of premarital sex
Worse things happen in your side too na tongue Some people just hate Notherners and Muslims for no just reason angry
Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by Nickymezor(f): 4:10pm On Mar 07, 2015
[quote author=LewisO post=31392779] [size=15pt]What else can u expect from an under-age kid that has a baby? undecided

RUBBISH!!! angry[/size]
[/quote ] Norin oo my bro. A minor wld always be one... undecided

1 Like

Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by sphinx54: 4:11pm On Mar 07, 2015
mtchris:
Go school, dem no gree... Na to become suicide bomber na him dem sabi. Brainless people
Na your father and all the children wey him born no get brain.
Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by dre11(m): 4:13pm On Mar 07, 2015
Dyt:
Dre11 u and these ur stories
cheesy cheesy

gringrin
Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by Dahjhi: 4:16pm On Mar 07, 2015
sphinx54:

Worse things happen in your side too na tongue Some people just hate Notherners and Muslims for no just reason angry
haba why should we hate Ntherners n Muslims? Infact I have more Muslim good friends.. But this is just barbaric nah. Where else can somebody be compelled to wrap himself and bomb himself for RELIGION sake if not there. So am sorry the truth must be said

1 Like

Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by Uncletony(m): 4:22pm On Mar 07, 2015
U get such story only from the ''NUT''

1 Like

Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by abdulkayus(m): 4:23pm On Mar 07, 2015
NnamdiN:
lol all of a sudden the north is now a safe haven?
Some northerners are nice though wink cheesy (I know you're on a damage control mission, won't work, but good luck). I feel like taunting you more but i'd just let it slide grin

Am not on any damage control ish cos am nt even from the north bt reside there for over two decades. If nt cos of religious crisis sometime in some part of North and the issue of now boko haram, the north is far more safe than the south. Many southerners here even testified to that.
Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by MarieSucre(f): 4:37pm On Mar 07, 2015
not defending her actions. The society has its blame here too. This is what stigmatizing specific things lead to.
Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by donbenie(m): 4:40pm On Mar 07, 2015
olu77:

No. woman is the cruelest animal angry she killed the baby
When he said man is the cruelest animal,he meant the human race as a whole,it's not a sexism thing..

1 Like

Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by bot101(m): 4:43pm On Mar 07, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
This is incredible! How could people derive so much delight in deceiving themselves?

Maybe she was scared of being stoned or castigated, at the expense of an innocent baby.
You people do not understand what is going on here. They are afraid of their useless SHARIA law.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by cococandy(f): 4:44pm On Mar 07, 2015
She held the baby's neck until it stopped breathing.
Shivers embarassed

Just to keep up the appearance of having married a virgin. What outward holiness won't cause in this life

1 Like

Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by nedu2000(m): 4:56pm On Mar 07, 2015
Our society encouraged this.......
Q:why not take the baby to motherless babies homes?
A:you will be asked for lengthy papers,whch would entail you spend lots of money and the baby would still be refused

Q:why not sell the baby?
A: its illegal

Q: why not dump the baby?
A: its morally wrong and its an offence,if caught

Q: why didn't you abort?
A: there are few illegal abortion centres but that will put my life in danger

We have to loosen some laws esp the use of motherless homes and abortion,because whether we admit it or not teenagers will have sex!
Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by mtchris(m): 4:57pm On Mar 07, 2015
sphinx54:

Na your father and all the children wey him born no get brain.
Boko!!!
Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by kayalla(f): 5:01pm On Mar 07, 2015
if this story is true na lie.
Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by eyinjuege: 5:06pm On Mar 07, 2015
olu77:
Does it mean her pregnancy wasn't visible while she was doing her wedding 2 months earlier?

Some girls have very slim builds and she would be wearing a burka or so which will cover her from head to toe, and its also bulky. It can hide a multitude of sins, including suicide bombers vest, unwanted pregnancy etc

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by abdillahee(m): 5:12pm On Mar 07, 2015
Nigerians na wa for us, amazing stories never ends

1 Like

Re: ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ by NnamdiN: 5:35pm On Mar 07, 2015
abdulkayus:

Am not on any damage control ish cos am nt even from the north bt reside there for over two decades. If nt cos of religious crisis sometime in some part of North and the issue of now boko haram, the north is far more safe than the south. Many southerners here even testified to that.
I disagree but I don't wanna argue anymore smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Caught With Mutilated Human Body Parts In Osun / My Nephews Killed My Mother - Nigerian Man Based In Italy (Graphic Pics) / 27-Year-Old Lady Jailed For Trafficking Teenage Girl For Prostitution (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.