Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

I Taught they said this Man was brutal - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Taught they said this Man was brutal (50583 Views)

Diplomat Breaks Traffic Rules In Asokoro, Abuja & Said This.. PICS / Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics / Was Ex-president Jonathan A Prophet When He Said This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Taught they said this Man was brutal by billyG(m): 1:11pm On Mar 08, 2015
CHM11:

Just the same way the WAI rules were childish and lame during the Buhari tenure.
If I am a politician who has stolen so much money and I know buhari will be a problem, I can simply just steal much much more then if buhari wins, I will relocate to a better country and enjoy my life. Report kooor, report ni....with the people surrounding buhari? They should tell us something else. Amaechi is still owing more than 15000 ex corpers N110,000 each since june 2013!!!!! Buhari should start there for now by advicing his colleague, Rotimi amaechi to shun corruption and pay these people their money!!!
He will hold them accountable just vote 4 him,as 4 running 2 other country with loot ask umoru dikko.
Re: I Taught they said this Man was brutal by egift(m): 1:11pm On Mar 08, 2015
Kingspin:
Change Lagos first even Fashola, after 8years have not turn Lagos to New York.

Your desperation is on display. Or you just want Lagos to be like Abia, Kogi, etc. APC has maintained a steady hand of leadership from Tinubu (who maintained efficiency even when OBJ ceased LSG funds), to Fashola who has done more in Lagos that Jonathan in the presidency (See this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2180887/fasholas-8-years-gej-fg ).

"If it is not faulty, you don't have to replace it". Jimi will not experiment with Lagos and Bode the ExCon will not devour Lagos. Jonathan Otueke is already calling him.

Sai Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: I Taught they said this Man was brutal by cyril83(m): 1:25pm On Mar 08, 2015
Adyrin:
He sentenced Nkem Owoh's brother to firing squad(♍γ̲̣̣ very Ukwa achinaga onaba that makes me laff)
How can we forgive him?
To hell with BullyHari!!!

Ukwa achinaga violated law of the land by pushing drugs.
Re: I Taught they said this Man was brutal by usmanspihn(m): 1:28pm On Mar 08, 2015
Over the last two months, I have lost all enthusiasm about Nigerian politics most especially the federal politics and the elections but I don't support mediocrity and would definitely talk when I see one. Y'all showing newspapers during buhari'ss regime as the head of state but you all have forgotten decrees 4,7 and what have you. No newspaper can publish anything against the government. I leave you to ponder

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Taught they said this Man was brutal by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 08, 2015
driand:
d hazard of allowing children registration on nairaland,

wat pains me most is d fact dat wen d battle is won u guys will benefit as much as we who fought for the change.
Re: I Taught they said this Man was brutal by Kingspin(m): 1:29pm On Mar 08, 2015
egift:

Your desperation is on display. Or you just want Lagos to be like Abia, Kogi, etc. APC has maintained a steady hand of leadership from Tinubu (who maintained efficiency even when OBJ ceased LSG funds), to Fashola who has done more in Lagos that Jonathan in the presidency (See this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2180887/fasholas-8-years-gej-fg ).

"If it is not faulty, you don't have to replace it". Jimi will not experiment with Lagos and Bode the ExCon will not devour Lagos. Jonathan Otueke is already calling him.

Sai Buhari.
Look at you, highly hypocritical why cant Fashola tranform Lagos to New York and ur talking about money. Can he claim to have fight corruption, can u find bad road in Lagos, has he employe every graudates, just side ur man Tinubu until u become real next time dont open ur mouth and talk careless. You cannot be ignorance of everything becos u side Tinubu. Am not desperate a thief cannot judge a fellow. You guys claim GFJ has done nothing in the last four years and am asking u has Fashola finish working the whole roads in Lagos? This is his 8years in office.U cannot be a judge in ur own case. Stop over fellow fellow.

1 Like

Re: I Taught they said this Man was brutal by Christafarian(m): 1:31pm On Mar 08, 2015
[quote author=cyril83 post=31414628]

Did he kill any of your family member ?

Abeg, help me ask am. Also ask him if he had ever felt any need to ask himself the reason why Buhari did what he did. But I would rather u don't even bother asking because i'm sure bigotry, base sentiments & sheer foolhardiness wouldn't allow him.

1 Like

Re: I Taught they said this Man was brutal by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 08, 2015
holatin:
another brainless bastard on loose.
ve you asked or research what njem brother did ?

he is a drug lord.
and d law then is straight firing for any drugbandit.

now I see why some south are against buhari.
U are right bro !
I used to say that anybody that hate gmb must either be a corrupt personel or tribalistic mind.

1 Like

Re: I Taught they said this Man was brutal by Kazrem(m): 1:37pm On Mar 08, 2015
annazubi:
Photoshop is allowed. N250 detained after 5 million had been killed? Photoshop won't help you. Buhari is a dictator. We don't want a killer-president. Thank you.
Accepted he was a dictator, but show me one military man who is not a dictator. Your Jonathan who is not a dictator ordered armed men to surround Tinubu house, ordered the arrest of prominent politicians before ekiti election, massively deployed armed men to Ekiti election. Remember Jonathan was democratically elected but he wants to single handedly remove Jega.
Secondly, this time he is coming as a civilian/democracy President not a military head of state.

