Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Boko Haram Joins ISIS - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Joins ISIS (76864 Views)

25 Years Old Young Ghanaian Graduate Joins Isis / Re: Boko Haram Joins Isis / Boko Haram Joins ISIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by betterabia: 12:13am On Mar 08, 2015
it is time muslims are asked to deny verses from koran that encourage crime to humanity. verses that are against the constitutions of the state.

https://www.facebook.com/heyconservativepost/photos/a.229595873895375.1073741829.221573484697614/382848598570101/?type=1&permPage=1

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by 50calibre(m): 12:22am On Mar 08, 2015
zionzoe:
Don't hide behind the casualty tin, the centrall ministry of Satan is to steal , kill and destroy, which he is freely doing using islam as his tool today!In the long run satans ministry is flourishing. I won't say you should quit islam, but I can enlighten you on a wrongly painted prophet in your Holy book, prophet Isah, he was around before your last prophet......He was sinless, he loves the whole world and died for us all, he gave us his Sinlessness and took our sins,if you will pray that God should reveal more about Isah to you, you will be free. Takia

Lol save your tales, I'm a Christian, born & raised. Though I'm not a fan of Islam, however, I'm smart enough to know that politics & religion are different things.

Politics should be about credibility not religion, because at the end of the day, religion won't put food on your table.

People like you deserve to be poor, the bible encourages wisdom not stupi*dity, as a matter of fact, the books of Ecclesiastics & proverbs talks a lot about how stupi*d people will remain poor, & you're a typical example of that.

You're lost!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 12:28am On Mar 08, 2015
Bad business for Nigerians

Jonathan vs Buhauri playing advanced and bad games

God please you have always being saving us please don't forsake us now please save us from all this blood sucking,heartless politicals....... We. need you God more than ever now God.....

NairaLands be you PDP , APC. its not time to start e-Wars but borrow our self's some senses b4 its too late cos come Isis den forget freedom ooo
Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:29am On Mar 08, 2015
brownlord:
We don't give a damn, provided their activities remain in NE, they can even join anything they deem fit.

"No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main.....Any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bells tolls; it tolls for thee." ---- John Donne

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by zionzoe(m): 12:29am On Mar 08, 2015
Does that really solve the problem Sir? No, I don't think so.Satan is just smart in pushing forward Islam as a State religion knowing full well that, God will someday use Christianity,not d law or Ten commandments pls, to rule the world.Satan is just a subverter trying to hijack the kingdom of God on Earth using a false religion. One day this Earth will be ruled by Christ.. Many are afraid to call islam what it is, a False religion, organised by a false prophet who went aboout killing Jews and was later poisoined by a Jewish woman, when d poison started having effect on him, his face was swollen and in the fear of losing his beautiful wifes, some of which he killed their husbands to get them, he comanded dem to cover their faces and later died in pain. Before his death , he hated jews the more and incited that they be killed. The posioning of the suya he ate was only a test to see if he was truely a prophet. The Jewish woman prayed, Lord if you truely sent this man as a prophet, let him not eat this meat, but if you sent him let him tell before eating that the suya is poisoned, he could not save bashir, immediately bashir ate the suya, he turned blue and died, the false prophet still had the meat being chewed in his mouth, thank God he had swallowed the saliva of the posoned meat.....he later died of the poison. Confirmed false prophet
nora544:

In austria we found is out when a newspaper could get books from the private school from saudi arabia in my country that the kids lean in the school to hate other religions and now this school have to close the doors at the end of the schoolyear.

What nowbody knows is that saudia arabia teach in their schools the hate of other religions.

