Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Boko Haram Joins ISIS - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Joins ISIS (76890 Views)

25 Years Old Young Ghanaian Graduate Joins Isis / Re: Boko Haram Joins Isis / Boko Haram Joins ISIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by OgologoDimkpa: 7:41am On Mar 08, 2015
babasanti:
When we say buhari want to islamize nigeria people said is not possible. , now is about happening. May thunder fire anybody that writes Sai Buhari or support Apc.devilish party,God pass them . Let Osibanjo keep betraying christianity. Soon GOD almighty will arise and his enemies will be scattered.
Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by iconize(m): 7:43am On Mar 08, 2015
And some vacuous dolts will call Boko haram a political organisation.
Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by OgologoDimkpa: 7:45am On Mar 08, 2015
toshmann:
Heheheheheeeeee!!!
I no talk am? I talk am just yesterday na. As soon as Buhari-De-Boko returned from London, Boko Haram re-organized. Now they've come with a new strategy.
Since he was in london the army has been pounding Boko Haram, now Commander don return, boko haram has come back alive.

Wahala dey o grin
Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by ahizih(m): 7:46am On Mar 08, 2015
Bashirfuntua:
yea
Ok,am a corper serving Dutsinma,federal university. Saw ur name n deemed it fit to ask,RESPECT!
Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by cescky(m): 7:48am On Mar 08, 2015
One thing I know is they will proceed no further, what hasn't the forces of darkness done to break up this nation?

Infact the mere fact that isis has joined boko ram or vice versa spells an end to them.

Am really sorry for you political bigots shouting change, chnage, who are these apc people? Aren't they the same corrupt, buit disgruntuled mebers of pdp..what excatly will buhari do, if he ever gets there? That's not been embarked upon by the present administration? For certain the man jonathan is a plain man trying to work, but being sabotaged by his cacus, its hard recognising sincerity amongst the leaders of these change agents.
Please don't let hate blind you eyes that you can't see your nose.
Just last election...from buharis comments we know he is a suporter of extreme islamic ideas.
Not that I prefer pdp, jonathan is defintly the lesser of two evils if such statement makese sense,I really pity the sincere,Straight foward believers amongst these so called change agents.even if buhari is to be trusted which I don't believe, and is elected president, do you think his political godfathers will aloow him a plain field to rule? Think again for haterad blinds.

Obasanjo who has chosen to be used as a weapon of demons, wasn't it under his regime bokoharam started? Wasn't it under his regime their leader was muderd and his his laptop and documents burnt to conceal the sponsors and originators of boko haram?

A few years ago many prophets saw impending doom hanging over america, what happened? Saints of God came together a
nd prayed and today america still stands( am not saying she's righteous), but my point is nigeria has some of the greatest faith leaders alive today and we shall fight out way through.

America maybe fighting isis with guns and not succeding,but we will fight isis and who ever with guns and faith, for this is more than a physical warfare and over come these demons.

A man of faith said it way back that nigeria is in a spiritual battle, but it must be pushed back to its source or wjere its coming from...all these activities just confirms his words.

For believers out there FAITH is a weapon more potent that all their desire to meet 77 virgins,guns and knives. And we must fight for this is abattle of faith.

Beleievrs must put on their faith, like the way these chosen assembly people put on their chosen cloth or the way a man waers his overall, for these are perilious times. One thing is for certain.they will proceed no further,be they what they call themselves, to call them demons is a compliment for demons were once angels that ered..but these are mere men possesed by satan.

(Typing from phone, hence all the typos)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by Pffft: 7:49am On Mar 08, 2015
If not for OBJ allowed sharia to be implemented in some NE states.
If only northerns have condemned Boko Haram as they are doing now when they were targeting only Christians and southerners but they didn't because they felt safe then. Karma has no menu, you get served what you deserve.
If only your imams were not preaching hate, infidels, etc in your mosques.
And before you quote me and talk rubbish in defense of your religion. Please answer this question: why is that all terrorist group who kill people in the name of 'god' originate from islam? Why? Al shebab, ISIS, Taliban, Al Nusra, Boko Haram all islam

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by phabuloz(m): 8:00am On Mar 08, 2015
kennytidistar:

the implication is that, united nation, America to be specific will clamp down on the north and level every part of the north, claiming they are fighting international terrorist, north will boil, their emir better call their youth to order.
I pray they better do o
Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by dunkem21(m): 8:02am On Mar 08, 2015
TheWholeTruth:

I have given you an advise, if you like continue with your joke.

My 2 cents.

Come on shut up!

You think am one of those that can be gagged?

That I said that BH is clutching like a dying man by joining ISIS is giving you erection. Are you sympathetic to their cause?

..or that I rightly informed Buhari of the latest development just like you guys have been doing is what is giving you sleepless nights.

Or you have problems with English language.

I have cooled down; I fight without masks ...

