Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Boko Haram Joins ISIS - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Joins ISIS (76892 Views)

25 Years Old Young Ghanaian Graduate Joins Isis / Re: Boko Haram Joins Isis / Boko Haram Joins ISIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by gratiaeo(m): 5:05am On Mar 08, 2015
Collynzo419:
This is troubling news and Nigerians need to understand that the BH issue can no longer be treated with kids gloves.

This new relationship with ISIS is strategic because it will encourage and increase the use of foreign fighters, making the fight against BH more difficult.

What Nigeria needs now is a leader that can put political considerations aside and fight this menace head on, utilizing our military resources efficiently to curtail BH.

We need change in this country before things get out of hand.

A fight against BH is a fight against the north - Muhammadu Buhari.
Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by knightsTempler: 5:14am On Mar 08, 2015
This slowpoke is pledging allegiance to a group that actually sees him and his cohorts as sub-humans. The reality is that Boko Haram can no longer stand on their own feet. Daesh happens to be the big name out there right now, so aligning yourself with the big name makes you appear big too. Boko now seems to be doing a war of image more than anything.
Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by zumbigbo(m): 5:14am On Mar 08, 2015
Typical naija 'follow, follow'. Can't do shit without looking for oyibo instructions.

Waste of time ppl.
Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by linearity: 5:30am On Mar 08, 2015
Mrchippychappy:

Haha ! The same Obama that funded ISIS with $500million back in 2013...Oh I forgot back then they were called "Syrian freedom fighters". People need to wake up. The west are very well involved in this. They eliminated Saddam , Destroyed Iraq . They funded rebels in Syria, Weakened the Syrian army / government and then all of a sudden ISIS springs up from NOWHERE! They played the same script out with Gadaffi and the Libyan government back in 2012 and guess who show's up in Libya a few years later? ISIS! The whole arab spring was a hoax, the real deal was to start the end time tribulation and the Armageddon. These Western powers are all evil. Gaddafi and Assad wouldn't succumb so they decided to destroy their country. I really don't know what ISIS is yet or what their agenda but I know that there are forces , powerful forces behind them.

Obama sends $500milion to Syrian Freedom fighters A.K.A ISIS http://www.wsj.com/articles/obama-proposes-500-million-to-aid-syrian-rebels-1403813486

Obama sends $195million to the same group

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/obama-marks-end-ramadan-another-195m-syria

The US is known to fund small separatist groups worldwide who appear to have a noble cause to e.g. display dictators in their countries. This is more easier and less expensive compare to sending American Soldiers that would need congressional approval.

History also bears it out, that when those groups goes out of line and start acting out a different agenda, especially detrimental to the US interest and objective. The US comes down hard on them...The Talaban is a good example, the US funded them for years against the Russians, but also went to war against them.

I do not think the US is actively behind the current ISIS activities, they have been bombing them for some months now and the President is asking for war power to go after them big time....are you supposing that is pretentious?
Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by ChynoBEATS: 5:37am On Mar 08, 2015
Bashirfuntua:
GEJ: I underestimate Boko haram.
Azazi: PDP is boko haram.
OBJ to GEJ: Tell me truth what do you say is your reason when i tell you to crush the boko boys
PDP: GMB is the sponsored of boko haram. but no proof.
Muslim groups: Boko haram is non Islamic
Nigeria Army: we fail to crush away boko haram in 6 years but now will do that in 6 weeks.
NOTE: Boko haram kill more than 15,000 Nigerians and displayed more than 2,000,000. 3 times more than the population of Bayelsa.
My take on: if boko haram are killing Bayelsans will GEJ still underestimate them?
28march is the day
vote wisely
before Nigeria will turn to boko haram republic.
GMB may not be the best, but far better than GEJ.

Sorry you're wrong

Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by Trunaijian: 5:40am On Mar 08, 2015
The allegiance is real. It's all over the news, the recording has been confirmed. This is not good. iSIS have good sources of funding and they recruit soldiers from all over the world. We have failed to defeat a boom haram in their small numbers and small finding, I wonder what happens now. God help us. Nigeria is in for tough times.
Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by Nobody: 5:46am On Mar 08, 2015
SirShymexx:
Lmao...this tripe is frontpage news all over Western media. grin

Is this just propaganda, or for real? And can ISIS stretch its tentacles to Nigeria, without being overstretched?