2 Likes

Re: I Taught they said this Man was brutal by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 08, 2015
[quote author=Christafarian post=31420184][/quote]if he fought corruption then, why do we still live in corruption? nobody can eradicate corruption if nigerians are nt ready, we all need to b ready..his four years in office can not fix d problems we av..I find it laughable dat he wants to fyt corruption with d likea of tinubu,atiku,ameachi...
Re: I Taught they said this Man was brutal by holatin(m): 1:37pm On Mar 08, 2015
egift:

At Bold: Not the South. Just some corrupt Nigerians that do not want to stop stealing from Nigeria.

Sai Buhari all the way!
tanx for clarification

1 Like

Re: I Taught they said this Man was brutal by anwo247: 1:38pm On Mar 08, 2015
hannysur8:
Record speaks

Why are you fooling yourself OP? Must you continue in line of forgery now synonymous with APC? Did buhari deny being a dictator and a killer? Why are you trying to cover up for him.

If you were not born then, there are some of us who were already youth as at that time.
Re: I Taught they said this Man was brutal by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 08, 2015
He also killed armed robbers
egift:

Apart from the drug traffickers that were sentenced to death, tell us who else he killed that gave you the 5million death?

The level of Lies PDP and their agents tell, even the devil is catching cold in Hell.

Tomorrow when Buhari will have Shecow and other Boko Haram Commanders executed, people annazubi and his fellow TANiods will still cry blue murder.

1 Like

Re: I Taught they said this Man was brutal by virus05(m): 1:39pm On Mar 08, 2015
I swear no matter what happens APC will NEVER and i say NEVER win this elections...Quote me... letz watch and see...God have already Said it...I and you know they are trying to rig the elections..But it will never work...If you thing buhari will do better than jonathan..i am telling you ....You are an Illiterate..To Hell with Apc..and their supporters...ah ah...What nonsense...the kind of brain some pple have ehn..i dont just know...Or you think to become president is just by sitting down...Please Go to school... Coz i know most supporters of apc did not Go to school..thats y they dont think well.....Please LIKE if u support...

2 Likes

Re: I Taught they said this Man was brutal by Demmzy15(m): 1:39pm On Mar 08, 2015
authenticated:
I can't imagine how youths that where told the story of buhari still want to support him . Are you darf. Must it be buhari?. Remember, just a word from his mouth has perished innocent souls in 2011. You must be very myopic in you thinking to support buhari.
Which word, better authenticate your facts before pouring them down o!
Re: I Taught they said this Man was brutal by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 08, 2015
Kazrem:

Accepted he was a dictator, but show me one military man who is not a dictator. Your Jonathan who is not a dictator ordered armed men to surround Tinubu house, ordered the arrest of prominent politicians before ekiti election, massively deployed armed men to Ekiti election. Remember Jonathan was democratically elected but he wants to single handedly remove Jega.
Secondly, this time he is coming as a civilian/democracy President not a military head of state.
were u in tinubu's house to confirm d armed men really surrounded his house? were u part of d arrested politician in ekiti and on what ground did he arrest them? do u mean security men should not b available during elections? and has he removed jega? dont get ur facts from street arguments bro.

1 Like

Re: I Taught they said this Man was brutal by Acekidc4(m): 1:44pm On Mar 08, 2015
CHM11:

Change will come in the people of fashola, rochas, akpabio, kwankaso etc....not these old hags who don't know the meaning of tomorrow..everything is today to them!!!!....

Ure Right!!!

1 Like

Re: I Taught they said this Man was brutal by Liverpoolfc(m): 1:44pm On Mar 08, 2015
How will Nigeria move forward wn the same man that want to be, was in 1984. I was not even borm then. God forbid dt I vote buhari

2 Likes

Re: I Taught they said this Man was brutal by queensmith: 1:45pm On Mar 08, 2015
annazubi:
Photoshop is allowed. N250 detained after 5 million had been killed? Photoshop won't help you. Buhari is a dictator. We don't want a killer-president. Thank you.

he killed 5 million people? When??

1 Like

Re: I Taught they said this Man was brutal by banky222: 1:47pm On Mar 08, 2015
nawa o, Buhari(I am not his supporter) appeared in my dream last nite . He told me a lot of things and tried to convince me to vote for him. I am serious. is like APC has gone spiritual. anybody with same experience?
Re: I Taught they said this Man was brutal by holatin(m): 1:49pm On Mar 08, 2015
gearcoin:

U are right bro !
I used to say that anybody that hate gmb must either be a corrupt personel or tribalistic mind.
imagine one of his supporter say he can't vote for south west, north but south west, east and co.
imagine such a foolish statement in this troubling times.

