Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

When Black Men Ruled Europe: The Moors Of Spain - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / When Black Men Ruled Europe: The Moors Of Spain (69275 Views)

Photos Of Nigerian Masquerade Spotted In Spain / Sad! See This Instagram Page Insulting Black Men / Igbos In Spain Attend Their Village Meeting In Native Attires (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Black Men Ruled Europe: The Moors Of Spain by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 07, 2015
SirShymexx:

Stop twisting history like you always. I thought by now, you should've educated yourself a bit - but old habits never die like they say.

Who organised the Council of Nicea in 312AD?

Who founded Constantinople, for the new Christian Capital/City?

Whether he fully converted or not, can be debated. However, he did favour the Christian-cult, and played a major role in the growth of Christianity. Yes, he did persecute Christians before that - but that doesn't negate the role he played afterwards.

I'll tell you what I told the other guy. Go and read about Constantine.
Re: When Black Men Ruled Europe: The Moors Of Spain by SirShymexx: 2:51pm On Mar 07, 2015
Radoillo:

I'll tell you what I told the other guy. Go and read about Constantine.

Lol. How about answer the two questions I posed to you?

Dude, stick to Igbo history and stop jumping out of ya depth.
Re: When Black Men Ruled Europe: The Moors Of Spain by cap28: 3:04pm On Mar 07, 2015
12ema:

Yes, that's right? No mind the OP joo. History is not important jare. Who cares where we came from. What is important is psquare, yemi alade and all other nollywood makers and shakers. He should have posted topics similar to that. Who needs to be educated anyway? I'm with you.
I hope you were being sarcastic undecided

1 Like

Re: When Black Men Ruled Europe: The Moors Of Spain by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 07, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol. How about answer the two questions I posed to you?

Dude, stick to Igbo history and stop jumping out of ya depth.

You should have known by now I don't response to your childish ethnic taunts.

First, Constantine was not baptised until he lay on his sick bed dying. Why?

Second, even after he became pro-Christian, he still built and dedicated temples to the old Roman gods. Till he died he retained his title as the head of the pagan Roman priesthood. Constantinople which he built was studded with pagan idols, and it remained so at the time he was espousing the cause of Christianity.

Constantine was smart and practical. He (unlike earlier emperors) realised that Christianity was a growing power he could not still. Plus he did have a soft spot for the religion, as many people close to him were Christians. What he then did was try to conciliate the growing faith and see how he could bring it under Imperial Control.

Like I said get your hands on a good biography of the man and read it. General history books on the Roman Empire and Christianity (which are all a lot of people get to read) do not paint a full picture of the emperor.

BTW, I saw where you claimed Timbuktu was the oldest university in the world. *smh* Fez? Al-Azhar? Ever heard of them? Are you sure you are not the one out of your depth here?
Re: When Black Men Ruled Europe: The Moors Of Spain by blackjack21(m): 3:09pm On Mar 07, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
Sorry, too long. Cant read today. Maybe next weekend

One word.
LAZY

15:09:46
Sat, Mar 7, 2015

1 Like

Re: When Black Men Ruled Europe: The Moors Of Spain by cap28: 3:11pm On Mar 07, 2015
pazienza:
So, Moor was initially used exclusively for black, but later became diluted to mean "everybody" in modern day North Africa, by the beasts, all in attempt to strip the black man of any claim to great achievements in the past.

Why am I not surprised, nothing is beyond these beasts, from history revisionism, now we they don't even want us to learn history at all.

If the black man knew what he achieved in the past, he would know what he is capable of doing in the present, and their mental enslavement of the black man would end, leading to the end of their economic and political enslavement of the black.

The riches in Europe is powered by the poverty in Africa, to keep this going, they sit on our history, twisting and rewriting it as they wish. Do you blame them when we have too many weak minds in our midst, easily brainwashed by the mainstream media and literature.

We have great minds in our midst but the Europeans have many of us under a very debilitating form of mind control which actively works to keep us ignorant and full of self hate, try this experiment: disassociate yourself from the European mass mind pollution media for 6 months and immerse yourself in black history and you will see the change that will come over you. After being away from the mind control cancers that call themselves CNN, BBC, Fox etc you will start to develop a different mindset about the world we live in, please note that this experiment must be combined with research about black history and a genuine desire to acquire knowledge about black history.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Black Men Ruled Europe: The Moors Of Spain by cap28: 3:12pm On Mar 07, 2015
blackjack21:

One word.
LAZY

15:09:46
Sat, Mar 7, 2015

AND STUP.ID
Re: When Black Men Ruled Europe: The Moors Of Spain by Ubenedictus(m): 3:13pm On Mar 07, 2015
Demmzy15:

You lied, the Muslims established Spain and Grenada. The Crusaders were bloodthirsty fools who killed all their way, they killed many Arab Christians(thinking they were Muslims), wiped out Jewish villages and killed Muslims!!!!