Nigeria should stop that the goverment help the peopel to go to mekka and also that chchristians can go the israel

State should be state and religion should be private.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by SailorXY: 12:30am On Mar 08, 2015
it doesn't matter if they join Satan, we'll still kill

#neveragain

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by zionzoe(m): 12:37am On Mar 08, 2015
That you are afraid to pay your tithe should not make you think that you are rich. When the ceaser_Tinubu collects your tithe in Lagos and greedly converts almost half of the Land of Lagos to himslf , did u catch him? Well read this......Does that really solve the problem Sir? No, I don't think so.Satan is just smart in pushing forward Islam as a State religion knowing full well that, God will someday use Christianity,not d law or Ten commandments pls, to rule the world.Satan is just a subverter trying to hijack the kingdom of God on Earth using a false religion. One day this Earth will be ruled by Christ.. Many are afraid to call islam what it is, a False religion, organised by a false prophet who went aboout killing Jews and was later poisoined by a Jewish woman, when d poison started having effect on him, his face was swollen and in the fear of losing his beautiful wifes, some of which he killed their husbands to get them, he comanded dem to cover their faces and later died in pain. Before his death , he hated jews the more and incited that they be killed. The posioning of the suya he ate was only a test to see if he was truely a prophet. The Jewish woman prayed, Lord if you truely sent this man as a prophet, let him not eat this meat, but if you sent him let him tell before eating that the suya is poisoned, he could not save bashir, immediately bashir ate the suya, he turned blue and died, the false prophet still had the meat being chewed in his mouth, thank God he had swallowed the saliva of the posoned meat.....he later died of the poison. Confirmed false prophet
KingAdeOluomo1:
Bad business for Nigerians

Jonathan vs Buhauri playing advanced and bad games

God please you have always being saving us please don't forsake us now please save us from all this blood sucking,heartless politicals....... We. need you God more than ever now God.....

NairaLands be you PDP , APC. its not time to start e-Wars but borrow our self's some senses b4 its too late cos come Isis den forget freedom ooo

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by babasanti: 12:38am On Mar 08, 2015
50calibre:

You guy must be an offspring of Goodluck Jonathan.

I couldn't believe the idiocy of this comment above, I delved further into your posts to rate how sane you were and viola!!! It didn't take long

People like you shouldn't be allowed to breed, your stupi*dity is a threat to mankind.
the problem with u buhari and Apc supporters is your filled with rebelious spirit one charcteristics of witchcraft. The Glory of GOD will soon shine on Nigeria. And that man that is inciting division,terrorism in Nigeria will go down like haman in the book of esther.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by brownlord: 12:43am On Mar 08, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

"No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main.....Any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bells tolls; it tolls for thee." ---- John Donne

Pretty stup1d, what has that got to do wif me
Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by zionzoe(m): 12:46am On Mar 08, 2015
Which is stronger between a sermon and prayers? I gurantee you that it is Prayers. You don't swallow all of the sermon, you reson to pick things that you can grab from it. But prayers you swallow it hook, line and sinker. I am still waiting for a muslim to paste the five prayers they dusturb us with on horn speakers to paste it here in English without hidding any text......lol
CaptainAmerica1:

Sermons not prayers.

Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by nortcentrallord(m): 12:48am On Mar 08, 2015
50calibre:

Shut up retar*d!!

So what does your retar*d president believe in? Stealing is not corruption? God come and solve my country's problems for me?

Your religion had blindfolded you, it's a cancer eating you up slowly and one day (if you don't rid yourself of stupi*dity) it will come to climax with you or a member of your family slaughtered on the street.

Someone points out the incompetence of your government and are foolish enough to think this is about religion?

Boko haram's biggest casualties are Muslims and you still think it's a war of us vs them... Your stupi*dity will get you killed.

God help your body for your soul is long lost.
First, "stealing is not corruption" it's a phrase not of my president and your president but a quote of a formal chief judge. I believe if by now you still don't comprehend that phrase, then you ain't worthy of my audience.

My religion preaches peace and love of God and neighbor, what does yours preach?

What you wish my family, I do not wish yours but it won't come to pass in our lives because I have value for life. My religion thought me well.

Am sure you read in the papers when your Northern elders and fellow muslims stalled the inital military progress up North which was led by Ihejirika and termed it as fighting the North making it look like a crime against humanity.