The whole ISIS thing is just for the Middle East, and it won't go past Libya. I'm not buying this nonsense, especially since ISIS are just pawns serving certain interests.

Nigeria just needs a better military and a better leader. But God forbid the real ISIS get to Nigeria - that will be pretty much game-over and Nigeria will forever be an Islamic country. Those ISIS mofos aren't nothing to play with. grin
Trust the western media to overblow this news.. They have found something to feed on for the next 1 week...But considering the location of Libya, Nigeria is only seperated by Chad. Shekau is a clown but we shouldn't disregard this threat..
Perhaps ISIL is mostly made up of arabs.. If only BH knows how the sand niggars hate blacks grin
Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by hermesprogidy(m): 5:53am On Mar 08, 2015
ichidodo:
You have fallen into my trap, If you know that very critical detail about them that means you are part of them!!..
guy Na wa for you o. what is critical in the information the guy posted? pls learn to read articles, editorials and write ups on this subject matter. it is common knowledge that ISIS is waging a war against Muslims who are not in concordance to their brand of Islam ( they call them infidel Muslims or enemies on the inside) and every other person. At the moment, their primary focus is other Muslims, and according to their leader, they do not have the resources to strike the likes of america yet. Which is why America should get boots on the ground and hit them hard ( I think America will hit them Iraqi style, when the Democrats are voted out in the next elections)
Tbh, boko haram joining ISIS may be a cry for help, but it is nonetheless a very dangerous development. looks like one of the many preludes to the great war described in the Book of Revelations
Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by Goldpen: 6:02am On Mar 08, 2015
They can't survive in Bayelsa because Bayelsans are not blood thirsty people
Bashirfuntua:
OBJ to GEJ: Tell me truth what do you say is your reason when i tell you to crush the boko boys
Nigeria Army: we fail to crush away boko haram in 6 years but now will do that in 6 weeks.
NOTE: Boko haram kill more than 15,000 Nigerians and displayed more than 2,000,000. 3 times more than the population of Bayelsa.
My take on: if boko haram are killing Bayelsans will GEJ still underestimate them?
28march is the day
vote wisely
Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by sambisa5: 6:04am On Mar 08, 2015
Bashirfuntua:
28march is the day
vote wisely
how would you know and how did you know GMB is far better than GEJ?
Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by Nobody: 6:08am On Mar 08, 2015
dis a fvcking mind game n ya'll here are falling for it. its quite obvious that bh is already facing defeat from all angles, what other way to throw nigerians off by claimig they av joined isis. naso dem dey join isis abi? take a looj at this, u sit in ur aus in bauchi n wake up one morning and say u are now a citizen of america? u wey neva travel b4? ow possible is dat? bh has lost.
Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by hermesprogidy(m): 6:11am On Mar 08, 2015
hansad:
Na today? Boko Haram working for GMB since 2006.

Move out of the shores of Nigeria, nearly any Arab or Somali you tell you are from Nigeria is more focused on Nigeria's next election - even more than many Nigerians.

Some of these Arabs and Somali nationals taunt you that they are coming to take over Nigeria. They believe that Buhari shall win next election.
don't u PDP people get tired of playing the religion card? the world is interested in Nigeria' s election because we have a bumbling incumbent or won't it interest you when you see a goat having the upper hand against a leopard?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by Nobody: 6:17am On Mar 08, 2015
Trunaijian:
The allegiance is real. It's all over the news, the recording has been confirmed. This is not good. iSIS have good sources of funding and they recruit soldiers from all over the world. We have failed to defeat a boom haram in their small numbers and small finding, I wonder what happens now. God help us. Nigeria is in for tough times.
ask ursef dis, has it bn confirmed by isis? u beta dont fall victim to pyschological warfare
Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by hermesprogidy(m): 6:22am On Mar 08, 2015
tbaba1234:

Vex?? Let me educate you.

You say, ISIS is Shiite, it is not...

If you keep up with news, you would know that ISIS ideology hates shia and that is why they fight with Shia militia in Iraq. That is why they attack Shia places of worship.

You do not have to be muslim to know that, you just have to be informed.

If you stay informed of current affairs, rather than blindly screaming GEJ till whenever on every thread, you will know more about the world.

Like I said, watch the news.. You will sound more intelligent, next time you speak or write.