The reason for Crusades was that Muslims occupied Jerusalem and they want to clean up the land! Lol, they claimed to clean up but they committed atrocities against man, they even went to the extent of eating dead bodies!

No one should be proud of that, I can't be proud of murderers who claim to fight for Islam but kill indiscriminately. Women, children, infants weren't spared! Timur a so-called Muslim killed millions, but no Muslim is proud of that. He wanted to be like Genghis Khan, he killed Muslims, Jews, Hindus. Let's be reasonable!

corrections, spain already existed before the muslims came, there was already a Christian civilisation in constantinople and many other cities before the Islamic conquest.

The crusade were a response to the islamic conquests, the arabs and the ottoman empire was constantly trying to subjugate all the cities on its way and turn the lands into Islamic caliphate, some islamic rulers were "just" and tried to consider everyone others weren't, jerusalem was conquered and later held by the sarecens, so was constantinople by mohamed II, then spain and most eastern Christian cities. This insatiable islamic conquest made a Christian Kingdom to fear for their lives even the pope in rome knew he wasn't safe but simply contributed to the tension the muslim conquest had coused, crusades were called after a group of arabs masacred a group of pligrims on their way to Jerusalem, that was the straw that broke the carmel's back and precipitated the crusades.

The crusade were warlike and like most wars there were abuses, really disgusting things were done and i won't try to defend whatever atrocities were commited.

But yeah, the crusade were a reaction to the insatiable conquest of the ottoman empire and its associates.
Re: When Black Men Ruled Europe: The Moors Of Spain by Ubenedictus(m): 3:18pm On Mar 07, 2015
kay1one2:

The crusades were not a christian mission. Killing however seems to be an islamic mission as thats what mohammed did. Christ asked his followers to preach!
actually the crusades were a Christian mission, agreed to by all or most and sundry, preached by christians and their pastors. It was a period when the church and state acted together.

The crusade is as much a Christian affair as they are secular.
Re: When Black Men Ruled Europe: The Moors Of Spain by SirShymexx: 3:18pm On Mar 07, 2015
Radoillo:

You should have known by now I don't response to your childish ethnic taunts.

First, Constantine was not baptised until he laid on his sick bed dying. Why?

Second, even after he became pro-Christian, he still built and dedicated temples to the old Roman gods. Till he died he retained his title as the head of the pagan Roman priesthood. Constantinople which he built was studded with pagan idols, and it remained so at the time he was espousing the cause of Christianity.

Constantine was smart and practical. He (unlike earlier emperors) realised that Christianity was a growing power he could not still. Plus he did have a soft spot for the religion, as many people close to him were Christians. What he then did was try to conciliate the growing faith and see how he could bring it under Imperial Control.

Like I said get your hands on a good biography of the man and read it. General history books on the Roman Empire and Christianity (which are all a lot of people get to read) do not paint a full picture of the emperor.

How's that ethnic taunts? Isn't that ya forte? Oh, telling you to stick to ya forte means "ethnic taunts" in ya dictionary, no? I'd do the same to Odumchi and the rest cos once you lot step out ya comfort-zone - it's about spouting all kinds of revisionism and pseudo-history. Aren't you the same guy who always vehemently argue against Nile Valley civilisations being black civilisations? The same guy who believes the Moors weren't black?

He wasn't baptised, but how does that negate the fact that he converted to Christianity as alluded to by many historians and early Christian writers? Yes, he probably never understood what he was converting to, and did practise some paganism afterwards (especially the pagan statues he built in Constantinople). However, he played a major role in modern Christianity, and favoured the Christian-cult more than any other type of religion.

The Council of Nicea 325AD in which he organised birthed the New Testament and modern Christendom - and the use of God the father, the son, and the holy spirit. He also founded Constantinople (today's Istanbul), the new Rome, for Christians. Heck, some of the earliest images of Jesus were images of Emperor Constantine.

