Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Why Are Nigerian Girls So In Love With Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Girls So In Love With Money (4604 Views)

Why Do I Hate Girls So Much? Pls Help Me (pics) / Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) / Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nigerian Girls So In Love With Money by IAMBREEZY: 8:51am On Mar 08, 2015
There's high probability that almost 95% of them are money lovers, besides they only stick with you when you have the wongas but when it's finished they run away from you like frightened pusssy cat, dunno why they are like that, some people have been complaining about em, i hope they change for better tho.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So In Love With Money by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 08, 2015
Same reason you like beautiful/sexy girls. People are attracted to good things and money is a good thing or do you like poverty?

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So In Love With Money by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 08, 2015
You have a very stupíd mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So In Love With Money by IAMBREEZY: 9:04am On Mar 08, 2015
SagePerv1:
likewise you too negro.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So In Love With Money by deWav: 9:04am On Mar 08, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So In Love With Money by vizkiz: 9:04am On Mar 08, 2015
SagePerv1:

I don't give a furck about you but I think you need to take a chill pill...your comments always show a sign of bitterness undecided

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So In Love With Money by elantraceey(f): 9:07am On Mar 08, 2015
IAMBREEZY you mean you hate money? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So In Love With Money by IAMBREEZY: 9:09am On Mar 08, 2015
annazubi:
Same reason you like beautiful/sexy girls. People are attracted to good things and money is a good thing or do you like poverty?
i ain't a poor dude, i'm just saying why can they love someone genuinely without loving money? Why do they think money is everything, it baffles me alot, some of them even prefer worshiping money than jah, which is pathetic.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So In Love With Money by williamspaul22(m): 9:10am On Mar 08, 2015
My guy, if u were a rich man will u be saying this kind thing? Knw ur problem...POVERTY undecided

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So In Love With Money by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 08, 2015
vizkiz:

I don't give a furck about you but I think you need to take a chill pill...your comments always show a sign of bitterness undecided

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So In Love With Money by Enegod(m): 9:12am On Mar 08, 2015
I love money too undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So In Love With Money by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 08, 2015
IAMBREEZY:
i ain't a poor dude, i'm just saying why can they love someone genuinely without loving money? Why do they think money is everything, it baffles me alot, some of them even prefer worshiping money than jah, which is pathetic.
The same reason you are eager to show off your very beautiful girlfriend but only sneak in to see the ugly ones at night.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So In Love With Money by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 08, 2015
I hope they don't change
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So In Love With Money by Monicasque(f): 9:20am On Mar 08, 2015
This money vs nigerian kinda talk is getting boring nw.r'nt there other things to talk abt anymore?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So In Love With Money by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 08, 2015
Monicasque:
This money vs nigerian kinda talk is getting boring nw.r'nt there other things to talk abt anymore?

Let's talk about sex

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So In Love With Money by TI1919(m): 9:22am On Mar 08, 2015
Or why is money loving women cheesy
Could that be the reason for this bellow

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So In Love With Money by Allureoftheseas(m): 9:49am On Mar 08, 2015
williamspaul22:
My guy, if u were a rich man will u be saying this kind thing? Knw ur problem...POVERTY undecided

nigga on point

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So In Love With Money by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 08, 2015
Poor guys are now plenty on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So In Love With Money by baralatie(m): 10:20am On Mar 08, 2015
williamspaul22:
ouch!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So In Love With Money by francizy(m): 10:24am On Mar 08, 2015
softysparky:
Poor guys are now plenty on nairaland.

You won't blame us, blame the economy... grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So In Love With Money by francizy(m): 10:28am On Mar 08, 2015
TI1919:
Or why is money loving women cheesy
Could that be the reason for this bellow

**Pukes on that pic**
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So In Love With Money by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 08, 2015
francizy:

You won't blame us, blame the economy... grin
Even the ones that have never spent kobo on women are now complaining on nairaland.

Even the ones being fed by their girlfriends are complaining about girls loving money.

If I slap the Op ehhhh.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So In Love With Money by francizy(m): 10:56am On Mar 08, 2015
softysparky:

Even the ones that have never spent kobo on women are now complaining on nairaland.

Even the ones being fed by their girlfriends are complaining about girls loving money.

If I slap the Op ehhhh.

Buhahahah, which category you come put OP nah?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So In Love With Money by ivyT(f): 11:08am On Mar 08, 2015
wink

deWav:
I know the answer, I will tell you if u could tell me Why Are Nigerian Guys So In Love With Sex?

I wonder o

Sex is overrated sad
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So In Love With Money by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 08, 2015
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So In Love With Money by IAMBREEZY: 12:22pm On Mar 08, 2015
elantraceey:
IAMBREEZY you mean you hate money? shocked
i'm not a poor guy , i have everything i desired on planet earth and i don't worship money like how some people does, sometimes money ain't everything you know? But it really baffles me how some people like money so much that they can kill for it, which is damn bad, now presently you can't see a girl that love you for what you are but rather for the benjamins, this world is really coming to an end.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So In Love With Money by IAMBREEZY: 12:25pm On Mar 08, 2015
softysparky:

If I slap the Op ehhhh.
you are so sick in your head. do you know i can feed your entire lineage with all the money i have in my bank account?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So In Love With Money by IAMBREEZY: 12:32pm On Mar 08, 2015
williamspaul22:
dude i ain't poor and would never be, i was born from the higher echelon so the probability of me being from a lowest class is just a fallacy, the truth is that i just can't be with girl that loves my money instead of loving me, if i detect that i won't hesitate to dump her ass.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So In Love With Money by IAMBREEZY: 12:36pm On Mar 08, 2015
deWav:
I know the answer, I will tell you if u could tell me Why Are Nigerian Guys So In Love With Sex?
i'm not a nigerian, so you go ask those ones in your country.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So In Love With Money by IAMBREEZY: 12:37pm On Mar 08, 2015
annazubi:
The same reason you are eager to show off your very beautiful girlfriend but only sneak in to see the ugly ones at night.
undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So In Love With Money by baralatie(m): 12:38pm On Mar 08, 2015
y........n........g......d.......a be.......g
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So In Love With Money by williamspaul22(m): 12:54pm On Mar 08, 2015
IAMBREEZY:
dude i ain't poor and would never be, i was born from the higher echelon so the probability of me being from a lowest class is just a fallacy, the truth is that i just can't be with girl that loves my money instead of loving me, if i detect that i won't hesitate to dump her ass.
ok man

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out These Lovely Pre Wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders / Young Black Man Shown Off His Old White Lover "Lol" (PHOTOS) / Sex In The Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.