Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

General Buhari Pays Visit To Shehu Shagari: Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Buhari Pays Visit To Shehu Shagari: Photos (30526 Views)

PDP To Shehu: Hide Your Head In Shame Over Comments On Southern Kaduna Killings / Saleh Abdu Lukat Weds Nana Asmau Mukhtar Shagari - Photos / Saraki's Birthday Cake To Shehu Sani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Buhari Pays Visit To Shehu Shagari: Photos by M4gunners: 1:13pm On Mar 07, 2015
KwoiZabo:
Shagari is resting already and raising younger politicians (like his son - deputy Gov. of sokoto) but buhari is still running around without certificate looking for Aso Rock. angry. Buhari will soon contest with Shagari's grandson.
I can't stop laughing lol without certificate. ( Known as ASANBODO)which ever advice him to do this really try.

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Pays Visit To Shehu Shagari: Photos by balakbalam: 1:14pm On Mar 07, 2015
APC !!! Change!
there was joy in my heart when I heard that our President GMB is coming to Lagos today for 1 million march, I wanted to see him I was amoung the 1st set of people that come out for rally wanting to meet with our upcoming Presido, but am hearing something else now, that he is even in Sokoto, I can't believe it, this man is using our brain ooo, we are campaigning on this hot sun, shouting Buhari Buhari all over the places but this man we are campaigning for is busy in Sokoto doing something else, I and about 20 of my frnds I came with just changed our mind now, no more Buhari, the Devil we know is very much better than the Angel we don't know, GEJ from now on..........
PDP!!!
POWER!!!
GEJ till Buhari decide to be telling us his supporters the truth, let his yes be yes, if he say he will come let him not woke up and say he is Sokoto,
Make up ur mind to be telling us the truth and we'll stand by you in the next 4yrs

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Buhari Pays Visit To Shehu Shagari: Photos by anonimi: 1:18pm On Mar 07, 2015
reborn1:
May you hand over your work to your children. Amen!

Back to Sender, BtS
Re: General Buhari Pays Visit To Shehu Shagari: Photos by TBD(m): 1:31pm On Mar 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Even if AIT shows d video of tinubu and buhari stealing money, our foolish and brainwashed supporters will still vote for us! Imagine wad apc said abt dem supporters!
Dis shows how foolish apc thugs re, I pity dem and dem generations!

Dem busy matching to slavery, d guy dey matching for is busy chilling elsewhere, whoz now d fool!
Name ur price do dey pay u? Eve GEJ know failure is awaiting despite sharing dollar

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Pays Visit To Shehu Shagari: Photos by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:39pm On Mar 07, 2015
KwoiZabo:
Shagari is resting already and raising younger politicians (like his son - deputy Gov. of sokoto) but buhari is still running around without certificate looking for Aso Rock. angry. Buhari will soon contest with Shagari's grandson.
Are Shagari and Buhari mate? Shagari is 90 while Buhari is 72.
Re: General Buhari Pays Visit To Shehu Shagari: Photos by Rilwayne001: 1:55pm On Mar 07, 2015
ahizih:
[s] u jst disturbed the vicinity wit ur noise, [/s] i guess u are frm yoruba land or maybe ur mum is frm dia. No beefing

I'm proudly yoruba.

U can go to hell undecided
Re: General Buhari Pays Visit To Shehu Shagari: Photos by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 07, 2015
KwoiZabo:

I suppose you are to lazy to get yourself properly informed. Barr. Mukhtari Shagari isn't President Shehu Shagari's son. Shehu Shagari is his maternal uncle, And believe me, he is a figure head deputy gov, esp now that his boss is in APC but he remained in PDP. Mukhtari was a federal minister under OBJ for 7yrs plus,deputy gov to Aliyu Wamakko for 8yrs,.....and yet he cudnt clinch PDP'S gubernatorial ticket for 2015.
Ask people on ground in sokoto, Mukhtari Shagari is a failed politician here,.......an electorial liability to his party.
Re: General Buhari Pays Visit To Shehu Shagari: Photos by yemison(m): 2:01pm On Mar 07, 2015
Lol

is he dere to apologize to Shagari on wot he did modan 30yrs ago?

politicians wit deir funny aproch of tins.
Re: General Buhari Pays Visit To Shehu Shagari: Photos by Collynzo419: 2:02pm On Mar 07, 2015
anonimi:

Back to Sender, BtS

grin grin grin grin

Why? Are you not proud of your job?