Or better still stick to being a GEJ minion.
please free that small boy, his ignorance is mind numbing. people should learn to stick to what they know or just shut up!
Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by jomoh: 6:24am On Mar 08, 2015
zionzoe:
I stand to prove you wrong in what you said that"No religion (even idolators)
preaches violence." If Islam doesnot preach violence why did Mohammed practise Violence. So when you Hadit says they should kill Jews and Christians and others that is not Violence? Moreover your Jesus is diffrent from my Jesus. My Jesus is not going to come so that he can help propagate islam, that Jesus that ur book taught you will come is a Deciever, he will decieve many to accept islam, calling down fire from heaveN and doing many signs and wonder, he wIll also say it is a lie he did not die for our sins and he never ressurected. Can you see? My Jesus died for the whole world including you, He does not want you killed like you are told to kill us, if you accept him, your eternity is sure, He is now in heaven unlike your man dat you still pray for to make heaven.My Jesus is not just an ordinary prophet in d ranks of Moses or whoever, He is Sinless and Loves us! I rest my case.[color=#006600][/color]

Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem
Qul yaa-ai yuhal kaafiroon
Laaa a'budu ma t'abudoon
Wa laa antum 'aabidoona maa a'bud
Wa laa ana 'abidum maa 'abattum
Wa laa antum 'aabidoona ma a'bud
Lakum deenukum wa liya deen.

Say : O ye that reject Faith!
I worship not that which ye worship,
Nor will ye worship that which I worship.
Nor will I worship those whom you have worshipped;,
Nor will ye worship that which I worship.
To you be your Way, and to me mine.

I am not here to join issues with you or argue with you. To avoid being banned for derailing please don't quote me on this thread again about this issue if we get to another thread we can discuss.

If you believe you've known everything about islam just by quoting a single hadith without the tafsir behind it. Then goodluck in your conviction.

Ihdina siratal mustaqin.

May Almighty God guide us unto the straight path. Amin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by Nobody: 6:28am On Mar 08, 2015
Idiot! We understand dis strategy pls! Put fear in d mind of nigerians wit isis and they will succumb since bh is bn overpowered by nigeria n her neighbourin countries
Collynzo419:
This is troubling news and Nigerians need to understand that the BH issue can no longer be treated with kids gloves.

This new relationship with ISIS is strategic because it will encourage and increase the use of foreign fighters, making the fight against BH more difficult.

What Nigeria needs now is a leader that can put political considerations aside and fight this menace head on, utilizing our military resources efficiently to curtail BH.

We need change in this country before things get out of hand.

Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by Trunaijian: 6:28am On Mar 08, 2015
prettyboi1989:

ask ursef dis, has it bn confirmed by isis? u beta dont fall victim to pyschological warfare
(please ignore the grammatical errors, didn't proof read). We are on same page here, I jut watched it on CNN a minute ago. Now am not saying it must be true because it's on CNN but what if it's true? Can you categorically tell me that it's not true?
Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by Nobody: 6:29am On Mar 08, 2015
#battleoffivearmies. And the Orcs (B. H) calls for reinforcements from Gundabad (ISIS)... The battle for Northeast takes a dire turn...
Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by ibietela2(m): 6:39am On Mar 08, 2015
datbay:
it wouldn't have been this bad if someone somewhere had taken precautions when it all started.