1 Like

Re: I Taught they said this Man was brutal by Kazrem(m): 1:54pm On Mar 08, 2015
justified19:
were u in tinubu's house to confirm d armed men really surrounded his house? were u part of d arrested politician in ekiti and on what ground did he arrest them? do u mean security men should not b available during elections? and has he removed jega? dont get ur facts from street arguments bro.
Obviously you are living underground or you are a paid TANoid. I detest exchanging words with either of the two persons.
Re: I Taught they said this Man was brutal by HoneySwag(f): 1:58pm On Mar 08, 2015
CHM11:
Do you know how many was detained in the first place? Do you know how many got killed without trial or even fair hearing.

Nna, Nigeria has moved on from the era of these same people, the next president of Nigeria after Jonathan would get there not because of his tribe, not because of his religion, but simply because of his past experiences and known competencies eg Fashola, Rochas, kwankaso, Akpabio, etc etc..

Buhari, babangida, abdulsalam, obasanjo, danjuma, atiku, and the likes should release their grip on this country, we the former leaders of tomorrow are already in tomorrow, they should not try to make us feel we are still in yesterday. We are ready.!!!!!!!

that's a great point u got... I jus wish pple could see tinz frm such perspectiv
Re: I Taught they said this Man was brutal by Bamss1: 1:59pm On Mar 08, 2015
crownprince102:

It actually 250 people not 250 naira. You see what poverty has done to you. Mistakenly, heads for money. Never mind. It everywhere. You really need change.
u really caught this guy. I dey help am shame grin
Re: I Taught they said this Man was brutal by egift(m): 2:00pm On Mar 08, 2015
[s]
Kingspin:
Look at you, highly hypocritical why cant Fashola tranform Lagos to New York and ur talking about money. Can he claim to have fight corruption, can u find bad road in Lagos, has he employe every graudates, just side ur man Tinubu until u become real next time dont open ur mouth and talk careless. You cannot be ignorance of everything becos u side Tinubu. Am not desperate a thief cannot judge a fellow. You guys claim GFJ has done nothing in the last four years and am asking u has Fashola finish working the whole roads in Lagos? This is his 8years in office.U cannot be a judge in ur own case. Stop over fellow fellow.
[/s]

NEXT. PDP think they can distract us with their Amala-sharing politics and their affinity for cheap propaganda.

Nigerians are wiser. APC all the way!
Re: I Taught they said this Man was brutal by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 08, 2015
Kazrem:

Obviously you are living underground or you are a paid TANoid. I detest exchanging words with either of the two persons.
u couldnt even answer one outa d many questions, paid TANoid indeed, u think everybody thinks in a regressive manner like u? get well soon bro
Re: I Taught they said this Man was brutal by sleeky8(m): 2:06pm On Mar 08, 2015
GOATandYAMtheory:
you can do better babe.. Jst be patient with what your thinking can bring. Don't rush to comment.

You are blinded by hate and bigotry..stop hating. It will take you nowhere

@ the emboldened..SMH for you.

Forget these people who love to suffer but no matter what change has come. PDP and saTANists will be cast away come march 28. Please shed more light on this your signature "You have to separate the goat from the yam. if not, the goat will consume the yam - GEJ"

2 Likes

Re: I Taught they said this Man was brutal by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 08, 2015
annazubi:

Annazombi or wetin be that your moniker, you need serious Change! And it is a MUST!
Re: I Taught they said this Man was brutal by CHM11: 2:11pm On Mar 08, 2015
otr1:

No Governor is under any obligation to pay Corps Members. They are only doing them a favor. For God's sake, I served in a state that pays N1000 per month, but we that served in the private sector didn't get a dime and heaven did not fall.
you served in the private sector,...these people serve in some places that they have to cross water and risk their life to access these remote villages.
that by the way, the state government has been paying corpers since time immemorial and Amaechi himself said he will pay. the whole problem started when he started having issue s with Jonathan.
Re: I Taught they said this Man was brutal by Acekidc4(m): 2:12pm On Mar 08, 2015
annazubi:
Am so happy because most of you APC e-rats don't even have TVC let alone PVC. Hahahahaha

You are so Pathetic dis Girl!!

What has TVC got to do with this Discussion!!
Re: I Taught they said this Man was brutal by chigoizie7(m): 2:12pm On Mar 08, 2015
egift:

Apart from the drug traffickers that were sentenced to death, tell us who else he killed that gave you the 5million death?

The level of Lies PDP and their agents tell, even the devil is catching cold in Hell.

Tomorrow when Buhari will have Shecow and other Boko Haram Commanders executed, people annazubi and his fellow TANiods will still cry blue murder.

Lolz, buhari will kill many boko haram members that he felt bitter when goodluck started killing dem initially? Mr man shatap, who is deceiving who? Certainly not me, from that hypocrite? Infact all of una na d same, I don't like Gej either,but truth be told.
Re: I Taught they said this Man was brutal by jaykaylegend(m): 2:14pm On Mar 08, 2015
annazubi:
shoro niyen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer / Joshua Dariye Begs Adebukola Banjoko: "Show Mercy. The Prisons Are Congested’' / James Ibori Defecting To APC: 'PDP Jailed Me, APC Released Me'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.