Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

International Calls - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / International Calls (384 Views)

NCC Regulator Has Increased The Price Of Incoming International Calls By 525% / Make Cheap International Calls / What Is The Best Nigerian Network For Making International Calls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

International Calls by constellation: 11:39am On Mar 07, 2015
So because my friends have gone abroad I am destined to never speak to them again?
It's just so irritating the way this network providers continue to kill relationships. Communication is key in every and any relationship. Must I exhaust my entire pocket money on just 1 call to China. Kenya which is in Africa is even worse. Please I need a cheap international call rate for my friends and family. Help this poor girl call her boyfriend, bestfriend, anld cousin every week. MTN,GLO,AIRTEL,ETISALAT, are you listening? You could customise it just for me, you know,out of the goodness of your heart. I am sure every Nigerian has someone outside the country to call. It will be nice if you allowed we the poor to afford this too. What do you think of a flatrate of N3.5/minute? In any case my boyfriend's birthday is next week i need an affordable 1 hour. Thank you. Abi my fellow Naijarians, I lie?

(1) (Reply)

How Paramount Is Your Privacy? / Please I Need Help About My Tab 2 / Drop Your Bb Pins And Lets Connect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.