You mean OBJ?
Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by BABAYERO: 6:42am On Mar 08, 2015
GOOD DAY NIGERIAN,DANGOTE CEMENT PLC ANNOUNCED DRASTIC REDUCTION OF THE PRICES OF ITS CEMENT
THE MARKETING DEPARTMENT MANAGING DIRECTOR MR SHOLA IBRAHIM ON 08144512016,08092205545
NEW PRICES ANNOUNCED BY THE GROUP MANAGING DIRECTORS/CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER,GM/CEO, OF DANGOTE CEMENT,MR ATTARI IBRAHIM,
PEGGED THE DAGOTE 32.5 CEMENT GRADE AT N950 PER 50KG BAG OF CEMENT,WHILE THE HIGHER 42.5 GRADE WOULD BE SOLD AT N,1050 PER BAG
NOTE;THE NEW PRICES WERE EXCLUSIVE OF THE VALUE ADDED TAX, VAT, REPRESENTING ABOUT 40 PERCENT DISCOUNT ON THE PREVAILING MARKET PRICES OF THE PRODUCT CURRENTLY SOLD FOR N1,800 IRRESPECTIVE OF THE GRAD ACROSS THE COUNTRY.
CONTACT THE MARKETING DEPARTMENT MANAGING DIRECTOR MR SHOLA IBRAHIM ON 08144512016,08092205545 ON HOW TO PLACE ORDER,WE ALSO DO DELIVERY TO ANY PART OF THE COUNTRY.
Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by Dbboy(m): 6:45am On Mar 08, 2015
Rubbish and grown up men in this forum are scared of there fellow men behind the mask of bokoharam and Isis let them merge and come we are waiting for them idiot we would decimate them. No wonder they said nairaland are full with kids waiting for another man to protect. 1st rule of self preservation when worse come to worse you either kill or you get killed.
Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by ibietela2(m): 6:46am On Mar 08, 2015
Ralphlauren:
If only GEJ OBJ had tackled this Boko haram meanace before things got out of hand instead, he sat back and did very very little.

It's really sad.
Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by ibietela2(m): 6:52am On Mar 08, 2015
[s]
Sweetlemon:
This is BAD news!

You see why BH shoukd have been dealt with when they were still using Knives and small guns? Your oga allowed them to grow now they are full grown international terrorists.
[/s]

Go to the kitchen if you don’t know what to say. BH has been around since OBJ tenure
Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by ibietela2(m): 6:57am On Mar 08, 2015
Fourwinds:
no!!! ISIS are Sunni while d Shiite are d ones in power presently in Iraq. Don't forget Sadam was a Sunni before he was overthrew by the US. Now d Shiite are in power dere but d Sunnis wants to take back d power through d activities of ISIS

Thanks
Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 08, 2015
dunkem21:

Proof of what, if I may ask?

Of course, I know my name, device information and data is with Nairaland and I will say my mind and crack jokes as I like.

I will hold you and seun responsible for this threat of freedom and life.

I have given you an advise, if you like continue with your joke.

My 2 cents.
Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by ibietela2(m): 7:01am On Mar 08, 2015
duni04:
Only Chad can save us me! Apparently we i don't have a President in Nigeria again, we i just have a clueless drunkard father who knows nothing more than throwing kobo

Speak for yourself
Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by otodeluxe(m): 7:09am On Mar 08, 2015
Before it was Al qaeda now ISIS. Very soon they will place allegiance to FBI
Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 08, 2015
If bh should form a coalition with Isis then Nigeria is in bigger trouble....

Seeth thou a man that is diligent in his business

Purchase ur MTN 1gig plan for 1200. Contact - 07062027524. Sms/ whatsapp.

Apart from being an mtn customer care representative, I also sell sme data bundles . Every day I resolve sme data related issues ranging from  subscribers being unable to  browse, scams reports  and  deduction of airtime while browsing due to the nature of my Job.

CONSIDER THESE TIPs BEFORE MAKING DATA PURCHASE SO AS NOT TO BE SCAMMED.

No real data SME data seller would sell 1gig below 1200,  anyone campaigning below this price is a scammer.

I will declare the number I use for sme data share which is – 07061350125.  Every potential buyer should pls call mtn customer care and request that you wish to know if a particular data seller has sme bundle on the line he or she wishes to share from. At confirmation, you can then patronize me.

I am open for complaints nd enquiries as I will assist u resolve whatever difficulty u maybe currently experiencing on  Mtn sme data share or difficulty in browsing and step by step configuration of all devices etc.

Regards.

Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by nwadiuko1(m): 7:16am On Mar 08, 2015
No b d same thing dem dy do since?
Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by kennytidistar(m): 7:23am On Mar 08, 2015
phabuloz:
What are the implication?

the implication is that, united nation, America to be specific will clamp down on the north and level every part of the north, claiming they are fighting international terrorist, north will boil, their emir better call their youth to order.
Re: Boko Haram Joins ISIS by Revolva(m): 7:41am On Mar 08, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin i laff in Arabic....boko haram wey ISIS no even send sef....they are on their own ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Radio Biafra Lied Against Me - President Buhari / A Voter Was Beaten In Onipanu, Lagos For Voting Peter Obi - Eyewitness. VIDEO / Emir Sanusi's Response To His Marriage To Saadatu - Theheraldng.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.