Then, only the christians where being killed and churches alone where burnt but when your own beloved BH turned their weapons on all and sundry, refusing to be selective because of the divide in your agreements, you people started weeping and shifting blames.

The damage your elders deed made US to refuse selling weapons to Nigeria.

GEJ opted for China and the middle east and got weapons, AU agreed on coalition with our territorial neighbor's and now that result are rolling in, you cry that it is late because you expected it to tarnish the image of GEJ during the general elections.

But in your blindness, you push forth the very man who stalled the first military movement up North against BH. The same man who said and I quote "a fight against Boko haram is a fight against the north"
A man who promised to spread sharia in all the four corners of Nigeria.( the same sharia on whose foundation BH, Isis, Alqaida etc are biult)

A man who referred to his fellow Nigerians as baboons and advocated for the blood of baboons to be socked.

The truth is bitter hence your throwing of little temper tantrums. Hehehehehe, I give you a big hug, because @ this stage all I will rather tell you is sorry bro, life is truly difficult for the blind.
Once again, my religion thought me well, what did yours teach you? And don't quote me claiming to be a christian from any part other than the north. Your outburst already exposed you.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by Bashirfuntua(m): 12:54am On Mar 08, 2015
ahizih:
Nice one well arranged, bro are u from Funtua in KT?
yea
Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by Reference(m): 1:01am On Mar 08, 2015
Collynzo419:
This is troubling news and Nigerians need to understand that the BH issue can no longer be treated with kids gloves.

This new relationship with ISIS is strategic because it will encourage and increase the use of foreign fighters, making the fight against BH more difficult.

What Nigeria needs now is a leader that can put political considerations aside and fight this menace head on, utilizing our military resources efficiently to curtail BH.

We need change in this country before things get out of hand.

What Nigeria needs now are patriots ready to elevate the flag above all other considerations and not just wailing for 'so called leaders' the way a child screams for mommy and daddy. Will 'leaders' man the checkpoints and border crossings. Will leaders report suspicious neighbours and snitch to save their country. Man wake up.
Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by zionzoe(m): 1:04am On Mar 08, 2015
thank God that you can see beyond your nose.......unlike many Christians that have been illutionised to focus on the Lesser evil when the greater evil of terrorism is gradually eating up the fabrick of this nation from the NE. Did you notice that Ibrahim is Rich, so poverty is not the cause! Did you notice that he was deceptive pretending to hate Bokoharam? Many on naira land dat are muslims are the same thing, their religion teaches them to lie if it will further dir religion! Did you notice that he was a commited practitioner of dat his religion? That is the hall mark of terrorism! Christians let us give our children d freedon we enjoyed before 2009
clemzy05:

Now I see the connection between Ibrahim lawal Uwais joining ISIS... God save us!!!
Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by toshmann(m): 1:11am On Mar 08, 2015
Heheheheheeeeee!!!
I no talk am? I talk am just yesterday na. As soon as Buhari-De-Boko returned from London, Boko Haram re-organized. Now they've come with a new strategy.
Since he was in london the army has been pounding Boko Haram, now Commander don return, boko haram has come back alive.

Wahala dey o grin

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by SirShymexx: 1:26am On Mar 08, 2015
Lmao...this tripe is frontpage news all over Western media. grin

Is this just propaganda, or for real? And can ISIS stretch its tentacles to Nigeria, without being overstretched?

The whole ISIS thing is just for the Middle East, and it won't go past Libya. I'm not buying this nonsense, especially since ISIS are just pawns serving certain interests.