P.S: just answer the two questions with direct answers, rather than obfuscating facts and going off on a tangent.

1 Like

Re: When Black Men Ruled Europe: The Moors Of Spain by pazienza(m): 3:23pm On Mar 07, 2015
cap28:

We have great minds in our midst but the Europeans have many of us under a very debilitating form of mind control which actively works to keep us ignorant and full of self hate, try this experiment: disassociate yourself from the European mass mind pollution media for 6 months and immerse yourself in black history and you will see the change that will come over you. After being away from the mind control cancers that call themselves CNN, BBC, Fox etc you will start to develop a different mindset about the world we live in, please note that this experiment must be combined with research about black history and a genuine desire to acquire knowledge about black history.

After studying the circumstances surrounding Thomas Sankara's death and that of Patrice Lumumba, and the way the beasts that claim to be bastions of democracy deposed a democratically elected president in Iran to enthrone a puppet that answers to them.

I began to question all that they dish out as history in various White literatures. It's obvious there is no extent these people won't go, to have the entire treasures of the earth to themselves, at the expense of all indigenous people of the world. History revisionism is only but the start of how far they can go, the leaked letter of Leopold to Belgium Christian missionaries in Congo DR, was also an eye opener to her far they are willing to go to have control of all the treasures of the world under their control, to benefit their people and leave the indigenous owners in poverty and penury.

I pity black people still under the control of the European introduced religions, European media houses, both electronic and print.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Black Men Ruled Europe: The Moors Of Spain by Dragonking: 3:28pm On Mar 07, 2015
bigfrancis21:
After the fall of the Roman empire in the 4th to 5th centuries, Europe entered into what is known historically as the Dark ages - a period characterized by lack of growth in knowledge, backwardness and little development. Civilization was to be brought to Europe again through the Moors of North Africa who were a black muslim people, in their conquest to spread Islam. From 711 to 1490, black men ruled in Spain, Portugal and France, leaving behind architectural wonders of today: The Alhambra and the Mosque of Cordoba in Spain.

http://www.blackhistorystudies.com/resources/resources/15-facts-on-the-moors-in-spain/

Good work bro..keep them coming as I can see that we are gradually realizing who we are..pls don't give up...keep them coming, more and more..Africa must be liberated and awoken from its slumber.

1 Like

Re: When Black Men Ruled Europe: The Moors Of Spain by Misogynist2014(m): 3:29pm On Mar 07, 2015
1. I am not a black man, I'm an african.
2. Underdevelopment of africa is not because we have dullards, but of massive corruption invented by whites, developed by africans(emphasis added). Blacks are slaves, who don't know their origin(may not find this definition in dictionary).
Re: When Black Men Ruled Europe: The Moors Of Spain by blackjack21(m): 3:40pm On Mar 07, 2015
anonimi:
Since when did Moors of North African become Negroes of sub-Saharan Africa

How many people are aware of how Blacks are racially discriminated against in Libya, Morocco, Algeria, Egypt etc?

they are negroes dude.and by the way, we have senegal Senegal in similar butyraceous history of the black. Read this story.

.:
This is Ayuba Suleiman
Diallo (aka Job ben Solomon). He came from a very
educated family in the Senegal region. His
grandfather converted to Islam and for that reason
Job had received education in Arabic and Islamic
sciences. He was a scholar par excellence.

He was
abducted by European slavers in 1731 and was duly
taken across the Atlantic. He attempted to escape
from slavery and was caught by his "master".

He
wrote a letter to his in father in Arabic but instead
of making its way to west Africa, the letter ended up
in London in the hands of some English gentlemen.

He was bought and subsequently brought to
London in 1733 to translate Arabic books. He wrote
the Quran from memory, as one can be seen
hanging in his neck in the portrait. He returned to
his native land, having been freed, to find his father
dead in a battle and his wife married to someone
else.

Ayub bin Suleiman was one of the very few
slaves to return home after slavery and was indeed
one of the even fewer who were educated enough
to free themselves. Islam had enabled Ayub to be
firm and never loose hope, as he never lost his
faith.

The Oxford University Press published a
biography of Ayub authored by Douglas Grant.
Islam gives hope to the Africans today just like it
did to Ayub then. Please help us bring Islam back to
the people of Africa for greater education, harmony
and peace.