..Ask el-rufai on Facebook ..
Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by phabuloz(m): 8:05am On Mar 08, 2015
runz:
it simply means they would adopt isis ideology.
what used to happen in middle east is now what is happening in Nigeria on daily bases,I believe God is in control
Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by Sajio(m): 8:16am On Mar 08, 2015
What a Shame...... Other country's support their government to fight any thing called threat in the territory. but APC choose the other way just because the wants to win the minds of the gullible. hence they are now using bokoharam to campaign! 28th is not far again.... we will know who wins! this is not the kind of opposition we'v been clamouring for!! God save 9ja....
Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by porka: 8:20am On Mar 08, 2015
nora544:

it was not obama please learn history it was bush the same bush who helt that sadam gots big bush need an enemy for 9/11 but also america show the al quaida how they have to fight.

We have the problem now because america what to fight russia when we have the cold war since this time the islam terrorist are working.and got educatet from the american CIA

Did you just wake from a six year coma?

While you were in coma:

Bush ended his presidency since 2008.

There's now a brutal organization called ISIS. They are more satanic than Alqaeda that you used to know.

You can google the rest to update yourself.
Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by jide333(m): 8:23am On Mar 08, 2015
Bashirfuntua:
GEJ: I underestimate Boko haram.
Azazi: PDP is boko haram.
OBJ to GEJ: Tell me truth what do you say is your reason when i tell you to crush the boko boys
PDP: GMB is the sponsored of boko haram. but no proof.
Muslim groups: Boko haram is non Islamic
Nigeria Army: we fail to crush away boko haram in 6 years but now will do that in 6 weeks.
NOTE: Boko haram kill more than 15,000 Nigerians and displayed more than 2,000,000. 3 times more than the population of Bayelsa.
My take on: if boko haram are killing Bayelsans will GEJ still underestimate them?
28march is the day
vote wisely
before Nigeria will turn to boko haram republic.
GMB may not be the best, but far better than GEJ.

apc followers and their leaders always dancing shoki when there's news about boko haram.. but they will all be muted by their hate when ever there's good news from our soldiers battling the terrorist... DEATH TO THOSE APC FOLLOWERS AND THEIR MURDERER LEADERS!!
Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by abacrested(f): 8:31am On Mar 08, 2015
. Aboki always reasoning with your an us, instead of asking northern leaders to sit up and support the president in this fight, your writing trash.
Anyway,Aboki na Aboki
[/quote]
Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by mekybabe1: 8:50am On Mar 08, 2015
I saw this coming. I am of the opinion that Naija should be divided before this gets out of hands! Let the north have their sharia so that we can have peace and prevent this terror from spreading to other states. Terrorism is always very difficult to fight. God help us!
Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 08, 2015
Bashirfuntua:
OBJ to GEJ: Tell me truth what do you say is your reason when i tell you to crush the boko boys
Nigeria Army: we fail to crush away boko haram in 6 years but now will do that in 6 weeks.
NOTE: Boko haram kill more than 15,000 Nigerians and displayed more than 2,000,000. 3 times more than the population of Bayelsa.
My take on: if boko haram are killing Bayelsans will GEJ still underestimate them?
28march is the day
vote wisely

When he was chosen to b their spokesman, y didn't u write abt it.
Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 08, 2015
femicyrus:

So? We should jump into Pacific ocean?
Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by nora544: 9:02am On Mar 08, 2015
porka:

Did you just wake from a six year coma?

While you were in coma:

Bush ended his presidency since 2008.

There's now a brutal organization called ISIS. They are more satanic than Alqaeda that you used to know.

You can google the rest to update yourself.

when you didnot know something please keep quiet, I have family in iraq, and the problem startet with bush because after they got sadam hussain they work together with the shiites and leaf the sunny behind and there are also the fighters from the army from sadam and this fighters together with this one head are ISIS.
We didnot know whatwould be if america didnot help sadam to fight IRAn that was the start of all the problems what we face now and also when america start to help the taliban in afganistan to fight against russia.
America is no angel america is the devil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by cheruv: 9:32am On Mar 08, 2015
tsdarkside:
you people dont tell me now,you are afraid of isis

WE ARE NIGERIANS!

WE ARE AFRAID OF NOBODY!

WE WILL EVEN FIGHT AMERICA,IF THEY ATTACK US!

DEATH TO ALL ENEMYS OF AFRICA!

KILL THEM ALL!!!!!!!

Broz you can dream oo!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDBCE56Mb3U#t=62

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by Fourwinds: 9:50am On Mar 08, 2015
ibietela2:

Thanks
u are welcome. good morning

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 08, 2015
Bashirfuntua:
NOTE: [s]Boko haram kill more than 15,000 Nigerians and displayed more than 2,000,000. 3 times more than the population of Bayelsa.[/s]
28march is the day
vote wisely

For that single malicious driven statement. I put it to you that you r either an ignorant bleeper. Or a terrorist who's running an evil blackmail and propaganda. And surely at the end the truth will expose you and ur paymasters
Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by stevecantrell: 10:29am On Mar 08, 2015
Collynzo419:

This is a wrong interpretation of the impact of this announcement.