Nigeria just needs a better military and a better leader. But God forbid the real ISIS get to Nigeria - that will be pretty much game-over and Nigeria will forever be an Islamic country. Those ISIS mofos aren't nothing to play with. grin
Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by polis007(m): 1:33am On Mar 08, 2015
Bashirfuntua:
GEJ: I underestimate Boko haram.
Azazi: PDP is boko haram.
OBJ to GEJ: Tell me truth what do you say is your reason when i tell you to crush the boko boys
PDP: GMB is the sponsored of boko haram. but no proof.
Muslim groups: Boko haram is non Islamic
Nigeria Army: we fail to crush away boko haram in 6 years but now will do that in 6 weeks.
NOTE: Boko haram kill more than 15,000 Nigerians and displayed more than 2,000,000. 3 times more than the population of Bayelsa.
My take on: if boko haram are killing Bayelsans will GEJ still underestimate them?
28march is the day
vote wisely
before Nigeria will turn to boko haram republic.
GMB may not be the best, but far better than GEJ.

Don't score cheap political points with a sensitive issue as National security. Being partisan has clouded your sense of judgement and objectivity. The last time I checked it was your preferred candidate that incited the Northern youths because he lost an election. He may not be directly responsible for the state insecurity but his body language over the yrs gave him away.if he truly care about d interest of this country, he shld stand up and be counted, he doesn't need to be in Aso rock to do that.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by 50calibre(m): 1:35am On Mar 08, 2015
babasanti:
the problem with u buhari and Apc supporters is your filled with rebelious spirit one charcteristics of witchcraft. The Glory of GOD will soon shine on Nigeria. And that man that is inciting division,terrorism in Nigeria will go down like haman in the book of esther.

Hahahahaha you're talking total nonsense!!

Even Einstein can't comprehend your thinking pattern.

Good luck!!
Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by hansad: 1:36am On Mar 08, 2015
Even if Boko joins ISIS, so long as Buhari is not president of Nigeria, there is nothing ISIS or Boko can do against areas of Nigeria outside the 12 far northern states that adopted sharia criminal laws like stoning women to death for adultery, cutting off hands of petty thieves, etc.
Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by 50calibre(m): 1:38am On Mar 08, 2015
nortcentrallord:

God help your body for your soul is long lost.
First, "stealing is not corruption" it's a phrase not of my president and your president but a quote of a formal chief judge. I believe if by now you still don't comprehend that phrase, then you ain't worthy of my audience.

My religion preaches peace and love of God and neighbor, what does yours preach?

What you wish my family, I do not wish yours but it won't come to pass in our lives because I have value for life. My religion thought me well.

Am sure you read in the papers when your Northern elders and fellow muslims stalled the inital military progress up North which was led by Ihejirika and termed it as fighting the North making it look like a crime against humanity.

Then, only the christians where being killed and churches alone where burnt but when your own beloved BH turned their weapons on all and sundry, refusing to be selective because of the divide in your agreements, you people started weeping and shifting blames.

The damage your elders deed made US to refuse selling weapons to Nigeria.

GEJ opted for China and the middle east and got weapons, AU agreed on coalition with our territorial neighbor's and now that result are rolling in, you cry that it is late because you expected it to tarnish the image of GEJ during the general elections.

But in your blindness, you push forth the very man who stalled the first military movement up North against BH. The same man who said and I quote "a fight against Boko haram is a fight against the north"
A man who promised to spread sharia in all the four corners of Nigeria.( the same sharia on whose foundation BH, Isis, Alqaida etc are biult)

A man who referred to his fellow Nigerians as baboons and advocated for the blood of baboons to be socked.

The truth is bitter hence your throwing of little temper tantrums. Hehehehehe, I give you a big hug, because @ this stage all I will rather tell you is sorry bro, life is truly difficult for the blind.
Once again, my religion thought me well, what did yours teach you? And don't quote me claiming to be a christian from any part other than the north. Your outburst already exposed you.

Lol does you religion feed you?

Gosh!! Where do these buffoons come from?
Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by hansad: 1:41am On Mar 08, 2015
If Boko joins ISIS, southern parts of Nigeria can only be at risk of religious turmoil if Buhari is president of Nigeria.

Buhari says that Boko are freedom fighters and should not be fought against.