2 Likes

Re: When Black Men Ruled Europe: The Moors Of Spain by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 07, 2015
SirShymexx:

How's that ethnic taunts? Isn't that ya forte? Oh, telling you to stick to ya forte means "ethnic taunts" in ya dictionary, no? I'd do the same to Odumchi and the rest cos once you lot step out ya comfort-zone - it's about spouting all kinds of revisionism and pseudo-history. Aren't you the same guy who always vehemently argue against Nile Valley civilisations being black civilisations? The same guy who believes the Moors weren't black?

Where's all this coming from? And where did I tell you Moors weren't black? We disagree on how black the Nile civilizations were, so....? Even well-learned Egyptologists disagree on that. What does it have to do with you going to pick a book on Constantine?

Yes, bringing up Igbo on a general history thread that has nothing to do with them is childish, and shows how ethnic-minded you are. Go through this thread. That was the first mention of any specific ethnic group on this thread. It's something you always do. Which is why I never like having a discussion with you. You are unable to see past ethnicity.

He wasn't baptised, but how does that negate the fact that he converted to Christianity as alluded to by many historians and early Christian writers? Yes, he probably never understood what he was converting to, and did practise some paganism afterwards (especially the pagan statues he built in Constantinople). However, he played a major role in modern Christianity, and favoured the Christian-cult more than any other type of religion.

The Council of Nicea 325AD in which he organised birthed the New Testament and modern Christendom - and the use of God the father, the son, and the holy spirit. He also founded Constantinople (today's Istanbul), the new Rome, for Christians. Heck, some of the earliest images of Jesus were images of Emperor Constantine.

P.S: just answer the two questions with direct answers, rather than obfuscating facts and going off on a tangent.

I'm done with this. Let me suggest the finest history book in the English language ever written. Well-referenced. Over 2 centuries old and still without rival. 'The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire' by Gibbon. Chapters 17 and 18 deal with the career of Constantine.

When you are done and you want to resume this conversation, then come back. You will not understand Constantine's motives for playing the role he played in establishing the Christian faith in his empire if you do not understand who he was. I reiterate: he was a pro-Christian pagan, only accepting baptism on his death bed. Christian emperors do not build temples to Roman gods... which he did even in the so-called Christian city of Constantinople.

On a different note: Did you really think the University of Timbuktu was older than Fez and Al-Alzhar? That's kind of messed up.

5 Likes

Re: When Black Men Ruled Europe: The Moors Of Spain by Idrismusty97(m): 3:46pm On Mar 07, 2015
Blacks can easily be divided over religious line like you can see in this thread. We are talking about how black once rule Europe and some nematodes are arguing on how their religion is better than the rest, which religion brought civilizations blah blah. The worst part is that these religions are alien to us, if they are our indigenous religions i wouldn't have problem with that. Now tell me, why won't blacks be forever at the bottom of the food chain?

3 Likes

Re: When Black Men Ruled Europe: The Moors Of Spain by macof(m): 3:53pm On Mar 07, 2015
kay1one2:

Read about Constantine the roman emperor after nero who made Christianity the official religion of the Roman empire!

You do realize that was the moment Rome's eventual fall began?

Christianity was the seed that grew to destroy Rome
Re: When Black Men Ruled Europe: The Moors Of Spain by macof(m): 3:55pm On Mar 07, 2015
kay1one2:

The paper you write on was created in china in the bcs. Democracy you practice was developed in greece in the bcs. All modern progress made in today's world was in europe by officially Christian nations. Mohammed and islam represents backwardness!

Lmao grin grin
You said it all "in the bcs" hence Christians didn't exist then

Praise the ancient pagans for giving u civilization and everything you have today

1 Like

Re: When Black Men Ruled Europe: The Moors Of Spain by dexmond: 3:58pm On Mar 07, 2015
it shows that Islam spread through violence. That all the violence in the name of Islam has a precedence as seen in this post.
Re: When Black Men Ruled Europe: The Moors Of Spain by Capableben(m): 4:02pm On Mar 07, 2015
hmmmmmm
Re: When Black Men Ruled Europe: The Moors Of Spain by SirShymexx: 4:06pm On Mar 07, 2015
Radoillo:

Where's all this coming from? And where did I tell you Moors weren't black? We disagree on how black the Nile civilizations were, so....? Even well-learned Egyptologists disagree on that. What does it have to do with you going to pick a pick on Constantine?