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Pays Visit To Shehu Shagari: Photos by KwoiZabo(m): 2:07pm On Mar 07, 2015
Frankie9ice:

I suppose you are to lazy to get yourself properly informed. Barr. Mukhtari Shagari isn't President Shehu Shagari's son. Shehu Shagari is his maternal uncle, And believe me, he is a figure head deputy gov, esp now that his boss is in APC but he remained in PDP. Mukhtari was a federal minister under OBJ for 7yrs plus,deputy gov to Aliyu Wamakko for 8yrs,.....and yet he cudnt clinch PDP'S gubernatorial ticket for 2015.
Ask people on ground in sokoto, Mukhtari Shagari is a failed politician here,.......an electorial liability to his party.
I am not doubting what you've said, I'm only telling Buhari to allow us March Forward. Buhari overthrew a civilian govt 3 days after I was born and he is still disturbing us till today. Haba. meanwhile Abdullah Wali, Tambuwal's Godfather is the PDP candidate.
Re: General Buhari Pays Visit To Shehu Shagari: Photos by praxisnetworks: 2:11pm On Mar 07, 2015
I say amen on anonimi's behalf....that he will handover his works over to his children...grand children to the fourth generation

reborn1:

May you hand over your work to your children. Amen!

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari Pays Visit To Shehu Shagari: Photos by hansad: 2:22pm On Mar 07, 2015
Buhari has no shame. Buhari is visiting a Shagari democratically electedby the people but whom Buhari used guns to dethrone. Buhari is visiting Shagari to support Buhari again to get power. In fact, Buhari has no brain.
Re: General Buhari Pays Visit To Shehu Shagari: Photos by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 07, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Good
The slayer of corruption.
The terrorizer of looters.
The defender of the masses.
The no-nonsense general.
The most popular man in Nigeria.
The political enigma.
The only politician who can get millions without renting
a crowd.
The man with a cult-like followership.
The persistent one!
PDP's worst nightmare.
All welcome Nigeria's incoming president
President Muhammadu Buhari. GCFR

na so my bros
Re: General Buhari Pays Visit To Shehu Shagari: Photos by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 07, 2015
[/b]By May 29, 1999, we had 23 PDP governors, 6 AD, and 7 APP. 16 years later, this is their story:

(A) PDP (23 governors)
1. James lbori - PDP Delta - in prison for looting
2. DSP Alamieseigha - PDP Bayelsa - Ex-convict for looting
3. Lucky Igbinedion - PDP Edo - Ex-convict for looting
4. Peter Odili - PDP Rivers - In court for looting
5. Chimaroke Nnamani - PDP Enugu - In court for looting
6. Ayo Fayose - PDP Ekiti - In court for looting
7. Rasheed Ladoja - PDP Oyo - In court for looting
8. Alao Akala - PDP Oyo - In court for looting
9. Gbenga Daniel - PDP Ogun - In court for looting
10. Ikenna Ohakim - PDP Imo - In court for looting
11. Adamu Muazu - Bauchi (current PDP National
Chairman) - In court for looting over N19 Billion from the state treasury
12. Joshua Dariye - PDP Plateau - In court for looting
13. Jolly Nyame - PDP Taraba - In court for looting the state treasury
14. Abdulahi Adamu - PDP Nassarawa - In court for looting the state treasury
15. Boni Haruna - PDP Adamawa - (newly appointed minister by President Jonathan) -
In court for looting the treasury
16. Saminu Turaki - EX-Gov. PDP Jigawa - In court for looting the treasury
17. Orji Uzor Kalu - PDP Abia - In court for looting the treasury

(B-). AD to AC- 6 govs.