Buhari preached for spread of sharia criminal laws to all parts of Nigeria - Boko and ISIS are fighting for a Caliphate that uses such sharia criminal laws.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by ttmacoy: 1:42am On Mar 08, 2015
Bro ISIS is a lot more brutal than boko haram. So brutal al queda disowned them.

PedroJP:
Does it change anything ? Wetin iSIS dey do BH never do ? Na brothers under Allah

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by ttmacoy: 1:43am On Mar 08, 2015
Bro ISIS is a lot more brutal than boko haram. So brutal al queda disowned them.

Not good news at al.

PedroJP:
Does it change anything ? Wetin iSIS dey do BH never do ? Na brothers under Allah
Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by authenticated: 1:47am On Mar 08, 2015
I can sencr some fowl play here. It's like we have nairalander bh too. That's all those Apc supporters are media boko haram sent by apc to criticise the pdp so as ti buy peoples support. It only a mugu they can convince not here. Kindly tell them they can't buy me.
Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by SirShymexx: 2:02am On Mar 08, 2015
This caption cracked me up. grin

This gorilla has to be the biggest comedian ever and I'm sure ISIS members are also laughing their ar.ses off. There's nothing in that part of Nigeria for ISIS, and it just doesn't make sense strategically for what ISIS is fighting for. Can someone please give the Chadians proper air cover and passage into the Nigerian territory to destroy these clowns?

Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by piagetskinner(m): 2:09am On Mar 08, 2015
I just hope this doesn't give birth to another civil War....#the way I see it,the END is here
Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by inosend: 2:11am On Mar 08, 2015
brownlord:
We don't give a damn, provided their activities remain in NE, they can even join anything they deem fit.
Have you ever heard of the word spillover? Pls, do not wish this to even your Chadian neighbours.
Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by edufreshy(m): 2:24am On Mar 08, 2015
now buhari mission to london is revealed

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by inosend: 2:36am On Mar 08, 2015
50calibre:

Lol save your tales, I'm a Christian, born & raised. Though I'm not a fan of Islam, however, I'm smart enough to know that politics & religion are different things.

Politics should be about credibility not religion, because at the end of the day, religion won't put food on your table.

People like you deserve to be poor, the bible encourages wisdom not stupi*dity, as a matter of fact, the books of Ecclesiastics & proverbs talks a lot about how stupi*d people will remain poor, & you're a typical example of that.

You're lost!!
Sir, i think politics is basically about leadership & followership. You cannot do either well except you have God as your Guide. For it is out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks.
Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by Okeikpu(m): 3:55am On Mar 08, 2015
Good news (^v^)Jona & Iweala till 2020
Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by Okeikpu(m): 4:02am On Mar 08, 2015
Buhari n his men....evil men ⊙︿⊙ voting in Buhari is like voting in Shakau.
Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by gratiaeo(m): 5:03am On Mar 08, 2015
Bashirfuntua:
GEJ: I underestimate Boko haram.
Azazi: PDP is boko haram.
OBJ to GEJ: Tell me truth what do you say is your reason when i tell you to crush the boko boys
PDP: GMB is the sponsored of boko haram. but no proof.
Muslim groups: Boko haram is non Islamic
Nigeria Army: we fail to crush away boko haram in 6 years but now will do that in 6 weeks.
NOTE: Boko haram kill more than 15,000 Nigerians and displayed more than 2,000,000. 3 times more than the population of Bayelsa.
My take on: if boko haram are killing Bayelsans will GEJ still underestimate them?
28march is the day
vote wisely
before Nigeria will turn to boko haram republic.
GMB may not be the best, but far better than GEJ.
Blaming GEJ for BH and turning blind eyes on those who created it is an act of stupidity.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Gboyega Oyetola Biography, Profile, Age, Wife Kafayat Oyetola, Osun Governorship / President Buhari Attends Juma'at Prayers At The State House (Photos) / President Buhari Spotted In Gucci Shoes Worth $640 (N223,905): Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.