Yes, bringing up Igbo on a general history thread that has nothing to do with them is childish, and shows how ethnic-minded you are. Go through this thread. That was the first mention of any specific ethnic group on this thread. It's something you always do. Which is why I never like having a discussion with you. You are unable to see past ethnicity.

Lmao. Brev, stop being a sensitive mangina while crying everywhere like a puerile little girl over a non-issue. You should be applauding me for calling Igbo history ya forte (you might also be lacking in that aspect but since I don't know much about ya history - I'd give you that). That's what I know you for, and every time you stepped outside that zone - you're notorious for being a mess with revisionism and pseudo-history.

Rather than answering simple direct questions - you've made a mountain out of a molehill, by creating drama basically cos I alluded to ya forte. You're a sensitive prima donna with drama. Get a grip and stop crying. grin

I'm done with this. Let me suggest the finest history book in the English language ever written. Well-referenced. Over 2 centuries old and still without rival. 'The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire' by Gibbon. Chapters 17 and 18 deal with the career of Constantine.

Stop citing books and answer simple questions. I honestly don't have time for lousy books written recently to interpret the origin of Christianity differently cos of how popular the belief system is today. I'll stick with historical facts.

When you are done and you want to resume this conversation, then come back. You will not understand Constantine's motives for playing the role he played in establishing the Christian faith in his empire if you do not understand who he was. I reiterate: he was a pro-Christian pagan, only accepting baptism on his death bed. Christian emperors do not build temples to Roman gods... which he did even in the so-called Christian city of Constantinople.

Oh, now you accept he was "Pro-Christian" - and I bet you'd agree with me that without him, Christianity wouldn't be what it's today cos the Council of Nicea, in which he organised to unite all Christians, and made God the father and the son the same - played a massive role in the rise of Christianity.

Moreover, why would he favour a religion, which wasn't even the most prominent religion back then, if he wasn't part of it? And isn't paganism also deeply rooted in Christianity - from Christmas, to Easter, et al? Yes, he did build pagan temples cos he never fully understood the faith at the time - and that was a political tool to make his reign all inconclusive. However, that doesn't negate the fact that he favoured the Christian-cult over other religions; was instrumental in the rise of Christianity and re-defining the nucleus of the religion; a lot of the earliest images of Jesus were Emperor Constantine's; and founded the Christian capital of the world in Constantinople.

On a different note: Did you really think the University of Timbuktu was older than Fez and Al-Alzhar? That's kind of messed up.

Fez and Al-Alzhar was a spiritual learning centre and a mosque. While Timbuktu was a higher scholastic centre where they taught advanced mathematics, sciences, astronomy etc.. You can't compare the two and, Timbuktu still remains the oldest on the planet. Timbuktu the Mysterious - and it's in Mali, West Africa! cool

1 Like

Re: When Black Men Ruled Europe: The Moors Of Spain by 12ema: 4:12pm On Mar 07, 2015
cap28:

I hope you were being sarcastic undecided

Please tell me you are joking.
Re: When Black Men Ruled Europe: The Moors Of Spain by Demmzy15(m): 4:17pm On Mar 07, 2015
Ubenedictus:

corrections, spain already existed before the muslims came, there was already a Christian civilisation in constantinople and many other cities before the Islamic conquest.

The crusade were a response to the islamic conquests, the arabs and the ottoman empire was constantly trying to subjugate all the cities on its way and turn the lands into Islamic caliphate, some islamic rulers were "just" and tried to consider everyone others weren't, jerusalem was conquered and later held by the sarecens, so was constantinople by mohamed II, then spain and most eastern Christian cities. This insatiable islamic conquest made a Christian Kingdom to fear for their lives even the pope in rome knew he wasn't safe but simply contributed to the tension the muslim conquest had coused, crusades were called after a group of arabs masacred a group of pligrims on their way to Jerusalem, that was the straw that broke the carmel's back and precipitated the crusades.

The crusade were warlike and like most wars there were abuses, really disgusting things were done and i won't try to defend whatever atrocities were commited.

But yeah, the crusade were a reaction to the insatiable conquest of the ottoman empire and its associates.
Let me teach you some history lesson, Spain was of course inhabited but not by Christians. The Islamic empire of Spain was established by one of the the Ummayyad Princes by the help of the Moors! Muslims owned Spain, but we're driven out the Christians in the 15th century. Spain and Grenada were Muslim lands, we had some scholars from Spain like ibn Hazm Al-andalus.