NO Ex governor has ever been taken to court for treasury looting.
NOTE:- Tinubu of Lagos was dragged to Code of Conduct Tribunal for having foreign accounts while in power against government
policy of zero foreign account for public officials. He was found not guilty because he had the accounts before his election to the office of governor.
Case dismissed!

(C) APP - (ANPP) 7 governors
1. Attahiru Baffarawa - APP Sokoto - In court
for looting (he is now in a PDP member)
2. Prince Abubakar Audu - ANPP Kogi - In
court for looting.

So APC made up of AD/ AC/ACN of the past is
leading the pack. Does it not make perfect
sense to allow these people to lead at the center?
[/b]

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari Pays Visit To Shehu Shagari: Photos by praxisnetworks: 2:43pm On Mar 07, 2015
Gbam....am rushing to start a thread with this bro....join me

SammyHoe:
[/b]By May 29, 1999, we had 23 PDP governors, 6 AD, and 7 APP. 16 years later, this is their story:

(A) PDP (23 governors)
15. Boni Haruna - PDP Adamawa - (newly appointed minister by President Jonathan) -

(B-). AD to AC- 6 govs.

NOTE:- Tinubu of Lagos was dragged to Code of Conduct Tribunal for having foreign accounts while in power against government
policy of zero foreign account for public officials. He was found not guilty because he had the accounts before his election to the office of governor.
Case dismissed!

court for looting.

[/b]
Re: General Buhari Pays Visit To Shehu Shagari: Photos by goksongold(m): 2:47pm On Mar 07, 2015
Egun nla lo nkeyin igbale! Oro awon agba. #saibuari
Re: General Buhari Pays Visit To Shehu Shagari: Photos by babeabike: 2:50pm On Mar 07, 2015
taharqa:
Is him not supposed to be jogging in Lagos for his '1 million man match' (more like 8000 man match)??

cheesy

Can your father jog like that?
Re: General Buhari Pays Visit To Shehu Shagari: Photos by babeabike: 2:53pm On Mar 07, 2015
SammyHoe:

(A) PDP (23 governors)

(B-). AD to AC- 6 govs.

Case dismissed!

court for looting.

[/b]

You make sense die...your fact and figures speak it all...ride on...Sai Baba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Buhari Pays Visit To Shehu Shagari: Photos by Dav24(m): 3:08pm On Mar 07, 2015
Buhari viewed his visit to shagari as crucial because his mision there is to tender an apology to mr shagari for truncating his government in 1983, i know that he will also ask mr shagari to forgive him for convicting him without trial; therefore the APC one million march in lagos should start moving to katsina right away.
Re: General Buhari Pays Visit To Shehu Shagari: Photos by Esinasinla: 3:14pm On Mar 07, 2015
MOG1D1:
What's General "Oluwole" Buhari doing in Sokoto when he's expected in Lagos?
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2188533_trythisathome_jpeg9bbf8f89a2e3b1492ec9fa101a8a3a7c

i angree with u that Gej has more physical strenght than GMB. But, in terms of mental and charismatic strenght to operate d governance of a state, comparing him to GMD is like comparing bird to auroplane!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Buhari Pays Visit To Shehu Shagari: Photos by xest(m): 3:41pm On Mar 07, 2015
J
Collynzo419:
Lies from PDP that he could not attend Lagos March due to ill health

Buhari is well and on a visit to Sokoto. This is contrary to the front page thread claiming that Buhari opted out of the march.

Baba Oyoyo is back. PDP go hear am!