If Nigeria has a weak leader that only takes security issues seriously because of an election, with time, the security risk will get to you sooner than later.

My prayer is, I hope they don't start opening outposts in southern states.
Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by stevecantrell: 10:34am On Mar 08, 2015
mekybabe1:
I saw this coming. I am of the opinion that Naija should be divided before this gets out of hands! Let the north have their sharia so that we can have peace and prevent this terror from spreading to other states. Terrorism is always very difficult to fight. God help us!

ISIS doesn't beg for Territory, it takes it even across borders.

Dividing is not the answer.

We need a strong government that will destroy this menace.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 08, 2015
The truth be told, the Northern power brokers, govt n her citizens sympatized with boko haram from the beginning thinking they are muslims but now they know better. To solve this issue, they must be ready to expose and reveal anything n everything they know about boko haram, then and only then will the NA be able to solve the riddle completely. Boko haram have moles and in those communities which need to be exposed. This is Nigeria, they will suffer most if naija splits because they will live with fear and terror for the rest of their lives. They only have themselves to blame for allowing boko haram come to stay.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by silvernus0: 10:56am On Mar 08, 2015
What airspace nd boarder wil they use?
Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 08, 2015
Trunaijian:
(please ignore the grammatical errors, didn't proof read). We are on same page here, I jut watched it on CNN a minute ago. Now am not saying it must be true because it's on CNN but what if it's true? Can you categorically tell me that it's not true?
its false until isis goes public bout it. bh at one point in time was forming ties with alqaeda b4 alqaeda later fell their hand.
Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 08, 2015
see fear and panic, why dint bh claim ties with alshabab in sudan? or d terrorists in congo? or d muslim brotherhood in middle east or hamas in palestine? these other terrorist organisation are equally dangerous but y isis? isis puts fear in people and thats what bh is trying to adopt by claiming tp have joined them. but wait if a bank gets merged with a bigger bank shouldnt it be d bigger bank that should make announcement about the merger? bokoharam is loser
Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by shiningshina(m): 11:56am On Mar 08, 2015
ichidodo:
Heck, even ISIS is Shiite whilst BH is Sunni.

ISIS is "Shiite"?!!! Are you sure you live with us on this earth?
Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by SirShymexx: 12:06pm On Mar 08, 2015
Ogbeche77:
Trust the western media to overblow this news.. They have found something to feed on for the next 1 week...But considering the location of Libya, Nigeria is only seperated by Chad. Shekau is a clown but we shouldn't disregard this threat..
Perhaps ISIL is mostly made up of arabs.. If only BH knows how the sand niggars hate blacks grin

Lol. The whole thing is just ludicrous and incredulous. Fair enough, a faction of BH (not the Shekau faction) is somewhat connected to AQIM, but most AQIM fighters are Berbers, who see themselves as Africans. However, the ISIS thing is just propaganda - unless BH wants to be slaves to ISIS who're mostly racist Arabs. At the peak of Al Qaeda, they never really messed with Al-Shabaab like that, due to the same issue - and despite how close Somalia is to Al Qaeda's strongholds in MENA (Middle East and North Africa). Arab racism will never let it happen.

Then when you look at the role ISIS is playing; what they are after (oil, pipelines, and trading routes); and strategically/politically playing both the angel and devil in two different axis - those folks have no time for the BH clowns. That region in Nigeria has no oil and I'm darn sure it has no pipelines for ISIS - so what's the incentive? Jihad? - hysterical. ISIS doesn't care about Jihad. grin

It's just propaganda. Even the Shekau gorilla looks like a boogeyman created by some folks running the show in Nigeria. He's a tool created by Nigerians...and ISIS is completely different - the powers that be own them.
Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by Rexyl(m): 12:29pm On Mar 08, 2015
Na today? Before nko? All religious fanatics have same thing in common. They are fighting for the same cause. They want to impose their occultic religion on others.
Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by chris444: 12:51pm On Mar 08, 2015
there's sense on what pastor Bosum Emmanuel said in his audio, Christian need to wake up to this boko haram and say no to their political sponsors
Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by nortcentrallord(m): 1:31pm On Mar 08, 2015
50calibre:

Lol does you religion feed you?

Gosh!! Where do these buffoons come from?

My religion gives me all I need to acquire what will feed me. Good nourishing food not blood and my God has powers to fight for himself and protect me too. He doesn't ask me to fight or kill for him to be fed with their blood.
Now, does your religion feed you and aren't your Allah got hands, why do you a mere mortal fight for your God?
Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by simdam500(m): 1:44pm On Mar 08, 2015
The world is safe undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari / A Voter Was Beaten In Onipanu, Lagos For Voting Peter Obi - Eyewitness. VIDEO / Emir Sanusi's Response To His Marriage To Saadatu - Theheraldng.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.