When Muslims were expanding into Europe, they were stopped in France in the 8th century. The first Crusade was called by Pope Urban II about 200years later, when Muslims and Christians lived peacefully. They captured Jerusalem in 1096AD,before they captured Jerusalem they laid seige on Marra. They then entered the city and there was famine, they resulted to cannibalism, they started eating the dead bodies of Arabs(Muslims and Christians) and turks!! Are these the individuals, you should be proud of?!

The war between Muslims and the Roman empire all started when they wanted to end the Muslims during the time of Prophet Muhammad (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam), you even lied when you said the Crusade was called because Muslims killed pilgrims??!! My friend the Crusaders were ones who stopped Muslim pilgrims when they(Crusaders) captured Egypt, they stop Muslims who were going to Mecca and killed all of them!

There was freedom of religion in the Muslim Jerusalem, no one was denied pilgrimage. In fact no one paid for pilgrimage, when Muslims tried to take over Christian or Jewish sites they were punished! To try to show that Muslims are the bad guys, here is a link showing modern Christians apologizing to Muslims for the Crusaders actions http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/1996/october7/6tb090.html#bmb=1
Re: When Black Men Ruled Europe: The Moors Of Spain by cap28: 4:26pm On Mar 07, 2015
pazienza:

After studying the circumstances surrounding Thomas Sankara's death and that of Patrice Lumumba, and the way the beasts that claim to be bastions of democracy deposed a democratically elected president in Iran to enthrone a puppet that answers to them.

I began to question all that they dish out as history in various White literatures. It's obvious there is no extent these people won't go, to have the entire treasures of the earth to themselves, at the expense of all indigenous people of the world. History revisionism is only but the start of how far they can go, the leaked letter of Leopold to Belgium Christian missionaries in Congo DR, was also an eye opener to her far they are willing to go to have control of all the treasures of the world under their control, to benefit their people and leave the indigenous owners in poverty and penury.

I pity black people still under the control of the European introduced religions, European media houses, both electronic and print.

Now you are talking - this is what I like to hear, kudos to you bros wink wink

1 Like

Re: When Black Men Ruled Europe: The Moors Of Spain by cap28: 4:27pm On Mar 07, 2015
12ema:

Please tell me you are joking.

why would I be joking undecided undecided
Re: When Black Men Ruled Europe: The Moors Of Spain by 12ema: 4:31pm On Mar 07, 2015
cap28:

why would I be joking undecided undecided

That i would have to explain sarcasm. Is psquare more important than understanding our history?
Re: When Black Men Ruled Europe: The Moors Of Spain by macof(m): 4:35pm On Mar 07, 2015
Situation001:
Remember civilization started in Africa..

A time shall come that Africa will once more rule the world...

Only when Africans look to their ancestors and leave foreign religions

1 Like

Re: When Black Men Ruled Europe: The Moors Of Spain by 12ema: 4:41pm On Mar 07, 2015
macof:

Only when Africans look to their ancestors and leave foreign religions

define; "leave foreign religions"
Re: When Black Men Ruled Europe: The Moors Of Spain by cap28: 4:46pm On Mar 07, 2015
12ema:

That i would have to explain sarcasm. Is psquare more important than understanding our history?

Psquare is not even known outside the borders of West Africa, why would you compare him to something as serious as black history?

1 Like

Re: When Black Men Ruled Europe: The Moors Of Spain by macof(m): 4:48pm On Mar 07, 2015
12ema:

define; "leave foreign religions"
Dump christianity and Islam.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Black Men Ruled Europe: The Moors Of Spain by 12ema: 4:49pm On Mar 07, 2015
cap28:

Psquare is not even known outside the borders of West Africa, why would you compare him to something as serious as black history?

That is the whole point. The guys small mind is limited to small unimportant things. Because the OP's page was too long he could not imagine himself reading it. If it were two pages of Ini Edo he would definitely find time to read it. I can't believe i am explaining this. Excuse me; i have to go shoot myself now.

1 Like

Re: When Black Men Ruled Europe: The Moors Of Spain by MarieSucre(f): 4:50pm On Mar 07, 2015
xage:
Islam is the begining of civilization
Where is the evidence for such an assertion?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Oba Elegushi’s 2nd Wife, Hadiza Steps Into The Palace 6 Months After Wedding / Facts About The Yoruba Enclave In The Heart Of Aniocha In Delta State / Masquerade, Ajeron, Cleanses Ajegunle Of Coronavirus (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.