Sai Baba
Mr man,ur excuse is baseless, can't he go and visit shagari after the one million man match? They knws hour wil faint on the match that's why they sent him to sokoto to go and rest.
Re: General Buhari Pays Visit To Shehu Shagari: Photos by nduchucks: 3:48pm On Mar 07, 2015
taharqa:
Is him not supposed to be jogging in Lagos for his '1 million man match' (more like 8000 man match)??

cheesy

I'm sure it is with a very heavy heart that you admit that thousands of people came out for the match. This is good enough since we know that the impending defeat of your idol, GEJ, breeds gross underestimation and misrepresentation of these kinds of numbers.

We know that your 8,000 in this case, means at least 800,000. Thanks for the reluctant admission. cool

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Pays Visit To Shehu Shagari: Photos by Collynzo419: 3:52pm On Mar 07, 2015
xest:
J [s]Mr man,ur excuse is baseless, can't he go and visit shagari after the one million man match? They knws hour wil faint on the match that's why they sent him to sokoto to go and rest.[/s]

Nonsense!

He has itinerary that is being strictly followed. The 1 Million March in Lagos was organised by Lagos APC and not the National Council of APC.

Lagos is Buhari territory! The Lagos March was just to reinforce that point to people like you. Even in the absence of Major APC leaders, Lagosians trooped out in their millions.

He was unavoidably absent as Shagari's 90th Birthday last month and he arranged this meeting prior to his departure from the UK.

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Pays Visit To Shehu Shagari: Photos by Myself2(m): 3:53pm On Mar 07, 2015
It's too late for the brain-dead, certificate-forging traitor/tyrant called Buhari to go and pretend to have any respect for the respected elder statesman Alh Shehu Shagari
Re: General Buhari Pays Visit To Shehu Shagari: Photos by Olatad: 3:54pm On Mar 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Even if AIT shows d video of tinubu and buhari stealing money, our foolish and brainwashed supporters will still vote for us! Imagine wad apc said abt dem supporters!

Dem busy matching to slavery, d guy dey matching for is busy chilling elsewhere, whoz now d fool!
Op,what are u on about?
Re: General Buhari Pays Visit To Shehu Shagari: Photos by yusufbida(m): 3:57pm On Mar 07, 2015
maximas:
If he like Visit Muhammad
YOU ARE A BASTARD.
Re: General Buhari Pays Visit To Shehu Shagari: Photos by lastpage: 5:08pm On Mar 07, 2015
MOG1D1:
What's General "Oluwole" Buhari doing in Sokoto when he's expected in Lagos?
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2188533_trythisathome_jpeg9bbf8f89a2e3b1492ec9fa101a8a3a7c

All these "Pose-for-Photo-shot" film trick no dey work!

That man with protruding belly like someone with Liver problem (too much Creek Ogogoro) can collapse from any intense exercise!
Phuck Shepopotamus make im get belle sef, im no fit!

Lastpage!

Re: General Buhari Pays Visit To Shehu Shagari: Photos by mcdonald247(m): 5:20pm On Mar 07, 2015
Never say know
Re: General Buhari Pays Visit To Shehu Shagari: Photos by tola9ja: 5:27pm On Mar 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

REMEMBER TO DELETE THIS MONIKER ON MAY 29 THIS YEAR
Re: General Buhari Pays Visit To Shehu Shagari: Photos by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 07, 2015
tola9ja:

REMEMBER TO DELETE THIS MONIKER ON MAY 29 THIS YEAR
and anoda virus will rise again!
Re: General Buhari Pays Visit To Shehu Shagari: Photos by tola9ja: 5:30pm On Mar 07, 2015
Rilwayne001:

I'm proudly yoruba.

U can go to hell undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Things Nigerians May Not Know About Vp-elect Osinbajo, By Justice Umezulike / Nigeria, Now A Research Field For Corruption? / Senate Broke Into Chaos Over EFCC Nominees As Saraki Calls For Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.